Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy returned Chris' peck and laughed. "Anywhere but the bedroom." Giving him a playful push out of her way, she bent down to unhook the blue-ray player. "Just because my babies are dead doesn't mean I'm not a mother. And even though it's just a painting, as a mother, I would never put my girls' painted eyes through watching me have sex." Chuckling, Darcy pulled the player out of the entertainment system and set it in a new pile. "It would be too weird glancing over your shoulder to see my daughters staring with those...knowing little girl smiles." She glanced to the painting. "My word..." Pointing to it, she smiled her infamous Darcy smile. "...I never realized they got those smiles from me." She winked. "But the look in their eyes is definitely Samuel's." She rolled her eyes. "Sometimes he was a sneaky b*****d." Shaking her head, she waved it off. "But you don't care about that so let's just build some boxes."

Grabbing one of the flat boxes, Darcy put it together in record time. She used some tape to make it sturdier and then put a layer of newspaper on the bottom. "Start wrapping some of those pictures and trinkets, will you?" She started making some more boxes so they'd be ready to go. A mew sounded from down at her feet and she looked down to see Samuel. "What are you doing down there?" She set her newly made box down and then picked the kitten up. Kissing his face, she smiled. "You're wondering what's going on, aren't you? You're going to a new home, yes you are." She nuzzled his head and he purred.

ooc: loooooool IT'S GILLIAN! ;D
                                          i hardly use celebrities

Fairy

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Chris chuckled "Darcy, Darcy. What am I going to do with you?" he shook his head slowly before smirking. He walked over to the pile of un-made boxes and began to assemble them. He watched the tiny kitten trot into one of the smaller made boxes and laughed, he picked up the small cat, he fit in his whole hand and smiled "Sammy, m'boy I hope you don't scratch up my furniture. I will be very disappointed in you young man." the cat mewed and began to lick his paw, Chris settled him down on the couch "Plus I'm going to build you a new cat post. We'll even set it in the living room, by the window. So you'll have no excuse to scratch anything up." he looked over at Darcy, he couldn't help but act weird around animals he liked to treat them like people. People he actually liked. He grinned at her and rose his brow "If you say a word to anyone about the way I act around baby animals I'll kill you." he said in a more playful tone than threatening. He wasn't threatening her at all, it was just his sense of humor. Chris winked at her and went back to taping up boxes.

ooc:Oops, sorry, this is like my thousand sorry isn't it? Hey! I was wondering if we could time skip a few months? They could be all settled in and in the middle of their new case? I'm truly curious about it.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

"I think there's something wrong with him..." Darcy pointed down. "...because after all these months of living together, I'm not even pregnant. Not that we're trying, hell no! But the fact is, as much as we have sex, mostly unprotected, you'd think I'd have gotten pregnant by now. I know there's nothing wrong with me because I had twins." Darcy laughed as she divulged these things to Odelle and Quinton. Odella slapped her knee and laughed but Quinton had a thoughtful expression. "Ay, man..." He shrugged. "...these kinda things take time, you know? Some of you hot mommas take a damn year to get pregnant. I wouldn't blame Chris' manhood for this, baby." Darcy rubbed her eyes. "You're probably right. It's just...when I got pregnant with the twins, it didn't take no time at all. Maybe I'm just...getting old. I'm far past my expiration date." Quinton stood up and kissed Darcy's cheek. "Naw, baby. You ain't even close to expiring." He winked and Darcy smacked his bottom as he walked away. "Ay, I like that! Hit me up sometime, baby! Chris ain't gotta know s**t!" Darcy waved Quinton off with a grin. "Sorry, big guy! I don't cheat!" Quinton made a quick pelvic thrust in her direction. "Ooh, baby, but do I want you to!" He barked a laugh, leaving the girlies alone.

Rolling her eyes, Odelle waved it all off. "Quinton's just a big player. Gotta love him though. Even my husband tolerates the big guy's hits on me." Sighing, she leaned forward and smiled. "So how's the case coming along? Are you and Chris even doing anything? I mean...with all this sex you mention, I wonder if you have the time to work." Darcy gave Odella a gentle whack in the blonde head. "Hey! We work! We've just been unlucky thus far. Grimes in the Chimes isn't exactly a lot of information. I mean...the tests on the vampire declared him as Gilbert Jiles. Occupation unknown. Everyone who knew Gilbert said he liked to hang around religious folks, said he was a pastor in his human years." Darcy shrugged. "That's all we know. We've checked his haunts, his house..." Shaking her head, she sighed. "...there's no clue to this message.

Standing up, Darcy smoothed her slacks. "Well. I should probably get home. Chris is probably wondering why I'm late." Odelle grinned devilishly. "Have fun having sex." She wiggled her fingers in a wave. Darcy grimaced and flipped the blonde woman the bird. "I never said we were doing it tonight! Not like I'd tell you when we do it anyway! Ta-ta, have a nice night!" Darcy pouted as she left the headquarters, fumbling with her car keys.

Arriving home, which was Chris' apartment, Darcy dropped her keys on the kitchen counter and hung her jacket up on the coat rack. Walking to the bedroom, she closed the door and kicked her shoes off in her closet. Undressing, she changed into sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Leaving the room, she turned into the bathroom and proceeded to wash all the makeup off of her face. When she was done with that, she tossed her up. Blowing out a breath, she moved into the living room and plopped down on one end of the couch, stretching her legs out so her feet rested in Chris' lap. "They ache." She whined. "Oh, and we need to go shopping soon. None of my clothes are fitting me right anymore." Darcy was losing weight and she didn't really know why. Perhaps it was all the running around she had to do for this case.

ooc: >_> sorry isnt enough anymore D:< NO IM JK xD there u go c;

Fairy

User Image

"Do I have too!!?" Chris wiped the foggy mirror with his free hand, a towel hung low on his hips he let out a sigh as he walked into the bedroom "Yes! You're my best friend. Best friends do things for best friends." Chris rose his brow and stopped walking "Who said you were my best friend?" a grin appeared on his face as Grace began to mutter curse words at him "I'm just kidding, we're ******** best friends alright?" he sat on the edge of the bed and heard a low jingle of Sam's bell as the cat hopped on the bed, the cat was bigger now Chris patted the cat's head until a low purr rumbled through it's body "Are you dressed, yet? I don't want to come into your apartment and see you naked." Chris rolled his eyes and let out a sigh "We're far passed modesty, Gracie. You've seen me more than naked." Chris chuckled and finally got up "Is Matt ok with me being your.....maid of honor? You know we should change that to um... Man of honor... Yeah. That suits me more. Man of honor." Chris made his way to his closet and grabbed a change of clothing "Yeah, why wouldn't he be fine with it? And it's staying as maid of honor. I've never been married and I want it to be... traditional." Chris pursed his lips "I don't know, I just feel like the man doesn't like me. Have you told him that we've had sex... multiple times?" there was silence on the other side of the phone "No... But I'm sure you haven't told Darcy..." Chris snorted lightly "I have. Plus, she knew. She caught you doing your walk of shame, remember? We don't keep secrets from each other." Chris quickly began to change. He changed into a pair of jeans and a plain black v-neck he grabbed a belt and his favorite pair of shoes and walked back to the bedroom to grab his watch "Oh, whatever. I'm sure there's something one of you is hiding. Remember, Chris. I know everything about you too." Chris smirked "That's because you're a nosy little, small fry." he heard Grace gasp "I hate you a*****e. I'll be by your place soon." he nodded "Alright. See you soon then." Chris hung up the phone and made his way out the room

"Sammy, are you hungry?" the cat trotted by his side as Chris made his way to the kitchen, the cat jumped on the counter and Chris frowned "No. Bad cat." he picked him up hearing a protesting meow as he set him on the floor, Chris grabbed his bowl and poured him some food, the cat quickly walked to the bowl and began to eat, he made his way to the living room and plopped himself on the couch. Looking down at the table were scattered folders and notes from his and Darcy's current case. It had led them from dead end to dead end, Chris was at the point were he was exhausted beyond recovery. He leaned in and grabbed one of the folders, he opened it and began reading through it, he heard the door open but didn't bother to look up since he knew who it was.

Chris felt Darcy lay down beside him, her legs were suddenly on his lap, Chris looked up from the paper work and smiled at Darcy "Aw." he began to gently massage them and looked back up at her "We can't go shopping tonight. Grace, is making me do bride stuff with her. And you know how she gets." he locked eyes with her and smirked "She's a psycho all wrapped up in a small package. I feel bad for Matt." he rubbed her legs and smiled "But we'll go tomorrow I promise." he smiled at her and leaned in to give her a kiss, but before his lips could even touch hers the door opened.

Grace looked at the scene in front of her "Aw." she said with a grin, she was wearing a plain pale pink dress with a pair of light brown heels, she smiled at them and blinked "Oops, sorry. Did I interrupt something?" she stepped back feeling almost a little awkward "I can go wait outside...." Chris shook his head "No. You didn't." he got up and gave Darcy a quick peck "I'll be back soon." he smiled at her and walked over to Grace "You think heels are going to make you look taller?" he patted her head and laughed Grace let out a growl "We can't all be giants like you! Now don't mess up my hair! It took me a while to get it like this!" he punched him playfully in the arm and looked over at Darcy "I don't know how you can deal with this giant monster all the time." Chris chuckled and patted her head again "Maybe I'm just annoying around you, Gracie." he looked over at Darcy and grinned "Or maybe Darcy is used to it." he heard Grace let out a huff of air "Yeah, she must really love you if she can tolerate your childish s**t all the time." Chris let out a laugh "I say the same thing about Matt. Now come on short stuff, we have to get you a wedding dress tonight. Or it'll be my head." he led her out to the front door and looked over his shoulder "I'll be back soon. Call me if you need anything." he said as he closed the door.

ooc:Lol it isn't!? NOOOOO!!!!! *dies*

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy rolled her eyes at Grace. Leaning her head in her hand, her expression turned sour. Waving them off, Darcy didn't say anything or get into any of the jokes. It was weird. Her and Chris had completely different friends. To be honest, Darcy didn't really like Grace. She tolerated the little woman, but she didn't like her. It wasn't really in Darcy's nature to be jealous, and she wasn't...but she hated the fact that Chris was always gallivanting around with that pipsqueak. It was grating her nerves, and Darcy didn't have any to spare. "Samuel." Darcy called, hearing her baby bound over to her. He jumped into her lap and put his front paws on her chest, sniffing her face. Darcy rubbed his back and touched her nose to his. "Mommy loves her kitty." Darcy kissed his head and scratched behind his ear.

Putting Samuel on the floor, Darcy stood up and shuffled into the bedroom. Her phone went off and she sighed, picking it up. "Hello?" Quinton was on the other end. "Ay, Darcy. How you doin'? I just wanted to call you to make sure you wasn't gon' tell Christopher about my dirty teasin'. I'd hate to have to knock him out for comin' at me." Darcy closed her eyes and smiled, a quiet laugh leaving her. Oh, how Quinton knew how to make someone feel better. "Don't worry, big guy. I wouldn't put Chris in that kind of danger. Hey...are you busy?" Quinton made a sound of thought. "Nah, nah, I ain't busy. Why? You wanna do somethin'? I thought you were gon' screw around with Christopher tonight." Darcy sat on the bed and sighed. "Well, he's off with his precious Gracie. I didn't see him but for two seconds before he left to go play bridesmaid with her." Quinton made a sound of sympathy. "Aw, baby, I'm sorry. We don't like her much over here either. Aight, tell you what...I'll come over and then we can do whateva' you want." Darcy smiled. "Yay! I want to go shopping. I need new clothes since I'm losing some weight." Quinton laughed. "I been noticin', I been noticin', girl. Aight, I ain't too proud to go shoppin' with my girl friends. I'll even swag up into Victoria's Secret if you want me to." Darcy cracked up. "You'd like that, I'm sure!" There was a grin in Quinton's voice. "You right. All them panties up in there, girl. You might wanna keep me out." Darcy flicked a little tear out of her eye from laughing. "I don't need to go there anyway. I just need some shirts and pants. You're pretty fashionable, Quin, so I think you could help me out." Quinton chuckled. "Aight, baby, I'll be over in a few."

- - -

"So...how does this look on me?" Darcy stepped out of the dressing room in a pair of jeans and a creamy lace top. A cream camisole came with the shirt for obvious reasons. Quinton rubbed his chin and looked at her from different angles. "I think it looks tight, girl." Darcy's eyes widened. "It does? Oh, gosh..." Quinton shook his head. "No, no, I mean...it looks hot." Darcy's expression became enlightened. "Oh! Oh, right. Haha. Good! I like this outfit too." Walking back into the dressing room, she left Quinton to stand around looking a bit awkward in a woman's clothing store.

When Darcy came out next, she was in a form fitting dress. It had long sleeves and ended at mid-thigh. The neckline was circular but dipped sort of low. She hugged her waist self consciously and shook her head at Quinton. "I don't think this is a good one..." She bit her lip, her legs tight together in uncomfortableness. Quinton quirked a brow. "That's the one I picked out! Come on, man! Work it like you love it and let me see." Darcy looked around. Nobody was paying attention. "Fine." She sighed and straightened up, dropping her arms and standing more comfortably. Quinton's eyes widened. "Da-amn, girl! You look fine!" He grabbed her and turned her to the side. "You really have dropped in size, Darcy. These clingy clothes look sexy! And this gray color looks fabulous on you." Darcy bit her lip and turned to the side in the mirror, placing a hand to her stomach. "Yeah...I guess you're right. It hugs my hips and everything...my curves...yet I don't look like I'm a fat chick trying to wear tight clothes." Quinton laughed. "You sure don't, baby. This looks phenomenal." Darcy smiled. "Just slap a bit of oil on my legs, add some make up, and then I'm ready to kill." Quinton smirked. "You've always been ready to kill." Darcy chuckled nervously. "Aw, thanks. Well! On to the next one!" She felt a little better.

After shopping and carrying out bags of new clothes to fill up her closet, Darcy and Quinton stopped at a drive thru and got smoothies before heading back to the apartment. "I feel less like a vampire all the time." Quinton commented as he put the straw in his mouth and took a good gulp of the banana smoothie. Darcy shrugged and took a small sip of her own. "I don't indulge much in human foods. It's rare that I do this." Quinton looked around the study and landed on the portrait of Darcy's girls. "Those your babies?" He asked. Darcy nodded with a soft smile. "Yes. Gillian and Thea." Quinton's face softened. "How can you tell them apart?" Darcy walked up to the painting and pointed to the girl on the left. "This one is Thea because I remember distinctly she was the one who wanted to stand on the left. But when they were alive...I just...I knew my girls. It's a mother's instinct, you know?"

Turning away from the painting, Quinton took a sip of the smoothie. "I bet they were just like you." He smirked. Darcy shook her head. "Not really. They were...a good mix of my husband and I. Gillian was more like me though, yes." Shaking the smoothie cup, Quinton clicked his tongue. "Samuel was his name, right? What was he like? How did you meet him?" Darcy tilted her head to the side as she thought back. "Yes. He was very mellow, very loving, strong, gentile and sophisticated. We met when I was a teenager and he was twenty-three...at a gathering, actually. Sort of like a ball, but more of a dance in someone's house. All the downstairs rooms were filled with people dressed in gowns and waistcoats, you know. Live music, classical, of course. Violins and cellos; very lively. The dances were...common line dances that everyone knew. I happened to get Samuel as my partner for one dance and...after that..." Darcy shrugged. "...we didn't dance with anyone else for the rest of the night. He courted me not long after, and we got married at the dawn of the nineteenth century. We were both vampires from birth so it was...a very fruitful match."

Quinton smiled and downed the rest of his smoothie. "I wish I had cool stories like that. But I'm from the nineteen seventies. Not very old at all. I'd ask more questions but I bet Christopher asks you stuff about your past all the time." Darcy frowned. "No. He doesn't. He doesn't really care." Quinton's face fell. "Oh..." Darcy waved it off. "It's alright. Really." Quinton just nodded, afraid to say anything that might upset her.

Fairy

User Image

"They're all staring at me..." he said as he leaned on the wall, he could hear Grace muttering some things from the other side of the curtain "What do you mean they're all staring at you?" she told him, Chris looked up at the women who were either trying on wedding dresses themselves or were waiting for someone to come out, even the workers where staring at him, as soon as he made eye contact with them they would blush and quickly walk away. Grace popped her head out and looked around "I think some of these women are starting to question if they made the right decision in picking their husbands. Maybe I shouldn't of brought you here." they both locked eyes and suddenly grinned "To bad I'm taken." he joked, Grace nodded "Is it getting serious between you two?" Chris leaned his head back and nodded "I think it is. It's weird. I've never felt like this about anyone. She makes me... happy." Grace placed a hand on his arm and rubbed it "I'm glad she does. You know... I was a little worried about you two at first. I know I got pissed off... a lot. Because you were going through all these emotions. I just didn't want you to get hurt. And I was scared that Darcy would hurt you. But seeing you two together. How much you've changed each other, how much you've changed Darcy! Have you noticed that! Or it just me!?" Chris nodded "She's not such a b***h anymore." Chris rose his brow "Hey! That's my girlfriend you're talking about!" Grace laughed and shrugged "Sorry sorry! It wasn't meant as an insult." she looked away from him for a second before looking back at him "It seems you said that a little too loud all you're little fans have the most disappointed looks I've ever seen." Chris looked over his shoulder and smirked.

"So when are you going to ask her to marry you?" Chris was still waiting for Grace to try on her dress, he was sitting in one of the arm chairs, one of the workers came by with two tall glasses of champagne Chris smiled at the woman as she sat them down "Thank you." he said as he took one of the glasses, the woman blushed furiously and scurried away, Chris took a sip and blinked "Don't you think marriage is a little too soon? I mean we've only been dating a couple of months." he looked down at his feet and blinked "Plus, I don't know if she would even want to get married. She told me once she wouldn't get re-married. She made it really clear." she heard Grace sigh "Things can change you know? Maybe that was old Darcy. What do you think about new Darcy? Maybe she wants to get married and have babies. The whole shebang." Chris set the glass down "I don't know.... Maybe one day? And what the hell is taking you so long! he growled loud enough to catch some people's attention "It does not take this long to put on a damn dress!" Chris stood up and stomped towards the curtains, he pulled them away and looked at Grace, the girl was staring at herself in the mirror with wide eyes she was wearing a sleek white dress with a laced up bodice, the lace traveled up making sleeves with semi-ruffled dresses "If you have the dress on why didn't you come out?" Grace looked at him in the mirror and shook her head "I don't know... I think it finally got to me. I'm getting married... After all that's happened to me I'm going to get married." the girl covered her face with both hands and began to cry, Chris was never the one to know how to comfort a girl, but seeing his best friend crying.... Chris let out a sigh and pulled her into a hug "Ok, stop crying." he said awkwardly "Um, is she ok?" said one of the workers, Chris nodded "You know how dramatic brides can be." the woman shook her head "Of course... I'll bring tissues." he suddenly heard Grace murmur something "What?" Grace looked up at him with a scowl "I'm not dramatic." she pulled away from him and wiped her tears "I just... Never saw myself as the one to get married. During my... human years, I was always told my life would be nothing, I was constantly shut down and I grew to believe that I would be nothing in life. And then I was.. turned and I went on to think that this was put on me as a curse, to live a miserable life.... for eternity." Chris looked down at Grace "Wow, why haven't you told me this before?" Grace shrugged "It's not important. Now, what do you think of this dress? I don't know if I like it...." Chris shrugged "It looks beautiful, but if you don't like it I'm sure there's more we can look at." just then, the woman returned with a box of tissues Chris smiled at her "I'm sorry, can you help my friend here look for some more dresses?" the woman set the box down and nodded "Sure." she looked at Grace and led her to the back. Chris sat back down and grabbed his glass of champagne he let out a sigh "I need to make male friends, all this feminine bullshit is making me soft." he finished off the rest of his champagne and grabbed Grace's glass.

After his torturous shopping with Grace, Chris made his way up to his apartment he suddenly stopped and blinked maybe he could do something nice for Darcy, he had hardly seen her because either he was busy or she was. Chris frowned, the two were suppose to be partners but they hardly ever interacted, he shook his head as he wondered what he could do "Maybe I could take her on a date?" he suddenly shook his head, he knew Darcy hated going out, sometimes it irked him how Darcy wasn't so easily courted, he couldn't take her dancing or to dinner because Darcy wasn't that type of girl. Chris finally go an idea. He got in his car and drove to the store, he would make Darcy some dinner, they would have a romantic night in.

Chris pushed the grocery cart around the store and picked up stuff for dinner, he could cook them a steak with steamed vegetables, Chris was a pretty good cook all those years alive made him really skilled at many things. He picked up some roses and made his way home. He was home in no time, he made his way to the kitchen and set all the things down, he knew Darcy wasn't the type to eat human foods, but he was sure she could make an exception. He grabbed the bouquet of roses and went to look for Darcy "Darcy!I'm home!" he stopped as he saw Darcy and Quinton "Quinton. I didn't know you were here. Just shows what type of vampire I am huh?" he laughed and took the man by the hand, he shook it firmly and let go, he looked over to Darcy and grinned "Hello sweetie. I brought you these." he handed him the bouquet of roses and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips [n]"It's sort of an apology because we haven't had any time for ourselves. I plan on changing that." he purred in her ear.

ooc:

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Finishing her smoothie, Darcy chucked it into the waste bin in the study. Quinton stretched and let out a sigh. "Well..." Before he could say anything else, they both heard Chris come home. As he entered the study, Quinton shook his hand with an iron grip and watched as the little scene unfolded before him. Darcy took the roses and gave them a sniff before accepting his kiss. "Thank you, baby. They're really pretty." She smiled and bit her lip as he spoke in her ear. "We'll see if you can make it happen." There was a bit of a challenge in her voice.

Quinton clapped his hands together one time and then rubbed them. "Well, my homies, I should bounce!" He motioned to the door. "I had fun helping you get a new wardrobe, girl. Wear it sexily, you hear me?" He pointed to her with gin fingers, leaning a bit to the side. Darcy laughed and nodded. "Yes, I hear you. Thank you." Quinton grinned. "Aight. Bring it in, baby." He motioned her over and Darcy gladly gave him a big hug. "You behave now." He said as he pulled away, looking back and forth between the couple. "I ain't wanna get a call from Odelle that you two been tearing up the apartment and causin' a scene. You know she gets the first buzz on rambunctious vampires." Darcy whacked his chest. "Go on! Get out! Shoo!" Quinton blocked with a laugh. "Aight, aight! Order the black man away!" Darcy laughed. "Goodnight, big guy." Quinton winked. "See ya, Darcy."

Being left alone with Chris, Darcy heard the apartment door close. Smiling, she brought the roses to her nose again. "This is really sweet, baby." She said softly. "I'll have to put them in a vase. I think they'll look nice on the kitchen counter." Walking out to the living room, she made her way to the kitchen. "Don't worry about going shopping. Quinton took me instead." Grabbing a vase from under the sink, she filled it with water and nestled the roses inside. Sitting them on the counter, she noticed the newly purchased food. "What's all this?" She furrowed her brow.

ooc: quinton is friggin awesome = w=

Fairy

User Image

As Quinton left their apartment, Chris followed behind Darcy "He did? Aw, I wanted to go with you." he let out a sigh and shrugged "Oh well, you had fun and you got to hang out with your friend. Quinton seems like a nice guy. " he rubbed the back of his neck as he leaned against the counter "But if he tries anything on you...." he looked at her and smirked "I'm a jealous man." laughing he looked over at the bags of food "I was going to cook for you. I know how you feel about human food. But, I want to do this for you so can you make an exception? For me?" he gave her his best attempt at his puppy dog eyes and grinned

He walked over to the bags and began to take everything out, taking out a bottle of wine he grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet and set in front of Darcy "Now you just sit tight and drink this." he filled her glass half way and smiled "I know we've both been really busy but tonight is a day of relaxation. I told Grace not to bother me and I'm not taking any calls from anyone. It's just you and me tonight." a mischievous look suddenly appeared on his face "And I intend on using this night for ourselves well." he chuckled and began to set up to cook.

ooc:

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy half laughed before her face fell serious. "Quinton finds me rather sexy but he's not the kind of man to go after someone elses woman. I don't sleep with my friends anyway." There was a hint of acid in her tone as she grabbed the wine glass and took a drink. "And fine. I'll eat your food and fill your bed. Because that's really all I'm here for, right?" She quirked a brow and turned away, leaving the glass on the counter. Leaving the kitchen, she took a deep breath. That was really weird for her to say that to Chris. Sure, she was a hard woman to deal with, but she'd softened up a little for Chris' sake. Snapping at him the way she did made her feel a tad guilty but...they were just things she let slip out.

Closing her eyes, she pinched the bridge of her nose. Turning back into the kitchen, she frowned. "Okay, that was a bit ruthless of me. I'm sorry." Her voice was soft and quiet. "I know you don't...look at me like someone who just fills the space between your sheets. And...I know I'm prone to hitting nerves of past situations because I'm not good at letting go. It's just..." She lightly spun the wine in the glass as it sat on the counter in her fingers. "...I don't like her. I never really have. I simply tolerate her. And before you try to tease me, no...I am not jealous. I'm just sick and tired. But I'm not going to try and pull you away from your precious. I'd rather you be all hunky dory instead of moping because of something I did."

Smiling sadly to herself, she let her hand drop down to her side. "Cook it rare for me." She said in just above a whisper before leaving the kitchen for good. Disappearing into the bedroom, she grabbed her phone and found Odelle's number. Opening a new text, she sighed and sniffed the tiniest bit. With rapid fingers, she typed, 'I don't know if I can do this anymore.' Hitting send, she only had to wait thirty seconds before Odelle replied with, 'Do what, Darcy?' Darcy shook her head at herself and said, 'Chris.' Another thirty seconds passed. 'Darcy! What's going on?' Darcy stared at the concerned message for a long time, the screen becoming blurry. A second message popped up from Odelle. 'Darcy?' Seeing a small wet spot on her phone, Darcy swiped it away and replied, 'I don't know.

Tossing her phone onto the bed she ran her fingers under her eyes and sighed. Ignoring the beep of the new text message, she walked into the half bath attached to the bedroom and closed the door. Another beep sounded outside the door. 'Darcy...don't break up with Chris.'....'He loves you.'

Fairy

User Image

Chris chopped some vegetables as he listened to Darcy, he half rolled his eyes as Darcy so obviously stated that she didn't sleep with her friends, of course he didn't say anything because he didn't have to explain himself. There was nothing going on with Grace and there never would. Plus, they had slept together way before Darcy and him were ever together.... but he did have feelings for Darcy. But she was unavailable to him sleeping with that... pathetic excuse for a vampire. Chris placed the vegetables to sautee as Darcy continued to speak, he leaned against the counter and rose his brow "You think that's all you're here for?" but before he could even finish his sentence she was out the room, Chris let out a sigh "Here we go..." he muttered under his breath.

Chris continued on cooking as Darcy re-entered the kitchen, not bothering to look up at her he listened to her apology "Yeah it was. But I'm not going to let it get to me." he looked up at her and grabbed the glass of wine on the counter, he took a long drink from it, his eyes never leaving Darcy's face "You know what you mean to me. I know what you mean to me. And it does hurt me when you say things like this to me. But, I don't want to pick a fight with you. Not tonight." he turned around and went on to cooking. As he mixed the vegetables around he listened to Darcy talk, as soon as he mentioned not liking Grace he stopped what he was doing and frowned slightly "You don't like her?" he turned around to look at her "What don't you like about her? I try to divide my time between you two.... and she's not my precious.I don't know why you would say something like this. I would never say anything about your friends.She's my friend. In fact she's my only friend, she's helped me through so much.... if you can't accept that then..." he shut his mouth because he didn't know what to say... He loved Darcy and the idea of losing her was just so... scary to him.

The kitchen fell silent, he watched Darcy leave but didn't say another word to her. He didn't want to argue with her, not about something so stupid. He heard the bedroom door close and Chris turned off the stove, grabbing his leather jacket off the couch he slipped it on and walked out the apartment slamming the door behind him. He needed something stronger than wine.

ooc:Your last post literally made me scream! OMG! This is like a real life relationship!!!!!!

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy heard the door slam and she bit her lip. Of course he would just walk out. Slamming her hand against the door, she groaned in agitation. Then a very familiar tune she had all but forgot about sounded through the door. It was one of her ringtones, Why Can't We. Funny how that song would play right now. The happiest song on earth that always cheered her up before. Now it made her grimace. What was worse...was that it was the ringtone she set for Cain. It was a joke towards him since he never expressed any sort of emotion. Why was he calling her? Of all people...

Opening the bathroom door, Darcy walked over to the bed and picked up the phone. Answering it, she tried to sound composed. "Hello?" Cain's soft voice sounded on the other end. "Don't play act with me. Odelle is wigging out over you.". Darcy furrowed her brow. "I'm not play acting!" Cain humphed. "Right. And I'm not ninety-eight pounds and anorexic. Drop the tough act. I know you're dying to cry, right now. Just do it. I'm the only one apathetic enough to listen to you and give sound advice based on fact and not my sappy female emotions. Which I do not possess." Darcy's jaw dropped. "How dare you!" Cain sighed in aggravation. "Fine. Goodbye." Darcy jumped. "No! No! Wait!" Cain's very soft breathing could be heard. Darcy plopped onto the bed and let the tears fall. "What am I going to do? He's always with Grace and he never wants to listen to me, never wants to know me deep down. All he cares about is the surface of me! And I'm not talking about my sexiness!" There was a pause on the other end before Cain spoke. "I see. The facts are...he doesn't like Grace, and he's secretly afraid." Darcy sniffed. "What do you mean?"
                                          "I mean he's too proud. He's afraid to delve into your soul because he doesn't want to tell you what's in his. Once somebody asks about your life, they feel they have to return the favor. It's obvious Chris is just a coward about those things. How could you not know this? Blind old bat." Darcy scoffed. "I am not a blind old bat. So what should I do about this?" Cain made a sound of thought. "Nothing you can do. Get over it. Not every relationship is open." Rolling her eyes, Darcy swallowed. "Gee, thanks. Should I just break up with him? He's never going to be open with me all the way, and he's never going to stop being Grace's little puppy dog. All he does is bend at her will, come at her beck and call." Cain chuckled for once. It was a pleasant sound. "That's up to you. He does resemble an obedient puppy...a weak one." Darcy bit her lip. It was common knowledge that Cain was a very skilled vampire. He deemed many people weak. He might be small and apathetic, but his spirit and his fight was far greater than many. He was one of those guys who secretly knew, like, every form of martial arts and had achieved some zen state. "Yeah, well...everyone is weak in your eyes."
                                          "Do you love him?" Cain suddenly asked. "Yes." Darcy answered assuredly. "Then wait another week. If nothing changes, I say get rid of him and move on. Love won't last very long in a relationship like yours." It hurt Darcy to hear that. "Okay. Thanks." Cain simply hung up, leaving Darcy in silence. Dropping her head in her hands, she felt fresh tears.

ooc: xD Yeah it is

Fairy

ooc:
Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted, I had no internet for a week x.x
pure torture. Anyways I'm back so I will post either when I get out of school or tomorrow morning. I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten about the roleplay.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Le Cat Milk
ooc:
Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted, I had no internet for a week x.x
pure torture. Anyways I'm back so I will post either when I get out of school or tomorrow morning. I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten about the roleplay.

Oh, alrighty c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces