Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,
___ We are gathered here today to get through this thing called LIFE.
__________ Electric word, LIFE, that means FOREVER, and that's a mighty long time!
_______________ But I'm here to tell you: There's something else. The Afterworld.
_____________________ A world of never-ending happiness... You can always see the sun, day or night.
So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills, you know the one, Dr. Everything-Will-Be-Alright,_______________
instead of asking how much time you have left, ask him how much of your MIND, baby!____________
'Cause in this life, things are much harder than in the Afterworld..._______
In THIS life, you're on your own!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃
User Image

Luckas; *runs over to Rogue and Scarlet* Hey, it's my two favorite ladies! ^^

Raven; *fast-walking after him* Jeez, could you have bolted any faster? >.<;;

Luckas; Ha! Having trouble keeping up with your old man~? *sits himself on the very edge of Rogue's seat and nudges her cuz he wants her to sit on his lap*

Raven; *chuckles* No one can keep up with you when you're spazzing like that. *smiles at Scarlet* Except maybe you. What's up, Scar?

Luckas; Oh, oh! I heard you have a story for us, Scarlet! What happened?? ^^

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

And if the elevator tries to bring you down, GO CRAZY; _______
- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *chuckles a little at Luckas, getting up and sitting down in his lap, kissing him lightly on the cheek* Hey, Babe.. *smiles at Lucky before look at Raven and reaching out to grab his hand, pulling him towards her and down far enough so she can give him a kiss* Hey sweetheart *ruffles his hair* You're getting so tall.. you're not allowed to be as tall as your father. You have to stay down here with the rest of us *laughs a little before leaning back against Luckas's chest at looking over at an eager Scarlet*

Scarlet: YES! I mean.. well, it's not crazy funny or anything, but I thought it was *giggles just thinking about it* Ok, so me and Mom went to the corner store cause' I really wanted some ice cream and while we were down there, this lady came up and started talking to me about what kinds of things I like to do. And I don't know why she asked, but I started talking to her about my motorcycle and tricks and how I'd love to go skydiving and stuff! And she looked up at Mom and was like "This is one tough kid you've got. Look at all those scrapes and cuts she's got! And she still goes running back for more?" and Mom just laughed a little and nodded and said "Yeah, well, she's my daughter, which automatically makes her tougher than most. Those scraps aren't from her projects. Me and my husband beat her and her twin brother at least three times a night. Works wonders on toughening them up." and I was trying so hard not to laugh and I looked right at the woman and just nodded and smiled and was like "Yep!! In fact, I'll get my third beating tonight when I get home!" and then I could tell that Mom was trying not to laugh, too, and the woman looked absolutely horrified!!! We would've just left it at that except she almost called the cops so we had to tell you her that it was all just a joke, which only made me laugh harder *starts giggling like mad*

Rogue: *laughs a little* it took a lot of convincing for that woman to finally believe that we were just joking, and even afterwards, she still looked pretty pissed off.

Scarlet: Yeah XD But it was SOOOOO worth it! *laughs some more and hops up, rushing in to hug Ray*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,
__________ Electric word, LIFE, that means FOREVER, and that's a mighty long time!
_______________ But I'm here to tell you: There's something else. The Afterworld.
_____________________ A world of never-ending happiness... You can always see the sun, day or night.
So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills, you know the one, Dr. Everything-Will-Be-Alright,_______________
instead of asking how much time you have left, ask him how much of your MIND, baby!____________

User Image
                  Luckas; Hey~ *kisses where her neck and shoulder meet as he wraps his arms around her, then rests his chin on her shoulder*

Raven; Hi Mom. *smiles and gives Rogue a light hug* ^^;; Ha, I'll see what I can do, but you know those growth hormones never listen to reason so no promises~. *listens intently to Scarlet's story, facepalms and laughs* Oh, wow. That's awesome! I guess it's a good thing me and Dad weren't there, we'd have gone along and made it even worse and she probably WOULD have called the cops!

Luckas; Hahaha!! We would have, too! That poor woman XDD

Raven; I would have added that we thought the system worked so well, we'd taken to beating each other for fun on a regular basis, too, and moved like I was going to slap you but stop short and say "psych! This time anyway," or something like that.

Luckas; XD And I'd be cheering you on as you did so! "Atta boy, make her keep her guard up, throw her off so you get the upper hand! What're you gonna do about that, girl?!" We coulda gone on for ages >w<

Raven; Haha, we're so awful... *hugs Scarlet back* So how are you? We didn't get to talk much last night before you ran off.

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *listens to the boys go back and forth. laughing a little* It really wasn't complete without the two of you there to help us traumatize her further.

Scarlet: No it wasn't! *laughs* that would've been soooo funny!!! And then e and Ray could've run up to Mom and Dad and been like "Can you guys pleeeassee beat us with baseball bats tonight, please please PLEEEAASSSE!" and put on our begging faces. Seriously! If she didn't catch on by that point that it was just a joke, then she's just dense *starts cracking up while imagining it*

Rogue: *laughs and shakes her head* I feel sorry for the people subjected to our antics *leans back, relaxing against Luckas and laying her head back onto his shoulder, reaching up and gently running her fingers through his hair* So.. how are you feeling? You seem to have recovered well from being sick.

Scarlet: Oh >.< Yeah, sorry. I just got so excited that he was here and you talk about him all the time and Mom brings him up and I just had to see him for myself! *smiles up at Ray* but I'm doing good! I was making progress on the bike, but now I'm kinda having to backtrack, cause' I get the feeling I messed up somewhere. Otherwise I'm doing good! Mom has been training me more with swords lately because she's feels like I've basically mastered guns and after that, Uncle Mikey is gonna start teaching me hand to hand! Although you'd think that I should've learned hand to hand first and THEN learned how to use weapons *laughs a little* So I over heard you guys talking last night about how Uncle Seth is training you with swords! Man, after having Mom train you and now Uncle Seth, ur gonna be able to kick a** all over the place!!! *giggles a little*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Raven; Tch, of course! Because everyone knows that baseball bats are more fun when it comes to beatings >.>

Luckas; ^^ They do make an amusing sound when they connect.

Raven; Haha, I guess that's true. We would have gone way overboard XD;;

Luckas; But it would've been hilarious~ *nuzzles Rogue* I'm fine! I wasn't that sick, just needed a few days to rest up I guess. What about you? You seem to have recovered well from passing out from exhaustion... *using the "that's right, I didn't forget about this! Busted!" tone* You better be sleeping now that we can see each other missy, or I might contract Scar or Micah to start tranquilizing you or something so that doesn't happen again!

Raven; The scary part is just how willing to do it both of them would be. >.> *chuckles at Scar's excitement* Yeah, I understand. And it seems like you're going to out-class me soon! I still can't use guns for crap, but now you're branching into my specialty? Not fair~. *laughs* And Uncle Seth isn't doing a lot with swords, because I'm already pretty good with them, but right now he's showing me how to incorporate what I've been learning about hand-to-hand with my swordsmanship. It's actually really cool!

Luckas; Hehehe~. Thinking about how Seth's training you and Micah's training you *looks at each twin respectively* makes me wonder if they'll end up turning this into a competition. Who can train the better fighting machine?? XD You're gonna have to duke it out with each other eventually to see who's the better coach!

Raven; Oh... They would, wouldn't they? That would be interesting, though. *grins at Scarlet* Maybe we should bring it up to them? Subtly, of course~.

Luckas; Crap, look what I've done now! XD;; You two are so devious. You could always just be straightforward about it if you want that to actually happen!

Raven; Yeaah, we cooould... but that's not as fun ^^

Luckas; >.< Of course it's not.

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *smiles when Luckas nuzzles her and laughs a little* Not very sick, huh? I heard about you throwing up. Don't even try to give me that *blushes when he remembers and gives a facial expression that clearly says 's**t' before sighing* Yeah, I know. I tried to sleep. I really did. It's just.. I.. I've been having nightmares about you. Every time I fall asleep. So as if getting sleep without you hadn't been hard enough already, now I had horrible dreams about you plaguing the sleep I did get. Finally my body gave out. But now I'm getting sleep so tranquilizers will not be necessary *looks at Scarlet when she says the last part*

Scarlet: *giggles* But things are so much funner when you do them by force! *looks up at Ray* And yeah, but I know I'll -never- be as good with swords as YOU are! They just aren't my passion, ya know? And how can you ever be good at something if you're not passionate about it? Besides, I don't have nearly as much time to train as you do since I've still got so much work to do on this bike *sighs with exhaustion just thinking about it* I've got a full plate.

Rogue: *kisses the curve of Luckas's neck lightly before looking back up at Scar* Yes, but you'll be alright *smiles* You've got as much energy as your father, so I know for a fact that you don't wear down easily.

Scarlet: True that!! And We should TOTALLY bring it up to Uncle Mikey and Uncle Seth! I think it would be fun fighting you, Venny~ *smiles up at Ray* But I'm warnin' ya! I'm not gonna go easy! *jumps back and starts rocking on the balls of her feet with her fists at her chest before doing a slow motion collision of her fist into Ray's face, making the loud crashing impact noises herself and then throwing her hands in the air* Woo!!! And the CROWD. GOES. WILD! *roars and makes the noises of the crowed before starting to laugh like crazy and leaping forward to hug Ray*

Rogue: *looks over at Luckas and laughs a little* Oh yeah. She's definitely your daughter.

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Luckas; ^^;; Oh, did you hear about that~? It wasn't that bad though. Just had to get it out of my system! *frowns when she explains about the nightmares* ...Hm. Well, you don't have to worry about me, Rogue. I'm fine, and I'm right here, and there's no reason for you to be having nightmares about me. *hugs tight but then laughs* Unless the nightmares involve me turning into a crazed serial killer! Because there's not really much I can help with, there. But don't worry hun, if that happens I promise you'll be my last and most special victim <3

Raven; Yeah, I get the whole passion thing. S'why I don't really bother with guns. Not my thing. *shrugs* And it's not as if I'm going to run myself into the ground training all the time, haha. It's fun but I'm not fanatical about it. We'll probably end up getting similar hours in... *smiles* I'm sure your bike's going to come out great, and once it's done you'll know it was worth having a full plate for a while.

Luckas; I agree! ^^ With both of them~. You've got the energy and skill to pull it off! You're welcome for that by the way XD ...Well, the energy part anyways. The skill is all from your mother~ *follows this statement by gently turning Rogue's face toward him just enough for a kiss*

Raven; Yeah but aren't you into mechanics too, Dad?

Luckas; *laughs* Not nearly as much as Scarlet, but I do like cars. It's one of the few things your Uncle Seth and I still have in common! I've tried bonding over it but he won't let me touch anything and shoos me away .__.

Raven; XD Well, yeah, he probably thinks you'd end up breaking everything! He's not going to believe you if you just say you're good with cars.

Luckas; Haha, that's true >.< Well, neither of us have really touched any cars in a while... maybe I should SHOW him I know what I'm doing!

Raven; ^^ You should! *smiles at Scarlet's mock-fighting, stumbles back in slow-mo as if she's really hit him then laughs when she gives him a hug* Oof, you got me! How am I ever supposed to compete with that??

Luckas; *grins at Rogue* And he's definitely your son. Only you would humor me like that ^^

Raven; Ha ha~. But yeah, about that whole "straight forward" thing *using air quotes as if this is a foreign term to him* I think it might be more fun for Uncle Seth and Uncle Micah if they think it's their idea, huh? I'll drop some hints with Uncle Seth about how it seems like you two might be trying to one-up us, cuz you know he'll get all competitive over that XD And you can work on Uncle Mikey. It won't be hard at all to get them throwing challenges at each other >.<;;

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Scarlet: *happily runs in to the room with the puppy in her arms* Yay! I can't wait to show her to Dad and Ray!

It's a girl?

Scarlet: *nods before setting the pup onto the floor so she can wander around, but the puppy ends up just sitting there causing Scarlet to giggle* Yeah, it's a girl~ And I thought something might be wrong with her cause' she's so quiet! It's like her voice box is broken or something *giggles again, kneeling down to pet it* Ur gonna meet my brother Ray tonight! he's gonna love you ^-^ And then we're gonna come up with a name for you~ *gives up kneeling and ends up just sitting next to it on the floor, pulling it in to her lap and continuing to pet it*

Rogue: *while the two were talking, she walked over to sit in the seat from last time, watching Scarlet play with the dog, smiling a little*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Luckas; Hello~! *hurries over to the girls, stops to give Scarlet a kiss on the head before crossing over to Rogue and giving her a kiss on the lips* How are you two tonight?

Raven; *goes and sits down facing Scarlet* Hey! ^^ Cute puppy~. *reaches to scratch lightly behind the pup's ears*

Luckas; Oooh puppy! X3 Let's go see! *takes Rogue by the hand and leads her over to the kids because he wants to sit with the puppy AND her* Aww, you weren't kidding! Is it a boy or a girl?

Raven; Looks like a girl, to me.

Luckas; *blinks* How can you tell without checking?

Raven; *shrugs* Idunno, just looks like a girl. *looks at Scar* Is it?

Luckas; *leans forward so he's resting his elbows on the ground and his face in his hands at eye level with the puppy* She's quiet, huh? Does she like to play around? Man, I shoulda brought some toys or something...

Raven; We don't have any dog toys anymore .__.

Luckas; I'm sure I could have found something!

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Scarlet: Hey Dad! *smiles when he kisses her forehead and then looks at Ray* Hey! Yeah, we got her today! You know how I was telling you before that Mom was thinking of getting a dog cause' we missed you and Dad? Well now that we can see you, we don't have to miss you anymore, but I still wanted a puppy anyways, haha~

Rogue: *returns Luckas's kiss and smiles up at him, about to answer his question before she gets pulled along to see the pup, laughing a little at his short attention span. Sits cross-legged on the ground next to him, gently sliding her hand beneath his shirt and slowly rubbing his back*

Scarlet: *looks up at her dad and giggles a little* Yeah, it's a girl. We were actually hoping you guys could help us with a name! She IS pretty quiet. I haven't heard her bark once! She has this cute little whimper, though. And she's as curious as me and Mom *laughs a little* I dunno how playful she is. Since we got home, she's just been kinda checking everything out. But even if she's not playing, she's still really happy *points to the ceaselessly wagging tail and giggles again*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Raven; *smiles and nods* Yeah, I remember that.

Luckas; *glances at Rogue with a smile when he feels her hand on his back, shifts closer to her and settles down more because it feels nice* Mm... huh. Idunno how good I'll be at thinking up girl names, but I'll try! ^^ *pets the puppy* Won't I, girl? We're gonna give you the best name ever!

Raven; What about Angel? She's sure acting like one.

Luckas; *laughs* I like that! If we're going based on traits like that we might as well add Sugar to the list~

Raven; *smirks slightly* I didn't know you could act like sugar.

Luckas; *gives Raven a "har har, you're so funny" look* Not what I meant~ She's sweet!

Raven; *laughs* She sure is. How's she ever gonna fit in here?

Luckas; Oh, don't be mean~. She's got the sweetest owners possible! *winks at Scarlet and reaches up to kiss Rogue on the cheek*

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Rogue: *smiles back down at Luckas, continuing to run patterns along his back while she watches him interact with the pup, quietly adoring his fondness for her*

Scarlet: Oh! Angel and Sugar I good! And Peaches!

Rogue: *suddenly looks confused* o_0 where did Peaches come from?

Scarlet: >_> Dunno. It just popped in to my head and ran with it XD *laughs at Ray's comment about how she's in the wrong family* She has no idea what she's in for *gives an evil grin and rubs her hands together with fake deviousness*

Rogue: Hmm, well now I'm scared to let her keep you company while you work. Lord knows she's going to walk out of there one of these days and she's going to be half robotic because you suddenly decided that regular machinery just wasn't enough.

Scarlet: Oh noes! My plans have been foiled!!! *brings her hands up to her cheeks with fake shock* How did you ever guess?!?!

Rogue: *chuckles* I'm your mother. It's my job to stay one step ahead of you at all times.

Scarlet: Awwww darn *snaps her fingers and sighs* Foiled again.. *puts down the act and giggles a little and then looked down at the dog as she starts sniffing her Dad's fingers before licking them, causing her to laugh again* What was the last thing you ate, Dad? Cause' I don't think she thinks your napkin did a good enough job at cleaning it off of your fingers *laughs at her own little joke and scoots over so that she's sitting a little closer to Ray*

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  Luckas; Haha, peaches... peaches and cream! ...COOKIES and cream! Cookie? No... Oreo! Oreo would be a cute name ^^ Cuz she's black and white like one!

Raven; >__< At least there was a somewhat coherent connection between those...

Luckas; Ha! Coherency is overrated~. All these food names are making me hungry though o.o *laughs when the puppy starts licking his fingers* And apparently I'm not the only one! *ruffles the top of the pup's head before scratching under her chin* You're such a good girl~.

Raven; *stares at the puppy for a minute* ...A cybernetic puppy would be SO cool.

Luckas; Well you're gonna have to find a new test subject cuz this baby's too cute to turn into a killer robot!

Raven; *gives Luckas a purposely eerie smile* That's what you said about me, too...

Luckas; *stares* ... I KNEW you were too smart to be human!! DX

Raven; Yep! *rubs his upper arm* Scarlet made some modifications a few years back, so I'm all tricked out now. I have laser-vision!

Luckas; >.> Just don't break the house, okay? I don't like holes in my walls.

Raven; *sighs as if they've been through this before* I knooow... I'll try, okay? Sometimes it glitches and goes off on it's own, it's not my fault!

Luckas; *laughs* Whatever you say, Astro Boy.

Raven; *Chuckles, then notices Scarlet move closer to him and scoots over himself, closing the distance between them and lightly putting an arm around her shoulder, pets the puppy on the back with his free hand*

- punch a higher floor!

Dangerous Lunatic

Character Key

•▐ ▍▏Rogue •▐ ▍▏Scarlet

User Image

User Image

Scarlet: Oh! I like Oreo!! It's so cute! Mom, can we name her Oreo? *looks up at Rogue who nods simply in response* Yay! Your new name is Oreo *looks down at the puppy* Cause you're sweet and quiet and black and white!

Rogue: *pauses* you just listed quiet as a trait.

Scarlet: *looks up, completely oblivious to what is wrong with that* Yeah. Why?

Rogue: Do you normally describe cookies as being quiet? *laughs a little*

Scarlet: *starts laughing, too* No. But I do think they're DELICIOUS *looks at the dog and licks her lips*

Rogue: I thought you were a vegetarian.

Scarlet: Yeah, but now we've been talking about cookies! I'm convinced that she tastes like one! XDD

Rogue: *rolls her eyes and leans down to whisper in Luckas's ear* It never ceases to amaze me how much she's like you sometimes *laughs lightly and kisses him softly on the cheek, before whispering again* I love you.. *smiles*

Scarlet: *giggles at the exchange between her Dad and Ray, smiling up at Ray when he scoots closer and wraps her arms loosely around his midsection so her head is resting lightly on his shoulder* Why did you tell him that you were half robot! I told you not to reveal it until we finally started our plan for world domination!

Rogue: Nu-uh *shakes her head* No way, Missy. You've already got a lot on your plate. You can start world domination -after- you finish working in that bike of yours.

Scarlet: *groans* fiiiinnneee.. *pouts and then laughs a little*

Ummm *peeks in* sorry to break up the love fest, but Siobhan is gonna go to bed soon, so I figured I'd let you guys say goodnight first.

Scarlet: Awwww, alright. *squeezes Ray in a tight hug, smiling* It's nice getting to see you guys again. Things are a lot better now. A -lot-.

Rogue: *nods in agreement to Scar* Yes they are *moves her hand up from Luckas's back and starts running her fingers through his hair before leaning down to kiss him softly on the lips* It'd still be nice to live together. I miss sleeping with you at night. But I'm happy just being able to see you again *smiles down and Luckas before looking over at Raven and leaning forward to ruffle his hair before kissing him on the forehead* I love you. And I'm very proud of you *smiles at Ray* Sleep well and have sweet dreams, kay? *gets back into a regular sitting position, resuming running her fingers through Luckas's hair* and the same goes for you. Get some good sleep. I don't want to hear about you passing out or anything *laughs lightly*

Scarlet: *leans up and gives Ray a peck on the cheek* yeah! Sleep well, Venny~ I'll see ya soon, kay?? We should find out if there is any way we can do a sleepover here! 8D That would be awesome!

User Image

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dearly Beloved,

User Image
                  >.> Yeah, I gots ta go. School in 3 hours 8D YAYYY.

Luckas; Aw! >.< Well, alright... *kisses Rogue back* I miss sleeping with you, too-

Raven; Woah, dad! >__< *covers Scarlet's ears* TMI!

Luckas; XDDD Well, that TOO, but you know what I mean~. *rests his head on Rogue's shoulder and laughs under his breath* Jeez, he's right...

Raven; Well! Trauma aside! *hugz for Scarlet!* I love you, sis. And that is a very good idea, we SHOULD see about doing a sleepover here!

Luckas; *raises one hand without lifting his head from Rogue's shoulder* I second that!!!

- punch a higher floor!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out