• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Jack-pot 100
private

Angelic Mage

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
₰ ツ Lαηa ツмαѓiεツSђεαpツ ₰

ησω ʈɦεяε'ა ησ ρℓαɔε εℓაε ɨ ɔσυℓɗ вε,
вυt ɦεяε ɨη ყσυя αяრა

Lana's brown eyes scanned the recesses of her room within the Castle, that resided within the kingdom of England. She was the only daughter of the dreaded Queen of England. It was a beautiful day at least the sunrise was beautiful. Lana's eyes then caught a gimps of what she thought was the appearance of a man who tried to warn her about her mother and the mother that she would become..But that would be in her dreams.

As she woke up from the world of dreams, she realized she was back in her bedroom. The satin sheets that covered her slim body were taken off and she moved her legs from a horizontal position to a vertical position. She had let a yawn escape her lips as she stretched her arms to greet the new day that was beginning.

That was two years ago. This was her 22nd birthday. She had a lot to learn from all her advisers and her Ladies in waiting. Her mother was assassinated two years ago and the culprit was deamed guilty for his crimes and also she was then granted succession to the thrown of England.

These times were uncertain for anyone. With war closely approaching and the Parliament wanting her to find a suitor she couldn't handle it ....She wanted to taste freedom for once in her life. Freedom to be herself and to guide the people of England into better people and persons.

Waking up to her new mother the Dutchess in England whom she has always thought as of a mother waking her up from her slumber and she sighed,"What might it be now ?"She asked curiously not knowing that a suitor was arriving and that it would be deemed appropriate for her to greet their guests..."Do I have to greet them?"she asked curiously.

Anxious Consumer

User Image

Adelaide Betha Sheap

xxx"Life isn't going to live itself."

Adelaide had all the best intentions for her only daughter- Oh Lana, what a beautiful name. Queen Lana. Oh even better. This sounded amazing to her ears and she would definatly find a young boy for Lana to fall for. The blonde haired Queen was rather excited that her only daughter had finally turned Twenty-Two. This was her time now, and she could just relax. What a nice word.

Adelaide crept into her daughters room, harshly opening the curtains before walking over to her daughter, nudging her shoulder. She had a small smile on her lips, but intentions were hidden through her eyes.

"Not yet my dear. Hurry up and get into your gown. I have several picked out for you and I want you too choose by the time breakfast is ready. We will wait around before the guests arrive. Then you will greet them." She instructed, standing up straight and perfectly.

Angelic Mage

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Jack-pot 100
₰ ツ Lαηa ツмαѓiεツSђεαpツ ₰

вυt ɦεяε ɨη ყσυя αяრა
Bewildering ideas of her mother to have her get married to a man she never met. That would change today...She was the Queen of London, England at the age of 22 years of age. She would be meeting the prince of France. Having quite the wonderous dream. she looked down and at the mirror as her dream self and then heard yelling...Who would yell at the queen while she was slumbering.

"By gods mother can't I have 10 more minutes of sleep ...Why you have to wake me up at the crack of dawn...My schedule doesn't start until mid noon"She said pausing as she looked at her as she pulled the sheets over her head. Lana Anne Sheap looked to the left and tried to return to the land of slumber but she was soon interrupted by her warm sheets being pulled off entirely of the bedding."What was that for?!" she asked stubbornly as she sat up and waited as one of her lady in waiting came over to her with a housecoat.

"What might be so important that you wake me from slumber mother...Might I remind you ...You are not the queen anymore"She said pausing as she looked at her glaring,"I am...."She said as she looked at her as she saw a male come into her room it was the Duke of Kent her stepfather..."Stepfather"she said curiously as she sat up and put the sheet near her over her undergarments.

Anxious Consumer

User Image

Adelaide Betha Sheap

"I may not be Queen, but I'm your mother. And also, you're not exactly Queen until Two in the afternoon." A matter of fact tone greeted Lana as she walked over to her husband, a small kiss on his lips. A few whispers were exchange before he left and Adelaide put her hands on her hips, an annoying posture on her features.

"It's a new day dear, everythin' must be perfect for today. Including yourself. You'll also be meeting several Princes from all over- France, Italy, Scotland, and even Russia comin' to visit. Now straighten yourself up Lana, we must prepare." She said in a strict voice before walking to the door, half-way closing it before glaring down her daughter.

"Be down in half an hour. I do not want tardiness." And with that, she shut the door quietly and walked down the hall with regret filling up in her.

Angelic Mage

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Jack-pot 100
₰ ツ Lαηa ツмαѓiεツSђεαpツ ₰

вυt ɦεяε ɨη ყσυя αяრა
Lana looked down as she heard her mother leave with her stepfather and she sighed"Fine ...Fine by your request"She said a little snoobish as she heard she would meet suitors today that would possibly be her future husband. "But why do I have to choose?"she protested.

"Why do I need a man to stand by my side?"She asked as she looked at her mother and step father. "Why can't I just rule without a man ? Is it such a problem?"she asked wanting to go back to bed but felt her father take the sheets off the bed, "UHGHGH!"she said as she felt the brush breeze on her body and glared at the step father she never admired as much as her own father. No matter how deeply her mother would like her to try.

She gave in and surrendered," I am up...I'm up god damnit "She said as she sat up and let the ladies maids help her to get dressed. The half hour passed quickly as she walked down the stairs with the assistant who helped her walk and do anything ...She wasn't really allowed to do anything by herself. She was only allowed to do walking down the place she was in the room to the door then she was to be helped incase of an emergency.

She absolutely hated this way of walking. She wanted so badly to taste freedom. But with Parliament forcing her to get married she doubted that she wouldn't see that at all. Hearing her stepfather say that he had agreed to the terms and that the Prince of France and her were to be wed. "WHAT I DON'T have a say....MOTHER DO SOMETHING ?!"she said sparaticly as she wanted a choice...SHE WAS THE QUEEN AFTERALL ....SHE RULED ENGLAND.

Anxious Consumer

User Image

Adelaide Betha Sheap

"Ruling without a man is forbidden at the moment, my dear. I've asked Parliament but they said no." Adelaide started, in a very stern voice.

Adelaide bit her lip before turning on her heels in a graceful move, almost floating down the staircases. She couldn't stand to see her only daughter like that. Everything wasn't going as planned- she thought Lana would be happy... I guess not...

Adelaide swallowed, guilt welling up in her. She in truth didn't want her daughter to marry- let alone rule. Parliament wanted her daughter to be Queen and even to pick a suitable husband by today. By today! The nerve of them!

Adelaide quickly ate her breakfast, the feeling of nervousness and guilt over-whelming her. The Maids had noticed something was wrong but hadn't addressed it- they knew the problem already. Adelaide finished quietly before making her way to her study, grabbing a book and started to read. Two o'clock was so close yet so far away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff