Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"I won't love,"
he told her, holding her against him letting her take her time. He was in no rush to have her let go of him especially when she needed to be held. He kissed her cheek and the side of her head just holding her for as long as she needed him to. Though sadly the sun was higher and he was tired and quickly falling into sleep. "Love, if I had the power I'd stay up longer for ye, but the sun..." he said trailing off knowing she'd know what he meant. He stayed up as long as he could waiting for her to answer him.

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery nodded against his neck when he started to talk, trailing off as the sun rose. She knew he couldn't help it and she'd heard what she had to anyway. He'd promised he wouldn't willingly leave her and that was as good as he could say, she knew. Once he'd fallen asleep, she let out a shaky breath and loosened her grip on him, only slightly. It was nice how he held her tight, even sleeping, and she snuggled back up to him after a minute of calming down. Nothing bad was going to happen, she reassured herself as she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. They were going to stay here, together, and nobody was going to hurt Nicholas. Avery didn't think to promise that no one would hurt her, because she didn't think that hurting her would hurt her vampire much worse than any physical pain they could inflict on him. Taking a shaky breath again, she held him tight and fell asleep with him, out cold.
User Image

Nicholas woke early that night the sun still in the sky slowly setting on the world. He loosened his hold of Avery and watched her while she slept. He hoped that he'd convinced her that she gave him a reason to keep living. Even if they hadn't fallen in love with each other, and just became friends she would have still given him a reason he see another night. He ran his fingers through her hair and down her back softly kissing her head before slipping out from under her and out of bed.

He slipped on his shirt from the night before and walked out of the room towards the front door and out into the darkening day. He'd be a little burnt and uncomfortable for a while but it'd be worth it. He walked to the city and into a store.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Still a bit unsettled from the idea of Nicholas leaving her, Avery had woke up at some point in the afternoon to eat something before returning to bed, as was her habit. There wasn't much, but there were a few things in the freezer, which she had a feeling had been put there the night before as they were sight-seeing. Sound asleep, she didn't feel Nicholas move out from under her and didn't wake up until it was already completely dark. It was habit, since that was when he was normally up. Realizing he wasn't there, she stretched and contemplated waiting for him to show up again before realizing she was hungry again. Sighing, the familiar rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom, taking a quick shower to wake up before dressing in her clothes from last night and padding down to the kitchen again.

Wondering where her vampire had gone off too - maybe to see William? - she started the oven heating up and wandered around some more curiously. She wasn't worried that he'd gone into the sun - he'd promised, after all. She was curious where he'd gone at all, though.
User Image

Coming back quietly in side the house and moving soundlessly into the kitchen. Nicholas pouted seeing Avery was already up and cooking something to eat he sight and put his groceries into the fridge to go and find her. "Avery," he called moving from the kitchen and looking around for his lover. He wondered how mad she was at not waking up with him still in bed. He had wanted to surprise her and be back before she woke and came down for some food. But that setting sun had taken it's toll on him and made him slower then he wanted to be.

He found her and waited for a moment just watching her, she didn't seem worried.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery was in the study, which seemed to serve as a library as well, and was looking over the books there when Nicholas came in, hovering near the doorway. "I was wondering when you were coming back," she remarked wryly. The way he was looking at her made her laugh and shake her head. "I'm not mad. And you already promised me you wouldn't do anything stupid. I figured you went to see William," his familiar admitted, her hands behind her back as she wandered over to him and leaned up to give him a kiss. The burns he'd gotten had been so minor they'd already healed, with him drinking her blood every night, not giving her any reason to worry about that, either.
User Image

"It was later then I had hoped," he said and smiling at her and kissing her back wrapping his arms around his familiar. "No I wasn't with William," he told her happy that she wasn't mad when she didn't see him in bed with her still. "I'd woken up early and wanted to surprise ye for when ye woke up," he admitted and smiled sheepishly to her.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Hugging him back, Avery tilted her head to look up at him. Now she was more than curious, since he never really had gone much anywhere unless it was for business. "Surprise me? What, with you actually being up early?" she asked teasingly, wondering what he meant and prodding him with her finger.
User Image

"No love,"
he answered pushing hair behind her ear and looking at her as she prodded him with her finger. "I wanted to surprise ye with breakfast." he told her and shrugged at her. It was probably foolish and he hadn't cooked for a while but he wanted to do something for her. He smiled at her sheepishly and shrugged. "But I noticed ye already ate or were making food" he told her tilting his head in the direction of the kitchen.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery paused and looked at him in surprise before brightening and smiling widely at him. "I just turned the oven on to heat up, I didn't start anything yet," she told him, touched that he'd gone out to do that. Smiling still, she hugged him before kissing him again and pulling out of his grip, heading into the kitchen to the turn the oven off with a laugh. "Now you can feed me," she told him in satisfaction, .
User Image

He hugged and kissed her back and raised an eyebrow at her as she pulled away and walked back to the kitchen. He followed her curiously and watched her as she turned off the oven and walked over to him once more. He was about to ask if she wanted to go out for food instead when she told him the he could feed her. "Ye sure?" he asked grinning happy that she'd let him do that for her considering he was a vampire and didn't eat solid food but he'd cooked a few times since his change and know a bit of what he was doing. He kissed her on the forehead and walked towards that fridge taking out the bag of groceries he'd bought and started putting a meal together for her.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Curious what he was doing, Avery sat down at the small table in the corner and settled down to watch him. "What brought this on?" she asked after a few minutes, crossing her legs in the chair and resting her elbows on her knees. "Not that I'm complaining, you odd vampire, but this just seems sort of random," she added with a teasing grin, wondering what exactly he was up to. She wasn't exactly suspicious, really, but she definitely was wondering what prompted the sudden urge for the vampire to go out grocery shopping.
User Image

"What? Can't I do any thing to surprise ye love?" he asked mixing random things together to make the food. It was an old dish his mom use to make and then again his sister when she had her own house hold and was a mother. "And ye like that I am odd love, other wise you would have been bored of me long ago." he said grinning back to her tease.He just felt like doing something for her, and he enjoyed cooking even if he hadn't done it for a time.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"I'm used to something having to happen to get any special treatment," she told him with a grin, watching him cook and unable to figure out what it was. That was interesting in itself, although finding out that he remembered recipes really shouldn't have surprised her that much. She just thought he'd have forgotten them after so many years of not having to eat. "And of course I like that you're odd, a normal vampire wouldn't put up with me," she pointed out with a laugh, although the thought that she'd grow bored of him was just silly. That would never happen.
User Image

"Well then I'll just have to change that then," he told her, he wasn't going to keep up giving her special treatments because there was a problem. He'd do it just because it was her, and she was special that deserved to be treated as such. Once the mix of foods was done he's turned on the stove taking out a cast iron pan and placing it on top of it pouring a little dab of olive oil on it and waited for it to heat up a little before pouring the mixture of food into the pan.

"I dunno love, Jianna like ye just fine," he said grinning and looking over his shoulder to her giving her a wink before looking back at the cooking food on the stove. "And I think it has more then just the want to sleep with ye," he added as a tease but not blaming Jianna, Avery was fantastic in bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff