Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Chris looked up at Darcy the days worries had washed away in a relaxing bath, you may not think a vampire got stressed but boy did they, every second of their lives they were worried about one thing or another the whole thing became stressful. Chris grinned "Hm, no you haven't. As I recall my dear you've never said anything nice to me." he snickered he watched her with his eyes as she got closer to her, he licked his lips and grinned "You choose now to say all these things to me? If I knew that to get a compliment out of you I just had to get you in my bed well... I would of done it years ago." he flipped her over so he was on top and began to trail kisses down her neck "You're so ******** beautiful." he whispered through her skin, he finally made it to her lips and kissed her roughly.

~

The next night Chris managed to get out of bed, he really didn't want too, but he didn't want to laze about in bed all night, he watched a sleeping Darcy on the bed and he grinned he kissed her shoulder lightly before getting up.

Tying a robe around his body he walked to the living he turned on the television and opened the curtains to expose the beautiful city in front of him, he walked over to the bar and poured himself a glass of scotch, he felt his phone vibrate and he picked it up "Hello?" he said into the device, he heard Grace giggle on the other side and a smile formed on his lips, he could hear Matt saying something in the background "Chris!" said Grace finally the girl sounded happy, which is something Chris didn't hear to often "Grace my darling how are you? Are you and lover boy having a great time." Grace giggled "Shut up, I should say the same for you. Did you know that when a vampire loves you their human servant develops feelings for you too? How curious right? Needless to say the three of us had a grand old time last night." Chris made a face, yes he had sex with Grace before but listening to her talk about her sex life made him feel uncomfortable almost like his sister were telling him. "Ew, I don't want to know about that." he said on the phone, he heard Grace scoff "Psh, how many times have I sat around while you told me about all those sluts your ********? I deserve to brag one in a while." Chris chuckled "Fair enough. So what's up?" he could hear voices in the background "We're having a little party, to celebrate this big case being solved you and Darcy should come. It'll be fun." Chris grinned "Sure, first I have to get Darcy's lazy a** out of bed." he laughed and shook her head "Where is this party at?" after getting the address from Grace he got off the phone and walked back to the bedroom. He looked down at Darcy and grinned he jumped on the bed and began to tickle her "Wake up sleepy head.We're going to a party."

ooc:Ugh, I didn't realize how bad my last post was >.>
                                                      No more replying at 1:30 am lol

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy felt hands on her skin and suddenly sent her arm flying out to whack Chris in the face. The vampire female opened her eyes slowly and shifted them over to the man. "I don't go to parties." She grumbled, pulling the covers up over her face. "I'm a modest mouse, remember? Since when do I get out of bed to go to a lousy party?" Her voice was a growl. "I don't drink nor do I dance. If you want to go, I'll trust you enough to go on your own. But if I find out you've done something..." She quickly sat up and grabbed him by the neck, her expression one of a succubus scorned. "...I'll do to you what I did to Adam." That's all she had to say. There wasn't much left of Adam.

Releasing him, she got out of bed and put her clothes from the night before on. "Besides, I need to go home. Samuel, my kitty, is probably wondering where I've gone off to. He needs to be fed and kissed on. I also need to get out of these clothes and take a real shower. My hair is getting gross, ugh." She picked up her keys and slipped into her shoes. "I kind of want to stop by Odelle's headquarters for awhile, anyway. Those guys never leave for parties either." She leaned over and kissed Chris lingeringly. "I'll talk to you later if you're not wasted. If you are, I'm going to break your nose." She patted his cheek with an overly sweet smile. "Have fun, baby!" She strutted herself right out of the bedroom.

ooc: girl, i be up at fo thirtay and still coherent. u be cray-cray if u cant do dat crap at one thirtay, mmmhm

Fairy

User Image

Chris quickly moved out of the way just barely being missed by her hand he smirked and shook his head "Come on you're no fun." he said in an almost child's voice he was tempted to pull the covers off her and force her to go with him but there was no winning with this girl, he slowly shook his head only to be grabbed the neck, he let himself get pulled and smirked "How are we suppose to make this relationship if you don't even trust me?" he gave her a quick peck on the tip of her nose and pulled away.

He watched her get dressed and began getting dressed himself "You should just move in with me.... Unless you think we're moving to fast?" he slipped on a plain white button up shirt and smirked "Plus, I've always wanted a cat." he laughed and slipped on a pair of black slacks, he grabbed a blazer to complete his suit and slipped on a pair of shiny black shoes he walked over to Darcy and gave her a big wet kiss on her cheek "See ya babe." he watched her leave and he made his way to get his keys.

"Chris!" he grinned as Grace ran up to him and jumped in his arms she planted a kiss on his cheek and giggled "Well.... Someone's happy." Grace giggled "I'm not always a strict mean boss." she told him, the tiny girl jumped off him and walked towards Matt who was standing awkwardly in the corner, she took his hand and kissed it, the taller man smiled and gave her a kiss on the top of her head, he figured why she looked happy now. Chris made his way to the bar and grabbed a scotch, he wasn't having fun he figured it was because Darcy wasn't around the girl always had a way of making him feel better.

ooc:I suppose, but I wrote four essays before hand haha. Sorry I've been slacking on my posts school is giving me hell this week.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy scooped Samuel up and kissed his little face. He mewed and rubbed his cheek against her nose. "Yes, my baby, mommy's home." She carried him around with her, listening to his purrs. Putting some food into a dish she set it down for him. Placing him in front of it, she watched him eat. Stroking his back, it was funny to watch his tail shoot up. "Do you want to go live with Chris?" She asked. Samuel kept on eating, chewing his food and licking his furry face. "I take that as a yes." Darcy giggled and stood up, walking around her apartment. "I suppose I could pack up and move over to Chris' place. It would definitely be more convenient." Nodding to herself, she headed for the shower. "I'll call him later."

~

Arriving at Odelle's headquarters, the team cheered. "Darcy! I've not seen you in so long!" Odelle and Darcy hugged like most girls do before the blonde woman went back to her husband's side. Frederick placed his arm around her and then held a hand out to Darcy. Darcy shook it with a smile. "Nice to see you, Fred." She said. Frederick gave a small bow of his head. "As it is with you, Ms. Quaile." Quinton just threw a hand up from across the room. "Ay, girl! How you doin?" Darcy waved back. "I'm alright, baby! How are you?" The teddy bear winked. "Doin' alright." Next was Thane an Cain. Thane shook her hand with a smile. "Hey, dollie. Congratulations on the success." Darcy laughed. "Thank you. You all did great too." Cain didn't make any move to greet her, but just stared. Darcy brought him into her chest and felt him squirm before he reluctantly hugged her back. "Let go of me." Cain said quietly. Darcy did just that and punched him in the shoulder. He frowned and rubbed it, grumbling something. Thane just whacked his brother in the back of the head and shut him up.

A phone began to ring. Odelle dived for her cell phone and picked it up. "Hello?" A big smile appeared on her face. "Johannes! We were just about to call you! We have great news! Thomas has been killed and Michael has been properly dealt with! It would be totally safe for you guys to come back!" Odelle's face suddenly fell. "What? Why? No! Johannes!" She grumbled and then looked over to Darcy. "Oh, there's someone here I want you to talk to. She was a huge help with this mission. One of the investigators." She smiled again and then handed the phone to Darcy. "Talk to him. He wants to thank you personally." Darcy blushed, remembering the picture she saw of him. "O-okay."

Putting the phone to her ear, she cleared her throat. "Hi, Mr. Moorlock, this is Darcy Quaile." If she had a heart, it would be fluttering. "Hello, Ms. Quaile. I hear you were a huge part of my case. Thank you so much for the help. Thank the rest of your team for me as well." Darcy had to lean on the nearest desk to keep herself from swooning. His voice was delicious. "Oh, you're very welcome. Is there any chance you'll be coming back to the states?" She could hear Johannes saying something to someone in the background, something about 'eejit' and 'Lincoln' and 'I hate to call you my son at times like these'. "Pardon me, Ms. Quaile. Ahh...I'm not sure. We'll probably be back sometime, but not for a few more months. We want the bairns to be born here, grow up awhile before making the trip back to DC." Darcy internally sighed. She wanted to meet this Scottish hunk in person. "Well, I do hope I'll have the pleasure of meeting you when that time comes. And good luck with your ever growing family." Johannes gave a quiet laugh on the other end. "Thank you, Ms. Quaile. It was good speaking with you." Darcy nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Same to you, sir. Goodnight." Johannes returned the farewell and then they hung up.

Thrusting the phone back to Odelle, Darcy fanned herself. Odelle pointed and laughed. "What would Chris say? Just look at you!" Darcy growled. "Chris already knows I think Johannes is a sex symbol. Doesn't mean I like the man or anything. I love Chris." Odelle fell silent and soft. "Aww...you love him." Darcy would have blushed if she could have. "Yeah, I guess. I'm not going to tell him that though." Odelle cocked her head to the side. "Why not? I'm sure it would lead to a great night." She waggled her brows. Darcy rolled her eyes. "Because...I don't know if he loves me. I mean...we've just started dating. Obviously our feelings are deeper from being bottled up for years but...do you just tell someone you love them even though you've just started dating?" Odelle nodded. "Duh! You two have been secretly pining for each other for years! I'm sure Chris would love for you to tell him how much you love him." Darcy shrugged. "I suppose. We'll see how it goes. I guess I'll head out then."

After leaving, Darcy went back home and wondered how she'd get all of her stuff to Chris' apartment. She didn't have any boxes lying around. Grabbing her phone she dialed his number and waited. She should at least tell him she would do it.

ooc: you have no idea how much i wish i had something to give me hell -_- i want to work so damn bad but everythings a stupid waiting game where i live. i feel useless and all i do is sit around. i know i only graduated three months ago...but i already feel like a bum

Fairy

User Image

"Come on Chris you're not even trying!" Chris frowned at the tiny girl as he spun her across the dance floor "If you don't like the way I'm dancing go dance with lover over there, he's been giving me the stink eye since we began dancing." he growled, he looked over at Matt, his eyes locked to their every movement. Grace stopped dancing and looked over her shoulder, she then turned to look at him "What is it? Are you going to turn into one of those people who can't have fun unless their significant other is at their side? Because if you are. I'm going to rip your pretty little neck with my bare hands." Chris smirked and rose his brow "Can you even reach, little girl?" Grace frowned "You want to try me?" she hissed, the two stared at each other before laughing she patted him lightly on the chest and looked up "If you're not having fun, you should leave. I'm not kicking you out... But you are clearly not having fun. Go home." she giggle and pulled him down by his shirt she placed a light kiss on his cheek and smiled "I'll talk to you tomorrow." she smiled once more before walking towards Matt.

Chris entered his apartment and loosened his tie, he had nothing to do for the rest of the night, he plopped into the couch and let out a sigh, if he were single he'd be out there in the clubs or bars picking up women and drinking them dry "This is what being in a relationship feels like." he muttered, it wasn't that he had a problem with it, he enjoyed being with Darcy he liked her very much he could even possibly be in love with her, but he'd never tell her that she'd probably freak out and walk out on him. Chris placed both hands to his face and suddenly felt his phone buzz in breast pocket, he quickly took it out and checked to see who was calling, a smile formed on his lips as Darcy's name popped out he pressed the talk button and placed it to his eat "Hello my dear." he said into the phone.

ooc:Ah, sorry so so so sorry I was going to reply as soon as you did but things got out of hand. I needed a day to collect myself. Here we are. Oh umm....although I love playing males I get tired of them really fast so we should add something to make it more interesting... idk another case?

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy smiled when Chris picked up the phone and answered. "Aw, I love how you greet me with endearments, Chris." It was serious but teasing at the same time. She looked down at Samuel who was mewing and rubbing against her leg. "So...I'm in a bind, baby." Darcy finally said, scooping the kitten up. "I have no way to get my things over to your apartment." A smirk came onto her face though Chris couldn't see it. "Maybe you should come over here and spend the night...and then help me get this crap over to your apartment tomorrow. My kitten agreed to move in with you. His approval was the defining element." Darcy snickered.

Odelle and the crew received a call not long after Darcy left about a vampire. A vampire was seen diving off the monument. Vampires are hard to kill, but from a height like that...well, the neck was broken and that was the end. But that wasn't the only thing. In the vampire's broken hand was a note that read, 'Grimes in the Chimes.' It was mind boggling to the underground clean up crew and so they reported the scenario to the headquarters. Thane and Cain had gone out in place of the investigators so the celebrating folks could rest easy tonight. Tomorrow, they'd get Darcy and Chris on the case immediately.

ooc: thur u go ;p
                                          xD new case woo~

Fairy

User Image

A smile appeared on his face ad Darcy spoke "I'm glad I have Samuel's approval." he teased. He pushed himself off the couch "I suppose I can go over there tonight... Although. I don't think we'd do much packing if we did." a teasing grin formed on his face, with the two they could easily move all of Darcy's things in an hour top, but there was no point in letting Darcy's apartment go unused for at least one more night. Chris cleared his throat "I'll be there soon." he said as he grabbed his keys and exited his apartment.

Chris entered Darcy's apartment, the two seemed to have established a habit of not knocking on each others doors he smirked and looked around the room until he found her "Honey, I'm home." he said in a teasing voice he walked up to her an placed a peck on her lips he noticed the kitten in her hands "Aw, so cute." finally realizing what he said he cleared his throat "I mean.... Uh, nice kitten." he looked at Darcy before smirking. Chris could be a ruthless killer, but when it came to kittens and puppies he was a big teddy bear, he loved animals. Scooping the little kitten from her hands he sat on the couch and lifted the cat over his face "Who's a cute kitten?" he cooed, the kitten mewed in response and Chris almost awed like an idiot, luckily he collected himself. He looked at Darcy and grinned "I think he likes me." he said happily.

ooc:Oh yay! This case seems interesting haha
                                                      Aw, Chris is so adorable. emotion_awesome

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy looked up from Samuel when Chris walked in. Grinning at his greeting, she made a flourish towards the kitchen. "Welcome, home, darling. Dinner's on the table. After dinner, I'll massage your shoulders after a long day in the office." Dropping her hand, her grin turned into a smirk. "Now that the role play's over..." Handing Samuel over to Chris, Darcy giggled. "Aw, you're such a big softy when it comes to baby animals. How come you don't 'aw' at me and tell me I'm cute?" She pouted in jest before smiling. "Samuel likes everyone so don't flatter yourself." Darcy scratched the kitten's ear and listened to him purr. "My wittle babu..." She cooed, causing the cat to squirm in Chris' hands, mewing like mad. Darcy took him back into her lap and he pawed her pants before curling up and closing his eyes. "He'll always love me better." Darcy said to Chris. "But don't worry, baby." She kissed Chris' cheek. "You've got me to love you."

When she realized she sort of admitted to loving him, she quickly stood up and ignored Samuel's insulted hiss. Walking over to the kitchen, Darcy grabbed a bottle of blood and drank a good bit before sighing. Staring at the stainless steel appliance, she bit her lip and shook her head. How could she let that slip so easily? "Idiot..." She muttered to herself, squeezing the bottle too hard. "Aw, dammit!" She cursed as the blood got all over the floor and her hand. "Just great! Wonderful!" She tossed the bottle in the trash and washed her hands before mopping up the floor with a wad of paper towels. "Me and my stupid self." She grumbled.

ooc: he so is. but the real alexander is cuter. his swedishness <3 i hate you for introducing his existence to me XD im totally a fangirl now

Fairy

User Image

Chris listened to Darcy speak when she said that she loved him he stiffened, if he had a heart it would be pounding out of his chest. He watched her quickly get up and walk to the kitchen. She loved him? She loved... him?" Chris couldn't believe it. He had wondered for a while whether his feelings for Darcy were more than just... feelings...Did he love her? He loved many things he loved blood, baby animals, Grace, and girl.... ok scratch that last part. But he knew he loved her.

Standing up he stretched and walked over to the kitchen, there he saw Darcy on the floor, blood all over the place, a grin appeared on his face as he squatted to eye level he looked at her seriously and blinked "Do you mean it?" he said suddenly "Do you really love me?" he grabbed a paper towel and began to help clean up the blood "If I give myself to you and I tell you my true feelings for you...." he locked eyes with her and blinked "I need to know if your feelings are true. Because I know my feelings are." he took her hand and kissed it "Darcy, I love you." he smiled and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.

ooc:I know I keep saying I'll post more often and I feel like I keep letting you down. I promise I'll try to post more often. I don't want to be the cause of this roleplay dying D; I love it to much

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy looked up as Chris walked in, throwing her wad of paper towels in the trash. As he crouched down to her eye level, she paused in her efforts to clean up. Hearing him tell her that he loved her made her non existent heart flutter. She met his kiss eagerly, a hand touching his cheek. It felt good to hear those words from him. "Yes." She finally answered him. "I mean it. I love you." A soft smile took her lips as she kissed his forehead, her fingers tugging on his gotee playfully. "You look fabulous with or without facial hair." She said randomly, snickering at him. Kissing his lips again, she enjoyed the little tickle it brought. "I don't even mind getting tickled by your whiskers when I kiss you."

Samuel came stalking over and rubbed up against Darcy's leg with a mew. He sniffed at the last remnants of blood and gave it a tentative lick. Darcy grabbed him by the scruff and set him off to the side. "No, Samuel. You're not a vampire." She pointed a finger at the kitten and shook her head. He shook his paws and strutted off with his tail in the air. "Well! Isn't he just Mr. Attitude?" She smirked and grabbed another paper towel. "I'll need to mop after this, now." She sighed.

ooc: it wont die unless i get bored with it. i love it too so i wait as best as i can.

Fairy

User Image

Chris placed his hand on his cheek rubbing his facial hair and smirking "I thought I'd try something new. I'm glad you like it and don't think I look like a villain in a cheesy movie." he pecked her lips and grabbed some more paper towels, suddenly Samuel came over and licked some blood up "Aw, leave him alone." he said as he watched the tiny cat trot away he looked at Darcy and put the blood soaked paper towels in the trash bin "I don't think this is enough blood for Sammy here to try to lick up..." he gave her a mischievous smile "You know, I can think if something we can do for the rest of the night." his gin got wider as he stood up, he took her hand and pulled her up with him, he pinned her against the counter and kissed her on the lips he slowly got closer to her ear and and smiled "We could pack up your stuff." he whispered. He pulled away and grinned playfully at Darcy before turning away and walking towards the door, he looked over his shoulder "I'm going to go buy boxes, I'll be back." he winked and exited Darcy's apartment. He felt a little bad for giving her false thoughts, he was such a tease. Maybe later he'd reward her.

ooc:I feel a little reassured that you won't let it die unless you get bored haha
                                                      I changed his picture again.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy gave Chris a swift kick in the butt as he turned away from her. "a*****e." She responded to his teasing. Crossing her arms, she watched him leave the kitchen with a pout. "Fine. Go buy some big boxes. Why not rent a little moving van too? The furniture is mine. Obviously it wont fit in your apartment...so we'll have to take it to storage." Waving him out, she sighed and grabbed her Swiffer mop from the pantry. "Mop time." She said in a sing song voice, putting one of the Swiffer pads on the mop.

As Darcy began mopping, she saw Samuel creeping back into the kitchen. "I see you over there." She said to him, mopping the spot where the blood had spilled. Samuel came closer to the mop and began swatting at it as it moved. Grinning, Darcy slowly moved the mop towards him, watching as his ears perked up. "Aw, you like the mop, baby?" She cooed, earning a mew from the kitten. "Well, I'm sorry but I have to clean with it." As she resumed mopping the floor, Samuel pounced onto the mop and stood on it. Getting comfortable, he sat his tiny butt down on one side. "This isn't public transportation!" Darcy laughed, moving the mop with Samuel on it. It was quite comical. Quite comical indeed.

ooc: good c;
                                          and i see that o 3o secksy. i wish i could change darcy's picture but she doesn't exist anywhere. i figured out how to find models by their pictures...and nothing came up for her so :l she is hopeless.

Fairy

User Image

Chris pushed the cart around home depot and grabbed flat boxes and put them in the cart, he could easily just grab the boxes without the cart, but every time he went to the store he always remembered Grace's scolding on how they had to pretend to be human when out in public, he rolled his eyes, that girl would be the death of him. As he pushed the cart to the wood aisle and looked around "Maybe I should build Samuel a cat post." he muttered, he noticed the one in Darcy's apartment, but the post looked really torn apart, he figured with Samuel being a kitten and all he had to scratch everything and in all honesty he didn't want his next target to be his expensive leather couches. He nodded to himself and reached up to grab piles of wood he heard footsteps stop beside him and he turned around to see a girl with an orange apron gawking at him, Chris followed her gaze which happen to stop at his exposed stomach, his shirt had rode up as he tried to reach for the wood. Chris smirked "See anything you like?" the girl blinked as if snapping out of a trance and blushed, she looked up at him and smiled embarrassingly "Uh, Sorry....Do you need help?" Chris placed the planks of wood in the cart and nodded "I'm making a cat post and I'm looking for supplies. Care to help?" the girl nodded and turned around "He's so cute and he has a cat." he heard her mumble under breath, Chris chuckled and began to follow her.

After paying for the stuff, he could feel the girl's eyes on him as he walked out the door, Chris chuckled and turned around to wave goodbye, the girls eyes widened and meekly waved back, she had asked him so many questions about his personal life as many girls who want him do. He had told her he was with someone and the girl looked disappointed beyond belief. Chris put all the supplies in the car and drove back to Darcy's place.

"Ok, leave it in front of Darcy's apartment." he said into the phone. He hung up the and put his phone in his jean pocket, he had called Adam his day time guy, Chris had saved Adam's life once and had hired him as his day time man, since Chris was in no way going to make a human slave he decided to just hire him. Chris trusted the man, and so far he seemed to be a good asset. He had called him to rent a moving truck since the place was closed by the time he got there. Chris exited the car and grabbed the flat boxes from the trunk, he also grabbed the plastic bag containing rolls of tape and headed up to Darcy's apartment. Once in he set the things down and walked to the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of blood, he opened it and took a sip making a face at how cold it was, he popped it in the microwave and set it at low heat "Oh you cleaned up the blood." he said as he leaned on the counter, the microwave beeped and Chris eagerly took out the now warm blood he took a sip and nodded "It tastes so much better warm." he commented.

ooc:How do you do that? Sometimes I can't find models that use and it's a pain in the a**.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy had begun taking things off her shelves and putting them into piles. Certain piles would go into certain boxes. She had pictures and trinkets in one pile, clothes and shoes in another, and so forth. But while she was going through some small boxes in the back of her closet, she's found that one of them contained tons of things from her past. She'd forgotten all about the items inside, and that was probably the point. Hide it away and make it seem like none of it ever existed. It was hard looking through the many things she'd saved. Very hard.

With tears in her eyes, she pulled out Thea's favorite hair ribbon. It was pink with lace overlaying it. Surprisingly, a little strand of black hair was caught on the lace. Darcy wasn't so creepy to keep the hair of her daughter so she plucked it off and brushed it away. Placing the ribbon back inside the box, she pulled out a golden wedding band. It was Samuel's. It was so large that it didn't even fit snugly on her thumb. Smiling through her light tears, she put the ring back into the box. Gently digging through some more memoirs, she found the twins' bonnets. They'd worn the bonnets in public like all the other little girls. Darcy touched her lips and quickly closed the box. She'd made those bonnets for her babies. Looking anymore was out of the question.

Hearing Chris arrive, Darcy sniffed and wiped at her eyes, putting the box on her bed and leaving it there. Walking out to the kitchen, she smiled. "Yes, I did." She moved over to the TV in the living room and grabbed the painting of her twins off the wall. That would not go into any kind of box. It was going to stay right in Darcy's possession. "This is going to stay with me. I don't care if you don't have a place for it in your apartment. It'll go in a closet. But I'm not putting my daughters in storage." She set the painting down on the recliner and began unhooking the TV from the wall.

ooc: for the life of me, i cannot remember her other daughter's name! Thea and....I CAN'T REMEMBER! oh gosh...

and to find the model, open up a separate window and go to google. search by images. drag the picture into the google images search bar and it'll bring up everything related to that picture. if its a well known model, the name will come up. if not, you might have to search through some of the links.

Fairy

User Image

Chris watched as Darcy returned appeared into the kitchen he followed her with his eyes and rose his brow, she had been crying... He wasn't going to say anything but he had noticed. Plus, Chris wasn't the type to ask someone what was wrong for god's sake it had taken him so long to even emit a feeling to anyone, just because he told Darcy he loved her didn't mean they could start talking about feelings and stuff... he let out a sigh and pushed himself off the counter, he placed both hands in his jean pockets which by the way looked amazing on him, of course anything he wore looked amazing on him, Chris rolled his eyes, even his vanity was getting on his nerves.

He leaned against the wall and looked at Darcy and frowned "I don't want you to put the painting away in the closet." he looked down at the painting and then back at Darcy "I would say we could hang it up on the bedroom, but I would feel a little awkward having your girls watch us while we have sex." he smirked and blinked "But if you're into that stuff then..." he chuckled lightly "The painting would look amazing in the study. If you want to hang it up there. I don't think it would match the living room. Different coloring. Any you know me. Everything has to fit perfectly." he walked up to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips "Now come on let's get packing, the faster we're done here the faster we can have some fun." he looked down at her and winked playfully.

ooc:LMFAO! OMG, You should remember the names of your fictional children, bad mother! Lol
                                                      Oh that's so easy. I used to use this model back when I was first starting and I could never find her. Now I stick to celebrities because I like to have a variety of pictures to choose from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff