Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

knock knock
When Aoba heard the call in the door he knew his time was up and he could no longer keep this house a secret. Yammy would finally see the ugly side of Aoba and fear just how Yammy would react to it. Before he went to recive his friends the young male took a moment to look around his borish home and take in all the strength he could to fake a smile and pretend like the house wouldn't bother him, he knew well Yammy would easily see through it, his little poor act. The shambled home the burnet furniture the holes in the walls, all of it the poor condition of the house was no better then that of a crack house and that's what it felt like most of the time.
Hearing the knock at the door made a happy little Ren scratch at the door wanting to welcome in the visitor, Quickly Aoba went to the door and took a breath before he opened the door " ah, Hi Yammy " To anyone who was looking at the blue haired male from their point of view, they would have seen a puppy covered in charcoal all over his fur and a boy who was equaliy covered in the coal as well as the dark circles under his eyes " We got your text, welcome to our......."
" Our Hell hole. " Sora Finished with a muddled yawn he tried to surprese. Aoba grew nervous at that point as he welcomed Yammy in. Inside the house in the middle of the floor Aoba only had three small boxes that he had packed one had his clothing the second one was his normal common needs like toiletries and things while the last box was rens toys and Aoba's art supplies. Not really very much but he could fit his whole life in it. For sure he knew Yammy was likely appalled by the condition of the house " I don't have much so it was easy to pack...and I took care of Ren's things too. " Aoba had a hard time looking Yammy in the eyes, scared to see what kind of expression they held.
"Oi just ask what you want to ask, but before that. Let us have that " Sora pointed at the lunch Yammy had brought.

(Sorry it was late work is killing me slowly )

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yammy finally got the chance to take a good look around and it was bad there was no denying it; Aoba had probably begun to give up on himself and his home. It showed that life had been and was still quite hard on him. Still, it wasn't enough to change how he thought of Aoba. Yuma, Aoba, And Sora were his close friends and he didn't plan on it changing anytime soon. You would think after he continued to prove it time after time that Aoba would start to realize that Yammy would be on his side thru thick and thin.

"Will ya stop it already. Whether it's three personalities, three heads, a beat up house, or a skeleton in your closet. My opinion of ya ain't gonna change. I like ya for who ya are. Plus, this isn't the first time I've seen inside. Sorry." Yammy couldn't forget that he'd sub come to his curiosity and ventured into Aoba's home without his permission but, he'd been so curious that he was unable to help himself. He wondered if Aoba would forgive him or would Sora would take a good whack at him. He wished to tighten his stomach in preparation but, he wanted to have faith that Sora would find it in his heart to forgive him.

"Huh? Oh food, sure. Here we go. I wasn't sure what you liked so, I made a little of everything. I also have some cake for later." Yammy ventured in pulling Aoba to the kitchen. It was a mess and it hadn't seen any cleaning in a while but, Yammy wasted no time making quick work of it. Picking up a random garbage bag he cleaned off the table and the nearby floor. He put the broken glasses in an bucket and the rest of the dishes went in the sink. Wiping his head and proudly looked to he clean dining area. "Now, let's eat. Don't worry. I brought drinks and everything." Yammy get the lunch down. It was a rather large box; opening it he traveled four small containers. The first was sandwiches, the next was vegetables, the third was bones fried chicken as well as other meets, and the last were fruits. He pulled out two travel plates with silverware and a thermos with some juice and two cups.

"Love it." Yammy happily set everything. It was perfect and he motioned for Ren to join them.

User Image
User Image

This building he was to call his home was never a place to come to and feel at ease like any other, the moment Aoba would step back home it always felt wrong. Over the years it had gone from a place of love and joy to one of pain and sorrow as everything with Aoba's life fell apart, the only reason this house still stood was in memory of his real father whom he could only vaguely remember. Yammy scolded Aoba for being pessimistic yet again but his friend didn't understand that this was something that wouldn't go away. startled to hear that Yammy had already seen the horrible condition he was living in rendered him speechless for a moment " ....I...I didn't want anyone to see this.....Kou-nii's never seen this. " Aoba fiddled with his shirt while he looked to the floor.
When he was suddenly pulled along towards the kitchen and Yammy began to clean, Aoba could only stand and watch as his friend pulled out some dishes for the meal " why did he clean so much? " Taking a seat Yuma gingerly opened the box filled with food " oh goodie, I can't wait to eat that cake hehe. I want some chicken Yuma don't hogg it all. " When Aoba reached the vegetables he was quick to ignore the yucky food and pick a sandwich. Ren ran happily towards Yammy, yapping away as he did circles under the table.

This was nice, having a meal like this with Yammy was so nice it felt like they where a happy couple. Aoba had left himself with his wild thoughts again and knew he needed to stop that " ah um are you going to wear a yukata too Yammy? " it wouldn't be fair for just Aoba to wear one and it would be interesting to see him in one " I can do your hair too. If you want. We can go shopping for yukata's when we finish moving in. " soon Aoba realized he was becoming excited about doing this. " Ah I can't wait, I'm going to look so nice in a yukata and Yammy? you can be my Date " When he finished with his food Yuma dug straight in to the cake.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Yammy lowered his head placing his hand firmly together. "I'm sorry. I truly wasn't trying to invade your privacy but, I want to know and understand you. I want to be someone you can rely on. Someone, you can trust and someone who can see this... And still know that it doesn't reflect who you are as a person. So, please forgive me." Yammy looked up his eyes unwavering, though for some reason his heart had begun to pace back and forth threatening to jump out of his chest. He figured he was just nervous due to the tense situation. "I won't do it again. I swear." Yammy smiled.

"Well, Real food first." Yammy picked a few veggies placing them onto his plate. "Aoba, you gotta eat at least one. Its good for you. Especially, when you sleep as little as you do." Aoba's dark circles hadn't gone unnoticed but, nothing he seemed to do could bring him peace. He wished he could wrap Aoba on his arms to know he was safe for once but, he feared Sora would lash out at him. "I really do worry about you. I'd hate for something to happen when I wasn't looking." Yammy sighed biting into a cherry tomato. "Oi, don't fight there's plenty. Actually, I was so excited this morning I think I made to much." Yammy cheerful laughter returned. Even though, the place looked like hell. It felt so warm with Aoba, Ren, Yuma, Sora, and himself happily enjoying lunch.

Yammy reached down picking Ren up. "If you can sit still you can enjoy part of the meal too." Yammy offered Ten a piece of unseasoned meat. "Huh? Of course, I never go to a festival or viewing without one. I have my old one in the car but, I was thinking of getting one with you." Yammy cheered; with such a large amount of saving it was a luxury he could afford. "Sure, if ya leave it ta me. I'll look like an old hens nest." Picking off a sandwhich or two he started choking. Small his fist against his chest the food finally made its way down.

Glancing up he was slightly red. "Well... That would be a first." Yammy smiled a little taken aback. "But, it sounds fun. I'd love ta take ya out, All of you." Yammy was a country bumpkin and as such he had been a little slow to puberty and even worse to relationships. Currently, he was sitting a zero. "Weird question... Have ya ever gone out with anyone before?" Yammy was starting to turn red. This was such a embarrassing topic; he was in his twenties already too. "You don't have to answer." This was probably the first time he'd become some flustered. "I'll go get the cake." Yammy got up sitting ren down ; he knew Aoba was joking. They were guys afterall but, he was starting to grow more interested in the topic of dating for some crazy reason.

At the car, he found himself staring at the sun. He felt weird but, he grabbed the cake and made his way back inside the house. "I'm really sorry. Its just well... I've never dated. Not that I've ever been interested." Yammy placed the small cake down. "Ta-dah! Home made." Yammy set back down. After, this loading up and unpacking would keep them busy for a few hours.

(I know the feeling. My job does it off and on.)

User Image
User Image

Aoba knew it would time time, but he knew that Yammy would be someone he would most definitely want to rely on in the future. Koujaku wasn't a bad person but he wouldn't be there with Aoba most of the time like they were when they were kids, but more then anything he didn't want to live in this dark place he called his life anymore. He could walk around and live life and never be concerned about his strange personality disorder, but at the same time Aoba knew there would always be something there to remind him of the darkness he holds. Would he ever be brave enough to let Yammy in? Yammy apologized and Aoba was never mad only scared what Yammy would have said and the fierce way he looked at Aoba, he was sure that Yammy would never lie. Just how much more was Aoba going to sink into his eyes, his face was burning now and he realized he needed to calm down, Yammy was his friend...his friend.

The veggies on his plate made Sora angry and only rolled them away to the far end of his plate " gross, Veggies are gross. Meat is way better " The insomnia comment didn't go un-noticed tho " Well we sleep so little because well...were scared of what well see when we close our eyes. I've gotten so used to it, my body doesn't really know what peaceful sleep is like anymore. The only time we get any 'sleep' is when we give up from sheer exhustion " All three put in. As much as they were tired they could never sleep. Yammy made so much food that Aoba wanted to stuff his face till he burst and having a meal together like this felt so normal, Aoba was more glad that when all three personalities argued that Yammy didn't get freak out.

When Yammy turned an alarming shade of red Aoba grew worried but his fears were put to rest soon, Yammy was entering an uncomfortable zone it seemed " No, never " With how strange he was? who would? then it was his turn to turn a shade of red, was he asking Aoba this because maybe, maybe Yammy felt something for Aoba? While Yammy was gone Aoba gave his veggies to ren to hide his proof. Maybe it had been wrong for him to get his hopes up after all Yammy had explained he's never really gone out with anyone and never really said if he was interested in men or woman. All of this he would have to forget for now. When both finished eating cake Aoba set his things on the truck ready to go with Ren in hand " The cake was very good, You made it so well. I wish I could have cake like that for my birthday " Aoba smiled when he secretly asked for such a nice cake.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
OOC: Hey, I have a head cold so, my brain is a little fuzzy. So, when he said he secretly does that mean Yammy didn't hear them.
Ooc: oh feel better Kay, well aoba said it aloud hoping maybe yammy would notice aoba was actually asking for one of the home made cakes. Aoba didn't want to seem selfish for asking directly.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Yammy stole a few pieces of meat. "Don't say that. Your still growing and veggies are good for your skin, hair, and eyes." Yammy said that but, it didn't change the fact that he had to wear reading glasses. Though, it was probably from hours of studying on the moonlight. He had always wanted to do something for his village but, at the same time he didn't want them to help him. He wanted to make a path for himself. Studying in secret, it only took four years before his eyes started to fail him. Soon after, reading glasses and a lamp became, his companion at night. Small midnight snacks occasionally made their way to his door or window so, with his village's support he created his own path.

"...." Yammy didn't know what to say; there was nothing he could utter that would make everything easier for Aoba and some how it hurt that all he could do was nothing. "I..." Yammy's face became saddened but, after a deep breathe he smiled. "I'm not giving up on you. Someday, that's our motto from now on. Okay?" It was a rollercoaster of emotions the deeper or the more he started to understand these three. He felt strongly for them ans or probably wouldn't change. It was easy for people to shy away from Aoba but, for Yammy it was becoming harder for him to be away from Aoba.

"So, I'm not the only one." Yammy heaved a sigh of relief. It would have sucked to be the only virgin among the two. He'd noticed Yuma's need for affection or to be noticed and he was to say the least worried. "Well, lets both have fun." Yammy packed up what had been their lunch and took it out to the car creeping up behind the unsuspecting Aoba which was probably not the best ideal.

"I would love too. When's your birthday? I've always wanted to plan a birthday party." Yammy got back in the tuck looking tongue house before starting down the road. It was a good feeling to give Aoba a place he could look forward to coming home too. "We'll have to get some dishes and things for the room. I know I want a few pots to cook with." Yammy loved cooking; it was often said that a way to a persons heart was through their stomach. Baking seemed to be no different. Though, he'd have to pull back and try to find a way to get Aoba to eat healthier. The stirfry has worked so, maybe dishes that already had veggies in them would do.

They pulled up to the dorms and Yammy started grabbing some boxes. "Lead the way." Yammy followed close behind. Only to be stopped my a familiar face. "Maya." Yammy smiled, it was the gentleman that been beaten by Aoba. They had spoken a few time but, not as much as friends should. "Fukayama, you didn't tell me you were moving into the dorms." The man smiled, there were still a few marks on his face but, he was fine. "Sorry, it slipped my mind." Yammy smiled. "I would talk to ya more but, me and Aoba have to get unpacked." Maya looked to Aoba. "Mornin'." It was all he could muster out of kindness before walking off. "Sorry about him. He's trying though." Yammy started inside the building.

User Image
( airy I haven't posted my computer is dying I'll try tomorrow if my computer can't then I'll do it by phone)
User Image

As always, being around yammy it was so refreshing and always fun too. How he scolded aoba about his veggies or making him smile....Aoba was forgetting he was only supposed to friends and nothing more. It was amazing to think he hasn't ran off yet because of all the chaos he's made and for that Aoba was greatful truly " our motto " Aoba finished the rest of his food.

After yammy sighed a huge sigh of what looked like relief Aoba wondered what kind of answer yammy was expecting from him? And then aoba understood. But he would say nothing after all Yuma was born this way. One day, one day he would tell him, all his sarrows and darkness he hid and why but Aoba scared he feared he would make yammy run off.

" my birthday? Oh it's...September 21st " he smiled a little happy about having yammys home made cake, it was Sure to be the best cake he would ever have. Now that he mentioned his own birthday Aoba wanted to know yammys too so maybe he too could make him something special for him. Or he could try, there really wasn't much he was good at " yammy could we know when you're birthday is? I'd want to know if I could do..... " Aoba blushed " do something special for you " he held his box tightly gripping it. Maybe yammy hadn't heard him which was ok, he was talking about how they would need dishes in order for them to cook which was true even if aoba could only make simple stuff.

The figure approaching both yammy and Aoba dragged his friends attention to the huge man Aoba suddenly recognize the man. It was the man he beat up the other and he seemed to know yammy, even addressed him by name. Both chatted for a minute and Aoba would be content to just not be noticed, the man named maya might really hate him after what he'd done to his face. But no looks like that wouldn't be " mo-mor Good morning "

" What are you looking at? " sora growled.
" oopsie, sorry we'll be more gentle next time" Yuma puckered his likes in a kissy face to maya as he left. When maya was gone did Aoab turn to his friend " it's ok,I need to apologize to him for what I did. "

" AS IF!!! If I see him again I'll rip him a new one " Sora stormed down the hallway leading towards the new room till he finally vanished inside. Aoba was worried that this was not going to end well and things would steadily become worse.
( September 21st is my actual birthday hehehe! )

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I will be posting tomorrow.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Not like he minded but, it was a fresh surprise to have Aoba so interested in his birthday. Not to sure why but, he liked it a whole more then he should have. It wasn't obvious to the naked eye but, he swore his heart almost leapt for joy, a little. "Really, the mighty kind of you. Its May fourteenth; my grandmother calls her 'little flower'. You better not forget; I'll be mighty upset if the person closet to me doesn't remember." Was it bad that he was completely used to Aoba, Yuma, and Sora; it wasn't like he was dealing one single person. In some way he had completely become able to see him as three individual people.

Placing the boxes off tot he side he had to dowsy the fire lighting up in Sora. The last thing he wanted was for him to find someone to vent his anger on besides him. "There. There. Chill, Sora." Yammy laid his arms loosely over Sora's shoulders and rested his chin ontop of his head. It wasn't wierd for him to be this close even though his hands yesterday threatened to never let him go. It was normal, right? Yammy told himself it was and continued on. "Picking a fight all the time is one thing but, picking a fight with someone you already know your stronger then is being a bully." Yammy smiled, as his hand crossed over Aoba's chest and just for a moment he could hear his heart beating. "There, you feel better." Yammy pulled back picking up the boxes he had put to the side.

"Umkay! Now lets focus on actually moving in now and get Ren put of the heat." Yammy smiled ear to ear and started inside greeting the old man at the counter who motioned him closer giving him instructions to getting to his room. "After you get there make a left and it should be the third room on your right." The man pointed out on the map. "Got it, Oji-san." Yammy lightly bowed his head starting towards the elavator; looking back he made sure he had his extra hands nearby. As he wiggled to get the fourth floor he held open the door with his foot. "Going up?" He slipped his foot away and the door finally shut.

As small jerk cause him to favor resting against the wall. The ride up was short as the doors slowly opened and he stepped of the elevator looking around past the boxes. "This way, Aoba." Yammy turned left and continued until he found their number twisted the boxes against the wall and his arm. It was alot easier then it looked. "Looks like we're here." Sliding the key into the lock he turned the knob and threw it open. "Home sweet home." Yammy carried the boxes inside placing them against the wall getting a good look around.

"Well, I'll be damned. You'd think we were newlyweds; this place is so nice." Yammy placed his hands firmly against his hips. "What do you think? You like it, Aoba?" Yammy went to open the little balcony door and get some air inside. 

User Image
User Image

Sora was like a tea kettle, slowly boiling up from the inside and only wanted nothing more than to beat the snot out of Maya. For some reason he was acting like Aoba was a bug. It felt like he would snap any moment now, but tv feel of cool hand on him quickly made his anger fade and turn his feelings to one of shock. And when he rested his chin on his head Aoba felt his heart start to skip a few beats. Yammys breath was very close to his ears and the feel of his hands grew hot . The hand he suddenly placed over Aobas heart almost made him lose it, he swore he wanted touch him a little too, it such a thing could only be a fantasy "I know he's my friend but why do I want to kiss him and pull him to my chest." being so close only serves to solidify Aobas feeling more and more, this man he called his friend was so understanding, kind, beautiful, forgiving of what things Aoba did he wondered if there would be a day he wouldn't be able to take anymore and pour his feeling out without hesitation. But like a veil when yammy took his hands away and tossed him back reality.

On the way up it felt oddly awkward for some reason maybe he Aoba had done something strange? When they finally arrived and yammy had opened the door it was like he had opened the door to a beautiful sanctuary. A new home where he was free and he could finally start to heal and begin a new life... With yammy. Letting Ren out did the pup go around start sniffing the home while Aoba, mesmerized walked all over the home. It felt so alien but right, no fear, sadness, none of those ugly feeling like before " Home.... Finally home. S-safe" he mumbled to himself his heart feeling the relief " I love it "
" are we...finally free?" Yuma gripped his hands tightly.
" no more" even Sora sounded like was I. The verge of tear. Aoba always refused to shed his tears feeling he would lose if he did.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

"Good, That's what I want to hear. This going to be the start of a new life." Yammy started to the doorway. "I'm going to head downstairs and grab the rest of the boxes. It shouldn't take long since we both didn't have a whole lot to start with. I'll leave the unpacking to you of course." Yammy walked up taking Aoba's hand with thinking he pulled them up to his lips smiling softly. "I just want you to be happ. I really do-" Yammy blinked and stumbled back laughing as bright as a tamato. "Sorry. I sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinkin. I'm goin to get those boxes." Yammy waved hurrying out the door and onto the elevator covering his hot face. He'd just kissed aoba's hands. What the hell was he thinking? Come on, Yammy. Stop acting weird ya hear!? It wasn't that he was conscious he just couldn't help acting without thinking about the consequences.... even if every word was true. Yammy slowly stepped off the elevator on the bottom floor grabbing a bit of his hair and sighing as he made his way to the truck. He could only wonder what was wrong with him as he scooped up three more boxes and made his way back in the building. He did this five times avoiding eye contact with Aoba until he was done. It was a little after one at the time but, Yammy was still trying to get over the awkward moment they had just had.

"S-S-So, did you want to go shopping after this?" Yammy gave a nervous chuckle. He had to get it together or he would start worrying Aoba and put him in an awkward position. He wanted Aoba happy and he had to remember that. "We still and seeds. "I was thinking we could have a small garden on the porch. I can show you how to grow some really good fruits." Yammy shows some strawberry seeds.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces