Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"Aye but she'll do that any how love," he told her and chuckled lightly to her groan and roll of her eyes. He understood the sentiment behind the words. "Just be happy she hasn't come yet," he laughed again and watched her making her way over towards him.

He grinned as she sat down on him and looked at him curiously."Because I've built this house love, I know it like the back of my hand," he said and smiled as she poked him in the chest. "I don't need to look around the house," he added nodding his head, he knew how sensitive she was to his eyes being on her. He couldn't help it not like he wanted to either. He hummed and kissed her back wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her against him. "Especially when I have ye to look at," he added in a slight whisper after pulling away from the kiss.

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Well, god forbid she decides to show up, because she'll get thrown right back out onto the street," Avery replied smugly. "This is our vacation and she can just suffer having to listen in on it through the phone now." Gah. She wouldn't past the vampire to do it, either, but maybe she'd at least wait a few years.

Settling down on her lover, Avery kissed him back and let him pull her against him, smiling. She blushed at the remark, deciding there were some things she just was never going to understand about her lover. "Glad I'm more entertaining than furniture," she murmured teasingly, pulling her hair over her shoulder and out of her face as she smiled down at him.
User Image

"Yer more interesting then everything love,"
he said smiling and watching her happy to have her and amused to her reactions over Jianna. He didn't blame her for acting that way about Jianna it was annoying being interrupted all the time. Some times it wasn't a bad thing but when he was catching up with Avery he wanted to do it alone.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Snickering, Avery kissed him again. "Well, I'm glad you think so, anyway," she said cheerfully, settling on him and getting comfortable, clearly not going anywhere anytime soon. She didn't think she was more interesting than a house so old with lots of history, but there you had it. Clearly, her lover was just insane, that was all. And she did like Jianna, she just got tired of always being interrupted right when they were making progress. Although, she wasn't sure how much more progress could be left at this point.
User Image

"Oh I know so love," he said smiling to her. Yes the house was old with all it's history and land and furniture. But at the same time, so was Nicholas with his life spanning over three hundred plus years of being a live. Also he knew the history of the old home, he had built the history and knew the land before it became part of a home. The only thing that was new to the Gothic manner was Aver, running water and electricity. The rest of the same as it had been when he'd left the isle.

As for Jianna well that was a worry for when she came to visit. He held Avery and smiled to her as she got comfortable on him.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Glad he was in such a good mood, she kissed him again before hopping off to go explore some more, too curious to just sit around like he was. After all, everything was new to the familiar and some things were too much fun to put off. She'd gotten more used to taking things slowly, the more time passed and she didn't age, but this was just fun rather than something she had to do. "Did you ever expect anyone to live in here?" she asked, wandering up the stairs to explore the second story. "Did you build it with someone in mind, or just because? It's awfully big for just you," she pointed out in amusement, leaning over the landing slightly before heading down the hall to find the bedrooms and everything else.
User Image

"Love were you not listening to me earlier" he asked chuckling as she asked her questions. He was sure he'd told her everything about the house. "Avery, I didn't start building it for me," he said again pushing him self up from the couch to follow her up stairs. "The man I had built it for hired me to build it for him and his family," he repeated catching up to her as she looked for the bedrooms. "I had expected his family to live here, until he died and i bought the house from his widow," he reminded her smiling to her and her eagerness to explore.

"As for it being to big for just me, well it wasn't made for me and I didn't necessarily buy the house and surrounding property for the house, but rather to buy back my family's land." he told her snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her against him, stopping her for a moment in her exploration.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Ohhh, I misunderstood that bit. I thought you meant you were working for someone and that's where the money to build the house came from," she said sheepishly, feeling a little silly for not understanding. Well, hadn't she just gotten it all confused. Oh well, now it made sense why it was so big, at least. She did remember he'd bought the land and such from the widow, it had just gotten a little twisted up in her head. Feeling his eyes on her again, even without hearing him come up the stairs, Avery wandered around the one bedroom and bath and back out before he came up behind her, holding her still

She tilted her head to look up at him. "I like it. You do know Jianna will take so much space as an invitation," she added with a grin, resting her head against his chest.
User Image

"No love," he smiled not minding that she misunderstood him he guessed he didn't tell the story very well. "I worked for the husband to build this place, and after working other jobs and then being turned by William," he retold her smiling. "Which was a few years after this place was built, I'd saved up enough money to buy land so I went to the widow and ask her if i could buy my families land, she just shook her head took my money and said take it all." he grinned and shrugged he'd worked hard on the house that he didn't want to take it down.

"Aye I know love," he agreed looking at her and shrugged to her. "We'll deal with that if she comes."

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"If. You mean when, sweetheart," Avery remarked with a snicker, resigning herself to the vampire showing up one of these days. Hopefully not for quite some time, since she seemed busy occupying herself with files and work when they'd left. She turned around in his arms to hug him happily, glad he wasn't annoyed that she'd gotten his story all mixed up. A blonde moment, her mother would have called it, despite the fact neither her nor her mother were blonde.

"Well, I think it's a gorgeous place, I love it," she informed him with a nod, leaning up to kiss him and smiling happily. It was in perfect condition, thanks to William's upkeep, and having modern fixtures that looked like they were custom built to match didn't hurt either.
User Image

"Aye, well if she come to early we can always send her to William," he chuckled nodding his head. Avery was right there was going to be a time when Jianna did come to visit it be they ready for her or not but they could always tell her to visit his sire for a while before being welcomed to their Gothic manner. He honestly didn't care if she confused the story or not it wasn't a big deal to him.

He smiled as she turned around and faced him. His smiled grew as she kissed him and he kissed her back holding her against him happy that she liked their new place. "I am glad" he said making a mental note to thank William for watching it for so long and keeping up in good condition.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avey laughed at the idea of siccing the nosy vampire on his sire. It appealed to her, since she had a feeling William was able to handle Jianna even on her worst days. "I bet he wouldn't thank you any," she said teasingly, then thought for a moment. "On the other hand, he seems to think she's funny, so maybe he'd drive her nuts instead of the other way around." Oh boy, she couldn't wait for that now, to be honest. It would be so funny to see the nosy vampire turned on her end by someone more experienced at being a busy-body, after all.

"I'm glad we can stay here for a while," she admitted, before wiggling in his arms a bit. "I want to go see the rest of the place, grabby," she protested with a laugh.
User Image

"Aye, they like each other just fine" Nicholas laughed nodding his head to Avery's comments. It amused him because in some cases his lover was right. Both William and Jianna would drive each other crazy being a nosy as they both were. Though it wasn't a big deal for him to think about now, Jianna wasn't there and they weren't even sure she'd come. All he wanted was to be sure that Avery was happy and enjoying her self.

"Aye me too,"
he said smiling and nodding his head to her he chuckled, his already loose hold on her loosened more as she wiggled in his arms. "Ye can leave when ever you want love," he told her grinning not trying to stop her from stepping out of his arms to explore.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

The familiar was more than happy and enjoying herself even more than she'd thought she would, and that was saying quite a bit. Actually giggling a little happily, she leaned up to kiss him again before sliding out of his loosened grip and moving through the rest of the place cheerfully. She liked prowling, after all, and there were plenty of old things in here to keep her occupied. She even found a library, with more modern titles, and she assumed the older books had been kept somewhere to keep them from rotting or getting damaged.

"All the bedrooms look like they're okay for a vampire, the drapes are all blackout ones. And two have canopies on the beds, you can pick which one you want," Avery told him, bouncing back to him.
User Image

"Oh was that what ye'r looking for love?"
he asked grinning watching her coming back to him. He leaned against a door jab and smiled all the more to her as she told him he could choose which room to be in. "Yer not stayin' with me love?" he wondered raising an eyebrow, he didn't care which bed he slept in, if it was safe then it was usable. What he truly wanted to know is if she was getting old school on him and was deciding to sleep in another room. Not that he minded if she did, it would be her choice and he'd respect it. Though he would be sad about not having her sleeping beside him, like he'd become accustomed to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff