Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Nicholas smiled and let Avery roll off of him, his mind both intellectual and man mind were blown by what she'd down. By what he wanted to do again. It was a wonderful sensation, one that he'd completely forgotten about. He enjoyed their every touch and was so glad to feel her wiggling closer to him once more he wrapped his arms around her content to hold her and let her recuperate before going for another round. "She said she'd wait for me to call her when we were ready for her and Elliot to come over again." he answered slowly running his hand over her bare arm and back. "I am just surprised that she actually kept her word," he chuckled knowing that if she'd heard him she'd say something in her defense.

"Well see as we both just came there's probably no better time than now" he agreed looking down at her and placing a quick kiss on her lips before moving his lips to a bite mark he'd made while they had their long over due time together. He kissed her neck softly nipping playfully at her neck and working his away up to her chin and lips teasing her with the idea of another kiss. "And I still owe ye that promised trip don't I," he added grinning as his lips moved against hers while he spoke. They could do that, find a pilot to fly then to Ireland and they could stay in the back together doing what ever they wanted.

"We should do it,"
Nicholas said finally pulling a little away to look at her clearly. She was still breath taking, and always the temptress.

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"See, it isn't just me surprised she actually did it," Avery pointed out with a small laugh, shivering as his hand ran over her skin. "I say we just call them tomorrow," she added slyly. "Or the next day, maybe." Because this had been long, long overdue and she certainly wasn't going to let the pushy vampire interrupt her time with Nicholas again. Just as long as she was able to hobble to the kitchen to get food every once in a while.

Glad he agreed with her idea, she hummed as his lips moved down her neck. Avery tilted her head a little to give him free rein with her throat, closing her eyes as he made her shiver again. Kissing him back with a smile, she nodded. "Yes, you do, quite a long trip, too," she added, kissing him again, unable to keep from smiling more. It seemed all she could do was smile tonight. Well, other things, but smiling while doing them, too. She didn't even care if they traveled anywhere or if they just stayed in one place for weeks and months and years. Right now, all she wanted to do was be with him, it didn't even matter where. But she wanted to leave here and go somewhere where it would be just the two of them for once, no one else.

Avery grinned at him, kissing him. "By 'it', do you mean the trip, or something else? Or both?" she purred.
User Image

"Not at all," he chuckled Avery pointed out her surprise. He grinned as she shivered to his touch, he liked that he could do that to her. Make her body shiver under his touch, he like having that effect and was happy to ignore the rest of the world for a while until they were ready to socialize again with others. "We can do that but she might come over to check on us after a while," he chuckled again knowing the female would be curious how they were doing and want to come see.

He grinned kissing her between words as she kissed him back. It was incredible her warm lips against his, her living body against his own and her voice ringing in his ears as he spoke. "Aye a very long trip to any place, or room" he winked at her teasingly kissing her back and holding her closer to him with a boyish smile on his lips. "Ye'd like to go" he added still grinning his thoughts gone completely to the to the hormonal male that he once was.

"Well I was thinking about the trip," he told her shifting himself slightly on top of her gently pinning her down onto her back under him. "But I am up for around two if ye are," Nicholas smirked looking down at her already planning what he'd do to her for a while before giving into her womanly call once more. She might have made the first moved, but he was more than willing to make the second.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery woke up again in the early afternoon, completely drained of all energy and unable to be more happy about it. Nicholas was holding her tightly in his sleep and she eased out of his grip as gently as possible before carefully opening the canopy enough to slide out of the bed. Stretching once she was on her feet, she padded back to her own room to shower and change, legs wobbling just a little. Only the call of the rising sun had finally stopped him, and barely that. Avery smirked a bit at that thought as she washed off and dried off, blow-drying her hair.

Once she was dressed as well, Avery headed to the kitchen and spent the next hour or so steadily filling up her stomach, drained from both the 'exercise' and the blood Nicholas had taken. Finally feeling a bit back to normal, she did the dishes and took the trash out, needing to do at least something somewhat productive after spending the entire day and night in bed. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. She didn't even see anyone lingering around anymore outside, at least.

Flopping down on the couch, she took out her cell phone and called Elliot, before Jianna decided to breeze in at a horribly inconvenient time. "Just letting you know that Nicholas is better," she said, once he'd picked up. "Before Jianna decides to stage a rescue or thinks he sucked me dry." She spent the next few minutes talking to him and relaxing before hanging up and heading into the library she'd missed. Bored, and antsy until Nicholas got up, she settled for reorganizing some of the shelves that had been messed up.
User Image

Once more Nicholas woke just as the sun was going down, his first thought upon waking was his night with Avery. A soft hum at the memory escaped him slowly opening his eyes to look at his empty room. He knew it was empty before opening his eyes, he was a little disappointed at not once more waking to Avery in his arms. but he also knew she had things that needed to be done.

He quickly showered and dressed pulling his hair back at the nape of his neck into a pony tail. He slowly made his away down the stairs content as could be as he made his way to the library. "Ye realize how stunning ye are?" he asked leaning against the door jab, his arms crossed over his chest an still opened shirt. He hadn't felt like buttoning it up right at the moment. And for a guy who hadn't had sex of over 300 yrs he was addicted, bordering on being a nymphomaniac. Or maybe it was just his partner he was becoming addicted to just after one night.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Starting, not having heard him move around as usual, Avery glanced over her shoulder at him with a grin. She gave him a long, appreciative look before returning her attention to him, then to the books again. "I think you're the only one who thinks I'm 'stunning', not that I'm complaining," she remarked with a short laugh, shaking her head. She'd pulled her hair back into a ponytail to keep the dust out of it and waved a hand at the books. "I'm all covered in dust now anyway."

If he wanted her again, he could just come and get her this time, she decided with a private smirk. "I called up Elliot so Jianna won't be barging in thinking she's on some sort of inane rescue mission," Avery told him in amusement, figuring she'd at least relay the information in case he didn't want to have to call and deal with her sure-to-be-nosy questions. God knew she didn't at the moment, or possibly ever. She liked the vampire, but some things she wanted to keep all to herself. Like Nicholas, at least for the moment.
User Image

"Good, less competition for ye'r heart," he said to her walking slowly towards her letting her get a good look at him. He didn't mind that she looked at him like that, because lord knew he was doing the same thing with her. "Covered in dust or not, ye'r still gorgeous love," he told her standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. Pulling her against him he nuzzled into her neck and shoulder placing a soft kiss on the bite mark that he'd left behind.

"Aye that's good, it would be awkward having her walk in on us while I was stealing ye'r clothes from your body," he purred softly into her ear while he let his hand shift at the hemline of her shirt sliding his fingers underneath the fabric. He couldn't help himself around her any more, he'd tasted what he'd been missing for the past fourteen years, for the past three hundred years, and he wanted more. Mostly he wanted more of her. He wasn't willing to share her just yet if ever with others, he wanted to be selfish and keep her right there against him for ever.

"Or when I have ye pinned against a wall," Nicholas added grinning to her thinking of any place and way he could spend as much time with her as he possibly could. Also three hundred years plus is a really long time to go with out sex. Talk about blue balls.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Even after what they'd done, or been doing rather, Avery still blushed at the compliments. Maybe it was his tone of voice, or the accent, or the fact that it was Nicholas saying it at all, but they never failed to put color in her cheeks. Smiling when he picked her up and held her against him, she hummed happily when he nuzzled against her skin, shivering when he kissed the bite mark. Or one of them, anyway.

Avery arched into his hand, resting her head back against his chest with a smile. "You're certainly impatient, Nicholas," she murmured with a low laugh. She was actually sort of happy he was so possessive over her, as long as that didn't turn into some creepy sort of control, which she doubted it ever would. No, this was the nice kind, the sort that let her be sure he loved her and wanted her with him, just as much as she wanted to be with him. Besides, they'd been dancing around each other for fourteen years, she figured they were allowed to be as possessive as they wanted for as long as they wanted.

Shivering at his other words, she purred and couldn't help but press against him a bit more. "Or a chair. Or the floor. Or the desk," she suggested, unable to help herself from teasing him.
User Image

"I've been waiting for three hundred years love," he whispered to her taking his thoughts strictly in the man zone. And in truth it was ever since he walked into the library and saw Avery standing there. "I've been nothing but patient," he purred to her holding her close and smiling as he noticed the red on her cheeks. He liked making her blush, especially if it was him telling her how beautiful she was. The best complements were always the ones that were true and the most fun to give.

They deserved their time together even if it was just holding each other. As for his possessiveness, yes it was his way of tell her he wanted her around. Even more so after all the times he had told her to go be with Elliot and have fun out in the cities with him, giving her the idea that he hadn't wanted her. It was also his way...His want to protect her as best he could. It was his way to keep her safe.

"Mmmm," he purred to her suggestions, all teases he knew but all still as appealing as the last. "Why just choose one, we have the time and place to do every surface and room we want" Nicholas said grinning nibbling her neck softly. She was beyond tasty.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Yes, you're just the picture of patience, coming in here and grabbing me up," Avery murmured back, leaning into him. She was happy to just let him hold her, or do whatever else he would want to do with her. After so many years of wanting to be in his arms, she was hardly going to complain now that she was in them. In fact, she was more likely to complain about being out of them, actually.

She felt safer with the vampire holding her than she did with anyone else, when she was a human or afterwards. Even when he'd turned her and kept the other two vampires from draining her dry, when she was scared and freaked out, she'd still felt safe with him there. Odd, considering he'd been the one to take her humanity away, but in the end it had been a gift for her. Maybe other humans wouldn't have dealt with it the way she had - in fact, she was sure most wouldn't have - but she'd always been weird like that. Besides...she loved him.

"Well, maybe you should pick one and we can get started," she purred back, moaning just a little bit as his fangs grazed against her skin once again. Just because they had all the time in the world didn't mean she wanted to actually wait around that long.
User Image

"Ye would be to if ye hadn't had sex for over three hundred years" Nicholas chuckles, driving home the fact that she was his first that he'd been with in a long, long time. And though it was his choice to not put out, once he had he didn't want to slow it down just quite yet. He had time to make up for both with Avery and himself. He wasn't going to let her go until he had to. And even then he'd probably fight as long as he could to keep her.

He was glad that she trusted him, and felt safe with him, he was glad that she loved him and that he'd taken her into his life. Most of all he was glad that she had never hated him and never cursed him for taking her and destroying her life. She saw what he did to her as a gift and so did he, the best gift he'd ever given and received.

He moans softly in her ear tugging her ear lobe with his teeth as she spoke about choosing one and getting started. "What make ye think I haven't already?" he asked her before stepping back a bit and lifted her up at the same time as he spun her around catching her in the air and wrapping his arms around her around her waist. He then slowly kissed her and gently pressed her against the wall.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Several hours later, Avery found herself settled in Nicholas' lap, her breathing not quite even once again and her clothes god only knew where. Probably the study. Down the hall, since they'd ended up in the living room. She wasn't quite sure how, but it didn't matter in the end. Sighing happily, she stretched out across him and went limp, draped on him.

"I think you're going to be the death of me," she murmured. "Can I still die from dehydration?" Avery added with a snort, not in any sort of mood to go get something yet anyway. Unfortunately, she'd lost the ability to get completely buzzed, as Elliot had had to actually demonstrate to her over the years, something she'd always enjoyed when stressed. This time with Nicholas was definitely a better way to work out any stress she might have had, although at the moment she couldn't think of a single thing she could be stressed about.
User Image

"None sense, I'd selfishly feed ye my blood to heal,"
Nicholas grinned running his fingers through her hair as she laid on his lap. He watched her contentedly and chuckled to her question of death by dehydration. In truth he didn't know if she would or not, but like he said he'd selfishly feed her his blood so she could heal and live. He didn't want to loose her in any way, especially death. He would be able to deal and live with her leaving him for some one else just as long as she was still alive.

"Perhaps, but I wouldn't let it happen if I can help it,"
he told her smiling all the more letting one of his hands slid down her body, not because he wanted to have yet another go....well he did but, look at her could you blame him? No he just wanted to touch her soft skin. "I've think ye've made me an addict Avery," he purred looking at her, looking into her eyes, her lips then the rest of her body before traveling up back to her eyes.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"I think I need things other than your blood to consist on, Nicholas, but it's a start," Avery replied lightly, closing her eyes as he petted her hair. She'd always liked it when people played with her hair and the vampire was certainly no exception. Of course, at this rate he was going to be the only one allowed to touch her hair, no one else could make it feel so good. The idea of leaving him for someone else was just ridiculous to her. She hadn't wanted to leave him for Elliot, and the other familiar was as close to a sort of lover as she'd had over the years. Anyone else paled in comparison to her partner now.

Shivering when his hand went down her body, she opened her eyes only to meet his gaze and smiled. "Well, I think that makes two of us," she whispered back. "I'd say the first step to fixing it is to admitting it, but...I think I just want to make it worse," she added, shifting to n** his neck lightly.
User Image

"True but it'd help ye," he told her smiling, he knew she would need more he just wanted to help heal her form his being with her. He was quite alright with being the only one that she'd let touch her. He was always happy to know that he'd was the only man in her life that she needed, just like she was the only woman that he wanted.

He grinned and chuckled as she whispered to him. "I am not complaining if ye do love," he purred to her winking at her and bending his head to kiss her lips. He was as all for making his addiction to her worse, especially if that meant he could touch her more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff