Welcome to Gaia! ::

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Giving him a look that asked if he had suddenly grown stupid while she was gone, she snorted. "I'm asking so you feel like you have some choice in the matter, rather than me bossing you around constantly," she replied with mock sweetness. "Of course I'm going to stay with you, don't be stupid," she added, ambling over to him and poking him in the chest teasingly, grinning up at him and kissing him lightly. "I like sleeping with you, it's a lot more comfortable than being alone. Besides, I sleep when you do," she added cheerfully, hugging him.
User Image

"Well the way ye were talking love," he shrugged sheepishly to her and her comments. "I though you'd changed yer mind about sleeping together," he admitted and smiled as she poked his chest and explained. "I don't care where we sleep love, as long as yer in my arms" he told her giving her a crooked smile. "That all that matters." he added and smiled happily to her and wrapped his arms around it.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"I think you'd mind if you stayed out in the sun," she remarked pointedly, rolling her eyes as he hugged her. Silly vampire. Avery hugged him back, nuzzling against him for a minute. "Of course I'd want to sleep with you, why would I change my mind?" she asked, shaking her head in amusement at him. "If you don't care, I'll just pick one anyway," she remarked, kissing him happily. She really did love the house, honestly. It was gorgeous. And the fact Nicholas had built it himself made it that much better.
User Image

"That goes with out say love," he said grinning and kissing the top of her head. He smiled as she hugged him back and nuzzled into his chest before talking again. He just shrugged helplessly, not really having an answer to her question it was just a thought he'd had. "Wasn't that the plan the whole time love?" he asked her grinning to her from ear to ear happily holding her against him. He honestly was happy about sleeping in any bed as long as it was with her by his side.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery rolled her eyes again, although she was just teasing him anyway. "You're hopeless, sweetheart," she remarked in amusement, honestly glad he was so laid-back about pretty much everything. It let her work on her human need for control without feeling like she was being a controlling b***h. Glancing at a clock on the wall - there were lots, she noticed - Avery pulled away and grabbed his hand, tugging him into what she thought was the master bedroom, being the largest. "Sun's coming up in a little bit," she told him, although she knew he'd be able to sense it.
User Image

"Aye i am,"
he agreed and letting her lead they way into the bedroom and towards the bed. He smiled as she told him the sun would be up soon. "I know that love," he grinned getting into the bed she'd choose and opened his arms for her to claim into when she got into bed with him.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Making a face as he teased her, Avery shut the door out of habit, although she knew there wouldn't be anyone coming in anyway. "Well, until I develop sun-sensing powers, you'll just have to deal with me telling you," she said, laughing a little as she pulled her clothes off and dropped them into a chair before climbing into the bed and snuggling on top of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him happily, glad that the night had gone so well.
User Image

"Yes dear," he teased more grinning as he watched her undress and crawl into the bed with him. His grin grew as she snuggled on top of him and kissed him. He kissed her back holding her against him. "I am glad yer happy here love," he said to her trailing a finger down her back and smiling to her. "And William seemed to like ye too," he added smiling happily to how the night went. It was good they didn't have to fight any other vampires or worry about anything other than themselves for a while.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

A contented sigh escaped her as she relaxed on top of him, feeling him trace his finger down her back. It was fantastic to be able to relax so completely and not have to worry about a thing. Not politics, not vampires, not being afraid for Nicholas - none of it. "You think he does? I sort of like the old guy too - even if he doesn't look old," she added thoughtfully. Damn, he'd looked good for a six hundred-plus man. Not that she had looked especially much, since Nicholas was the only one she wanted in her bed. "I love it here. Thank you for bringing me," she told him, tilting her head up to smile widely at him.
User Image

"Oh I know he does love,"
he said nodding his head smiling to her all the more as she relaxed against him. He smiled more, he always smiled around when she was around. "I am glad ye do love, because I am pretty sure we'll be seeing a fair bit of the ol' man," he told her grinning all the more. He wondered how bad the elder vampire was going to be with interrupting their alone time together.

"That's good," he told her genuinely happy that he was happy. "Thank ye for giving me a reason to come back" Nicholas said looking at her and her wide smile.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Oh no. The old b*****d was going to be just as bad as Jianna. Oh well, at least he might be nicer about it. Maybe. It was sort of early to try to tell. Rolling her eyes, she rested her chin on him to look at him and grinned. "I don't mind, maybe he can tell me embarrassing stories about you," she suggested with a laugh. "And I can see what else I can do to torment that familiar in training. Elliot had his fun with me, so I should get a go." She nodded at the justness of this, snickering.

"You would have found a reason to come back eventually," Avery remarked firmly, her faith in her vampire unshakable.
User Image
Chuckling he shook his head grinning back to his lover and let out a breath as she joked about teasing the familiar in training. "So long as I get to reap the rewards for yer teasing him love," his said a hand moving down her back to her leg and up her thigh to in between both. On last tease before the sun fully rose into the sky turning the dark to light. He winking knowing he'd be paid back for that when he woke, but it would be worth it in the end.

"Aye, I probably would have,"
he agreed letting his smile fade as he looked at her and seeing her faith in him. She really did save his life that night they met. He wasn't sure she knew that. "To see the sun rise, it was gorgeous when I was a boy" he told her, he had been seriously thinking of seeing the sun once more and basking in it's warmth. That was what he'd been thinking about smoking and walking on the street of the vampire city when he'd met Avery.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

She shifted a little bit against his hand, moaning slightly, before letting out a contented sigh. "Of course you do, my picky vampire," she purred to him, resting her cheek on his chest and closing her eyes as he teased her. Bad, bad vampire. She was definitely going to make him pay for this, with the sun so close to rising. Later, though.

Avery's smile faded as well when he told her he'd just go to meet the sun. Just the thought of it made her eyes fill with tears, before she'd even realized they had. "Don't ever do that," she whispered, hugging him tightly and burying her face in his neck. "I need you. You're not allowed to leave me." The idea of him meeting the sun terrified her, even more than when he'd been taken by the Council for six years. It made her stomach twist into knots and her throat close up in panic. Not because she'd die if he did, although she knew she would, not able to live without him as dramatic as that sounded. But just because she wanted him here, with her.
User Image

Nicholas held her and kissed the top of her head. He'd stopped teasing her after her reaction of his comment about seeing the sun rise in Ireland again. "Love," he said softly to her leaning head against hers as she nuzzled into his neck. He held her tighter as she spoke about him not being allowed to leave her, he wouldn't dream of it at least not willingly. He wasn't sure the council or Rom and his whore would care about a promise like that. He felt the tears fall from her eyes against his skin and he lifted her head up to look at him. "I don't plan on meeting the sun," he told her seriously. "I haven't thought about it since I met ye," he promised wishing he'd more time to convince her that he wouldn't leave her but the sun was quickly rising cutting their time short. "If ye believe nothing else, than believe this," he said looking at her hoping she understand his words and accept what he was telling her he didn't want her to worry about it all day long while he slept.

"I will, never WILLINGLY meet the sun and leave ye alone" Nicholas promised her, he couldn't promise he wouldn't be forced to see the sun again and turn to dust but he could promise he wouldn't do it on his own. He wouldn't leave her like that not after everything the survived through together. Even if they were a part for most of it.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery hadn't meant to even tear up, let alone start crying, and let him move her head to look at him as he spoke. She blinked rapidly, trying not to let anymore fall, and wiped at her eyes with the heel of her hand. Hearing him promise he wouldn't, she nodded. She believed him, because he'd said it and she knew he wouldn't lie to her at all, much less about this. Nodding, it was a relief to hear that he hadn't thought about it since meeting her. She didn't want him to think about it, ever again.

"I don't want you to leave me," she murmured, sounding a bit more pathetic than she ever had since he'd known her. Grabbing onto him tightly, she hugged him and pressed her face back against his neck. She wasn't crying this time, but couldn't bring herself to let him go just yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff