Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Capitalist

"Amma!" Tuen was startled at Amma's display of affection. Not because she thought it was improper, but because she had never seen the woman act in such a way, and seemingly with a stranger. But it seemed she knew the man who had snuck in--and he was the father.

"Stop this nonsense already. P-Please send this man out. It is improper for him to see you at this hour. I'll be contacting one of the guards if he does not leave."

Descole ignored Tuen's threats however and focused on Amma. "Don't worry about it at all now; you've suffered, haven't you?"

Thot Patrol Luluco's Significant Otter

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Amma smiled, and pulled Jean closer to kiss him. "You're here, it doesn't matter."

But Tuen was making threats, to have Jean throne out, ruining the tender moment. Amma looked quickly to her, her eyes wide with fear. "No, don't do that, Tuen! Jean has to stay, he has to!"

She attempted to stand, but the strain she had been through earlier had left her feeling weak. With a groan, she fell back down. She grasped for Jean's hand, and said, "Help me up, please. I want- I want to lie down. Lets go to my room. We can talk privately. Oh, I've just missed you so much!"

Bashful Capitalist

"Well, alright," Descole replied, and helped Amma up. "I've caused much trouble for you, and have been irresponsible. I never would have imagined..." his voice trailed off, but he kept quiet and only smiled at Amma longingly. Tuen was ignored, despite her constant threats, and Descole helped Amma move to her room. It was a slightly depressing place, with only a bed, a fireplace, and a table as it had been made so that Amma could not do much harm to herself.

The only thing inside that she was allowed was paper.

Descole did not hesitate to kiss Amma when she sat down upon her bed. He had missed her so much that words were not able to express his longing for her.

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
The kiss Amma shared with Jean was not fleeting. She clung to him, needing him close aft being apart from him for so long.

"How are you here now?" Amma breathed was they parted. "I don't understand- I'm happy, so very happy, but I don't understand. You were dead. I swear you were dead- and Dudley told me to take the heart from you. He promised me everything would be okay. He didn't tell me you would die."

She never took her hands from him. She cupped his cheek, and ran her hand through his hair. It was as if she stopped touching him, he would disappear.

Bashful Capitalist

"I don't know--nor do I care! I felt as if I had died, I felt it. But even after I awoke just as I did the first time I realized I existed. The memories of being with you were still there..." he spoke, and after she ran her fingers through his hair several times Descole buried his face into her chest. "I wanted to go back to you, but I couldn't. I simply couldn't; I betrayed you, I let Lucarta die, and worst off I left you in this state."

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Amma shook her head, continuing to stroke Jan's hair.

"You didn't-" Amma stopped, letting what he said sink in. "Worst? Why is Genevieve the worst that you did? Are you upset that I'm pregnant?"

In the last few months, she had grown attached to Genevieve as she grew inside her. It hurt to hear that her current state was what Jean considered to be the worst thing he had done to her.

Bashful Capitalist

"No, no!" he corrected her. I left you alone with a child! How could I have done that? And I know...you weren't fond of Genevieve," Descole explained, and sat next to Amma.

"But I'll care for her, even if you don't. It'd be the very least I could do!"

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
"No," Amma said, shaking her head. "No, no, together we will raise her. I can't- she has been growing in me, I feel her kicking. I need to keep her with me." Amma placed a hand over her stomach. "She's my daughter as well."

There was a slight twinge of pain in her gut, and Amma winced before saying she needed rest. The labor scare earlier had drained her, and the pain still lingered. Amma shifted so that she was reclining against her pillows.

"You'll stay, won't you?" Amma asked. "Tuen was only.... She wasn't serious. She wouldn't force you away. She wouldn't. Not you."

Bashful Capitalist

"Ha, as if I would listen to the hag, either way,"Descole chuckled and helped Amma rest in her bed. Descole's eyes kept looking over Amma's stomach, and he passed his hand over it gently several times, almost in disbelief. He would make sure to give Genevieve a life without worry, and a happy one at that. He would make sure of it, and for Amma as well. That's all he ever wanted.

Descole slept next to Amma, and both were startled in the morning by Tiffania, who had been contacted by her cousin. When it came to Amma misbehaving (despite being an adult) she would be there promptly, which scared many of those living at the manor. At first she gave them both a good scolding, but ultimately accepted the things as they were.

Dapper Genius

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Jean was invited to live at the manor with Amma. It was an adjustment for both Tuen and Tiffania, but after a few days of Amma having almost no episodes, it was decided that Jean's presence was best for her.

Amma remained confined to the manor, however, and after a second labor scare following one of her episodes, she was put on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy. A few months later, Genevieve was born in the middle of snowstorm, with a head of dark brown hair. As Amma held her in her arms, she did not believe she could ever be happier.

Six months later, Amma was proved to be wrong, on the day of her wedding. It was a small, private ceremony, with Tuen, Tiffania and Queen Selene among the guests. It was all that she wanted and needed.

And for the first time, in many years, Amma was given a comfortable, normal life, that she lived out happily with Jean and Genevieve.

Bashful Capitalist

Shortly after their wedding, and when Amma was finally stable enough they moved away towards the southern lands of the Kingdom, near the coast and settled there. It was a lone cottage sitting comfortably upon rolling hills of green and rugged mountains in the distance. Descole even went as far as to building their home as close as possible as he could to Amma's descriptions of her old house in the village of Melio where she grew up.

Little Genevieve grew up happy and strong, and although she was highly attached to her mother, she strong and had a stronger heart for fighting. Often as a child she would come home with bruises from scuffles she would get in with the older children in one of the nearby villas. Descole would often be the one to scold her, but proved to be the comforter as she cried out of frustration of not nearly beating "that" boy's head into the ground enough.

Although Amma and Descole kept ignorant of the world around them for the sake of their happiness, things did not become better. Once again a large civil war exploded in Ashvale; however the results this time proved to be fatal to Titania as the remaining Judges were able to quell rebel tribes and the entire nation came under their control. The two nations were constantly at war, as Ashvale began to experience an almost euphoric state and sought to conquer the lands around them. As such Ashvale tried to expand in all directions, and the constant fighting brought Titania to her knees more than once.

Despite the fighting, nothing ever happened to either Descole and Amma, and they continued to live happily with Genevieve. And around her sixteenth birthday Descole began showing signs of aging, while Amma seemed to be stuck in time. However they never discussed anything, or at least Descole never remembered ever bringing the topic up even at a point where it seemed he could pass off as her father. And even though he became blind, the milk scurried from his stiff mouth, and his frail hands often dropped his own plates with food, Amma was said to have been by his side and comforted him.

But even when ages had passed, and rulers came and went, and their small cottage was no more, local tales speculated that both had learned of a way to live with each other forever. Another version told of Amma roaming the land in mourning at Descole's eventual mortal passing; her sorrow was so great and her time alive was so long she had forgotten how to die and became a spirit of sorts upon the Rugnica plains of Titania, forever looking for her loved ones.

One version stated that Descole tricked Amma while on his death bed, and allowed her to die first. She never experienced any sorrow of death, nor did she have to mourn his passing.

But the most popular version told of how Amma came to terms with the cycle of life and death, and upon Descole's deathbed she used a form of magic that allowed her to take her own life without pain or suffering. Both of them died within each other's arms, and it's said that their remains were still kept together.

Perhaps she too had discovered the Treasures of Time Dudley had always sang about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff