only one to post are
Kitty20015
&
bunneh blu

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~London Marie Parker~

You're buildin' me up just to break me down. You're being loud without a sound.

London woke up to the sun hitting her face. The blonde haired sixteen year old sat up and stretched. She got up and smiled walking to her closet. She is excited about today. She is going to the mall with her friends. London picked out her clothes and went to shower. Once she was done she dressed, brushed her teeth, did her hair and make up.

London then ran to her brothers room and jumped on him. "Eric, wake up! You promised you would take me to the mall." She looked and saw her brother's girlfriend beside him. "I am sorry, Eric" She sighed and got up going to the front porch.

London sat there looking so beautiful with nothing to do. She sat there and sighed. She was hoping somebody would come to see her. She is bored and her brother isn't going to get up and take her any where.

You paste me just to cut me out. Hello fascination!!

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~ Eric James Parker~

The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out

Eric was asleep until his sister jumped on him. She then got off of him. He sat up. "Yeah, you better be." He laid back down and cuddled up to his girlfriend. He loved when she stayed. The eighteen year old was sure she is the one he is to be with.

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain, there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you

Skilled Conversationalist

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Nathaniel "Natt" Henderson

Natt woke up in the morning and sat p as he rubbed his eyes.He slowly stood up and sluggishly walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.After about 20 minutes, he was dress and out the door.With his keys in his hands, he locked the house door and got into his car as he drove off to Eric's house.

With the radio playing, Natt drove and stopped at at a store to get something to drink before he actually went to Eric's house. "he probably still sleeping anyways..sooo". He got out the car and went in and right out in about 5 minutes and was back to driving to the house.Once he got there he saw London sitting on the porch. He turned his car off getting out and walked over to her.

"Hey there, London. Why so blue?" he said as he stood beside her looking down at her. "Your brother up yet?"

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
_______ { ` C L A S S I C A L xx M E } - - - >

User Image
Cynthia "CeCe" Mellair

x███████████x███████████x███████████x███████████
x
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Do you see me.....[with the SWAG ].....Kinda obvious"
my clothes

Cynthia woke up to the voice London as she jumped on the bed. She watched as she left the room looking sad then at Eric as he cuddled with her. She kissed him "You don't have to be so mean to her" she smiled "You did promise her after all" she looked him in the eyes.

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~London Marie Parker~

London looked up at him and sighed. "Well, Eric promised to take me to the mall and drop me off, but that isn't happening. His girl is here and you know how that is." She got up and walked to the railing. She kind of had a little crush on Natt. "I don't even know if my friends are going to be there." She sighed and looked back at him. "So, how are things going, Natt? I hardly get to see you any more." She smiled and let out a little giggle. "Did Eric tell you I joined the cheering squad?" London knew Eric wouldn't tell him anything. Why would he? It isn't like Natt really cared. She then sighed again. "It isn't that important. You can go in. They are in his room."

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~ Eric James Parker~

Eric kissed her back and looked at her. He sighed. "I know, but she didn't have to do that. She really doesn't need to go to the mall. I don't get to do this too often with you." He kissed her again and then gently bit her neck. He smiled. "Well, I better get up." Eric sighed and got up. "You going with me, sexy?" He smiled looking at her.

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Natt nodded his head "Well why go if you may be the only one...?" he questioned looking at her.He put his hands in his pocket "Oh nothing much really" then shook his head "No he didn't tell me. Did you just join this year?" he asked as he noticed that she started to change every time he saw her."But I see your just growing up more and more each time I see you " he smiled at her.Even tho that wasn't the only thing he noticed that changed every time.She also got prettier and sexier as she grew. Natt then shook his head again "Nah,Im okay right here.He'll eventually come outside" he chuckled.

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
Cynthia "CeCe" Mellair

x

my clothes

Cynthia smiled and nodded "Yeah... but if she's at the mall then that means we can have the house to ourselves and have more time together without any interruptions " she said kissing him back.She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair and nodded her head "sure, I guess I'll come along too." She got p and followed beside him.

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~London Marie Parker~

London looked at him a little confused. She didn't know why he was wanting to hang out with her. He never really wanted too. "Well, I have tried out, but when I told Eric he said it was stupid for me to want to be a cheerleader. And Cece kind of wrote me off. Mom took me to practices, but I quite. This time I am doing it for me. I am tired of trying to get peoples approval. I have practice tomorrow and on my birthday too." She smiled. "Would you like to see the uniform on me?" She felt a little hot in her cheeks and hoped she wasn't blushing. "You can see me at the game Friday. It is homecoming." London still needed a date for the homecoming dance. "It would mean a lot to a lot of people if you would come." She bit her lip trying not to make it seem liked she was the only one that wanted him there. "You could even bring your girlfriend." London thought he had one, but wasn't sure. That is why she said that. Though she kind of felt jealous.

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~ Eric James Parker~

Eric went up behind her and put his arms around her. He was still in the clothes he was in yesterday. "I love the way you think baby. Maybe we can drop her off and go to you place and have a little fun." He kissed her neck. Eric truly loves her. "I think that is a good idea. I know you can't keep your hands off of me."

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Natt listened to London as she talked as he scanned her whole body with his eyes "Well I'm glad you found out you can't please everyone" he smiled and nodded his head.He was surprised she offered to show him how she looked in her cheer clothes.He could picture her now how she would looked in the shirt little skirt and tight shirt.Oh how he wanted to see so badly but managed to keep his cool, "I would love to see your uniform miss future birthday girl" he smiled again as he saw he start to blush."Well I'll try to come, just cause you ask me to come" he looked at her still smiling.He found it cute how she tried to be calm. He knew Eric would never let him date let along have fun with his sister.Only to be thinking to himself 'soon,very soon...' as he still smiled slightly.

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
Cynthia "CeCe" Mellair

x

my clothes

Cynthia put her hands on his and looked at her "sounds like a plan to me" she said with a giggle as he kissed her neck. She smiled "Well it's your fault for being you" she kissed him on the lips.She loved everything about Eric,from his looks to his personality. "But the more you keep stalling, the less time we will have" she looked at him with a smirk.

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~London Marie Parker~

London smiled as she looked at him. Her face showed delight. "Stay right here. Don't move. I will be right back." She ran in to the house not noticing Eric or Cece. She went and changed. She came back down and out to him. You could see her belly button that was clearly pierce. "Natt, what do you think?" She smiled and looked at him. "A lot of guys from the other team ask me to go with them. I make faces and tell them no." London giggled. "Would you want to go to the mall with me? Eric doesn't have to know." She knew he didn't like being around her because of him. "You know you want too." London teased him.

Levi212's Wife

Romantic Shopper

User Image
~ Eric James Parker~

Eric sighed. "Fine." He walked out the door hearing London ask if Natt would go to the mall with her. "London, you know he has things to do besides see you in your uniform and go to the mall with you." He looked at Natt and gave him the if you go and you hurt her I will kill you look. He looked over to London to see her all sad. He sighed. "London, I am sorry. If Natt wants to go with you then he can go." He went over and kissed his sister's head. "You look beautiful." He smiled and looked back at his friend. "Hey, buddy. How are you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers