Welcome to Gaia! ::

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Shaking his 'son's' hand, William gestured for them to sit on the cushioned bench across from him in the wide booth, shooing any others from the room so they could speak in private. "A sight better than ye've been doin', lad," he remarked, without any sort of malice in his tone. He'd kept an eye on the younger vampire once he'd left, though not interfered with his life - although he'd been tempted to fight the Council on the last punishment doled out.

Glancing over at the familiar, he chuckled and waved his hand slightly. "No need to be worryin', lass, I've got no grudges against this son of mine," William assured her, knowing that wouldn't be good enough for her. Well, that was good, so protective of her vampire partner. Rare thing to see a familiar who wouldn't be quelled by someone as old as he.

He turned his attention back to Nicholas. "Ye always were a troublemaker, boy, but 'tis not surprising ye've come ta hide in the Isle with the Council on yer heels," he said in amusement.
User Image

When they sat Nicholas just smiled, he'd been a little worried him self about the old man holding a grudge against him for they way he'd acted. Though he was glad to see that he was wrong and relaxed a little as he elder spoke. "Ah so ye've heard of what's been happenin'?" he asked not fully surprised that the vampire would be keeping an eye on him or having other report to him about the happenings in the council city.

"Avery,"
he cooed to her and smiled looking back at the man who'd called him son. "It'll take her a while I think before she'll relax around any other vampire that isn't me or Jianna," he admitted once more not totally surprised, she hadn't have very good experiences with other vampire from the city. He kissed the side of Avery's head and smiled "Don't make me repeat the cliffs here love," he purred into her ear either wanting to make her blush or smile, hit him and relax. If not all of the above.

"I am not here to hide," he said with a shrug not bothering to argue the rest of William's comments. "Mostly I owed Avery a travel from eight years ago," he told his sire looking back at the elder vampire. "And I promised her I'd bring her to Ireland if it was where she wanted to go also thought it'd been while since I'd been home so why not," he grinned as another thought occured to him. "And the council not having much reach here is just icing," Nicholas chuckled.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery blushed and elbowed him sharply in the ribs, while William chuckled at her response. "'tis all right, lad. Most familiars don't like any vampire other than their own anyway, it's normal. And after dealing with the council, I can't say I'm blaming the lass for the distrust." At the mention of Jianna, he burst out laughing and shook his head. "Ye gods, how is the old b***h? She still driving that familiar of hers crazy?" he asked, laughing. He'd always liked the other vampire, she had too much sass in her to be offended.

Settling back in his seat, the old vampire eyed the two of them for a moment before nodding. "Aye, the old bats never much liked my Emerald Isle, though 'tis a prettier place than that city of theirs. They like their doom and gloom to much to be traipsing about this place," he said with a snicker. "Travelin's good for ye, lad, and 'tis 'bout time ye got out of that city and see the world again. I was wondering how long ye were gonna hole up with them antiques." Truthfully, the old vampire had been growing worried about his 'son', that he'd go meet the sun.

"Why do I think you're where Nicholas gets his sense of humor from?" Avery remarked dryly, sending William into another fit of laughter.
User Image

Nicholas also laughed at Avery's reaction to his words and kissed her temple again before looking back to William. "Oh so I've been told," he laughed and nodded his head agreeing with the elder then grinned as he asked about Jianna. "Aye, ye know her and Elliot they love each other and driving themselves crazy." he said nodding his head. "But their good, they both take good care of Avery when I cannot," he answered the old vampire.

"True, plus it'd been a while since I'd seen me old home," he added and smiled to Avery more as they spoke about the council disliking Ireland. "Which I see quite of few of them antiques here," he pointed out looking around the room. "And some of me own work too," he chuckled looking back to the elder vampire. "I knew I should have made ye pay more" he joked and looked to Avery once more as she spoke and sent the old vampire into laughter.

"Love, we're Irish we all have the same humor"
he teased softly and held her close. "But were are me manners, William, this is my Avery," he said not wanting to call her his familiar seeing at they were obviously so much more then that. "She's the reason I didn't meet the sun," he told the elder, Avery was the reason for a lot of things for Nicholas.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery relaxed a little bit, since things were going so well, and settled against Nicholas. She was glad he still had his arm around her, not that she was afraid, exactly. But her lover was right, she'd only met one nice vampire besides him all these years and was too nervous to just let all that go right away. But she smiled a little and nodded at his words. "Good care, if you consider wearing away my mental health slowly but surely," she added in amusement. "But they've always been nice."

"Aye, Jia's an oddball, but she's kind if she be likin' ye," the older vampire agreed with a smirk, chuckling at Nicholas' remarks about the antiques. "Too late now, lad, ye've already sold me 'em," he remarked with another smirk. He was pleased to see his 'son' was happy, much happier than he'd been the last time they had seen each other. It was good for a vampire to have some sort of partner in their life. He was surprised when Nicholas had made a familiar, since he'd been so dead set against any before, but happy about it in the end. He certainly wasn't going to complain about anything that kept him alive.

He looked at the woman, smiling when he saw her blush at Nicholas' possessive term. "And it's good ta be meetin' ye, lass. I owe ye me thanks for keepin' the lad around and makin' him so blasted happy," he told her kindly, nodding at her before looking at Nicholas. "We have to catch up, ye and I. Ye know I like to gossip about familiars, but it's rude to do it in front of the lady," he added teasingly.
User Image

"Ah well Jia would have ye in her bed if ye were open to it and not mine," he joked, kind of remembering all the comments she'd asked about Avery over the years. He knew Jianna was joking for the most part but all jokes start from a sliver of truth.

"Aye she's good people," he nodded and chuckled as the elder commented about his remark of the antiques. "Perhaps but there's always next time old man," he joked and grinned at the elder then looked back at Avery as she blushed when he'd called her 'his'.

"Ye wouldn't be calling her a lady if ye knew what she was does to me in the bedroom," he teased knowing it he would get another elbow or slap for that comment. "But with any luck da, we can." he said figuring that now would be a good a time as any to ask if William would mind them sticking around. "Avery and I were actually hoping ye'll be alright with us sticking around for a while...." he looked at the elder with a raised eyebrow.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Coughing a bit in embarrassment, as Jianna hadn't made it any sort of secret that she wanted to get Avery in bed, the familiar rubbed her eyes and wondered if Nicholas was just trying to tease her out of her nerves. If so, it was working, although he was teasing himself right out of sex for the night. She grinned weakly at the other vampire, who just chuckled and waved his hand dismissively. "I know how the b***h is, don't look so red," he remarked.

He was glad to see his son joking and smiling, rather than being so somber and serious, and snickered when Avery blushed bright red and punched him in the ribs for that remark. "That's it, ye teach him a lesson, lass," he advised her with a snort. "Manners indeed, 'tis a wonder ye have any at all! Although, ye don't want a lady in the bedroom, ye want a woman," William added with a wink. It was funny, to see them together. What was even better was hearing him ask if they could stay. "Of course, ye can stay as long as ye want!" he said cheerfully, grinning widely.

Avery brightened and relaxed more at that, although her cheeks were still red. "You two are as horrible as Jianna is," she grumbled halfheartedly.
User Image

Nicholas knew that by teasing her and helping her relax he wasn't going to be getting any sex for her. But he figured it would be worth it, just seeing her smile and relax while they were with his sire. He just wanted her to be happy and stop worrying about everything. He kissed her on her head and smiled and nodded his head. "I did meet the b***h through ye after all Da," he pointed out and looked down to Avery. He wouldn't be joking around like he was if he hadn't felt comfortable around the elder. In fact it'd been a while since he'd felt as comfortable as he did now.

"She teaches me more then one," he confessed and grinned watching how William was enjoying himself along with the two lovers. "She's more woman than I can handle sometimes," he agreed and smiled turning to look at Avery. "But I wouldn't want anything less." he grinned and nodded his head in thanks before chuckling to Avery's comment.

"Save she's not Irish, and we're both Irish and men,"
Nicholas said looking to his sire. "We'll probably get worse love" he joked

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"You introduced Jianna to Nicholas?" Avery asked, her shock tinged with a bit of horror as she realized that they were all horribly alike in the end. Doom. Doom and the end of all was nigh, she just had this foreboding sense. God save her if Jianna decided to stop in for a visit. God have mercy. William nodded, leaning back in his seat with a grin. "Aye, she was passing through and had just made that familiar of hers. I know she likes the lasses, but who wouldn't want a pretty b***h like her around anyway? She invited herself to stay for a while," he added with a chuckle.

Avery shook her head, looking between the two men in exasperation. "That explains so much about you!" she finally exclaimed to Nicholas. She groaned when he said they would get worse and rolled her eyes to the ceiling in silent supplication. "God save me from gossipy, pervy old men," Avery remarked, pointedly elbowing Nicholas when she said 'old'.

"This one's got no respect for her elders, that's a good thing," William remarked in amusement. "Keeps you on your toes, then?"
User Image

"Jia still does that,"
Nicholas chuckled shaking his head thinking of how Jianna always invited herself over. He look at Avery as she looked between them and her exclamation. "Love I was already a man considered by human standards when William and Jianna met me, they had nothing to do with my humor they only added to it." he told her he might have gotten worse after meeting them but he was still there on his own.

"Ooo, yeah but ye love this old man," h
e pointed to himself and grinned nodding his head agreeing with William. "She does more than keeping me on my toes though," he said meaning more then the sex they had. "I lucked out when I found her." he added looking back at Avery with a wink.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Of course he'd gotten worse. A week with Jianna and Elliot and she'd gotten worse, for crying out loud. They were contagious. That was it. They were a virus. That figured. Sighing, she shook her head, slightly pacified by the 'lucked out' remark. Well, at least he could admit it. "No wonder you and Jianna get along so well. I always wondered," she remarked.

"How did ye two meet?" William asked curiously. That had passed under his radar - all he knew was that Nicholas had been punished for taking a familiar, but he had never wanted to ask Jianna for the particulars. That was something personal that he'd rather hear from his son, instead of spying on him some more like that.

"I'll let Nicholas answer that one," Avery replied, leaning into her lover cheerfully. It was much more dramatic from his point of view, since she'd just been dragged around, beaten up and then bitten. Not much for her to tell, to be honest.
User Image

Nicholas just chuckled to Avery's comment and let out a small breath as William asked his question and Avery cuddled more into him. "Two moron's forced her into the city," he started not minding to tell the story wondering he should omit the part to her drowning in her own blood....though it had been fourteen years it was about time she knew the truth about why he changed her right then and there with out waiting for the councils approval of her.

"I'd been out walking when I saw the morons and Avery, not treating her very kindly and only wanting to give us a bad name," he told him letting out a breath. "After dealing with them I tried to help her out of the city when I realized that her ribs were broken and she was drowning in her own blood." he said not looking at either of them for the time being. "I ripped opened me tongue and lips and kissed her," he looked to William than to Avery. "I had been at the point of not caring about humanity after everything they've done finding out about us but she had nothing to do with it and well no one should die alone," Nicholas finished. "Then Marie and Rom appeared with the silent member of the council." he told William looking at him and smiling. "The rest ye already know,"

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery listened to his point of view, as they'd never actually talked much about that night, and blinked in surprise to hear what had been happening to her. She'd assumed she had to be dying, the only reason Nicholas would do that, but hadn't really thought if she had been or not. Certainly not what would have caused it, either. It was a bit sobering to realize she'd been dying and hadn't even realized it.

Hm. There was a big difference in not letting someone die alone and changing a human right on the spot, especially giving blood that way, but William let that go for the time being. He'd bother his son about it later, he decided, once he sent the familiar out to get a drink or food. "I was told ye'd made quite a mess of two hooligans, I thought that was the reason for yer punishment afterwards," he admitted, folding his hands on his knee and surveying the other vampire calmly. "I have to say, I'm glad ye changed her then, since it all had a happy ending," he added with a grin. He was a big believer in those, that was for sure. He hadn't quite gotten it with his familiar, but neither had it been bad, either. They had just sort of outgrown each other in the end.

Nicholas had something with his familiar that William had lacked, though. He wasn't sure what, but he could see a difference in his son that would have warmed his heart had it been able to do such a thing.
User Image

"Ah well ye know that could have been part of it,"
he laughed and shrugged, the main reason he's turned her as soon and the way he did was because he'd fallen in love. Though he also had been lonely and well it was a split second choice that he didn't think back about it. It could have been a number of things but the main parts was he'd fallen in love.

"Aye, it has taken fourteen years, but so far we're happy," he agreed not sure if it was an ending or not but they were happy, at that moment. It was what mattered.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Probably just pissed ye went over their heads. They never like that, the bastards. It's why I stay here and they stay off me island," William said in satisfaction, smirking. Whatever the reason for his son's rash actions, and the suffering he'd gotten for it, he was pleased to see it was working out fine. If after six years apart and she still wanted to be with him, that said volumes. And Nicholas had never gotten attached to anyone easily, but it was clear he was to the woman he was cuddling.

"Happy. After all I put up with, you'd better be ecstatic," Avery remarked dryly, rolling her eyes. "Aye, I'm sure he is, but he knows to behave himself in public. I hope," the elder vampire added, raising an eyebrow at her snicker. Shaking his head in amusement, he gestured towards the door. "Why don't ye go get some food, lass. Connell will show ye around, nothin' ta fear in my place," he assured her.

Figuring he was trying to get Nicholas alone to talk - rightly - the familiar gave in and got to her feet, kissing Nicholas on the head before heading out of the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff