Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Chris frowned as he listened to Darcy, he didn't say anything because he was letting her cool down, taking a step away from her he gave her a look and headed to the door "You don't have to keep your emotions bottled up. You can always talk to me." he grabbed the door knob and chuckled "Like I said before... I'm actually not that bad of a guy." before she could say anything he was out the door.
                                                      ~

Chris was awaken by the buzz of his phone, he let out a groan and looked at the clock "Six o'clock! There's still plenty of time to sleep." he let out a sigh and answered the phone "What!" he growled, he heard Grace giggle on the other line and his lip twitched "Why in the hell are you awake, Gracie?" he murmured as he rubbed the bridge of his nose "Silly, I wake up at five everyday. I'm an old vampire remember? I have trained myself to be ok with sunlight. Plus, I go straight to the office so I don't get exposed for long." Chris let out a sigh and nodded "I forget you're old. What do you want? I was sleeping." Chris let out a growl as Grace began talking to someone who entered her office "God dammit Grace talk to me!" he was not going to be waken up and not talk too.

Grace finished her conversation and went back on the line "We found your family. Johannes Moorlock purchased a home in Scotland. From what I'm told everyone looks safe. We're trying to keep information about them as secret as possible in case someone in the authority works with those other vampires." Chris nodded "Have you told Darcy?" Grace stayed silent for a moment before replying "Do you want me to tell her? Or are you?" he didn't know if he should, what had happened last night was so.... opening he had no clue how she felt about him now "I think you should tell her.... I'm going to get ready and I'll see you soon." he hung up the phone and jumped out of bed.

ooc:

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy woke up a little early the next night. Before she could even get out of bed, her phone went off. Picking it up, she saw it was from Grace. Letting out an annoyed yet relieved sigh, Darcy answered it. "What the hell is wrong with you, honey? You know better than to disturb my beauty rest." Grace sighed on the other end. "I don't need this from you, I already got it from Chris." Darcy stiffened at the mention of the vampire who now knew her secrets. "Just tell me what you want." She snapped. Grace told her the information she had told Chris and Darcy smiled faintly to herself. "Wonderful. I'm glad to know they're alright. Keep the tabs up." The phone call was ended by Darcy.

When the female vampire finally got herself ready for work, she hesitated at the door. She didn't want to see Chris. The last thing she wanted was to face him. Balling her fist, she shook her head. If she didn't show up, it would make her look like a coward. And Darcy was not a coward. Even if she wanted to hide away in a hole now...she knew that would be the end of her. Despite her changed feelings towards Chris, she couldn't run away. He would take it as his win. Darcy would not let that happen. Not to a man who thought of her so generically, a man who knew her darkest moments. He'd ruined their relationship by saying what he did, and Darcy wasn't much for forgiveness.

Arriving at work, she moved through the office like a brewing storm. Anyone who tried to approach her got a stiff hand to the face and a shake of the head. Her office door remained shut and locked. Nobody dared to knock on it, and it left her with a peace despite the turmoil inside. She had time to look over the files of new information on the Moorlocks. They were quite the interesting bunch. She only hoped they remained safe until the culprits were found. Maybe they should dispatch their spies to keep protective eyes on them. Then again, the elder vampire looked to be self sufficient. Not a man who would enjoy being protected by the underground.

A brave knock sounded on the door and Darcy's eyes flicked over to it. "Who the hell is knocking at my door?" A feeble voice came from the other side. "Um...um, Ms. Quaile..." Darcy immediately knew the skittish male to be Adam. A smile forced its way onto her face. Out of all the men Darcy knew, Adam was genuinely sweet and honest. If he weren't a scared and weak vampire, he might actually have the only chance to win Darcy over. "One moment, darling." Darcy's voice took on a softer edge.

Opening the door, Darcy let the gaunt male into her office and closed the door again. "What can I do for you, sweetie?" Darcy said as she sat down at her desk, hands folded. Adam sat across from her, his back hunched and his fingers tapping together. His brown eyes were always dark and beady, flicking about in paranoia. "Um...I just felt your energy." A sheepish and lopsided smile took his long and thin face. Everything on him was thin. Thin lips, thin nose, pointy chin, spidery fingers and stick legs. They only part of him that held thickness was his blonde hair. It was long and shiny, outlining his face. He wasn't attractive, but there was something about him that was intriguing.

Leaning forward on her desk a ways, Darcy reached out and took Adam's hand. He tensed up, his eyes almost bulging out of his skull. "Adam, your concern is touching, thank you. I don't think I could take the tenderness from anyone else. You're the only one here with a real heart." Adam almost giggled but made it more of a shy chuckle. "You forget I have no heart, Ms. Quaile." Darcy let go of his hand and gave his forehead a tiny poke. "Your heart is here. Emotions stem from the mind. Our personalities are of the mind. You don't have to have a beating heart to have heart. You're proof of that, my dear."

Adam swallowed nervously and averted his eyes. "Ms. Quaile, I..." He gave a nervous lick to his lips much like a flicking of a snake's tongue. "...I am quite..." His voice sort of squeaked. "...quite enamored with you." The poor man was rushing as if he were in a race. "I know you're not dating, and I'm not asking, but I would very much enjoy it if you'd allow me to treat you to dinner this evening. I know we're vampires and that human sustenance is undesirable, but I feel for one night it would be quite grand and-" Darcy held a hand up. "Adam, love..." Her eyes were the softest they'd ever been since Gillian, Thea, and Samuel were alive. "...I would very much like to go to dinner with you. If anyone else had asked, I'd have chewed them and spit them out. But you hold a very special place with me; a very high ranking in my book. So what time were you thinking?" Adam was quickly on his feet with his cool lips to Darcy's hand. "Seven. I'll come by your apartment." He let her go and made eye contact, a pleasant smile lighting up his shadowy face. It almost got rid of his sunken cheeks and dark circled eyes. "I'll be ready. Formal?" Darcy asked. Adam gave a single nod. "Yes, ma'am." Darcy winked. "See you tonight then, Mr. Villiers." She watched as the wispy fellow skittered from the room and shut her door with utmost gentleness.

Fairy

User Image

Chris entered the building, everything seemed normal at least to him. Darcy hadn't attacked him as he stepped into the building so either she wasn't there yet or he was trying to ignore her. Chris rolled his eyes as he made his way to his office, just as he was walking he overheard one of the vampires talking "Yeah, I'm so glad she said yes. I really like her!" he heard the other vampires speak "I don't know man, Darcy is a scary chick." Chris turned to look at the man, he knew him as Adam. Adam was a squirrely man who followed Darcy around like a love struck puppy dog "Hey man. I really like her I'm glad she agreed to go on a date. I'm going to show her the best time of her life!" Chris rolled his eyes and entered his office.

He stared blankly at the computer screen "Why him?" he suddenly said. He didn't know why he was so bothered by it but he was. He was almost tempted to get up and march right into her office and... Suddenly Chris blinked "And do what?" he let out a conflicting sigh the door suddenly opened and Grace popped her head in "You're still here? I told Darcy that we got a call from a vampire out near near Portland. Apparently a male vampire was talking about how he and his partner set a house on fire..... What's wrong?" Grace stepped in the office and closed the door behind her, Chris looked up at Grace and shook his head "Nothing..." he stared at her a little longer before looking away "Can you believe Darcy is going to go on a date with that scrawny pathetic excuse for a vampire Adam." Grace sat in the armchair in front of him and crossed her short legs "Chris... Are you jealous?" he suddenly looked up at her and frowned "Me? Jealous? Are you ******** kidding me? Why would I be jealous of him?" he got up and leaned in front of his desk facing her "I don't know... It seems like you're jealous... Do you like Darcy?" Chris suddenly pinned her on the chair, but in a blink of an eye she had him pinned to the floor "Don't test me, Chris. I simply asked you a question." Chris growled and flipped her over "Why would I ever like a stubborn, mean girl like her!?" he roared at her. Gracie smiled at him and pinned him to the wall, her hand on his neck. Gracie was around five one and Chris toward over her, being six foot four and yet he couldn't overpower her.

Chris blinked angrily at her, he took out his teeth and hissed at her Gracie pulled out her teeth and hissed back "Don't." she warned "You like Darcy and someone saying it out loud is making you mad because you don't want to admit it." Chris shook his head "I don't like her... She's just my partner I don't want that Adam boy hurting her! Did you know about her husband and children?" Gracie nodded her hand still around his neck "I do my research on everyone here. I know about her and about you." they locked eyes for a moment "I don't like Darcy." he repeated, a wicked grin appeared on Grace's face "Ok.. If you say so." Chris gabbed her arm and tried to pull away, when he couldn't he let out a hiss "I'll prove it." he said angrily, before Grace could respond or react Chris had her pinned to the floor his lips roughly on hers.

Chris trailed kisses on her neck and bit into it, Grace let out a moan and kicked him off her and got up, she retracted her fangs and smiled at him, the two little bite marks healing as she walked up to him "I'm not doing this with you. I know your secret and I'm not going to damage our friendship because you're denying your feelings for someone." she placed her fingers on her lips and smiled "You are a good kisser. You weren't lying about that." she placed a hand flat on his chest "But like I said... I would have to be spreader to sleep with you. But now I'm not so sure if that would be the case. Knowing your feelings for Darcy." she straightened her skirt and blouse and made her way to the door "Go to the location. Darcy should be there already." she closed the door leaving a frustrated Chris against the wall.

ooc:Sorry! I've been writing essays alll daaaay x.x

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy stood beside two hillbilly vampires outside their shared house. They were brothers that went by Mister and Mister Smithy. They must have been farmers in their human days. Typical jean overalls with no undershirt, work boots, straw hat, and no teeth except for their yellowy fangs. They both had mountain beards and a bottle of whiskey in each hand. Now, these were old men. Not young ones. Why any vampire would want to preserve these two coots was beyond Darcy's imagination. Perhaps they were beloved grandfathers on their death bed. Whatever the reason, it wasn't good enough. These drunken vampires were nothing but rotten relics that needed to stay buried. Despite her opinion, Darcy still smiled.

"So tell me, sirs..." The female vampire took a small notepad from her pocket and a pen. Clicking the writing device, she looked up to their weathered faces. "...what exactly did you overhear?" One of the brothers took a swig of his whiskey and flapped his toothless lips. "Welp, little lady...we done heard them boys down yonder..." He motioned off in a random direction with his bottle, spilling some of the liquid dangerously close to Darcy's shoe. "...and they was saying that they done burnt a whole damn house down!" Darcy narrowed her eyes. "No, Mr. Smithy, I need details. What else did they say? What did they look like? Smell like?" The other brother piped up this time. "You heard the lady, Wilbur, she needs them details. Dumb son of b***h, you. I ain't proud to be your brother today, no siree." He made a whistle call before sighing. "Listen, lady...all we done heard...was that the house was belonging to some vampires with an M last name. They done said they had to destroy the family for killing their father or something like that." Darcy rose a brow. "I see." The man continued. "We only caught a quick glance at them boys, and by the looks of them...they wasn't too pretty." Wilbur snorted. "Maybe they was too pretty if you catch my drift." The elder men cackled for a few minutes before Wilbur finished up. "I'd say they was both dark headed, medium height and average build. Oh! Oh, and they smelled like cologne."

Darcy jotted down all the things they said before looking back and forth between them. "Is there anything else you can tell me, sirs?" The brothers stood quiet for a minute before the one who wasn't Wilbur spoke up. "I think I done heard one of them...call the other Thomas. I ain't too sure about that, lady, but it's the best I can give you." Darcy smiled. "And it's plenty, thank you." She looked down at her watch and realized she only had one hour before Adam came to pick her up. "Thank you again, sirs. You were a big help. Have a good evening." Darcy turned away and started to walk towards her car.

ooc: Aww D;
                                          oh and i know adam's picture doesn't match my description, but let's just tweak a few features, shall we? = w= like no thin lips and nose...and not super long hair. i imagine adam with gaunter features but finding a man like that is impossible.

Fairy

User Image

Chris growled in frustration as he made his way back to the car, he slammed hid door behind him and pulled out his phone he dialed Grace's number "What is it?" she said in a calm tone, that just made him angrier "She already interviewed them, I drove all the way to the hillbilly capital of the ******** world for nothing? Did she give you a call?" Grace cleared her throat "No. I didn't receive a call... Why don't you take the rest of the night off? You seem to have a lot of stuff on your mind. I'll call you later to check on you." Chris hung up and started the car.

Chris drank his whiskey at the lightly lit bar, the bartender came by and poured him some more "Leave the bottle." he told him, the man set the bottle on the counter and walked away. Chris scanned the area and stopped at a girl staring at him, she grinned and winked, Chris looked at the drink in his hands and rolled his eyes, he wasn't sure if he was even in the mood for s**t like this. But anything to get Darcy out of his mind. He finished off his whiskey and got up.

"Wow, you're so ******** hot!" the girl said in a breathy tone, the pair were outside the bar in the alley, Chris pinned her against the wall and began to unbutton his pants "Here let me help you with that." Chris pinned her back and bared his fangs at her, the girl gasped but didn't say anything "I can do this myself." he hissed. He suddenly retracted his fangs and frowned "I can't do this..." he murmured... And like that he was gone.

Chris entered his house and slammed the door behind him, he laid down on the bed and stared angrily at the ceiling "I can't do this s**t anymore." he told himself she let out an angry sigh "I'm going to have to tell her aren't I?" he rubbed the bridge of his nose and heard his phone ring. He grabbed it from the floor and placed it to his ear "What?" he said. Clearly not in the mood "We got one of the men. Come. Quick." Chris sat up and hurried out of his apartment.
                                                      ~

Chris stared at the crying vampire in front of him "He left me! I can't believe it! I thought he loved me and he just left me!" Chris stared at the auburn haired boy from the two sided mirror, Grace stood in front of the table with her arms crossed over her chest "Who is he? Tell me. You can tell me." Grace always had a way with words, her appearance made her look harmless and most vampires and humans easily submitted to her "I can't. I-I still love him." the man dramatically placed his hands in his face and began to cry again. Grace looked over her shoulder at the two way mirror "Listen sweetie. I'll go get you some blood. Are you hungry?" the boy looked up at her a smile spread across his face "Yes. T-Thank you. You've been so nice you're the only one who's been nice to me all night." Grace smiled and headed out the room. Chris met her in the hall, Grace's smile was gone "That twit won't tell me the name of the other vampire!" she let out a hiss "I'm going to have to do this the hard way." she muttered as she made her way to their version of the "cafeteria" Chris followed behind and placed an arm lazily around her shoulder "You know I can go in there and teach him a lesson." Grace shook her head "If it comes to it, I'll ask you or Darcy to go in. Right now I'm thinking of keeping him up for the day. That usually makes them submit." Chris nodded, vampires who were kept up during the day became paranoid and cranky to a vampire staying up for a day was the equivalent of a human staying up for three days straight "Well you know what's best..." he told her.

ooc:Ok, sorry for not providing pictures here's Grace,Thomas, and Micheal

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy had received a text message from Grace saying they found one of the men. Probably Thomas, since that was the only name they'd been given. She was about to tell poor Adam the bad news of her having to ditch, but Grace and sent another quick text that Chris could handle this part. It had made Darcy so relieved. The last thing she wanted was to cancel on Adam because of work. She'd successfully avoided Chris all night and planned to keep it that way. If she could, she'd avoid him for the rest of her life. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that. She was on a date.

The restaurant was dimly lit and it smelled fabulous inside. There was a lower middle floor where tables were set, and then a few steps up was a second tier of two seater tables. Windows were open and letting in the moonlight, the single candle on the table flickering softly. "You have great taste in fine dining, Mr. Villiers." Darcy folded her hands under her chin and smiled. Adam gently pulled at his collar and smiled sheepishly. "Thank you. Only the best for you, Ms. Quaile." Darcy grinned flirtatiously and sat back, crossing her legs. "Darcy is fine, Adam." The male licked his lips and gave a nod. "Yes, of course." He was silent for a moment before taking a breath. "I'm...very pleased you came with me tonight, Darcy. It's taken me so long to work up the courage to ask you to dinner. The most I could do was break your office chair even more than it was." He quietly laughed and Darcy joined in. "I remember that. You tried to fix my phone but couldn't. Then you noticed my chair was wobbly and said 'Do you want me to not fix that too?' And then you laughed."

Leaning forward on the table a ways, Darcy's expression fell seductively serious. "Tell me, darling...why do you withhold yourself? You're such a flattering and generous being that it's almost a crime to hide it away." Adam took a small sip of the expensive red wine and quirked a brow. "You going to arrest me?" He set the glass down. Darcy winked. "I could do that." The atmosphere between them began to spark. "Oh, really?" Adam challenged lowly, leaning closer to her face. Darcy's lips came a fraction of an inch away from the candle and she grinned. Giving a quick blow, the smoke spiraled up and filled the space with that wonderful smell for a second. "Yes, sir. How would you like to be cuffed?" Adam smirked. "To a bed. Is that an option, officer?" Darcy giggled and sat back again, absently running her fingertips over her cleavage. "Adam, I'm surprised. I didn't know you had this in you. You're wild on the inside aren't you? A little dirty, I bet." Adam folded his hands on the table and gave her a challenging look. "Do you want to test that theory out?" A flicker went through Darcy's eyes.

~

Both half naked, they fell on Darcy's bed. It had been so long since she felt a man's touch. She'd told herself all this time that she'd never lay with a man again unless she felt he was right. For so many years, she hadn't felt right with a single person. She wasn't even sure if she felt right with Adam, but she surely felt something that was different. It was seriously different if the hard a** investigator was giving up two hundred years of celibacy. There was just something about Adam that felt natural. She didn't do him justice by saying he was unattractive. With his gauntness, it all depended on how the light and shadow played off him. He was average looking, really. If he gained weight, he could surely rise up on the cutie chart.

"I swear I didn't plan for this, I swear." Adam managed to breath out between kisses. Darcy gripped his hair and licked his lips, her eyes never leaving his. "Neither did I. But fun is spontaneous, is it not?" Adam nodded and kissed along her neck, his thin fingers undoing the clasp of her bra. His teeth sunk into her skin and Darcy gripped him tighter, trying to fight back her verbal pleasure. Unfortunately, the bite was so perfectly executed that it forced a moan to slip from her lips. "Damn you..." She hissed as Adam pulled back, tossing her bra away. He grinned for once, bringing a sexiness to his features that she never thought possible. "Too late for that, I'm afraid."

Just like that...celibacy's reign...was over.

ooc: LOOOOL chris is gonna bust a vein when he finds this out emotion_awesome

Fairy

User Image

Chris stared at the boy through the two sided window he seemed distraught, the auburn haired male in the interrogating room sat with his elbows on the table his hands clutching on to his hair "I can't believe he just left me like that..." he heard him mutter, Chris heard the door open and in entered Grace "Darcy's not coming. She has a date...." she looked at him for a moment but all Chris did was roll his eyes "Close the door." he told her. Grace entered the room and sat on the loveseat next to him "I thought you were giving him blood." he nodded his head towards Micheal "I'm making one of the other vampires do it. I put a caffeine pill in there so he won't be able to go in for the day." Chris shook his head and heard the door open in the other room, a lanky vampire entered with a pint of blood, the vampire took it out of his hands and quickly drunk it all "I'm going to go talk to him." before Grace could reply he was out the door.

Chris entered the room a manilla folder in his hands, he tossed it on the table and sat down, Micheal set the cup of blood down and licked his lips "Where's the girl?" he told him "The little one... I will only talk to her. She's the one who has shown me any kindness in the dreadful place." the man crossed his arms over his chest and rose his brow "But you're cute... Really cute.." Chris blinked and smirked "If I'm so cute, then you won't have a problem telling me who your... partner is. " he looked at Micheal as his lip bean to quiver "I don't know what he is to me anymore. He just left me... He knew there was going to be an ambush I know he knew.... And I suspected too. But I'm so stupid and I agreed to go by myself. Why am I so stupid?" he placed his hands on his face and began sobbing, Chris opened the folder and began jotting down notes "Where did you go? How did he know there was going to be an ambush?" Micheal wiped his nose on is sleeve and sniffled "Someone told him I suppose... Someone here has known Th-him for a long time... And he called on him for help." Chris looked at him "We know his name is Thomas. Someone here is helping him? Do you know who?" Micheal shook his head, his hands were beginning to get twitchy "No, I never went to their meetings... What's going on with me? What did you put in this blood?!" Chris stood up "Caffeine pill. We're keeping you awake for the day. Hopefully you'll tell us a little more. Don't try to escape either. We have humans guarding during the day. And yes, you might be thinking 'I can easily take on stupid humans' but they're going to strap you down with a cross." the man's eyes widened. And Chris exited the room.

He entered the back room where Grace sat with her legs on the loveseat "I'm tired. I think I'm going to have to crash here tonight... Again." Chris lifted her legs and sat down, he put her legs on his lap and gently rubbed them "Again? You didn't go home last night?" Grace shook her head, in the other room they could hear Micheal's piercing screams as he was being strapped down "No! Put me down you mongrels!". Grace let out a sigh "Last night I was here trying to track down the Moorlocks, when I finally got close enough information it was close to dawn. I woke up early and went to change then back here." Chris shook his head and lightly patted her legs "I'll stay here with you. We can crash in my office. It's pretty dark in there and spacious." Grace giggled "That's sweet. Don't try any funny business like earlier." Chris laughed and pulled her to his lap, he got up with her in his arms "Oh, come on my dear. You really think I'll try?" he smirked and began walking out the room.

Chris set Grace on the couch in his office "Did you see all those stupid female vampire's faces? Even the human slaves seemed envious. I must say Chris, you're a very desirable man." she giggled and began to unbutton her shirt, she took off her shoes she walked up to the door and locked it "Don't want anyone coming in here and staking us." she looked at Chris and blinked "You know we're going to have to do something about this traitor, we can't say anything to anyone. Not yet. We don't want to scare this traitor." Chris nodded and grabbed a few blankets he stored in the supply closet he scattered them on the floor making a make shift bed,he grabbed the pillows from the couch and set them on the floor "Whoever this vampire is, he or she must know about Micheal by now." Grace nodded and slipped out of her pencil skirt, she took off her shirt and neatly folded them and set them on his desk Chris suddenly grinned "I'm liking what I see." Grace rolled her eyes and began taking off her stockings "Oh come off it." she told him "Anyways, hopefully by tomorrow night we can figure out more information, I'm sure Thomas hadn't kept Micheal completely out of the dark...Unless." they both looked at each other "Thomas planned for Micheal to get caught..." Chris began to unbuckle his pants he pulled them down and took off his shirt "Now I'm liking what I see." teased Grace, Chris smirked "Anytime baby." Grace walked over to the light switch and turned it off, she slipped in next to Chris and snuggled close to him, Chris wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close "What are you going to do about Darcy?"

And like that Chris was mad, damn was that quick. He frowned in the darkness "I can see you." she commented, Chris let out a sigh "There's nothing to do about her." he told her, he felt Grace shake her head "There is something to do... Tell her how you feel." Chris looked down at her and shook his head "She's made it very clear that she doesn't want to be with someone like me." Chris blinked "And why would she? I'm pathetic. Sleeping with women and then killing them.Darcy was right. I don't deserve to be with anyone. I don't deserve to be happy." Grace placed her forehead on the his side "Don't say that." she whispered "You're an amazing guy. You may be a big flirt, but once someone gets to know you you're the most amazing man ever." Chris smile and looked at her "You really think so? I'll remember this next time you're yelling at me." he heard Grace giggle "I yell at you because I care for you. Believe me. If you let Darcy in, like you've let me in she'll fall head over heels for you. For the real you." she heard her sigh "Chris, I just want you to be happy. I've known you since nineteen tweet-one and I have never seen you with someone. I love you Chris and seeing you admit your feelings for someone is just... Incredible. Darcy is one lucky girl and she doesn't even know it." Chris suddenly pulled Grace over him, the tiny girl looked at him and smiled "Did I say the right thing?" she said in an amused tone, Chris replied with a kiss on the lips "My dear I've known you for so long and I never knew you felt this way...I love you too, Gracie. And I think you're the first woman I've ever said that too.... and meant it." they both smirked "I'm glad you just want to see me happy. I'm glad to have someone like you in my life." his lips were suddenly on hers again, Grace pulled away and looked at him "What are you doing?" Chris smiled softly "Oh shut up, Grace. We're doing this. Because I love you." he wasn't giving himself over as a lover but as a friend, he loved Grace but his true feelings were for Darcy. He flipped Grace over so he was on top and unhooked her bra, Grace looked at him with wide eyes "Stop looking at me like that. I know you want to have sex and if you keep staring at me like that I'm going to put a pillow over your face." Grace suddenly smirked and leaned in for a kiss, her lips traveled to his neck and she bit him, Chris let out a groan of pleasure and his fangs came out, he traced them along her pale neck sending shivers down her spine before he bit into her.

~

Chris and Grace laid on the make shift bed Chris had Grace in his arms "This isn't going to ruin our friendship is it..." Chris shook his head and kissed the top of her head "No... I hope not. We know how we feel about each other... We've know each other for a long time. I like Darcy and well... We're not those type of vampires. We've kissed billions of times and it isn't awkward it's like second nature to us..." he heard Grace sigh "But we've never had sex... That isn't like a kiss..." she muttered "But you're right. I don't feel awkward about it right now..." she looked up at him and kissed him on his cheek "All this time you bragging about what a fabulous lover you were and here I am thinking I'm missing the most incredible sex of my life. Puh-lease I've had better." Chris nudged her playfully on the side "You've had better? Psh. That's not what I was hearing moments ago. And besides. I have excellent love making skills." he heard Grace giggle "Oh very excellent, indeed." she said in a fake British accent. Chris chuckled and pulled her closer "Go to sleep, Gracie my dear." Gracie let out a breathy sigh and nodded.

ooc:Chris is a very jealous man. emotion_dowant
                                                      I hope Darcy is too!
                                                      I kind of went overboard with this post...

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

When Darcy woke up the next evening, she found herself untangling her limbs from Adam's. She swallowed hard and looked around the room before settling onto Adam's sleeping face. It was surreal. When did she make the decision to throw all of her single lady vibes away? How had she allowed herself to have sex with a man? But just looking at Adam gave her all the answers she needed. He was like Samuel. Samuel had been the most honest and heart warming fellow that she ever knew. He was loving and kind, naughty when it was appropriate, and always willing to sacrifice his own happiness. Samuel was strong too with a workman's body and great power. Unfortunately, he sacrificed that power to try and save the girls. He couldn't fight all three hunters and protect two little girls at the same time. He opted to save his daughters...but in the end...they all met the same fate.

Darcy blinked away her tears and gave a quiet sniff. She ran her fingertips over Adam's cheek and watched as he gave a little twitch. A muffled noise escaped him before he opened his brown eyes. They focused on Darcy before widening. "I'm so sorry...I..." He was sitting up in a split second, his veiny hands gripping the bed sheets. Darcy sat up and held the blanket around her chest. "Adam, it's alright." The male looked away. "You were celibate though. You don't date. I feel as if I ruined you or something. And I promise I didn't plan..." He trailed off and Darcy smiled softly. "You know me, Adam. If I didn't want to break my streak, I would have beat the crap out of you." Adam laughed and ran a hand over his face. "Right. Yes, of course." He looked over to her then. "What about me made you change your way? I can't be that special." Darcy kissed his shoulder. "You remind me of a very great man that I once knew. I never thought there'd be another man like him. But then there was you. I felt okay being with you, like it was the time and place where I was supposed to break. You're special to me, Adam."

Adam rested his head on hers, a hand trailing up and down her spine. "Does this mean we're...?" He couldn't choke the word out and Darcy said it for him. "Dating?" Adam nodded and pulled back to look at her. Darcy searched his eyes and gave him a tender kiss. "I would say yes to that, special intelligence officer Villiers." Adam was the head of the intelligence unit. They were the underground vampires who had the brains of the operation. Always creating devices and strategies that best suited the needs of the operation. Adam brought a hand onto her neck. "Adam is fine...Darcy." Darcy grinned and pulled him down for another kiss. "I think we can be late for work today." She whispered, kicking the blankets off and wrapping herself around Adam. He nipped her nose with a chuckle. "Yes, ma'am."

~

The couple arrived to work an hour and a half late. Not only had they ruined the bed again, but they had to shower and get ready. That meant they had to shower together and then split ways to get dressed. Adam had gone back to his own apartment and then met Darcy back at work. But once they set foot in the office, they went their separate ways. Nobody really paid attention and that was a good thing. Darcy and Adam agreed to keep their new relationship on the down low for awhile. They wouldn't say anything until they felt comfortable with people knowing. Besides, Darcy had to work up the courage to say she was over her celibacy. People would be shocked, and even more shocked to know which man changed her mind. It was a big step...and Darcy wasn't prepared for it yet.

Her heels clicked down the hallway as she fumbled for her office key. She noticed a disheveled looking Grace coming the opposite direction. The little woman gave a smile to Darcy. "Hey, Darcy, what's up? You seem a lot better today." Darcy politely smiled. "Don't assume anything, sweetheart." Darcy said coldly. She could smell Chris all over the woman and her eyes flashed with suspicion. Lucky for Darcy, she was showered and changed so Adam's scent was gone. Grace, however, was in the same clothes. "Pulled an all nighter again?" Darcy asked lowly. Grace took a small step back. "I did. What the hell is up with that look on your face?" Darcy finally smirked and twirled her keys. "Nothing. I just smell a dirty rat." Darcy tsked. "I'm disappointed in you, honey." She started walking again. "You were the last woman I thought would give into that slut of a man. The whore that keeps on corrupting. That's what Chris is to me." She half laughed. "Put that on a t-shirt."

Disappearing into her office, Darcy dropped the keys on the desk and sat down. Darcy wasn't much for jealously. Not that she was jealous. She hated Chris by this point. If he wanted to stick his dirty groin into every woman he ran into, then fine. She wasn't interested in him and wasn't interested in what he did. He was none of her business and she liked it that way. Adam was her boyfriend and he was the only man she would worry about now. "Alright, time to boot up." She turned on her computer and crossed her legs.

ooc: naw, darcy isn't jealous xD shes going to be a tough cookie to win over.

Fairy

User Image

Chris stared at the boy through the two sided window he seemed distraught, the auburn haired male in the interrogating room sat with his elbows on the table his hands clutching on to his hair "I can't believe he just left me like that..." he heard him mutter, Chris heard the door open and in entered Grace "Darcy's not coming. She has a date...." she looked at him for a moment but all Chris did was roll his eyes "Close the door." he told her. Grace entered the room and sat on the loveseat next to him "I thought you were giving him blood." he nodded his head towards Micheal "I'm making one of the other vampires do it. I put a caffeine pill in there so he won't be able to go in for the day." Chris shook his head and heard the door open in the other room, a lanky vampire entered with a pint of blood, the vampire took it out of his hands and quickly drunk it all "I'm going to go talk to him." before Grace could reply he was out the door.

Chris entered the room a manilla folder in his hands, he tossed it on the table and sat down, Micheal set the cup of blood down and licked his lips "Where's the girl?" he told him "The little one... I will only talk to her. She's the one who has shown me any kindness in the dreadful place." the man crossed his arms over his chest and rose his brow "But you're cute... Really cute.." Chris blinked and smirked "If I'm so cute, then you won't have a problem telling me who your... partner is. " he looked at Micheal as his lip bean to quiver "I don't know what he is to me anymore. He just left me... He knew there was going to be an ambush I know he knew.... And I suspected too. But I'm so stupid and I agreed to go by myself. Why am I so stupid?" he placed his hands on his face and began sobbing, Chris opened the folder and began jotting down notes "Where did you go? How did he know there was going to be an ambush?" Micheal wiped his nose on is sleeve and sniffled "Someone told him I suppose... Someone here has known Th-him for a long time... And he called on him for help." Chris looked at him "We know his name is Thomas. Someone here is helping him? Do you know who?" Micheal shook his head, his hands were beginning to get twitchy "No, I never went to their meetings... What's going on with me? What did you put in this blood?!" Chris stood up "Caffeine pill. We're keeping you awake for the day. Hopefully you'll tell us a little more. Don't try to escape either. We have humans guarding during the day. And yes, you might be thinking 'I can easily take on stupid humans' but they're going to strap you down with a cross." the man's eyes widened. And Chris exited the room.

He entered the back room where Grace sat with her legs on the loveseat "I'm tired. I think I'm going to have to crash here tonight... Again." Chris lifted her legs and sat down, he put her legs on his lap and gently rubbed them "Again? You didn't go home last night?" Grace shook her head, in the other room they could hear Micheal's piercing screams as he was being strapped down "No! Put me down you mongrels!". Grace let out a sigh "Last night I was here trying to track down the Moorlocks, when I finally got close enough information it was close to dawn. I woke up early and went to change then back here." Chris shook his head and lightly patted her legs "I'll stay here with you. We can crash in my office. It's pretty dark in there and spacious." Grace giggled "That's sweet. Don't try any funny business like earlier." Chris laughed and pulled her to his lap, he got up with her in his arms "Oh, come on my dear. You really think I'll try?" he smirked and began walking out the room.

Chris set Grace on the couch in his office "Did you see all those stupid female vampire's faces? Even the human slaves seemed envious. I must say Chris, you're a very desirable man." she giggled and began to unbutton her shirt, she took off her shoes she walked up to the door and locked it "Don't want anyone coming in here and staking us." she looked at Chris and blinked "You know we're going to have to do something about this traitor, we can't say anything to anyone. Not yet. We don't want to scare this traitor." Chris nodded and grabbed a few blankets he stored in the supply closet he scattered them on the floor making a make shift bed,he grabbed the pillows from the couch and set them on the floor "Whoever this vampire is, he or she must know about Micheal by now." Grace nodded and slipped out of her pencil skirt, she took off her shirt and neatly folded them and set them on his desk Chris suddenly grinned "I'm liking what I see." Grace rolled her eyes and began taking off her stockings "Oh come off it." she told him "Anyways, hopefully by tomorrow night we can figure out more information, I'm sure Thomas hadn't kept Micheal completely out of the dark...Unless." they both looked at each other "Thomas planned for Micheal to get caught..." Chris began to unbuckle his pants he pulled them down and took off his shirt "Now I'm liking what I see." teased Grace, Chris smirked "Anytime baby." Grace walked over to the light switch and turned it off, she slipped in next to Chris and snuggled close to him, Chris wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close "What are you going to do about Darcy?"

And like that Chris was mad, damn was that quick. He frowned in the darkness "I can see you." she commented, Chris let out a sigh "There's nothing to do about her." he told her, he felt Grace shake her head "There is something to do... Tell her how you feel." Chris looked down at her and shook his head "She's made it very clear that she doesn't want to be with someone like me." Chris blinked "And why would she? I'm pathetic. Sleeping with women and then killing them.Darcy was right. I don't deserve to be with anyone. I don't deserve to be happy." Grace placed her forehead on the his side "Don't say that." she whispered "You're an amazing guy. You may be a big flirt, but once someone gets to know you you're the most amazing man ever." Chris smile and looked at her "You really think so? I'll remember this next time you're yelling at me." he heard Grace giggle "I yell at you because I care for you. Believe me. If you let Darcy in, like you've let me in she'll fall head over heels for you. For the real you." she heard her sigh "Chris, I just want you to be happy. I've known you since nineteen tweet-one and I have never seen you with someone. I love you Chris and seeing you admit your feelings for someone is just... Incredible. Darcy is one lucky girl and she doesn't even know it." Chris suddenly pulled Grace over him, the tiny girl looked at him and smiled "Did I say the right thing?" she said in an amused tone, Chris replied with a kiss on the lips "My dear I've known you for so long and I never knew you felt this way...I love you too, Gracie. And I think you're the first woman I've ever said that too.... and meant it." they both smirked "I'm glad you just want to see me happy. I'm glad to have someone like you in my life." his lips were suddenly on hers again, Grace pulled away and looked at him "What are you doing?" Chris smiled softly "Oh shut up, Grace. We're doing this. Because I love you." he wasn't giving himself over as a lover but as a friend, he loved Grace but his true feelings were for Darcy. He flipped Grace over so he was on top and unhooked her bra, Grace looked at him with wide eyes "Stop looking at me like that. I know you want to have sex and if you keep staring at me like that I'm going to put a pillow over your face." Grace suddenly smirked and leaned in for a kiss, her lips traveled to his neck and she bit him, Chris let out a groan of pleasure and his fangs came out, he traced them along her pale neck sending shivers down her spine before he bit into her.

~

Chris and Grace laid on the make shift bed Chris had Grace in his arms "This isn't going to ruin our friendship is it..." Chris shook his head and kissed the top of her head "No... I hope not. We know how we feel about each other... We've know each other for a long time. I like Darcy and well... We're not those type of vampires. We've kissed billions of times and it isn't awkward it's like second nature to us..." he heard Grace sigh "But we've never had sex... That isn't like a kiss..." she muttered "But you're right. I don't feel awkward about it right now..." she looked up at him and kissed him on his cheek "All this time you bragging about what a fabulous lover you were and here I am thinking I'm missing the most incredible sex of my life. Puh-lease I've had better." Chris nudged her playfully on the side "You've had better? Psh. That's not what I was hearing moments ago. And besides. I have excellent love making skills." he heard Grace giggle "Oh very excellent, indeed." she said in a fake British accent. Chris chuckled and pulled her closer "Go to sleep, Gracie my dear." Gracie let out a breathy sigh and nodded.

ooc:

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

After checking her email, Darcy stood up and sighed dramatically. She would have to go down to the interrogation room and see what was happening. That meant Chris would be in there. "Gross, gross, gross." She whispered, her hands balling up into fists. But what choice did she have? This was her job. There were always people at work you didn't like, and Chris happened to be one of them. Sucks that he was also her partner. Life was cruel, life was cruel. Darcy knew that on a first hand basis.

Making her way down to the interrogation room, she passed Adam's office. He was slaving away over some complicated series of formulas and symbols, a menagerie of nuts and bolts, metals and electric wires sitting on his desk surface. They had a quick minute of eye contact and tiny smiles before it was over and Darcy was closer to hell. She could hear the captured vampire whining and complaining, Grace's steady voice too. Sounded like things were getting a bit difficult.

Opening the door, Darcy saw Chris sitting in wait. She only let her eyes linger on him for a second before she watched the scene. Crossing her arms, she stood statue still in black slacks, yellow satin shirt, and black cardigan. Her lips were their signature wine red, her eyes expertly done in eyeliner on the top lid. "No luck on the boy, I see." She finally said, uncrossing her arms. "Both of you are doing it wrong." She walked off and then soon appeared in the room where Grace and the vampire were. "Grace, let me have a try, will you?" Darcy whispered. Grace hesitated. "I'm fine." Darcy cocked her head and smiled bitterly. "Of course you're not." She pointed to the door and watched as Grace forced herself to leave.

Sitting down beside the vampire, Darcy smiled sweetly. "What have they been doing to you, sweetie?" She spoke gently like the mother she once was. "You're so exhausted." The male nodded. "They won't let me sleep." Darcy's brow furrowed in concern and she placed a tender hand on his back. "Can you tell me why?" He swallowed nervously. "Because I won't give them what they want." Darcy nodded. "I see. Do they want your partner's name and whereabouts?" He bit his lips. "Yeah..." Rubbing his back, Darcy gave his hand a squeeze. "You care about him? What's your name?" The boy looked her in the eyes. "Michael. And I thought I did. But he left me! Left me to get caught!" Darcy watched as he began crying again. "You know, Michael...I was left by the people who cared for me too." He lifted his face to her. "Really? What happened." Darcy's face switched to a more sorrowful smile. "They were killed. It wasn't there fault, of course. But the thing is, I know what it's like to feel alone. What you have to realize, is that you're still here and you're still strong. So your partner left you, big deal. He's no good anyway, right? You're better than him, and you won't let his influence over you ruin your life. He's still got a hold of you here...because you're afraid of giving him away. But he gave you away...so why not return the favor? You want him to be punished too, right?"

Silence fell over the room for awhile before Michael nodded. Balling his fists, he clenched his jaw. "Yes. Yes, I want him to suffer for making me suffer!" Darcy shushed him gently and patted his back. "Then you can." Michael looked her in the eyes. "Thomas Gregory. I don't know where he's living. He's on the run. He ran north towards New England. I know this because I was going with him...until he ditched me." Darcy squeezed Michael's shoulder and smiled. "Thank you, Michael." He caught her wrist as she stood up. "Wait, miss!" Darcy sat back down and let him cling to her hand. "I want to tell you that I was only doing these horrible things because I wanted to please Thomas. I didn't have a personal grudge with the Moorlocks. I was just blinded." Darcy cocked her head. "What grudge did Mr. Gregory have?" Michael shook his head. "I don't know. He said that Johannes killed his father, Victor. So because of that, he had to kill Johannes and his family. From my understanding, Victor was a great and terrible vampire in Scotland. I'm sure Johannes had reason to kill a man like that. It happened so long ago...in the early eighteen hundreds." Darcy rose her brows. "Fascinating." Micheal finally let her go. "What's going to happen to me?" Standing up, Darcy smoothed her slacks. "I'm not sure, sweetie. Vampires don't use prisons. We have a different system here. I'll see what's in store for you, alright? Perhaps I can lessen it. But you will not go unpunished, I'm sorry." Michael hung his head. "I know. Thank you."

As Darcy headed for the door, Michael called to her. "What's your name?" Darcy looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Ms. Quaile." Michael faintly smiled. "Can I sleep now, Ms. Quaile?" Darcy nodded. "Of course you may, my dear. You deserve it." She left the room and turned the lights off, plunging Michael into his much needed darkness. "I hope you got all of that." Darcy said to Grace and Chris before leaving them alone and heading back towards her office.

ooc: i dont know what thomas' last name was so xD if its something different, let me know.

Fairy

User Image

Chris sat in the couch looking over the two way mirror, he jotted down notes as Grace talk to Micheal, the boy vampire was exhausted beyond belief and yet he refused to give them any answers. That was true love despite the fact that this Thomas fellow had completely left him the man still cared enough for him to not give them any information. He suddenly wondered if it was worth it... to give himself completely to someone just to be betrayed like Micheal had been

As the door opened he froze, he knew it was Darcy and he didn't dare look over his shoulder instead he kept focus on the scene in front of him. Darcy suddenly spoke and Chris was forced to look at her, he nodded before turning his head away. Why did he feel so awkward in front of her now? It like Chris at all to act this way. Darcy was suddenly out of the room and in the interrogating room, a few seconds later Grace was sitting next to him "Did you say anything to her?" she asked him curiously, Chris shook his head "I couldn't even say a word to her." Grace gave him a soft look and took his hands in hers "You just need some practice." she told him

Chris turned his body towards her "Ok, Let's practice." Grace smiled and adjusted herself "Ok, I'll be Darcy." she cleared her throat and straightened her back, she blinked and gave him a very Darcy look "What do you want Chris? Can't you see I'm busy being a detective!? I don't have time for your s**t." Chris smirked and Grace swatted his arm playfully "If we're doing this you can't laugh." Chris' face fell serious "Darcy..." he began, he gently rubbed Grace's hand with his thumb and blinked "We've known each other for a long time... But lately my feelings towards you have changed..." he looked up at Grace's face the girl frowned and moved her hands away from his "Your feelings? Psh. Chris why would I believe anything you say!? You're a slut! What makes you think I will ever have feelings for you? The moment I turn my head you'll be on the next girl." Chris frowned "Why don't you just listen to what I'm saying! For ******** sakes Darcy! Maybe that's not what I'm all about! Maybe I'm tired of being with women I don't know!" he suddenly pulled Grace into his arms and dug his face in her hair "Maybe I just want to be with one person. With you." he felt Grace's hands on his chest "Chris?" she heard him mumble through his chest, Chris pulled away and looked at Grace her face soft " Are you ok?" she whispered

Grace placed her hand on his cheek, he placed his hand on top of hers and pressed himself closer "If this is how you really feel you need to tell her." Chris closed his eyes "I know." he murmured, he took her hand and gave it a kiss "You really are a good friend. But you make a horrible Darcy." Grace smirked and suddenly the door opened, she quickly pulled her hand away and looked up at Darcy she nodded and watched her leave she turned her head and looked at Chris "I should go look up this Thomas guy. You should go talk to her." she got up and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Chris made his way to Darcy's office, if he had a heart it would be pounded out of his chest. He placed his hand on the door knob and let out a deep breath. Chris frowned at what he saw in front of him Adam and Darcy in a passionate embrace. Chris glared at Adam and he blinked rapidly "Uh..." Chris placed a hand in front of him "Don't..." he said in almost a growl, if the boy said another word he'd attack him right then and there, he glared at at them "I see I've interrupted something." he said bitterly he gave Darcy one last look before slamming the door behind him.

Chris stomped his way to Grace's office, people walking moved out the way. Did he really look that angry? Good. And he was, there he was about to admit his feelings and he walks into what? Darcy and that pathetic excuse for a vampire half naked in her office "Celibate my a**." he hissed. He opened the door to Grace's office. The tiny girl looked up from her phone call "Let me call you back." she murmured into the phone, she hung up and got up, she walked to the other side of desk "What's wrong? What happened?" she said in a concerned voice, without responding Chris walked up to her and placed his hand on the back of her neck, he pulled her up and placed his lips roughly against his, Grace pulled away "Stop." she warned, but Chris didn't listen, he took out his fangs and went back to her lips he bit down into her skin he pinned her between the desk, he let out a growl in the back of his throat and placed his leg between hers he heard Grace growl and he was suddenly pushed back "Stop it!" she told him. Chris let out a hiss and got up he walked up to her and Grace made a barrier with her arm he frowned at Chris "You need to calm down. Sit down." Chris retracted his fangs and went to the couch, Grace made her way to his side. As soon as she sat down he placed his forehead on the side of her arm "I saw her with him... That Adam boy." Grace let out a sigh and stoked his hair "There there. My gentle giant." she whispered, Chris looked up and brushed his fingers where he had bitten her "Sorry." he told her, Grace shook her head "I guess I should start getting used to it." they both smirked she suddenly pulled him into a hug "Come on let's leave early. We need to get you out of here. Come." she got up and went to grab her purse from the desk "Where are we going?" Grace smiled "Wherever you want. I'm yours for tonight. We can go anywhere you want." Chris nodded and took her hand.

ooc: I was thinking maybe Adam could be the traitor... Just to add drama but if you don't want him to be we don't have too.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy had returned to her office only to be met with Adam. She smiled and closed her door behind her. "What do I owe this visit?" She asked quietly, walking around to her chair. "Don't sit." Adam said, quickly standing up. Darcy quirked a brow and straightened up. "Why not?" Her question was answered by Adam coming around the desk and gently sitting her on the edge of the desk. He situated himself between her legs and kissed her. Darcy smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, loving the feel of his hands on her thighs. "Couldn't wait until after work?" She whispered. Adam shook his head. "Nope. I needed a little pick me up."

Before she knew it, her shirt was unbuttoned and her cardigan was on the desk. "We can't do this here..." She told Adam. His fingers moved to her waist band. "We surely can. You've never been in any other positions?" He grinned at her and Darcy laughed. "It's not that...but we're not exactly quiet." Adam put a finger to her lips. "We'll practice our stealth." He began kissing her again just as the door opened. Darcy froze, knowing exactly who it was behind her. She could smell him, feel him. She didn't even turn her head to look. All she did, was hold a hand up to Adam's chest to silence him. Then the door slammed.

It was over then. Darcy fixed herself back up, reapplied her lipstick, and grabbed her purse. Adam rubbed his face and sighed. "I'm so sorry..." Darcy waved it off. "Chris doesn't matter. I don't care what his problem was." Adam gave her a confused look. "I thought you two were close. I mean, you're partners." Darcy tucked her hair behind her ear and shook her head. "We might have been...but he said some things the other night that made me snap. I don't want to see him anymore. He's a whore anyway. I don't really care for him much these days." Adam nodded solemnly. "I see...and I'm sorry for that." Darcy just shrugged. "It happens. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to go something for myself. I need to relax." Adam gave her a light hug and kiss to her brow. "Goodnight."

~

Darcy had taken a hot bubble bath and did some wonderful exfoliating. Not that vampires broke out, but she still enjoyed the process of cleansing her face. It had helped her to relax and she was now seated on her couch in a fuzzy bath robe, her black hair up in a tiny bunny tail with loose strands all around. Her face was devoid of make up and she sighed as she went through the channels on TV. Her phone buzzed and she grabbed it up, looking to see it was a call from Grace. Rolling her eyes, she answered it. "What do you want, honey? I'm off work and I'm trying to relax. Is that too much to ask?" Grace hesitated on the other line. "No...but I need you to talk to Chris. He's gone and gotten himself piss drunk and won't shut up about you. I think you should let me drop him off at your place. I...I really think he needs to talk to you." Darcy laughed. "Bahaha! Why would I want that drunk son of a b***h in my house?" Grace sounded like she was staving off a laugh but controlled it. "Because he needs you." Darcy stiffened. "I highly doubt he needs me. I'd make him feel worse." Grace sighed. "Please, Darcy? I'm worried about him! If anyone can handle him, it's you!" Darcy tched. "I think you do a better job at handling him." Grace huffed. "Physically, I can, yeah. But there's something inside of him that I can't touch, alright? You can." Darcy pursed her lips. "You two have been friends longer than I've known him. None of this makes sense, Grace." Grace growled. "Darcy! Just believe me! I'm going to drop him off whether you like it or not!" The phone went to dial tone.

Tossing the phone on the couch, Darcy shut the TV off and groaned in frustration. "Dammit!" She stormed into her room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a loose tank top. "Everything he does lands on my poor shoulders! And does anyone give me a free massage? Nooo! They just keep piling more and more of Chris s**t on me!" She left her bedroom and stationed herself in her La-z-boy with a magazine. Absently rocking back and forth, she read an article on the upcoming fashion season.

ooc: what traitor? xD I think im lost

Fairy

User Image

"Come lets dance Gracie!" the now drunk vampire pulled Grace into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her and began to dance "Chris..." he heard Grace say "You know what!? Screw Darcy! We should be together Grace! I love you and you love me! Let's get married! Right now!" the man spun the tiny girl before gripping her again "What do you say my dear!?" he chuckled and stopped dancing Grace frowned "Stop it! When I said we could do whatever you wanted I didn't mean get drunk. This is ******** ridiculous!" she pushed him away and began walking a different direction

Chris laughed "Grace! Come back don't get mad!" he headed to the bar "On martini please, dry." the bartender looked at him "Sir, I think you've had to much to drink." Chris frowned and slammed his fist on the bar table "I'll say when I've had enough! You want to know something!? I've had the shittiest night, I was going to tell this girl my feelings but she... She was with another man! What a b***h!" the people around the bar gave him a weird look "I don't need this. I can get drunk somewhere else." Chris walked out the bar and Grace was quickly at his side "Where are you going!?" she asked him, Chris looked over her head "Who said that?" he asked out loud, Grace let out a sigh "Me you idiot." Chris looked down and gave a surprised look "Oh Gracie my love! Have you given it another thought about my proposal? I will make you a very happy girl." he grinned then winked at her. Grace stopped him and took his hand "I have considered it and yes. I will marry you, Chris." Chris smiled widely and lifted her up he gave her a long kiss on her lips "I will make you really happy!" he told her, Grace looked at him and nodded "Come, I know a place near by that can have us married in the next hour." Chris took her hand and began running

"What kind of place is this? This is no place to get married!" he said a little to loudly, Grace pulled him closer to her and made her way into Darcy's building "No. Trust me. We can't go inside churches remember? This is where vampires get married." Chris laughed and pinned her against the wall "I hope you're not trying to trick me, little girl." he said playfully, he leaned in and began kissing her neck "I would never trick you,Chris." he nipped her neck before releasing her, somehow this place seemed familiar but he couldn't put a finger to it. Grace led him to a long hall and opened the door Chris gripped on to Grace's hand and planted his feet firmly in the ground "No! I'm not going in there! I hate her! ******** Darcy!" Grace pulled him but Chris latched on to a pipe "Chris! Stop acting like a baby! You need to talk to her!" Chris bared his teeth and snarled at her, Grace let out a hiss of frustration and let go of his hand, she looked over her shoulder at Darcy and turned to look at Chris. She walked up to him and lifted him off his feet as if he weight nothing. She threw him on the couch and frowned "You said we were going to go get married! You lying b***h!" Grace slapped him across the face "Shut up Chris! Look at your self! I'm embarrassed. You're my best friend and I hate seeing you like this. Talk your s**t out with Darcy." he frowned at her Grace's face soften and leaned in to give him a kiss on his forehead she looked up at Darcy "Try to sober him up please." she looked at Chris before making her way to the door "You know I'm not doing this to hurt you, Chris." Chris crossed his arms around his chest "Whatever." he said.

Chris stared angrily at the wall, Grace had left and Chris was pissed off. He looked at Darcy "I don't know why she brought me here. It was a stupid idea." he muttered. He looked down at the floor before back at Darcy, he had no clue what to say to her it was awkward "I suppose I should apologize for what I said the other day." he said as he looked at her face, he let out a sigh and got up "Do you have anything to drink?" he walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator he saw a few bottles of blood and grabbed one, blood usually sobered him up he unscrewed the bottle and gulped it all down "I hate cold blood." he muttered but continued to drink it anyways.

ooc:A few posts ago Micheal mentioned that someone had given Thomas a hint about the ambush that made Micheal get caught... I didn't think you were going to make Darcy go out with Adam but it's perfect! Now we have someone who can be a possible traitor. If you want.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Darcy heard her door open and looked up from her magazine. Setting it down on the coffee table, she smiled smugly at the two in the door. "He has quite the colorful vocabulary, does he not?" She just chuckled at the childish scene and waved Grace off. "Sure, sure. I'll definitely do something to him." There was a threat in her words but Grace obviously didn't care. The door slammed shut and then they were alone. "So, mommy's told me you've been a very naughty boy, Mr. Jacobs." Darcy narrowed her eyes at him. "And don't spit your drunken apologies at me, boy." She growled. "You think me stupid enough to believe the things that come out of your whore mouth after you've drunk your mind away? Peh!" She stood up.

Walking towards the kitchen, Darcy watched her partner drink her blood supply. Not that she couldn't get more. "If you hate cold blood...put it back." She crossed her arms and shook her head at him. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I don't care. I don't know what Grace thinks I can do...because, honestly, I don't want to help you anymore." She studied him for a few moments. "You think I'm like all of your whores for one thing. And for another...you're always drunk. I can't, nor can anybody else, help you if you don't want to help your sorry a** first. I really don't understand why you're doing this to yourself. It just proves how stupid you really are."

Moving closer to him, it dawned on her that he was probably angry about earlier. He'd come to her office for something...and left really upset. "I get it now, Chris." Darcy stopped in front of him. "You're jealous of Adam. You're mad because I chose to break my vows for him...and not for you. But you know I always said...I'd be with a man again when I felt it was right. Well, I feel right with Adam. I don't feel right...with you. You have no reason to lose control like this because I found someone who reminds me of my husband. So get over your egotistical jealously and leave me the hell alone." She shook her head and started back for the chair.

ooc: oooh. yeah ok. adam can be the bad guy

Fairy

User Image

Chris let out a low hiss "Would you please not call me a whore." he warned. Finishing off the blood he set it in the sink and grabbed another one he unscrewed it. He turned his back to Darcy and listened to her talk he suddenly shook his head and turned to look at her "Grace was careless she shouldn't of brought me here." he said as he set the bottle down.

Chris let out a low growl in the back of his throat "No one is asking you to help me, Darcy. Don't you realize I'm probably doing this to block out things? Lately I've been..." he shut his mouth and let Darcy finish talking. He looked up at her and frowned "You think I'm jealous because he slept with you first?" he chuckled and pressed his lips into a thin line "Whatever Darcy, you think what you want." he stepped away from her and flinched at what she said next "You think I'm not the right man for you is that what you're saying?" he stepped closer towering in front of her and looked down "Stop acting like you have me all figured out! I don't have a chance with you? Why? Because you think I'm just going to get up and leave you for some other woman? Didn't you ever realize that maybe you're the only one I want to be with? But wait.... I don't remind you of your damn husband. And the chance you get to be with someone like him again you throw yourself all over him. You won't even give me a chance because your scared." he stepped back and looked over his shoulder "You're afraid to give me a chance because you don't want to admit your feelings for me. But I won't wait forever and the sooner you realize you have the same feelings I have for you it'll be to late." and like that he was out of her house.

Chris stood in the shower his head hanging low, he had admitted his feelings for Darcy and she didn't even think he deserved her. She had it in her mind that he was just some whore who loved to drink and screw women, he let out a frustrating sigh and punched the tile wall in front of him leaving a dent. He got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, without any hesitation he flung himself on the bed he didn't feel like getting dressed and he wasn't sure he wanted to go to work tomorrow.

ooc: I love Chris so much! I just want him to be happy lol
                                                      I'm getting so attached to these characters lol
                                                      And ok, but they won't find out about for a while (about Adam)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff