Welcome to Gaia! ::

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery laughed at that and shook her head. "You already spoil me rotten, any more and I'm going to be a brat," she told him with a grin. Maybe she'd get him to teach her how to cook, at least. Maybe. She was still terrible in the kitchen and she doubted any supernatural powers would change that anytime soon. But it was still fun to watch him - odd, seeing a vampire cooking. But nice that he was doing it for her. Pulling her hair over her shoulder, she absently braided and unbraided it, more to give her hands something to do.

"I'm flattered she likes me out of bed, since she's never getting me in one," she remarked dryly, still finding the subject funny. Especially how Nicholas just didn't seem to care one way or another. She knew it was because he wanted her happy - and knew that he was the one that made her happy, smug b*****d.
User Image

"Never," h
e said grinning and shaking his head to her. He liked spoiling her, he liked treating her like a queen. He just liked being with her and making her smile. He flipped over the food he was cooking, cooking the other side of it while they talked.

He chuckled to her comment about Jianna and looked over his shoulder at her placing the pancake like meal on a plate for her and turned around grabbing a fork, knife and syrup for her and placing it onto the table in front of her. "Oh she knows that love," he told her and grinned sitting down beside her. "Now go a head and eat," he told her with a smile.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery's stomach was starting to complain by the time he was done, simply because it was smelling so damn good. Wiggling on the chair impatiently, she grinned when he was finished and brought the food over, settling down in her chair the right way and waiting for him to sit as well before tucking in. After the first bite, a moan of pleasure left her lips and she swallowed. "This is delicious," she said happily, tempted to scarf it down but not wanting to be a pig, or make herself sick either. So she slowly worked on it, savoring the taste.

"You're a very weird vampire. I don't think half of them know how to cook anymore, if they ever did," she told him cheerfully, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek once she was finished.
User Image

"It's the poor Irish man's pancake,"
he told her with a grin happy that she was enjoying the meal he'd made for her. "It's a mix of anything that is good for ye, and will stay with ye while ye work the fields" he added smiling and watching her eat the food. He was really glad that she enjoyed the meal, it made him happy that he could do one more thing for her.

"Aye I am," he agreed with a shrug not really caring after all if she didn't like how he was she wouldn't have waited fourteen years for him to grab a pair and make a move on her.He chuckled as she continued her comments and nodded his head to him smiling contentedly. "I had always like being in the kitchen, talking with the older maid's and other workers of the manner of the English men I'd worked for as a boy, as well as here at home before I was sent off to work and still young enough to need my mother." he told her smiling and shrugging, it had good memories cooking.

"And when I was turned, even if I personally didn't need the food to survive nor did I have need for the money of a job, but one had been a habit for as long as I could remember and the other was for love," he told her smiling all the more. "I had found a job at a tavern as a cook, and what I didn't need for money I gave to people that did, same with food." he told her and shrugged once more he'd been a cook on and off during the years in between making furniture and other odd jobs he did until he became a careless hermit.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Listening to him, Avery nodded and washed the dishes he'd used, not minding doing the cleanup in the least. Her smile grew as she listened, getting to hear his memories and about his past, the good parts of it. Hearing the reasons he kept cooking, and what he did with it, made her laugh a little, but not at him. It just made her happy and she had to express it somehow, truth be told. He really was an odd vampire and she was glad for it. She loved him for all those reasons and more.

Drying off the dishes and belatedly realizing there was a dishwasher she could have used, the familiar shrugged to herself. She'd been so used to doing dishes by hand for years, she never thought to look now. Putting them away, she moved back over to him and plopped into his lap, draping her arms around his neck as she bent to kiss him. "You are a very special vampire," she told him seriously, pulling away enough to talk. "And I always feel so happy when you tell me about your past and trust me with your memories. It makes me feel even more like I'm part of your life now."

She'd never really told him this and felt like she should. He always tried to make her feel special and do things and she always felt so awkward saying these things to him. So she kissed him again, smiling. "Maybe you can teach me how to cook," she added with a small laugh.
User Image

Nicholas watched her and grinned as she cleaned the dishes, he would have done that after he was done sharing with her. But he enjoyed watching her, she was such a sight to behold. He grinned more as she walked over to him and took up his lap, which he easily made room for her to do as she sat down and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank ye," he said bowing his head slightly as he complemented him and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Ye know yer apart of my life," he told her holding her contently against him and kissing her back as she kissed him. "As for my past, it just takes me a while to remember enough to share it with ye love." he added not wanting her to think that he was holding it back from her because he didn't want her to know about it.

He kissed her back again and hummed into his smiling and holding her tighter not minding that she shared those feelings with him. It was nice to know that she felt all the more connect to him when he shared his past with her. "I'd be happy to love," he told her smiling and kissing her cheek. "We'll have to go into the city and get some groceries." Nicholas warned her.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery wasn't sure she'd ever understand why he liked watching her and she'd given up asking. Maybe for the same reason she liked watching him, but she just couldn't seem to apply those reasons to her. It felt silly, since she didn't think she was especially anything, much less attractive enough to want to watch.

Cuddling into him as he kissed her back, she was happy they had a semi-normal relationship as well. Obviously never normal, since he was a vampire and they were both immortal for the most part. But they were able to cuddle in a kitchen, for heaven's sake. She wasn't sure any other vampire would do that, at least none of the ones she knew of. It was nice being able to do those sorts of things with him. "I know I am. I just like hearing about your past and things," she told him with a nod.

"Well, I'm sure there's somewhere here opened after dark, it is a city, after all," Avery pointed out, frowning a little. "We can find one tonight, if you want," she suggested not knowing what he wanted to do around here.
User Image

There was no real reason for his want to watch her other than the fact that he loved her, and the way she moved and everything about her just was watchable.

He was happy to do normal things with her, it showed him the new world once more renewing his awe of humanity. It pulled him out of what he was use to and kept him from turning into those old vampires that didn't grow with the times. "And I will share them with ye when ever I remember them love" he promised her smiling happily and holding her close to him.

"Alright love, lets go"
he agreed nodding his head to her and smiling. "Also give us more time to explore the city and perhaps buy some cloths." he added grinning and letting out a small breath. "And perhaps we should stop by William's club and speak to him for a bit he said he'd have a list of places were we would not be welcomed." he finished looking to her.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

When he agreed to go, Avery smiled and hopped to her feet. "Why buy new clothes, we can just take a taxi back to the place and get our stuff," she remarked practically, straightening out her shirt and giving him a grin before heading to the door, already eager to get up and going. It was a new place and lots of things to explore. And immortal or not, dammit, she wanted to do it now. After so many years of being cooped up in the city, then worrying about Nicholas, it was a relief to have this sort of freedom.

At the mention of William and a list, she nodded. "We should probably go there first, then. He'll probably know of any places open late for vampires too," she suggested. After all, familiars kept odd hours no matter what their relationship with a vampire, so she couldn't be the only one who needed to get food later at night. It'd be good to know, and then they could spend the night sightseeing and getting things done, rather than wandering around completely lost. Not that she minded getting lost, but she wanted food at some point and time, after all.
User Image

"Because if we have to buy food to teach ye how to cook, and go see William as well as looking around again we'll not have time to go there before the sun came up or come back before the sun," he told her already having thought of that, and besides new clothes in a new city why not? "Besides it wont kill us if we bought a couple of new clothes." he added smiling moving to his feet after her and nodded his head back as she said they should go see William first.

And who knew maybe William already grabbed their clothes for them. It would like the old man.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"All right, all right, you have a point," Avery remarked with a laugh, raising her hands in defeat. "And I'm still adjusting to having money to just go out and spend, sweetheart, you've had plenty of time to get used to it," she added in amusement. It was true, since most of the time she'd been with Elliot he'd been the one managing it all. She'd sort of just gone along with whatever he'd suggested, not caring. And while she knew she had a lot of money, even on her own at this point, it was something else to know she could use it.

It was weird that she was actually looking forward to seeing another vampire, but she did like the old vampire. Not much of a surprise, if he made Nicholas, after all. And she loved Nicholas.
User Image

"Occasionally,"
Nicholas grinned happy to hear her laugh he like making her laugh. "I know love, I am just saying why not spend the money" it was better than stressing about getter there and back before the sun came up and claimed him for sleep. And though he had more time to get use to the idea of spending money, he never did unless it was necessary like if it was to get her food or something for their work.

He too was looking forward to seeing William again it'd been a while since he'd seen the elder that made him. And well it looked as though Avery enjoyed herself with the old vampire too.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Fine, we can go blow the money somewhere, if we ever leave slowpoke," she said pointedly, tapping her foot as he walked over to the door. Excitement always made her antsy and she grabbed Nicholas' hand and practically dragged him out the door once he was close enough. Once they were outside she calmed down a little bit, glad to be in the fresh air. "I really do love it here," she said calmly, swinging his hand a little bit as they walked down the street, smiling at him before looking around some more out of habit.

It wasn't that long to get to the club, where she assumed William would be, and was glad the bouncer let them in without so much as a glance. "Gah, you vampires and night vision, you pull me around," Avery suggested, her eyes adjusting to the dark interior.
User Image

Chuckling Nicholas grinned to her prosperously taking his time getting to the door. He chuckled more to her grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the house and into the street. "I know ye do love," he said nodding his head to her and smiling following her down the street and into the city towards Williams club.

"Alright fine I'll lead ye," he said taking the lead into the club nodding to the familiars they ran into yesterday as they headed into the back towards where William was.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery made a face at his back, but didn't say anything since he agreed. She was still a bit anxious around so many vampires and familiars, truth be told, even with Nicholas right there. It was going to take some time not seeing every single one as an enemy like they had been in the city. And she definitely didn't want to go around offending everyone here, either.

"Glad to see yer back!" William greeted them, having expected them back anyway. Sure enough, their baggage was by the door, ready to be taken by a familiar to Nicholas' house. He hadn't wanted to surprise them with someone first thing in the evening. "Hope I've kept the house to yer likin', boyo, had to put in those modern fixtures at some point." "As a fan of hot showers, I'm perfectly glad you did," Avery told him with a grin, relaxing a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff