Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,
___ We are gathered here today to get through this thing called LIFE.
__________ Electric word, LIFE, that means FOREVER, and that's a mighty long time!
_______________ But I'm here to tell you: There's something else. The Afterworld.
_____________________ A world of never-ending happiness... You can always see the sun, day or night.
So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills, you know the one, Dr. Everything-Will-Be-Alright,_______________
instead of asking how much time you have left, ask him how much of your MIND, baby!____________
'Cause in this life, things are much harder than in the Afterworld..._______
In THIS life, you're on your own!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃
User Image
                  Nasir; *frowns* I know, but you and Kaevi combined have used the term about five million times in the past few days and it was starting to irritate me. *expression becomes more blank again* I could have, but it's a force of habit. I just did it without considering other options because it's what I always do. And, living as long as I have hasn't worn down my desire for instant gratification any. *smirks a bit but then it dies down and he just nods in response to her explanation about not lecturing him, gaze starts to meander away from her but when she mentions a secret his attention goes back on Rogue* .....hm. *shifts so both his feet are on the ground and his elbows are resting on his legs with his fingers laced* You became my friend because you're interesting. You are my friend because I happen to like you. Knowing a few things about your past isn't going to make me decide to disappear. *shrugs and smirks* If that were the case, I wouldn't bother asking you to become a vampire and get myself stuck with you for good, now would I?

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

And if the elevator tries to bring you down, GO CRAZY; _______
- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *can't help the smile that tugs at her lips when he finishes talking* And here I always thought that it was just because you wanted my abilities to add to your collection. I'm glad to hear it's because you're willing to suffer through an eternity with me *laughs a little* You know... you're the first friend I've ever made. Luckas pretty much did all the work in making our friendship a reality while I just sat by and tried not to kill him, and considering that you've met Luckas, I'm sure you can imagine how difficult that was for me *chuckles* But I actually have to work with you. *smiles* It's fun in a 'someone kill me now' kind of way *laughs, having clearly been joking* I think next we should go get our nails done and play truth or dare. ... Scratch that. You would abuse the HELL out of the truth or dare game *laughs again*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,
__________ Electric word, LIFE, that means FOREVER, and that's a mighty long time!
_______________ But I'm here to tell you: There's something else. The Afterworld.
_____________________ A world of never-ending happiness... You can always see the sun, day or night.
So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills, you know the one, Dr. Everything-Will-Be-Alright,_______________
instead of asking how much time you have left, ask him how much of your MIND, baby!____________

User Image
                  Nasir; Well. *chuckles* That too. But I have enough people under my watch that I can barely stand, I wouldn't submit myself to more of that even for your abilities. *gestures around him* You don't exactly see me surrounded by doting friends, either. I'm much better at being a boss than a friend, and you see how well I manage with those circus freaks I call a team. *smirks jokingly* You're right, I would. How about a slumber party instead? We could have a pillow fight in our underwear. It would be much more successful than Truth or Dare.

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: Well *smirks* if it's any consolation, you're not a -total- trainwreck of a friend *chuckles* I wonder if you could pull off being a boss -and- a friend, though. Somehow I doubt it. *smirks playfully but that look slowly turns in to one of fake surprise and excitement* You totally lied to Kaevi when you said you couldn't read minds. That's what I was going to suggest next! I completely agree. You should take a day off of work and we'll make a plan. And on top of the pillow fight, we can also braid each others' hair, compare boob sizes and talk about boys.

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Nasir; You're not so bad yourself. *crosses his arms lightly* I'm very good at compartmentalizing, you would be surprised. *laughs a little and rubs his short hair* You're going to have to wait a bit before this is braidable. And I'd have to check my bra tag, but I'm pretty sure you beat me in cup size.

*snerk* Sorry to interrupt the girl talk, but sweet unconsciousness is beckoning me~

Nasir; Fine, fine. *gives Rogue a slight smile* I will admit that on this one occasion, I was wrong. *though of course he won't specify what about! Leans forward and takes her hand, kissing it lightly before standing up* I'll see you around, Rogue.

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: You sure about the boob thing? *grabs hers and looks down at them* I've always thought yours were nicer than mine. *laughs and looks over at Siobhan for the announcement, sighing a little out of what can be assumed is disappointment, before looking a little shocked at Nasir's comment* Can I get that in writing? *smirks playfully for a moment, the expression dropping when he kisses her hand, causing her to smile. Stands up along with him and gently cups his cheek in her hand* Yes you will. Take care *continues to smile, reaching up and brushing a few of his hairs with her finger tips quickly before pulling away* Goodnight.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *walks into the room with Oreo trailing behind her, much to her dismay* Why have you been following me around all day? *sits down in one of the seats, the pup trotting up to her and perching it's paws in her lap, wagging her tail and looking up at Rogue completely oblivious to the situation and clearly wanting to be up in Rogue's lap* ... You are so cute.. If I put you in my lap, will you promise to behave? *silence. A continually wagging tail is her only response which she decides to take as a yes and lifts the pup into her lap who immediately curls up and gets comfortable, causing Rogue to sigh in response*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Nasir; *walks in and approaches Rogue* Hello, Rogue. *moves a seat so he can sit across from her, then looks at the puppy in her lap before arching an eyebrow at her* What's with the dog?

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: Hey there, stranger.*Oreo perks her head up and watches Nasir the whole way over to the seat and waits until he sits down to hop out of Rogue's lap and trot over to him, beginning to sniff his legs to get his scent causing Rogue to groan and look up at Nasir* Her name is Oreo. We got her a couple of weeks ago and she has been relentlessly following me around all day. I was convinced that someone had snuck dog treats on my person, but I already checked. I really have no idea why she's taken a sudden liking to me. She usually stays with Scarlet. *looks back down at Oreo, watching her continue to sniff curiously at the newcomer* So how have you been?

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Nasir; *watches Oreo walk over to him, lets her sniff for a moment, then moves his hand down to let her sniff that too before scratching her lightly behind the ear, watching her as he talks to Rogue* I've been fine. Things have been... well, as quiet as they get, considering. *slight smile, then finally looks up at Rogue* Did you have a specific reason you wanted to see me, or did you just miss me that much already?

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *smirks a little as she watches Nasir pet the pup. Oreo sniffs the offered hand and calms down significantly [not that she wasn't calm before XD] when he begins scratching behind her ear* You... never cease to amaze me *smiles at Nasir in silent awe and chuckles a little as Oreo looks like she's fighting to stay awake and puts her paws up in Nasir's lap, doing the same thing that she had done with Rogue earlier and begging to be sat up in his lap* Mm definitely the second one. I've missed you. So much in fact that I think we should elope. *laughs lightly and shakes her head* Actually, Summer told me that Siobhan doesn't think that you've ever had a real friend or been in love. Normally I leave their attempts at getting this stuff out of you alone, but.. my curiosity got the better of me this time around. A part of me finds that hard to believe, but I figured I might as well just ask you instead of trying to figure it out for myself.

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Nasir; *seems amused by Oreo's sleepy attempts to climb up, smiles slyly at Rogue as he picks the puppy up and lets her sit on his lap* Well, I am pretty amazing. *continues petting Oreo as he listens to Rogue, nods at the eloping joke* Good idea. I've always wanted a tropical wedding. We should leave first thing in the morning, if you can wait that long. *humor fades a little as she explains why they're here, watches Oreo in his lap as he seems to mull it over and then turns his attention back to Rogue* In all honesty? ..... *sighs* I was actually married once. We had children, too, unfortunately I outlived all of them. I probably should have told you this sooner Rogue, but... the reason why I was really interested in you is because, well, you're one of my descendants. *smirks* Spare a hug for your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather?

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *scoffs* Yeah, you're pretty full of yourself, too. It definitely takes away from this illusive amazingness you're talking about *laughs a little* And actually, I was hoping that we could leave tonight. The sooner we do it, the less chance there is of my family finding out. *chuckles again before listening to his response and she looks like she's about to roll her eyes but immediately gets a look of shock* You're... my grandfather...? Of course you can have a hug! *gets out of her seat and takes Oreo, sitting in Nasir's lap facing his left and sets the pup back down in her lap before draping her arms around Nasir's shoulders* I definitely think I got the short end of the stick, though. And I supposed this means our tropical wedding is out of the question now. *laughs a little before whispering in his ear* But I think there is truth hidden in your lie.. *kisses him softly on the cheek before removing herself from his lap, gently setting Oreo back down into it in her place and walking back over to take her own seat*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Nasir; What's the point of being better than everyone else if you can't acknowledge it? *raises an eyebrow when she sits in his lap but then just looks entertained, puts one hand on her shoulder and the other on her knee* I don't know, I think I'm far enough back in the the gene tree that our children wouldn't have too many mutations... *lets go of her when she kisses him on the cheek and watches her pensively as she crosses back to her own seat, strokes Oreo twice but then his hands just rest in his lap next to her* And why would you think that?

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue

User Image

User Image

Rogue: Mm *watches Oreo finally relax back into Nasir's lap, curling up, her tail making a poor attempt at wagging as a result of how tired she is* I just... do. *Looks back up at Nasir* I mean.. you joke on a normal basis, but you seemed to be trying harder with that one as if you were trying to cover up the truth behind your words. But. *shrugs* I could just be looking into it too much. And it's not like it's any of my business anyway. *smiles a little in a 'I don't mind if you don't want to tell me' kind of way*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces