And
Kudasai_ai_watashi mo

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageReserved for anything we may need.

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Byron Notte
                                ---------Ravenclaw---------

Byron's Fifth year at Hogwarts felt like his first all over again, for nerves and anxiety had started overtaking him again, perhaps worse than those first year jitters and anxiety over silly things like which house one would be sorted into. This year was the first in which he'd be attending Hogwarts since his incident in the Forbidden forest the year prior. In his fourth year he'd been foolish and figured himself clever enough to classify and study the creatures of the forest on his own with just a quill, some parchment and his wand at his side. He'd gone in the evening, hoping to start a new hobby. He planned to sneak out a few evenings every week or so and see what creatures he could find and hopefully discover new things about. He would surely impress his professors if he did. If his information felt first-hand rather than book-fed like the other students he figured he'd be at the top of his class. Things hadn't gone to plan though, and he was lucky to have survived a single night of his new 'hobby'. He was attacked by a lone vampire who had staked out the place as a dark, safe place to gather himself and hide after having caused trouble

It had been a dreadful encounter, though he was lucky to have thought quickly enough to use his wand and scare the vampire off with a burst of light, it was after he'd been bitten and some of his blood had been stolen away by the hungry soul. Byron managed to drag himself back into the castle afterwards, and make it to the hospital wing, but the damage had been done. With no known cures for vampirism he was given many potions and rest and sent home to be with his family, with a promise from Dumbledore that he would return next year for his studies, after he'd had some time to adjust. Given that the rest of the school year as well as holiday had passed, he'd had enough time to adjust enough to attend classes again by the time his fifth year began.

This morning he was headed up to the third floor of the castle, to the corridor that contained the Charms classroom. As he made his way up the flights of stairs, a bag of books slung over his shoulder, he slipped a hand under his blue and gold tie to be sure the necklace was still safe around his neck and tucked into his button-up shirt. The little blue charm on the end of the necklace ensured his safety in the daytime and had been given to him by Dumbledore in the hopes that he could continue to lead a normal academic career with it.

When he finally made it to the Charms classroom he chose a seat a few rows back though not all the way in the back, and placed his things down on the table. He was eager to learn again having felt robbed of the last few weeks of school last year. He glanced around the room a bit nervously as more students shuffled in and hoped no one noticed he was paler than he'd used to be or the dark circles around his eyes. He had confessed his concerns to his parents who assured him no one would be any the wiser so long as he heeded Dumbledore's advice and instructions, but still he worried. He slipped a quill and parchment out of his bag and set them by his wand on the table in front of him

O.O.C: Picture soon, as well as a better layout. XD

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image
                                                        xxxxxxxxxIn these P.R.O.M.I.S.E.S boken!!
                                                        Deep BELOW, EACH WORD GETS LOST IN THE ECHO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxSo one last lie I can see through.
                                                        xxxxxxxxx//xThis Time I finally let you.... G. O!

Nerrisa Lrvin walked cheerfully to the charm classroom, she was by herself but that was okay. It was a perfect first day, one of many she hopped for. It felt so nice to use her legs, having spent the whole summer in the water visiting her family. It had been fun, she had gotten to see the new twin's that had graced her family the year before. They were so cute. Two little gubbies in a seas of thousands. Nerrisa deep blue eyes fell to her wrist, checking for the hundredth time that he bracelet was on.

It wasn't a girl thing, were she had been given it by some boy. Or it was some family jewel passed down, nope. This was the only thing that kept her in her human form if she was wet, she recalled the fist time she had been caught in a rain storm on her way to class. She had to pull herself into a cramped space crying, she had been stuck there. Way into the night, having to wait for it to first stop raining. Then for her to dry. It had been horrid, and it wasn't long after that that Dumbledore had called her up to give this to her. Her lips tilted into a smile, as she slipped up the flights of the stairs.

Nerrisa watched as a group of girls walked together, and she wondered what it was like to have a friend like that. Over the four years she had been going here, she hadn't really made any. Her father had warned that she be careful, so she stayed to herself. Blending in with a sea of students, something she was really good at. As she entered the classroom, she came down to the chore of picking were she would be sitting. She kinda waited to the side, watching as the desk filled up. She didn't want to take a spot, and have someone mad at her.

When she figured it was safe, she heading toward the desk. She noticed a boy sitting by himself. His name flashed in her mind. Byron. They were both in the same house, and she was a little shocked to see him. As it was last year he slipped from the school and hadn't returned. There had been a rumor, that he had died. It was clear that was wrong, but she did note that he looked like he might have been sick. Maybe he had been close to death's door? Shrugging, she decided that he would be the seat for her. Slipping in, she flashed him a smile before tucking a stand of her pale blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hey Byron, it's good to see you back." she offered him, as she began taking her things out for the class. She might not have any friends, but she knew everyone's name from her house. She didn't expect him to know her, so she turned her head and payed attention to what she was doing. Once her quill was out, along with her wand. She placed the bag on the floor next to her feet, her eyes shifting to the boy next to her again. I really hope you don't mind me sitting here? Um by the way I'm Nerrisa, I know we haven't really talked before. But hopefully we can work well together." she gave him another warm smile. She was going to do her best this year. And making friends was at the top of her list.

∝╬══: I hope this was okay, I wasn't to sure how to go about it. But I just went for it hahaha. Also I hope the photo is okay. I wasn't sure if we were going full on anime. Or Human. So I kinda went for a in-between

I've seen T.H.A.T. Frustration, Been crossed and lost!
                                                        xxxxxηєяιѕѕɑ ιяνιη
                                                        RavenClaw
                                                        ѕє¢яєтℓу α [мєямαι∂ ] ↠

Izualio

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Byron Notte

Byron glanced up in surprise when he heard a shuffling beside him and saw that someone was taking the seat beside him. He blinked in surprise, fixing his eyes on the one who took the seat curiously. He did not have a big social circle either, but he remembered her the moment he saw her. She had long, silvery blonde hair and a quality about her that he couldn't place but was so unusual that it stuck in his memory.

He wasn't sure they'd ever actually exchanged names, though.Seeing her smile made him return a smile of his own, his lips careful not to move too much lest his fangs show through. He wasn't sure if the potion he took to quell his thirst did anything for hiding his fangs or not. As it was it obviously did something for making him still appear human as he just looked like a sickly human at the moment.

He had smiled at her and expected no more from her. Surely she didn't actually want to talk to him? He was surprised she would even sit beside him as the rumors about him had already begun circulating through the school upon his return. He'd been rushed from the school last year with no explanation and some had thought him dead. Here he was, sickly, but very much alive.

He'd heard the whispers already as soon as people started seeing him again. Not that she wasn't discussed as being a bit odd as well. He'd heard people whisper about her occasionally too. Perhaps this was just a part of Hogwarts? Everyone had something to say about everyone else? He shrugged it off and glanced at her with obvious surprise at hearing his name. He didn't have many friends either, and now that he had so much more to worry about he wasn't sure making them would be an easy task.

"Thanks..I'm so glad to be back" he admitted, with a small and nervous laugh. "I've missed it. It feels like ages since I had to leave" he started preparing some parchment for notes, quill at the ready. "I don't mind at all." he said kindly. "Hello Nerrissa. I've seen you around before tons of times. It's a shame we never spoke before. You always seemed so nice in class and the common room" he nodded. "I hope so too."

O.O.C: It was great! : D I like the pic you chose, too. x3 And that they're so similar and think they're both so alone. I haven't found a pic I like enough yet! I'm working on it.

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

Nerrisa turned back looking at him while he talked. He had a cute awkward smile, and she could tell he might be a little nervous. But then again so was she, it wasn’t like she went around talking to everyone. ”I know what you mean, summer was way too long in my book. I couldn’t wait to come back, but then again it must have been worse for you. After you had to leave last year. “ she let the rest of her words go, not wanting to be nosy.

Her blue eyes watched as he messed with some parchment, and she got out her ink nodding again. ”Yeah I guess I’m pretty shy, plus a lot of people seem to find me weird. I don’t really understand it. I’m always trying to be nice when I can. I guess it’s just my look, or maybe because of my accent?” she pushed at her hair, before shrugging softly. She wasn’t British, so she didn’t have that accent. She got a bit embarrassed confirming that people that she was weird. But she tried not to show it, after all it didn’t really bother her. Her father always said, people knew deep down when something was off or someone was lying. It was a feeling they got, but most didn’t pay attention to. And wasn’t she the walking book for it.

Being a mermaid, she had to lay about everything. Well not everything just the basic plots, when someone asked where she lived. She answered that her parents traveled a lot, but most of the time home was in the states. That was the truth, just she left out that traveling was going to other large bodies of water. And that home was under the sea, no pun intended. So she couldn’t blame people for steering clear of her.

Just then the teacher came in, and the class went quiet. He gave his normal start of the year speech, then demonstrated the charm they would be practicing. Once he was sure everyone had the hand motion down, and the spell’s words. He let them have individual practices. Turning she smiled at Bryon, as she swished her wand. ”So out of curiosity, what elective did you pick next block? Or did you go for a study period? I decided on care of magical creature.” her voice was cheerful as she said it. Because that was one of her favorite classes.

∝╬══: It''s okay I know how hard it can be to find the perfect photo!

xxxxxηєяιѕѕɑ ιяνιη
                                                        RavenClaw
                                                        ѕє¢яєтℓу α [мєямαι∂ ] ↠

Izualio

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Byron Notte

"Summer's always too long. Too bad we can't just stay here all year round" he joked, smiling kindly at her. He was anxious due to the topic she had brought up, but so far she had not tried questioning him about his reasons for having left school so early last year. He had been terrified since his return that those questions would rain down on him from everyone and he wouldn't have satisfactory enough answers, and everyone would learn the truth.

When he had last spoken with Dumbledore, though, he was assured that no one would figure it out. Byron wasn't entirely convinced that he could avoid suspicion forever despite how many measures he and Dumbledore went through, however.

"Yeah. It's been tough waiting the extra time for semester to start back up. I've been dying to get back here" he admitted, with a small nod of his head and a nervous hand adjusting his collar so it lay perfectly straight around his neck. Nerrissa was courteous, though, and didn't push for any more information than he had given, for which Byron was very grateful.

"Well, it's a shame they find you weird. You just seem nice to me" said Byron with a small smile, expression still a bit shy himself. This was the most he'd talked to anyone his own age since his incident last year, and while it was refreshing it was taking a toll on his nerves. Something about her was starting to set him at ease though and he found it easier and easier to speak with her.

"Besides, people seem to like to think people are weird. Guess it makes them feel better somehow. Not that even being weird is a bad thing because it's not. A lot of the greatest witches and wizards were eccentrics" He smiled. "Your accent is different though. American, right? What part of America are you from? Not often you run into someone from America here" he laughed.

He quieted down as the professor spoke, not wanting to interrupt the lesson. As he practiced the wrist movements for the charm, he glanced at her to speak to her quietly while they worked on perfecting it. "I've got Care of Magical Creatures, too!" he said, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically. He did love the class, despite it being the one which inspired his original trip into the woods which resulted in his current state. It was outdoors, but so long as he wore his necklace he would be fine. He was eager to begin studying it again.

O.O.C: Maybe he'll be really fascinated by a few particular creatures, one of them being mermaids. =w= Just to be cute. Oh, btw. I'm so sorry this reply took so long! I was away from home for a few days unexpectedly, but I am really enjoying it. : 3

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

Nerrisa looked over at him with a smile, before she did another run with the swish of her wand. "That's great, maybe we can walk together? It's my favorite class, I can't wait to see what we will study this year. " she turned smiling at him again, before her eyes shifted to her notes she had taken. Checking to make sure she was doing it right, she said the charm and her little figure moved on it's own. She smiled brightly, before it stopped and she pouted. Something was off, so she looked at her notes again.

"Yeah I'm from America, have you ever heard of Florida? It's were the shuttle use to go off at? That's my place, we live right next to the beach. But my parents travel all over the world, so that's how I ended up here. Dumbledore was really nice and let me come." she looked over at him, curious if he would make fun of her now. She really hope he didn't."What about you? Do you live in a town, or out in the country side like a lot of old school families?" she wasn't sure if he was pure blood wizard, but she really didn't want to push to much.

She glanced back down at her notes, and tried the spell again. This time the figure danced much better, and longer. "Hey I did it!" her voice was excited as she looked at him, and others looked at her. She flushed softly when someone snickered from a different house, and dropped her eyes. "Sorry." she mumbled not wanting to embarrasse him.

∝╬══: Yay I'm happy I was worried you might not be liking it. Also you good, I understand things happen. by the way sorry this one is so short, I had her doing so much talking. I didn't want to like take over his actions.

xxxxxηєяιѕѕɑ ιяνιη
                                                        RavenClaw
                                                        ѕє¢яєтℓу α [мєямαι∂ ] ↠

Izualio

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Byron Notte

"Sure we can walk together. I can't wait either. I heard we're going to be studying something really cool this year. That's what I heard a few people whispering about in one of the corridors" he said, grinning. He didn't have a clue what the 'really cool' creature was, but he hoped it was something they wouldn't otherwise be exposed to. Maybe mermaids, or winged horses, or a baby dragon! He doubted it would be anything dangerous like werewolves or full grown dragons or the like, though they had looked at dangerous creatures in the past."Any creatures you're hoping to see this year?" he asked curiously as he watched her attempt the charm successfully for a few moments. "I think you did it fine, you just need to move your wrist a bit more slowly" he offered, shuffling through the textbook.

"I've heard of Florida before! I've heard it's really warm and lovely. I've never been there. Do you ever get homesick for it, being a whole ocean away from home?" he asked gently. "I live right in London, actually, with my family. We're looking to move to the countryside, soon, though" He neglected to mention the reason they needed to move was him and his new condition. Dumbledore advised his family it would be best to move out and away from people as much as possible.

He looked over with a smile, pausing in his own attempt of the charm to congratulate her. "Very nice." he said with a grin. "Just ignore them" he said when he heard the snicker and saw the flush creeping over her face. "They probably haven't even figured it out yet" he whispered, leaning closer to her to laugh.

O.O.C: No, I'm actually loving this one! Are you? And no, it's a fine length. : 3

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

Nerrisa looked at him, with a smile before she giggled softly. She felt better knowing someone didn't want to laugh at her, she glanced back over at the kids before doing what he said. Just ignore them. She took up her quill and wrote something down on her notes, before she tired the spell again. Quickly getting it each time. Till finally she was comfortable enough that she didn't think the teacher would mind her stopping.

"It is really warm...Florida that is." she said answering his question from before, she shrugged a bit. "Not really, it's all just water. It's not like I don't know where they are, and if I really needed them I could contact them. I think I get more school sick." she laughed thinking about it. "I've heard the countryside is nice, I hope you guy's find something with lots of hills or something. " she fiddled with the little figure, posing it weirdly.

"As for creatures, I have no idea. I think he out does himself every year, but really I wouldn't mind whatever it is. I would like to see a unicorn or some thing that flies. I also really like dragons, but I don't think we will get any of those. " she laughed looking at him "Could you just see every freaking out, if a full grown horn tail came out of no where. I think Hagrid would lose his job. " she smiled at him, tucking the same piece of her hair back again. "Chances are it will be cool, but also something that can't really hurt anyone. Like really really hurt them. So no wolves, or anything like that." she shrugged again.

∝╬══:Well then yay!

xxxxxηєяιѕѕɑ ιяνιη
                                                        RavenClaw
                                                        ѕє¢яєтℓу α [мєямαι∂ ] ↠

Izualio

Dedicated Bloodsucker

"It'a lot of water, though. Hundreds of miles of it. That's a long way from home. I do know what you mean, though. I miss Hogwarts more than I ever miss home, really. A bit embarrassing but true. We're probably the only two who feel that way here." he joked, with a half-smile half-smirk. "Bet no one else is crazy enough to wanna stay in school all year through." He nodded appreciatively. "Thanks. I do too. The need to move was pretty sudden. My parents seemed pretty stressed when I was leaving. " he trailed off, looking down slowly st his book as if he'd said something he should have kept quiet.

"I bet it feels freezing here, doesn't it? Coming here from sunny, exotic Florida, hmm?"[/b[ he teased. "Not exactly the tropics here." He said, pointing out the obvious. He tried the charm again himself and finally got it right, a triumphant grin on his face. In all technicality he was a creature that should not be carrying or learning to use a wand, so he was incredibly grateful for Dumbledore's kindness. He intended to put his all into his studies this year.

"A unicorn would be so cool to see! Or maybe one of the merpeople from the lake. If they complied I mean. I hear they're a bit violent. There's centaurs, too!" he gladly packed up his things as the professor dismissed them, heading for the hall and glancing back at her. "Might as well get there early. You coming?" he asked eagerly.

[[ sorry this took so long! I thought I'd replied for some reason. xD Also sorry it's ugly. On mobile. I'll fix it later. : 3 ]]

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

Nerissa turned her baby blues toward him, and listened as he spoke shrugging softly with a smile. "I don't even care, I love school. I don't even know what I'm going to really do when I finish. I guess I'll go back home and figure out what I want to do job wise." she laughed softly. In truth she didn't want to go home, with the twins and not to mention her other siblings it wasn't like many noticed she wasn't there. She blinked at him. "I hear moving can be stressful, I'm sure it was just the whole moving processes you know. We don't have to deal with that yet." she joked softly, hoping to help him. She could tell maybe he was nervous himself about it? She could understand.

The smile she gave him was bright. "I will say my first year here, I'm pretty sure I was going to freeze my skin off. But now, I look forward to it. Florida gets so hot, like crazy hot." she clapped softly when he got his figure to dance, but then he mentioned merpeople. And she looked away, acting like she was busying herself with putting her things away. Of all the things, why would he want to meet a merperson? And it was true, though they seemed to be okay with her. The merfoke in the lake, had not taken to kindly to her. And seemed to have a violent streak, but now that she was older. And pretty much bigger then them, they seemed to stay away from her.

Everything packed she stood up, and headed for the hall. She thought he was going to walk off and leave her, but then it was like he remembered she was there and looked back. She smiled at his eagerness, and nodded. "Yeah let's go, we can ask Hagrid to tell us some things he plans for this year. I'm sure we can talk him into spilling."

∝╬══:It's all good, I can't post from my phone. It drives me crazy!

xxxxxηєяιѕѕɑ ιяνιη
                                                        RavenClaw
                                                        ѕє¢яєтℓу α [мєямαι∂ ] ↠

Izualio

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Byron Notte

"I love school, too. Deciding what to do after is going to be a challenge, but luckily we have some time before all that" he mused. To be honest he knew life would only get more difficult once he was out of school. It was thanks to Dumbledore that he was even still in school and learning and had all this extra help to blend in so well with the other witches and wizards. It'd taken some convincing on Dumbledore's part to let Byron keep his wand, having argued with the Ministry of Magic that since he was a wizard prior to being turned he should still be considered one and get to learn. He had the sinking feeling that the Ministry would come up with some excuse to make finding work difficult for him, though.

"I think that would be nice, sometimes, though I imagine it would get to be too much if you had to deal with it daily." he said of the heat, smiling gratefully as she applauded his success in performing the charm. Byron was more than ready to speak more about merpeople, but realized she'd gone silent. He sighed afraid he'd ruined their conversation or maybe said something wrong and shown her he wasn't good company to speak to. He was more paranoid now than usual and figured no one wanted to be friends with him to begin with because of the rumors and here he had ruined the conversation with the one person who didn't seem to think him a freak.

When she caught up to him and began talking eagerly again his spirits lifted. He hadn't scared her off after all! "I hope so! I bet we can get him to spill. He's always so eager to talk about his beloved creatures" laughed Byron, hand reaching slowly to pat the spot on his chest where his charm necklace hung beneath his shirt. His jaw twitched slightly as they began the walk through the long corridors and down a few flights of stairs. When they made it to the doors and stepped outside he winced, paused for just a moment, but soon continued walking. "I bet no one else is there yet. We'll get to talk to Hagrid without distraction" he said eagerly as he crossed over the grass and headed toward the spot where class was held.

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

Nerissa kept pace with Byron rather easy, they slipped around the crowd of kids. All the while talking about all the amazing creature's they might get to see, and how easy it was to get Hagrid to spill. At one point her eyes cat him touching a spot on his chest, and she wondered if he was okay? One of the rumor's was that he had gotten really really sick, and if that was the case maybe he was still getting over it? She wanted to ask, but was to worried that if she did she might upset him. After all she was just a stranger to him, that happen to be in the same house and year.

When they got to the hall that lead them outside, she was more eager. She skipped out into the sunshine and headed down the hill. "I'm sure you are more then right, not many people visit him. Well besides Harry Potter and his friends of course." she slowed to his pace, as she thought about it. It was easy to tell Hagrid had a soft spot for them, it made her kinda jealous sometimes. She wished she could be like them, instead of a fish out of water.

A cloud past over them, and the hills grew shaded. She followed the dark with her eyes as it met up to the forest, which sparked something. She turned to Byron "Did you know, that a vampire moved into the forest? Of course it's a rumor, but everyone was talking about it near the end of school last year. Dumbledore went out there and talked to it, some people said he told it to leave. Other's say that he gave it a deal, it could stay if it didn't attack any of the students." she widened her eyes, and wiggled her fingers. "Everyone say's it's creepy." she laughed softly, before shaking her head. "But kids are weird, I wonder if we can ask Hagrid about it?"

∝╬══:So sorry it took so long was at my grandmas.

xxxxxηєяιѕѕɑ ιяνιη
                                                        RavenClaw
                                                        ѕє¢яєтℓу α [мєямαι∂ ] ↠

Izualio

Dedicated Bloodsucker

Byron Notte

Byron watched her eagerly skip out into the sunshine as if there was no greater place to be, obviously used to all the sun from her home in Florida. He stuck as much to the shaded areas as he could, trying to avoid too much direct sunlight despite the protection of his necklace's charm. Even with it the sun proved a bit uncomfortable, looming above and threatening to burn him should something go awry. "Yeah, it seems like they're always hanging out with him. It's bit strange, actually" he mused, shrugging casually. "I bet they get all sorts of information out of him all the time". His tone was tinged with a slight bit of jealousy.

When conversation turned toward a vampire rumored to be lurking in the Forbidden Forest, Byron's eyes widened. Was it the same one who had bitten him? Was it a different one? Or maybe the vampire of the rumors was himself. He wondered if Dumbledore really would allow the one who attacked him live in the forest. The thought scared him and he looked like he'd be sick. "A vampire..? N-No. I didn't hear about it. It must have happened after I had to leave early last year. I bet it's just a rumor though" he said dismissively, looking very uncomfortable with the conversation. "I dunno.." he said, hoping to be able to move onto another topic.

"I bet he would rather tell us which creatures we'll be studying"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff