Welcome to Gaia! ::

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery laughed again, knowing exactly what effect she was having on the man, and bit down on his neck just a little harder than before, one hand playing in his hair. "Well, if you're so worried about me being comfortable, you can be on the bottom," she suggested slyly. Bed, hah, who needed a bed right this second. It would hardly be the first time and it damn well better not be the last, in her opinion, that they didn't head for the bed straightaway. She had too much fun with him like this.

As for his body temperature, she didn't even notice half the time, save for when she was dying from the heat and needed to cool down. Otherwise, it felt fine to her. If she got a little cool, she had a portable heater at home she dragged in the room and figured she could just find something similar here. Of course, maybe they'd have a fireplace instead. She thought they did, from when she'd looked over real estate, but her memory was a bit wonky right at the moment as she concentrated on other things.
User Image

Nicholas moaned as she bit his neck causing his feet to give out and his body to slide down that door. He reached the floor keeping her on top and willing her to do more to him. God he loved her torturing him like she did, getting him all worked up, he also liked showing her what she could do to him. She quite literally made him mad with lust to her every torturous move against his person. "Good idea, I am already on my back" he purred holding her against him all the more.

(sorry it's short)

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"I'm not sure if I like you on your back or behind me better," she murmured against his skin, laughing a little as he slid to the floor. She certainly hadn't expected that sort of reaction from him and bit his neck again, a little harder, just to see what would happen.

A bit later, she was stretched out on top of him, nuzzling against him happily. "We barely made it in the front door," Avery remarked, a bit out of breath. "What happened to any self-restraint after all these years, hm?" She let out a satisfied sigh, figuring if he was getting uncomfortable on the floor he could just pick her up and move her easily.
User Image

He moaned as she nuzzled into him and chuckled as he commented on their lack of movement from the front door. He just grinned and kept his arms around her body happily holding her to him and gently tracing lines along her bare skin. "Ye did love," he purred to her pushing down her hair with his free hand letting out another pleasant moan at remember their unspeakable acts. "Ye happened and woke something in me that doesn't want to go back to sleep, nor do I want it too," her added grinning, she reminded him that he was still a man and had needs and also that he deserved love, stable boy or not.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Liking hearing him moan, Avery snickered and bit him firmly on the neck. If he wanted another round, she was up for it. He got to to make all the moves this time, though, and maybe get them at least halfway into the room. "Well, aren't you glad I happened to you. I know I am," she remarked in pleasure, moving her mouth from his neck to his lips to give him a solid kiss, smiling. "And I'm glad you happened to me," she added firmly, giving him another kiss, a bit more loving than demanding. God, she was happy with him. She knew she'd be happy with him, but this was just ridiculous.
User Image

Avery was making it really hard for him to be good when she was making him moan by biting his neck like she was. Oh she was continuously calling to him and he wanted to continuously answer her. If he could he'd never go back to sleep if he could help it, he'd spend his time with Avery doing what ever she'd want to do. "I am more than glad love." he told her kissing her back and running his hands into her hair meeting her kiss of caring and love with one of his own. Of course there was an undertone of lust but mainly it was because he always wanted her also he was a guy.

"I am glad to hear that,"
he said kissing her again letting out another moan to the second kiss and relaxed against her. He was ecstatic about being with Avery he was filled with joy an caring and it was amazing he was just sorry it took so long for him to get there.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

She knew she was making life difficult for him, but figured he'd had it plenty easy for lots of time. Now, she had to make up for quite a few years, in her opinion, and was more than willing to get to work doing so. "You should be, since I'm glad to say it," she informed him with a smirk, kissing him and nipping his lower lip just because she could. Nicholas was the only one she could act like this around - even with Elliot she'd been far more restrained. They certainly hadn't done it on the floor. Again.

Avery never would have thought she'd be so happy laying in her lover's arms on the floor against a door. She'd never been much of a romantic, certainly, but she hadn't been quite on this frantic end of the spectrum either. Personally, she thought it was tons of fun and from Nicholas' reactions, it didn't seem like he minded either.
User Image

Nicholas didn't mind that she wanted to make life hard and wanted to catch it up form all the years of easy. He quite honestly like that she teased him the way she did, not only did it mean sex but it was fun and it made him feel like his body was living again. Her touch made his skin feel like it was shivering, or his heart was racing and blood was flowing down to the right spots, which it was but that wasn't the point.

"Mmm does that mean ye'll keep saying that then love?" He asked moaning and kissing her back as she nibbled his lower lip. He didn't have the power to not give in to her when she teased him like this. Yes she claimed that she'd let him make the moves when he wanted her but when she was still on top of him and doing what she was doing now was not letting him make the moves. Not that he was complaining, she was showing her libido being as big as his.

"Ah love, ye might want to slow down on teasing me until I start towards our room," he purred to her, it was hard to do anything much enjoy and give into her when she teased him like she did.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Of course I'll keep saying it," Avery assured him, slowly pulling back from the kiss and smiling at him. "I mean it, every word." Why wouldn't she want to say it? She liked saying it as much as he liked hearing it, she was sure. And it was damned true, which only meant she had ended up lucky in the end.

Smirking at his remark, she wiggled off him, getting to her feet and stepping over to prop her hip up against a table invitingly. "All right, no more teasing," she agreed, still with that same smirk. She'd realized what he had - sure, she wanted him to start it, but that was a bit hard when she was straddling and teasing him. So, now he could make all the moves he wanted, and maybe if she felt nice she'd let him have some. Maybe.

Her thoughts were clear on her face as she looked at him, hair hanging down her back in messy waves. It was weird, not being self-conscious about her body at all, but if Nicholas enjoyed it so much she didn't see any reason to try to cover up or hide herself around him.
User Image

"Good," he said smiling back to her as she pulled slowly back from the kiss. "Even better," he added grinning letting her have her teasing with him. He like that her words were true and she'd meant them. Because he felt the same way with the words of want for her that he would say to her. He felt just as lucky if not luckier for having her.

He looked at her, watching her shift off him and positioning her self against his him. He smirked back to her leaning in closer and placing a hand on her exposed skin and sliding it over her body as he looked down at her. "Though ye said no more teasing" he purred to her feeling the warmth of her body and the soft skin of her thighs.

He stood and picked her up heading down the hall to their room before playfully tossing her on top of the bed and continued letting his hands wonder her body.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

A while later - much later - Avery groaned into the pillow, feeling like she might never walk again. The delicious tingle was still in her body, though, and it wasn't like she'd complain after what they'd just done. "Well, we made it to the bedroom," she managed, resting on her stomach, breathing a bit hard. The room had blackout curtains on the one window, and the bed was a heavily canopied one as she'd requested, so there was no chance of the sun getting in the room while Nicholas slept. Like hell she was going to risk that.

She hadn't seen the attached bathroom yet, but figured they'd get to that sooner or later. Her bags were somewhere by the door, but that could wait until she regained her senses too. "I hope you're satisfied with yourself. I think I'm dead now," Avery remarked into the pillow, waving a hand at her lover floppily.
User Image

"Only after I got ye to stop teasing me long enough to get here,"
he purred back to her watching her as she was still catching her breath still even though it had been a while since they finished their..playing around. He grinned seeing her still satisfied from their mutual teasing before finally giving into each other and ending together. He laid on his side watching her and chuckled, fighting the pull of sleep as it called to him letting him know the sun was raising. He didn't want to sleep he wanted to stay awake with Avery, just for a while longer.

He grinned to her dead comment and winked leaning closer into her and sliding a nail down her exposed back and over her bum. "We could see and fine out if ye are dead or not?" He offered grinning all the more tracing line against her skin.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"You like the teasing, don't act like you don't," she murmured happily. She didn't have a clue what time it was, as there wasn't a clock in the room and blinds were blocking the light, and didn't much care. For one thing, jet lag was going to kick her a** until she got used to it here. For another, she simply didn't care just at all. As long as she got to spend time with Nicholas, the familiar seriously just didn't give a damn what time it was anymore. She'd gotten so used to switching around her internal clock that it wouldn't take her long to get used to the time anyway.

Avery purred and arched up against his hand, giving him a look. "We could, we could," she said agreeably, shifting over against him and shivering a little.
User Image

"Never said I didn't just said that I wasn't able to go any where while ye'r touching and teasing took over my mind," he said grinning as watching her fighting the feel of his heave eyelid, he wasn't ready to pass out not yet. He just had to fight a few more moments before giving into the the call of the sun's lullaby. As much as he'd love to stay up longer with her and go another round, just to make sure she couldn't get out of bed for the rest of the day until he woke, he knew from experience that the sun would soon win out and he'd be dead to the world until night fall.

Nicholas grinned and smiled as she purred and arched into his hand moving closer to him he slipped his hand under the cover so he could do unspeakable thing with it to her. "Aye that we could," he agreed wrapping his other arm around her holding her close against him and grinning. "Though perhaps I offered a bit to soon love," he told her regrettably as his fingers continued their movements.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery purred, melting against him as his fingers played with her, realizing the sun was starting to rise by how tired he looked. Trembling a bit, she tilted her head to kiss him, smiling. "Go to sleep," she ordered gently, unable to swallow the moan he forced from her. After a moment, she dropped down beside him, limp again. "Maybe you can wake me up like this," she remarked teasingly, nodding to where his hand currently was.

She knew that she was more than ready for a nap, then a shower and food, and then more sleeping. Nicholas liked waking up with her there, she knew that for sure, so she tried to get things done during the day half-asleep before going back to bed for a few more hours so he'd wake up with her next to him. She liked to too, to be honest, enjoying the company while she slept.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff