Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dr.Watari
iMaiko

OOC: You Preaching to the choir! >.< Take a long nap after work!

OCC: Nah impossible since I come home around 1am. and I just stay online real quick and off to bed. and its hot over right now so sleeping is getting to be real hard.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

OOC: It's cold over here. It been raining so, Gotta love Texas. Yeee HAW!
Yep, Country thru and thru. LOL.
Dr.Watari
iMaiko

OOC: It's cold over here. It been raining so, Gotta love Texas. Yeee HAW!
Yep, Country thru and thru. LOL.

OCC: Aw lucky, I went to Texas last year, it was freezing but still is way better then the heat. I live in California and right now its a cool 107 here in L.A T3T

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

OOC:
Hehehehehe... I have four more months until I get to pay San Francisco a visit.
I'm going to Yaoi Con out there.

How is the weather over there in september?
Dr.Watari
iMaiko

OOC:
Hehehehehe... I have four more months until I get to pay San Francisco a visit.
I'm going to Yaoi Con out there.

How is the weather over there in september?

OCC: OMG I miss Yaoi con. I haven't gone since 2011, as for the weather on September well...in my opinion its still warm but for SF I think I'd be cooler so it will be alright. I want to go now, I want to cosplay, ugh I forgot the name of the pink haired guy from Sukisho ( I'm getting old )

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

You're talking about Sunao!
I like his dress! >.<
I was thinking about going as Noiz.
Dr.Watari
iMaiko

You're talking about Sunao!
I like his dress! >.<
I was thinking about going as Noiz.

OCC: OOOhhh so awesome, Sadly because my mother I support her I can't go to AX this year either, normally I go every year but times are becoming really hard now.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

OOC: Do you want me to work on the post now? Or since we have some time to chat; do you want to plot a little bit?
OCC: We can plot for the time being since I have a day off so I'll be online for a while. I was actually thinking about introducing Koujaku at some point.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

OOC: I was thinking he could help them move along but, I also hoped that he would make things harder for Aoba.
I was hoping there would be a point where he gets close to snapping completely.
-and/or-
I want there to be a reason for Yammy to see Aoba as more of a lover then a friend.
OCC: He would be there to check up on Aoba and then talk to Yammy and explain why it is Aoba developed his multiple personality disorder. Of course he would be hesitant about doing so but if he trust's Yammy then he will.

At some point I want Aoba to realize he has fallen for Yammy and try to make a move on his own not Yuma. I also want Aoba to snap when he come across the reason for his horrible life.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

OOC: Yammy is already curious about him so he'd already want to talk and ask him alot of questions that he fears will upset Aoba.

I think seeing Aoba trying to win Yammy's affection would be cute. I'm just hoping its enough to get thru that thick skull off his.

I feel like I would cry when Aoba finally snaps. I wuv him so much.
OOC: aww thank you, I'm trying really hard not to make him seems so girly, for instance I he will never cry to feel that sense of relief that crying brings. He's never loved anyone before so this is all new for him, the closest he's felt love was with Koujaku but only in a brotherly way.

By the way Aoba is going to be awkward trying to win Yammy's affections. But as Aoba try's to wins his love he starts to feel like he might not deserve it, and you'll find out why.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
iMaiko

OOC: Great. Now I feel horrible because Yammy is going to be very slow on the uptake. I know its good for drama but, I really don't want to hurt Aoba like that. I feel that when Koujaku tells him everything then he feel more determined as a friend to be there for him so much that he'll miss at times that Aoba is trying to get them above the status of friends.

I can't wait. I'm working on my post no but, I've been feeling off and on sick so, I'm hoping for the best.
OOC: Alrighty but if you're not feeling well you should be resting, and don't worry about the post so much, I'm a patient person ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff