Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is the scariest Butler/Maid thus far?

Oliver... dude he dealt with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Aria... for putting up with Zephyr 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Curtis... for the knives and that whole shady thing. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
I'm not sure, they're all pretty scary... 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

►♛Radon Dumisa ♛◄

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

I am with: Oliver and Margaret
Thought: Hope they know what they're doing.

〖♛〗 Lets see, we need a pinch of gunpowder and some magnesium〖♛〗

☢► Radon nodded and was about to continue when his wife, Margaret, came out of the carriage, this was good, maybe the sight of her would help settle public unrest, "Of course dear" he said, he held out his arm for her to take, maybe a public display of their new queen would change the topics a bit, speaking of topics, he was thinking what the council of Horagalles told him, to subtly kill his wife and take over the Ice Kingdom through the marriage. Now the idea was brilliant but he had to do it perfectly, one wrong move and Horagalles might find itself in a war that it cannot win. Personally, he did not want to do this but if its for the betterment of his country he wont fuss, also the council is the main houses of Horagalles, to go against them is to sign your death warrant. "The heads of the Houses will be there too, they are quite anxious to meet their queen." said Radon. He made it quite clear to the counsel, any direct attempt will mean they forfeit their citizenship and will become a Martyr.

〖♛〗We put the gear here and pull the trigger and- Oh my it appears she's dead!〖♛〗
    User Image
                [ Location || Horagelles ]
                [ Status || Good ]
                [ Spade || Unequipped ]
                [ Character Theme || This Silence is Mine ]
                [ OoC || - - - ]

Bowing to the Queen in acknowledgement of her wishes, Oliver held the door open for her as she exited the carriage. With the carriage door closed, the butler turned around to follow the King and Queen on their way.

Now that he thought about it, a situation like this on their first day as a married couple could probably be labelled as a sign of bad luck. No matter, the two of them will work something out…probably. This was a marriage of convenience from what he had heard, so it might have been doomed from the beginning. It might simply be a matter of time before things hit the fan. Ah, he'll probably have a lot of work to attend to once things settled around here...or at least more so then usual. There's not much for him to do here but attend to the needs of his employers.

That and maybe worry about how everyone else back at the new castle were doing. Hopefully the house keeper will be able to keep everyone working and organized.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
A ѕнeep ιɴ wolғ'ѕ ѕĸιɴ...
User Image
... Clιɴɢιɴɢ ѕo cloѕe тo нer owɴ ѕнαdow.

lօƈმէἶօղ: Lorchae-Tamesis - Castle - Dining Hall XXXX ωἶէհ: Meir
օօƈ: N/A

User Image

tab tab Alice fidgeted as he asked if he might join her sometime. If Lindt wanted him dead... wouldn't it be bad to take him there? However, it'd be in poor taste for her not to share her faith with her husband, Lindt always said that too... Alice felt the mental conflict as she failed to answer and instead watched him eat her food with a nervous hesitation. In the end, she decided she'd have to ask at next mass for Lindt's guidance. Surely Lindt would know the answer she sought! This reverie stopped as his eyes widened. Was that a good thing? Was it a bad one? As soon as his words of praise reached her ears. A bright, happy smile broke through her hesitations. For a brief moment, she'd forgotten her reasons of concern and was genuinely happy. "Please, eat your fill~! I'll be happy to make more if this isn't enough!"

tab tab She debated for a moment if she should get up and start making food now, but he'd not finished his plate yet. If he did she'd get up and start cooking. If not, there would be no harm in eating her own meal in a delicate grace she'd been raised to have. His answer would determine her course of action. The girl's happy nature was clearly radiating.

User Image

Intergalactic Prophet

User Image
Location~ Alvheim-Lumerys Castle, Courtyard
Mood~ Thoughtful
Company~ Curtis, Agria (nearby)

"With my final breath I beg, ye gods, surcease"

As Martin silently watched his bride from the shadow of the Castle's entryway he felt the approach of some one who could only be Curtis. The man's own words soon established the truth of this and Martin turned to face the loyal butler of the Alvey household.

The man held himself with dignity. His expression was impassive and unreadable. His eyes, however, seemed to dance with thought and calculation. Body inert but brain active, Curtis seemed to be a man ready to act. He was precisely what Martin needed if he was to accomplish his long-term goals.

"Good morning, Curtis, I did indeed. When I awoke and found Lady Agria missing I worried she may be in some danger. I suppose I've inherited what was left of the fabled Alvey family caution. It must have skipped my father and chose to settle with me instead. Since the Lady Agria seems to be in no mortal peril from the morning sunlight or those particularly savaged looking training dummies I propose we take the opportunity to have a private conversation," He waited for the butler's slight nod of acquiescence before continuing, "We are standing on a precipice, Curtis, not just you and I, but the entire world. It is my intent to see that we cross safely to stable ground."

A few moments passed in silence as the two men listened to the music that floated in produced by the dancing figure of beauty in the courtyard. Though their marriage had been one of arrangement Martin could not keep his heart with swelling with genuine love for the woman who had become his wife. The time was not long past when Martin had thought he would not be fortunate enough to wed some one for whom he could develope such feelings. He had dreaded the courtship of the daughters of the other high families of Alvheim, the peace treaty had not only freed him from such political obligations, but it had bonded him to a woman whom he could not only love but respect.

"I have it on good authority that you helped my father arrange the political maneuvers that lead to my current position," He held up a hand before Curtis could protest, "Please do not bother with your denials. I do not say such things as an accusation, rather, I pray to all the gods who will listen that you are that mastermind. I need your help, Curtis. I'm passable at political maneuvering. I am Alvean Nobility after all, but if I am to guide my country and the peace treaty to safe harbor then I must become a master of the art, and I will need the assistance of such a master to get me there."

He let his statement hang for a moment and fervently hoped that his information was correct, that Curtis was the man he needed him to be, "What say you, Curtis? Will you be my second in this struggle? Can I count on you to work where I may not and to help me where I can?"

"And utter out our people's prayer for peace."

Character Themes: The Ballad of Jeremiah Peacekeeper

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

Location: Alvheim-Lumérys - Castle - Meeting with Master Alvey
Out of Knives: N/A

There was a momentary pause from the man of the Alvey household. He would never admit to having done anything so brash. Especially since such a claim would tarnish the household's reputation and efforts put forward to place it there. Almost before he uttered a word, Master Alvey demanded he dismiss any attempts at denial, so instead he remained silent. After his king finished his demands, he gave it a moment of thought before tactfully answering him.

"If you wish me to serve such ends, my lord, I shall. I am whatever the Alvey household needs of me until death parts me from this world," he answered calmly. He had no intention of leaving his master with uncertainty and doubt. Such a man wouldn't be permitted to be king for long. Not as far as Alvheim was concerned. The man would think for a moment, pondering over the affair of the Alvey's new lady. His concern for Lady Agria was warranted, but... "With all due respect, my lord, Lady Agria does not fit the common mold of one of Lumérys. Danger would likely flee from her blade rather than embrace it."

The words were lingering with helpful advice. Not much, but some for the king to ponder over.
    User Image
                [ Location || Dining Hall - Castle, Lorchae-Tamesis ]
                [ Status || Good ]
                [ Relic || Pin of the Sun ]
                [ Character Theme || Dispossession v Strings ]
                [ OoC || - - - ]

The rest of the meal was eaten in, mainly, silence. Meir would occasionally let out bits and pieces of information regarding his likes and dislikes of the food presented to him. However, that was all that he allowed himself to express verbally. When he had taken his last bite, Meir made sure to wipe his mouth before once again smiling at Alice and thanked her, “Thank you for the meal, Alice. Again, I have to say it was delicious.

The King made straighten his back as he thought about the list of duties he’ll have to attend to. Nothing major came to mind, but there were a couple of letters he needs to address to once he had time – time being when his wife isn’t radiating her aura of happiness. He could’ve sworn his queen is sparkling.

…Love?” Meir spoke up, slightly unsure of how to take the situation. The smile on his face remains in an effort to try to be polite while also masking his subtle confusion. “Did something good happen? You’re practically…sparkling.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
A ѕнeep ιɴ wolғ'ѕ ѕĸιɴ...
User Image
... Clιɴɢιɴɢ ѕo cloѕe тo нer owɴ ѕнαdow.

lօƈმէἶօղ: Lorchae-Tamesis - Castle - Dining Hall XXXX ωἶէհ: Meir
օօƈ: N/A

User Image

tab tab He had decided not to ask for more, so Alice ate with content across from him. It was great to know that he enjoyed her food, and it was good to know this was a comfort she could provide for him to the bitter end. There was a second appreciation handed for her food, as the girl happily responded. "You're welcome. I'll be happy to prepare your meals for you from now on~!"

tab tab Clearly not understanding the full purpose of a maid, Alice was content to this much. When Mier asked her what was wrong, she blinked, the radiance gone... was she? "Am I?"

tab tab She stood swiftly, and looked to Mier as if unsure. After breakfast she'd always tend to the chores, but the maids were quicker. Before Alice could even lift a finger to help they'd taken the plates. She also wasn't sure where the cleaning supplies were, and she was certain the maids wouldn't tell her after all the trouble she'd gone through to find the kitchen. So what did one do in a house this large and no cleaning to do? She was on her honeymoon right now. What did people do during those? She remembered her objective was to make this day as comfortable for Meir as possible. She'd already botched it a little earlier by attending service without waking him. Alice made a decision and decided to stick to it. "Is there something you'd like to do today? I really wanted to make you breakfast and maybe lunch and dinner... after that I can't really think of anything since we just met..."

User Image

Angelic Hunter

15,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX████████████████████████████▌ ▌ ▌ ▌
๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩
Medina’s Theme
With: Oliver, Radon

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
+“Don’t play games with the ones who love you...”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Specifications
°°°AGE 20
°°°HEIGHT 5'4"
°°°WEIGHT 120 lbs
°°°GENDER Female

Margaret smiled serenely at her husband and as she moved closer to her husband to link her arm through his so they could head to their spots. She knew just as well that this was a good maneuver. A woman’s presence usually offers a sense of calm to the people. The fact that their king had his new wife there would be a source of comfort to some people… for how could he let anything untoward happen to his wife? No, they would feel more at ease because the protection of the kingdom would be raised.

As they walked to the stage, she held her head high and glanced at Radon out of the corner of her eye. It was a pity that she would have to kill him. Oh yes, it wasn’t exactly the prettiest of moves, but her advisors had whispered to her before her wedding that she should try to take Horagalles for her own. It would be nice to expand her Empire. Surely she could rise above the legacy of Medina the Great! However, she also had to think of the future. She would not be able to live forever. However, she can pass on a legacy. She would need to make sure to have a child by her new husband before she killed him. It’s a shame. He really was handsome. She wondered just what she could use…

Upon reaching the stage, the two walked regally across to the podium where she nodded her head to her husband and continued on alone to her assigned seat, head held high. Immediately, the crowd fell into a silence. She used to love that moment, the quiet right before she got to speak to her people. It was hard to adjust. She was used to handling the affairs of state. She had been for five years now. First chance she gets, she’ll have to look over the new charter for the combined kingdom. She had perused through it earlier, but she could use some more time with the document to understand her whys and whatnots. What each country expected out of this union would be good to know.

Upon her seat, she looked out over the people—her new people—and smiled, painted lips making a delicate curve across her face. Appear calm in front of the people; a strong front presents a wall that can support the fears of the people in times of crisis. Worry begets worry, fear begets fear. She waited for her husband to speak.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

tab tab Mornings went by quietly and without much of a squabble. Even the latest of risers have been ushered from their rests by the maids wishing to finish their mid-day cleaning of the royal chambers. King Radon has been prepared to deliver his speech to the people of Horagalles, their new Queen sitting patiently by his side. They have been offered a royal luncheon at the local castle as compensation for their troubles and travel. While all others are enjoying the peace, unsettling news has struck Livius-Ilim. A new fatal virus has broken out in the streets of Ilim. The researchers are baffled, but need to slow down the spread of the outbreak to allow time for study of the disease. They've called upon Queen Leda to do so, using the relic as a means to cure patients who might be at risk of death. So far only three deaths have occurred, and the goal is to keep that number at three as long as they are able. The symptoms are nausea, loss of appetite, aching muscles, and headache. At risk patients show high fevers and rashes all over their bodies. The disease isn't airborne but considered contagious given there are ten patients and the numbers are rising. Adults are more at risk of death than youths, who seem far more resilient to the disease. All travel to the province of Ilim is limited until the researchers develop a cure.

NEW CURRENT EVENT
tab tab Conspiracy - Ilim - During the course of the morning, a sudden outbreak of a new virus has hit the Kingdom of Life. Leda has been asked to attend to the newly stricken to slow down the disease's spread while their researchers work on a cure to the strain.

TIME OF DAY
tab tab The Lunch Hour

Small timeskip, we're still on day one~!

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Zephyr had spent most of the morning laying about in her chambers she wasn't one to get up early unless she had too of course. When she did finally emerge she was dressed in her normal dress with the wings on the back. Using the ring she "Earned" from becoming the princess she floated just enough so that it wasn't too obvious. walking down the halls she looked around she wondered where her husband was, not that she cared once she got what she needed from him he would take a nice fall from a high window. Zephyr yawned a bit covering her mouth as she did as she continued to head down one of the many hallways that their new castle had.

"I wonder where that oaf is." she said as she turned a corner and headed down the stairs making sure that no butlers or maids saw her using her rings power. When she made it around to the dining area she noticed that they were setting up for lunch, "Oh poo I was hoping for some eggs and a bit of juice this morning, but i must have slept too late." She said rubbing her eye's a bit and realizing her favorite maid wasn't with her. "Where is Aria I told her not to leave my side till i got used to this place." she said with a pout Aria was one of her most trusted servants and she knew the other would bring her what she wanted when she wanted.

Intergalactic Prophet

User Image
Location~ Alvheim-Lumerys Castle, Martin's Study
Mood~ Penitent
Company~ Agria

"With my final breath I beg, ye gods, surcease"

After he'd had assurance from Curtis that he would have the aid he needed in the task before him, Martin decided that it was time he join his wife in the courtyard. The rest of the morning was spent with her. A light breakfast had been brought to them as they talked by the small gardens. They had dined and discussed music for some small time before Agria had thoguht to bring up the weapon Martin still carried in it's leather harness. It was nestled just under his left arm the leather straps of the harness circling both his shoulders. The entire affair would be hidden quite nicely if he were to wear a coat or evening jacket over his attire. It had taken some prodding but Agria eventually got Martin to spend some time practicing with the weapon. It was difficult to aim, not at all like a crossbow. When he fired it kicked his hand back and it took him awhile before he could get over letting his entire arm fly up on reflex.

Still, by the time mid-morning rolled around he'd gotten no closer to actually grouping his shots very effectively. He could more or less hit a target but the area in which he hit was broad. Once Agria was satisfied with his practice he told her of what he believed to be true about Curtis and how tense things could be in Alvheim politically. The other high families were already breathing down his neck for a council of the powers and he was glad for the excuse of his honeymoon to put them off for another few days at least. He asked that Agria would join he and Curtis in his study for lunch that afternoon so that they might discuss things in private, and he had left orders with Curtis that this arrangement should be assumed. The three of them were to be given utmost privacy by the staff in order to carry out their meeting.

When lunch rolled around Agria arrived at the study and took a seat at the little table Martin had had set out for their meal. Martin again marvelled that this woman was his bride. He wondered if he might have been to coldly formal toward her when He'd asked her to join them for this meeting. Such thoughts were whisked quickly away as the staff arrived and began setting up their meal. It was a sumptuous spread of sliced meats and cheeses with a sort of chilled spice soup that was common to this region of Alvheim. Martin had not had the pleasure of partaking of this dish very often and so was happy to set to it while they awaited the arrival of Curtis and the subsequent shooing away of the staff. He took a piece of the sliced meat and made a scoop of it to dip in the thick soup then took a bite. The taste was as good as he remembered. After he had taken another bite or two he wiped the corners of his mouth on a handkerchief and regarded his bride for a moment before speaking.

"Thank you," He said out of nowhere, "Thank you for being so strong and yet so gentle all at once. We may be wed by arrangement, but I count myself blessed that you are the woman to whom I was promised. I do not believe I could have done any better for myself had I searched the entirety of the civillized lands from the outlands to the sea. I hope that we may one day have a proper place in each-other's hearts."

His appearance was almost that of a man seeking forgiveness. As though he thought himself unfit to be so joined to her. He sought some reply from her. Something that only she could say to lift whatever burden now lay on his heart and mind. The question which remained was would she say it?

"And utter out our people's prayer for peace."

Character Themes: The Ballad of Jeremiah Peacekeeper

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

►♛Radon Dumisa ♛◄

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

I am with: Queen Margret, Oliver
Thought: how dull

〖♛〗 Lets see, we need a pinch of gunpowder and some magnesium〖♛〗

☢►Radon stood on the balcony that gave great echo and provided a view of him and Queen Margret, "People of Horagalles, I, King Radon Dumisa, have called you all here to tell you, the people of this great kingdom, the course of action pertaining the destruction of a Dumisa owned factory" said Radon as he let that sink in, once he saw the peoples murmur quiet down and look to him for further explanation, "The Investigation that was conducted reveled that while it was a sabotage work, it wasn't from any of the 5 united kingdoms or their respective home lands that had a hand in it, That means that we have a terrorist on the loose, House Dumisa, is offering a bounty of 2000 gold, for the capture or execution of this individual and his cohorts" said Radon as he saw a small glint on a rooftop of a factory nearby, he continued as normal.

"The guards will pass around a flier containing the last seen description of the rabblerouser, if you see him, report to the guard or if you feel brave enough, apprehend them yourselves and claim the bounty, Final verdict, This criminal must be made an example of, this country will not tolerate -" Radon was cut off when a loud bang of a gun resounded and the bullet grazed his shoulder, he clutched his arm in pain as he looked back to see the bullet had hit a royal guard, lethaly injuring him, what caused him to grit his teeth was that this guard was standing right next to Margret, meaning that he was attempting murder against the queen, "GUARDS, OPEN FIRE ON THEIR GENERAL DIRECTION!" Yelled Radon as the guards took their rifles and shot at the roof the glint and sound came from, he stood gripping his wounded arm, "That criminal just attempted murder on the Royal Family, forget capture, I want this lowlifes head on a silver platter!" said Radon as he sat down and looked at his bloodied arm, "Margret my dear, are you alright?" Asked Radon, "Oliver, retrieve the bullet and get the medical tape" ordered Radon, the wound stung but it was just a flesh wound, however if the bullet was made of an illegal material, he may need medical attention.

〖♛〗We put the gear here and pull the trigger and- Oh my it appears she's dead!〖♛〗

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Oh youth, guided by the Servant of the Goddess, unite Earth and Sky, and bring Light to the Land . . .
Oh youth, show the Two whirling Sails the way to the Light Tower . . . And before you a Path shall open . . .

➘➘ And a Heavenly Song you shall hear ♬ ↵ ↵

Party « Martin » « Slot 2 » « Slot 3 » « Slot 4 »
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
                                                                Theme
                                                                ───────────────────────────────────────────────

The rest of the morning seemed to pass by in peaceful bliss. To the green haired girl she couldn't help but feel greatly relieved. Such peaceful days of joy had been far and few in-between since her country of Lumérys had been dragged into that awful century war. But with the conclusion of the wedding ceremonies it seemed as if this decision may have been for the best. Agria counted herself as a fortunate individual having been arranged to marry Martin, had she been forced to wed the one responsible for killing her father and dragging Lumérys down a path of pain and misfortune she would certainly have sought revenge. Despite her father's unfortunate dabbling with females, she had loved the man. He'd raised her well and cared compassionately for her and allowed her to continue the views of Lumérys. But when he had vanished entirely from her life at such a young age, she'd found it to difficult to continue to hold onto those ways. But violent action would not be necessary towards Martin, she couldn't have been placed with a better person. For she could respect and admire the man for being just as strong as she was. Despite their loses they had found strength and now would continue to through one another.

It certainly had been some time since Agria had someone she cared about in her life and knowing the pain of lose and the suffering she and her people had been forced through she would never lose anyone again. She'd do all in her power to protect Martin, for despite being arranged to marry him she was certain he was one of the few if only the one royal out of all she could actually see herself loving. So as he had joined her in the morning hours outside she had graciously enjoyed his company. His worry for her had even left her a little flush and she had offered for the next time that she would leave a note. In her mind she had foolishly only thought that waking him to inform him of her depart outside would bother him. Perhaps she was not quite used to the married life. But the idea of informing him in the future reminded her of her days as a child when her father requested to know where she'd be playing. Having lost him so young, informing people when she depart here and fro had not been so common--and now understanding how it troubled the man she was wed to would note to be more informative in the future.

When their morning outside had finished Agria moved to the study with Martin as she promised she would. He seemed troubled by something and she didn't want him to have to go through a burden alone. To her own surprise though it seemed as if their partnership would be that of a very open relationship, for she despite caring deeply already for Martin had not expected him to be so quick to include her in troubling affairs. Though he was nice, she'd wondered how he might handle political dealings... As she entered the study she curtseyed respectfully to her husbanded. ❝My Lord~❞ She greeted pleasantly smiling gently before approaching his side to kisses his cheek. As a wife she knew such actions would eventually become familiar but for now it still felt a little strange. Even as she moved to sit at the table with him for a moment she could only frown before replacing it with a gentle smile.

As the meal was brought in Agria looked about slightly to try and determine what exactly had been prepared. Of course it smelled delicious, but being unfamiliar to Alvheim and it's traditional foods and dishes she hadn't been sure what to expect. She seemed to have no compliments as she herself tried a little and quickly expressed delight with a smile. She counted soups among the top dishes she liked. If Alvheim had many dishes like that she could certainly grow to love this place. She only paused from her meal as she heard Martin's voice glancing up at him with a gentle smile. She found herself slightly confused by his words, she wasn't quite sure what she had done to warrant such kind words, but she choose to listen to him speak before she herself took a turn. Agria felt a warmth inside as her cheeks became flush. If it had been any other man than Martin she would have felt he was sweet talking her, but she felt that as he spoke he brought words of sincerity. Carefully, lowering her utensils for a moment Agria gazed at him with her purple eyes. ❝My dearest Martin, I shall treasure your compliment and house it deep within the contents of my heart.❞ She said softly. ❝Despite our arrangements to be wed, I wish to standby you through better and worse. I can only hope that my aid be enough to strengthen your success towards your goals.❞ She paused for a moment.

Your love of peace and working through conflict, only strengthens my resolve... I wish to push such teachings of Lumérys, so that the tragedies of such a dark age may be lost forever to the pages of a book of history.❞ She continued before finishing with one last set of words. ❝Although I find myself not accustom to married life quite yet, I am certain I will learn to love such a wonderful man as you, Martin.

Chaos_Paragon

Out Of Crystals :

───────────────────────────────────────────────

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

Location: Alvheim-Lumérys - Castle - Meeting with Master and Mistress Alvey
Out of Knives: N/A

The rest of the butler's morning was fairly active, between keeping a steady eye on his lord and maintaining the majority of the affairs of the household. He'd had a week to get accustomed to the staff incoming, but this was their first day in full operation with him watching over them. Curtis found this to be a little more trying than to his tastes, but he'd give it a week before he'd start bothering to clean up his staff more than necessary. It would be an additional bother especially since finding new staff in the political landmine of Alvheim was difficult and asking for too many staff members from Lumérys would simply detonate aforementioned landmine.

He made preparations closer to the lunch hour, setting up the room that Master Alvey requested. There were several checks and numerous instructions issued in the hour leading up to it. The butler watched as his lord and lady passed by, did last minute shooing and drew the doors to a close. After doing a quick sweep of the room for cleanliness, before taking to standing silently nearby. He would keep an eye on the area and an ear towards the door. If he even so much as heard a footstep, regardless of culprit, they were going to find out how good his aim was with his knives. He'd try not to kill them, but no promises.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

On a normal basis, Misu would've been arisen by the rays of the sun to begin her duties as princess. However, today was not so. She sat in front of the mirror in her private bathroom. She frowned at the sight as this was something she had not been used to but was schooled greatly by scholars and council about her duties now that she was married to the prince of fire. She knew as tradition states by her kingdom, they spent the night together.

Misu placed her hand on the gem of the Necklace of Waves. 'Please Arethusa, guide me.' she thought, hoping the goddess of her kingdom would come on the water horse and bring about the answers. Though it was for politics, everything sort of fell on her at once for the sake of peace.

Slowly getting up, she adjusted her dress and stepped back into their bedroom, hoping to see her husband, Nicolas, would still be there upon her return. This was something that Misu had to get used to. She was antiquated with the prince before, but to this level and forced up on them for the peace and safety of the world was sort of....awkward. 'Maybe this is just because of first day jitters...that's it. The first day of it all.' A small smile appeared on her face, just because she made it through night one and haven't sparked a war. She knew it was lunch time, which was something she was shocked about given how late she had slept after last night.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.
♢Where: Chaleur-Calira Castle-The King/Queen Sleeping Chambers
♢Who: Nicolas hopefully?
♢Condition: A little tired
♢Themes: Nirvana~:::Slow~
♢Out of Calira: Sorry about all this. I haven't been feeling well lately
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash