Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"Ye know what I mean love," he grinned nodding his head he was more than happy for sure. He was for the most part trying to behave not wanting to over do the teasing or the over lovely thing that couples do. "I am now, but no promises for later," he grinned and closed his eyes as Avery was sent to get some food and kissed him on the head. "See ye shortly love," he said opening his eyes to watch her leave.

"So we're alone,"
he said looking to the old man and raised an eyebrow. "What are we about to talk about that we need to be alone for ol' man?" Nicholas grinned curiously.

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Well, I decided to have some mercy on ye and not gloat about the fact me son is in love and cuddling with a woman in front of the poor gel," William said with a smirk. It was more to save the lass some embarrassment, rather than the other vampire, since she still looked a bit jumpy around him. Not that he blamed her, it took even normal humans time to warm up. She'd seen pretty bad things already. And the older the vampire, the nastier. It just took a certain thing to bring it out of them all. He was sure Nicholas would be nastier than anything he'd seen if someone tried to hurt his familiar, for example.

Leaning forward slightly, he rested his elbows on his knees. "Yer both welcome to stay as long as ye want to. Weeks, decades, whatever. There aren't many places where our kind isn't welcome, or at least tolerated, us bein' so fresh in their minds and stories. I'll have Connell give ye a list of the few places to stay out of." He sat for a moment before nodding. "I wanted to ask, lad, if ye'd heard from Birdget at some point?" He'd changed the woman as a companion for Nicholas - sexual, friendship, anything to make him stay. She'd disappeared a few decades ago.
User Image

"Of course ye have da," Nicholas laughed softly and let out a breath. He nodded his head and smiled, he was a fool to think he'd never fall in love. He knew he'd just needed to meet the right woman to have reminded him he was more then the stories the mortals around him told. "I was young and naive back then," Avery had been the one to remind him he had a heart. And she kept reminding him every night he saw her for the past fourteen years. He was lucky to find her and have her in his life.

"She'll bee happy to hear that, as will Jianna, she'd been wanting me to get out of that horrid soul sucking city for decades." he said nodding his head once more in thanks. It would be nice to once more get back to his roots and home. And having a list of places not to go would be nice to, it was the last thing he wanted Avery to worry about was human's attacking them because of him.

"I haven't heard from her since..."
he thought shaking his head. "Perhaps for a few years after I lift ye and Ireland," he let out an habitual breath shrugging. "Last I heard she'd been begging me to come back to both ye and her." he admitted. "She still missing?" he asked having heard that much from Jianna.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

William nodded and smiled, pleased with that answer. And with seeing his son laugh and smile like that. He'd never been able to coax them from the younger vampire and he made a mental note to the thank the young woman who'd gotten that and more from the vampire. It was satisfying to see his possible mistake turned for good.

Birdget, on the other hand, was a mistake not possible to fix. He'd made her to try to help Nicholas and she'd grown obsessed with him. She hadn't taken Nicholas' leaving well at all and several years after he'd refused to come back to them, she'd left as well. The elder shook his head and sighed, leaning back again in his chair. "Jia said ye've got a bit of history with that one vampire, what's her name...Marie? The French one," he remarked dismissively. "Tell me about that, lad."

Whether it was important or not, he wasn't sure. But he was curious what his son had been up to with a French vampire for those several years before he'd left her. Or she left him. He had no idea, honestly.
User Image

"Aye, Maire" he nodded and shrugged. "Not much to tell, Marie and I had never been lovers if that's what ye're getting at." he told the elder thinking about their history. "I mean aye, she'd made advances but she'd always been with the Romanian vampire Rom." he added trying to think for a moment, there wasn't much history between the french woman and him that he could think of. "But in truth now that I think about it she reminds me a tad bit of Bridget." he remarked in thought. "Perhaps it's just because they both want me and I don't feel the same way about her." he suggested and shrugged. Though Bridget had always felt like a sister to him and nothing more, even if she was good looking and had turned a few heads. Even his at one point but he'd never been in love with her, or attracted to her like he was to Avery.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Didn't that Romanian b*****d make her?" he asked curiously, trying to put pieces together. There had to be a reason the damn vampire kept going after his son and after having Nicholas spend six years in torture for trumped-up charges Jia couldn't figure out, he was damned if he was going to let it happen again. It was a good thing his son had come on his own, because the elder vampire was about to drag him back home and make him stay for a while for his own damn good.

Vampires were notoriously jealous of their creations, familiars and other vampires, for the first few hundred years. Lots of fights happened because someone stepped on someone else's toes. Even the French b***h making advances towards Nicholas might have set the Romanian b*****d off. Hard to say at this point. "They ever attacked yer familiar?" he added, fairly certain the answer was no.
User Image

"It was what I heard,"
Nicholas admitted, nothing was for certain but some time things could be true. But knowing the French woman and the Romanian..... well there was bound to be less truth in what they shared with the world. He was starting to doubt their story especially after their shared lie that lost him six years of his life. Though up side, he no longer held belief in religious objects.

"They tried to, when I'd first turned her" he said shaking his head they tried to make him share and he'd freaked."I'd kissed her much longer than I needed to and lost the window for her to get out of the city and go back to her home in the human city," he told the elder and shrugged it'd been his original plan after saving her, but after they were seen together and he was seen protecting her it wasn't possible after that so he took her home and with him she'd stayed ever since.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

William shook his head, dissatisfied with the entire thing. Not with his son, but the two other vampires were up to something and he'd been hoping to figure out what their vendetta against Nicholas was somehow. Well, they had time now, with him out of the city. That was a start. "Well, I'll look into it a bit more," he muttered, drumming his fingers on his knee for a moment before switching the subject to something he was curious about. Well, two things.

"I notice ye'r breathin' more, lad," he remarked. Most vampires stopped once they were turned, as it was an involuntary reaction their body no longer needed. It was a conscious effort now and it didn't seem like he did it to make his familiar feel more at ease, anyway. "And I'll admit to bein' curious why ye gave her yer blood like ye did," the elder added with a faint smirk on his lips.
User Image

Admittedly Nicholas no longer cared what Rom and Marie's intentions were as long and they didn't try to hurt Avery to pay him back they could do what ever they wanted. Though part of him was curious as to why they had the grudge against him that they did, so if the elder vampire could figure it out then he wasn't going to stop the old man.

As William mentioned his breathing her raised an eyebrow, it wasn't something he'd really been aware of doing it. "Aye, so it seems that I have been," he shrugged to the elder and smiled sheepishly. "At the time I figured it was the easiest way to get my blood into her with our her fighting me to much," he admitted which had been the reason for the kiss as giving her his blood. "I didn't have much time to explain to her what was going on and ask her if i could give her my blood to save her life." he said leaning back against the couch he was sitting on. "I made a decision in the time that I had and I did it in the fastest way I could think of that her body would respond to even in a slight bit of shock." he finished looking to the elder.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Chuckling as the younger vampire didn't even realize he'd been breathing, William shook his head in amusement and eyed his son. "Ye can't blame me fer bein' surprised ye made a familiar like that, when ye were so dead set against anyone for so long," he pointed out. He thought it a bit funny, that a human girl had thrown his son so off balance to behave so out of character for him. He chuckled again in private amusement, taking full advantage of this opportunity.

"Well, the lass seems to have adjusted well," he remarked with a nod. "And ye be in a much better mood than last I saw ye." On his part, he was concerned for his son, but feeling much more relieved after seeing how he was with his familiar. No more wanting to walk into the sun, that was clear.
User Image

"I had said a lot of things in my young age," h
e said with a shrug as he looked to the older and his amusement about Nicholas taking familiar and breathing. The only think he could think to answer with the breathing was, she made him feel human...alive again. But the would stay with him unless asked for by the elder.

"Aye, Avery has done wonders for me," he agreed nodding his head. "She reminded me of a few things about life" he added looking to the elder. Perhaps one day he'd meet the sun or find another way to embrace death but it wouldn't be for a while.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Pleased by what he saw and heard, and already having asked the questions he'd wanted, William nodded again. "Ye can go get yer familiar and leave for now, if ye like," he offered. "I don't expect ye to spend all yet time with an old b*****d. Besides, we have plenty of nights to catch up on things," he added with a grin. It would be nice to have his son back home, regardless of if he saw him every night or not. Simply having him around again was cheering to the old vampire.

As if on cue, someone knocked and popped their head in. Apparently, the vampire chose not to rule by fear and was completely relaxed around any subordinates - which were all of them, as they were ranked by age and he was the eldest. "Feel free to let me know if anyone's causing ye trouble, or take care of them yerself," William told him, getting to his feet with a dramatic sigh.
User Image

"Aye, perhaps I'll do that," he said with a smile and little laugh as the elder seemed to have dismissed him for the time being. "My home here, ye've been keeping an eye on it?" he asked after standing taking the cue to take his leave and let the elder do his work. "If it's still up and no needing repair might take Avery their for the night or two," he suggested, that way they could look around the city and well if William wanted to see them again he could. Also this why they didn't have to rush back to the cottage by the cliffs before the sun came up.

"No worries Da, I will,"
he said nodding to the other that ha poked his head into the room and went to look for Avery.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Aye, I've been takin' care of the upkeep for ye, lad," William replied, smiling at being called 'da'. "Yer both welcome to stay in it whenever ye want, it's still yours, boyo." He grinned widely, satisfied most of his plans had fallen into place so well. His son was back for an extended stay and out of the clutches of the Council and their cronies. Now he had to time to search for his other progeny and speak with Jia.

Avery was propped up on a bar stool with Connell, demonstrating how pointless it was to try to get her plastered, now that she had the metabolism of a familiar. She glanced over and her smile visibly widened when she saw her vampire coming towards her, finishing off her drink. "Have a nice talk?" she asked curiously, moving her body to face him.
User Image

Nicholas had nodded on his way out and smiled. Using his original Gothic manner, the one that his home in the city was poorly built after, as a place to stay for a while. He'd surprised Avery with his plan after he saw her and see what she wanted to do next. He smiled more seeing her and her widening smile at his approach. "Aye it was quite good," he answered an leaned against the bar looking at her. "How bout ye, ye'r having fun?" he asked looking from her to Connell.

"Ye trying to get him drunk or him ye," he asked looking back to Avery chuckling at the other in-training familiar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff