Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ana smiled at Johannes and Ephraim, she then watched him get up and grab her hand. Ana got up and listened as Johannes told Ephraim to watch Lincoln. Ana didn't know what was going on, perhaps he was going to tell her what was going on.

As soon as they closed the door she was pinned to the door, Ana's heart began to beat but slowly calmed down as he whispered into her ear. Ana looked ahead at the wall behind them and nodded "I thought you seemed... concerned about something. I had a feeling he'd come around soon when you told me he most likely lived here still." she looked at his face and blinked "I just didn't think he'd visit so soon." she bit her lip lightly "If you think he's up to something, I don't know how I feel having the children around. It makes me scared." she knew she had nothing to be scared especially since she knew Johannes was there to protect them, but if he was as strong as Johannes made him out to be she had a reason to be scared. Ana finally locked eyes with Johannes "When do you want to go look at the house?" she told him. She was making a great effort to change the mood, she was tired of being scared and paranoid she needed to have fun and be happy for once.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ooc:Oppsie, sorry I forgot haha. Oh also I meant to ask if you have anything in mind for Victor?

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Johannes placed a cold hand to Ana's cheek and gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't be scared. If Victor wants to start anything, it's with me. He's hard to read, so I could be overreacting. Maybe he really does just want to talk with me. I am his creation after all. He has some form of concern and interest. Besides, he seems a bit different now. He's got children...and he seems a bit mellowed out. Perhaps he's not so volatile anymore." Johannes kissed Ana's forehead.

At the mention of the house, Johannes sighed and stared at the door above Ana's head. "Well, I'd go now. But Lincoln and Ephraim need to rest. Maybe Craig could come up and watch them for an hour or so. I don't think anything will happen in an hour. Victor would definitely not bother them, and I haven't sensed any threatening auras around." Shifting his eyes down to Ana's face, Johannes smirked. "Random question." Clearing his throat, he chuckled. "When was the last time you were with a man?"

ooc: I havent decided on Victor yet. You got any ideas?

Fairy

User Image

Ana let out a sigh once Johannes touched her face she looked at the floor before looking back at him she shook her head "If you don't think he'll be a problem then I'll try to relax." Ana smiled and closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

Ana nodded "Craig has been a big help, he seems to really like the children. And Ephraim seems to really like him. He's a nice man. A little intimidating but he's gentle." she smiled up at him and gave him a confusing stare as he smirked at her Ana then frowned when he asked her when was the last time she had lain with a man "You don't ask a lady that question." she crossed her arms above her chest and blushed, she had lain with Eric once before he had his little episode but that was months ago, she finally pursed her lips and looked up at Johannes "If you must know. The last time I... well it's been a while." she frowned again "Why do you want to know? It's none of your concern anyways." she moved away from between him and the door and began walking down the hall "I'm going to ask Craig if he'll watch the boys while we're out." she gave him one last look before heading down the hall

ooc: I was thinking maybe he wants to kill Johannes not just him but he's killing off all the people's he made into vampires..... I don't know why but I'm sure we can figure something out.He could do something with mind control so he doesn't exactly have to kill them, but they'll be gone either was that could be cool idea, maybe on Ana or Ephraim....

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Johannes snickered to himself as Ana walked away embarrassed. "I wanted to know for your benefit." He called quietly. Her answer wasn't a definite answer. The vampire figured the girl had given herself over to that crackhead Eric. She really was a dumb thing. Johannes questioned if he wanted to begin a serious relationship with her again. They'd traveled together for almost a year, shared a few heated moments while the boys were asleep, but Johannes didn't really feel the same way he used to about her. It worried him and also made him feel better. She was a child and he was a monster. The girl should marry someone human...and soon. On the other hand, she was still his poppet.

Opening the door to the room, Johannes walked over to Ephraim and kissed his head. "Craig is going to come and watch you boys for an hour. Ana is going to show me the house you like so much." Ephraim grinned. "Yay! I hope you get it, daddy! I really like it. Maybe we can get a dog too for the big yard!" Johannes laughed and moved over to the smallest boy. "A dog? We'll see. They're a lot of work." The vampire scooped Lincoln up and hugged him. The little boy rested his head on Johannes' shoulder and petted his shirt. "Da-da..." His voice was mournful. Johannes creased his brow. "What's the matter, my baby? You don't feel good? Are you tired?" Johannes didn't smell anything off. If Lincoln didn't feel well, it was probably just a little tummy ache or oncoming cold. The vampire part of him should take care of it within the next day. "It's okay, Link. Daddy's got you." Johannes rubbed the boy's back.

ooc: You mean Victor mindf**ks the family and then whisks the vampires off, making the family think they're loved one is dead?

Fairy

User Image

Ana frowned as she made her way down the stairs, why did Johannes care? Of course she had slept with Eric once. He was her fiance at the time. It wasn't like he was a stranger she knew him for a while. Unlike Johannes, the girl had barely met him when they had laid. But of course both men eventually had the same title as her fiance so she found nothing wrong with it. Ana let out a loud sigh, what was going to happen with Johannes and herself? She didn't know how she felt, it was all so confusing anytime they tried talking about it, they either changed the subject or got distracted by the children, they never had time with just the two of them. Not that Ana wasn't complaining, any time she was left alone with Johannes there was this spark that she couldn't ignore. It made her nervous. She didn't know if she wanted to start a relationship again. Especially with Johannes, it had all started with him. Not that she didn't have feelings for him. Of course she did, she loved him but it still made her confused "I'm to young for all this." she groaned silently to herself.

After talking to Craig he agreed to watch the children while they went to go see the house. Ana made her way to the room and went in, she watched as Johannes sat with Lincoln in his arms and Ephraim bouncing on the bed. Ana smiled and walked over to the bed, she sat down and turned her body towards Johannes "Craig agreed to watch the children while we go see the house. He just needs to take care of some things downstairs and he'll be up." Ana got up and began to gather some warm clothing to put on, she placed her fur lined hat on and a warm shawl, just as she wrapped herself up there was a knock on the door, Ana made her way to it and opened it, the huge man looked down at her and grinned "Where are the little lassies at? Do you mind if I take them downstairs with me? I still have a lot of work to do. I promise I'll keep a watchful eye on them." Ana looked over her shoulder at Johannes, she had no problem with Craig watching them downstairs but she knew Johannes had different views on things.

ooc:Yeah! I like that better

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

When Craig came in, Johannes smiled faintly and stood up. "It'll just be Ephraim, Craig. I'm taking Lincoln with us. I don't think he feels too good, and I want to have him with me." Craig gave a nod. "Awrite, I hope the laddie gets to feelin' better." Clapping his large hands together, Craig winked at Ephraim. "Just you and me, lad!" Ephraim hopped up and grinned. Johannes cleared his throat. "Don't let him out of your sight. And Ephraim...stay close to Craig." Both males nodded before leaving to go downstairs.

Johannes put warmer clothes on Lincoln and brought the hood up on his coat. Tying it snugly, he smiled and kissed Lincoln's nose. The boy waved his arms like a bird and then started to whine. His face scrunched up and he began to cry. Johannes picked him up and held him close, the boy clinging tight. "Shh. I won't let you go." Lincoln repeated his one word over and over before hiccuping and inserting his thumb into his mouth. "There, there." Johannes walked to the door and looked back at Ana. "Are you ready?"

ooc: mk ;p

Fairy

User Image

Ana smiled and nodded, she leaned in and gave Ephraim a kiss on the forehead "Be a good boy, okay? We'll be back soon." the boy nodded and kissed her cheek, she stood up straight and looked at Craig "Thanks again." the large man nodded and Ana looked at Johannes she looked at the tiny boy in his arms and let out a breath "Shall we go then?"

The cool crisp night felt nice, she was covered in layers of warm clothing that usually got a little toasty. Ana walked along side Johannes, occasionally glancing at him and Lincoln. People were out mostly older couples and a few younger people out partying. They looked...free. No worries in their lives and yet, they weren't much older than Ana. She blinked her thoughts away and continued to walk in silence. She finally pursed her lips "We should talk about something." she told the man walking next to her "It's not somewhere I want to be right now. They tend to get overwhelming." she smiled to herself "It's pretty nice out tonight. It's not as cold as it usually is." sometimes even small talk was comforting.

As they arrived to the house Ana stopped in front of Johannes "What do you think?" she asked him. The house was dark, so they couldn't really see what it looked like inside. Ana walked along the side of the overgrown grass and found a gate leading to the back yard, she looked over at Johannes and grinned. She opened the iron gate and made entered a path made of overgrown bushes. Ana let out a gasp as she saw the back yard. She had gotten a glimpse of it earlier in the day, but now that she was getting a good look at it she couldn't believe how big it was. A wall fence made it's way around the vicinity of the yard giving them privacy, up ahead was a path with trees and overgrowth that lead to their own private part of the river. Ana made her way to the path, the grass was overgrown almost up to her hips. She wondered when was the last time the house had been used. It seemed like a fixer upper, but of course that wasn't a problem for them.

Ana made her way down a pair of stone stairs that lead further into the river, she could see the sandy cove up ahead. Ana stopped walking and placed both hands on her hips she smiled and blinked, she could imagine how incredible summers must be here. She could see the children playing here during hot summer days. A grin suddenly formed on her lips, Ana loved living near the water, this made her excited for summer. She loved the warm days where she could go oout in the yard and just lay down with a good book while the sun warmed her fair skin. Ana sat down on the steps and stared at the moons reflection in the water "This place is so... beautiful." she whispered.

ooc:

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Johannes walked about the property with a critical eye. The grass was too high, the bushes were unruly. The house would need a ton of work, and the vampire was not a handy man. On top of buying the house, he would have to hire workers to fix everything up and tend to the yard. That would also take time, meaning they would have to live longer at the inn; another expense. The place screamed money and Johannes was sort of stingy. The house was large and had a great potential though. Also, the property itself was indeed in a beautiful location. So there were pros and cons. Stuff to think about.

Walking over to the steps to sit beside Ana, Johannes let out a sigh. "You don't have to worry about anything. I'm the one with the money. I would have to sink a lot of it into this place, and I'm not so sure I want to do it. It would take...at least a year to update it. Those workers would have salaries...and I would have to pay each one." The vampire glanced over to the girl. "Also...instead of living with me, I think you should find a small apartment above a shop. Maybe start courting some human boys again. I could...fund your rent until you find someone. It wouldn't be half as much money to pay a fee as it would be to fix this property." Johannes lowered his eyes to the water. "I don't want you to think I'm trying to get rid of you, because I'm not. I'm just trying to give you what it is you need. And what you need, Ana, is to leave my side and make your own life. A life with someone who isn't...a mythical being. You need a human husband, human children...a plethora of humanity. Not this dose of fantasy. That's my world...not yours. And it's about time I pushed you out of it." He chuckled. "Even me. I need to find a wife like me. A vampire." Looking to Ana again, Johannes smiled sadly. "Our races just don't mix. We hunt each other...we're enemies. We're day and night, oil and water, all other analogies you want to add. It's just the way this world works."

Fairy

User Image

Ana didn't look at Johannes she just stared at the water she listened to him talk about courting boys and getting married and starting her own family "I don't want to leave you." she told him. Ana turned to look at him and stared at a sleeping Lincoln in his arms "I have a family. With you. They may not be my children and we might not be together but I love you. I love all of you." she let out a sigh and turned to look back at the water "If you were going to spring this on me, Johannes. You shouldn't of brought me here with you. It just makes it all the more confusing." she wrapped her arms around her knees and placed her head on top "But if that's what you want. Then I'll go. I'll look for a place tomorrow" she got up and began walking up the stairs Ana didn't look back at Johannes, of course she was hurt but that's what he wanted. She knew he only wanted her happy but he never realized that maybe she was happy.

~~
                                                As the days passed, Ana rarely spoke to Johannes just a few words. She had found an small apartment on top of a dress shop, her mother would be thrilled. Ana packed her clothing "Where are we going, Ana?" asked Ephraim curiously, Ana looked at him but didn't reply. As she packed the rest of her clothes she looked over at Johannes but quickly looked away "Ephraim, I'm leaving." the boys eyes widened, she didn't want to see him cry she she grabbed her suit cases and began walking "No! Don't go!" she heard tiny footsteps running towards her, Ana turned around just in time for the boy to wrap his arms around her dress and press his face in "Don't go Ana! Please!" she could hear him crying. Ana was trying her hardest to not to cry "Ephraim. Please." she tried to push him away but the boy just tightened his grip, Ana finally broke down and began crying, she pulled the boy up and wrapped him around her arms she pressed him close and kissed his tear stained face "Don't cry. I won't be far. I'll come visit you during the day. You won't be alone." the boy sniffled and cleaned his red face "You promise you'll come everyday?" Ana gave him a soft smile and nodded "I promise. I'll come first thing in the morning. We'll go on a walk and let your daddy sleep. We'll go buy us some treats. Does that sound like fun?" the boy nodded and smiled. Ana gave him a hug and stood up, she made her way to Lincoln and gave him a kiss on the forehead "Bye Lincoln, I'll see you tomorrow, little one." the baby flapped his arms and smiled, Ana patted his head and made her way to Johannes "Well, I guess this is goodbye. You know where the apartment is, right? I uh... well good bye." she gave him a quick hug before pulling away, she smiled and walked over to her stuff she waved one last time before exiting the room.

ooc:My friend and I came up with this idea that when Ana moves, Victor meets her at her home a few weeks later and kind of does a mind control thingy to kill Johannes, like he tells her to stake him and if she doesn't succeed in killing him she has to kill herself or something along those lines. Of course she won't kill herself haha Oh um is Victor an NPC or will you be playing him?

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Johannes almost couldn't believe Ana listened to him. In a sense, he didn't really want it to happen. Then again, he knew it was for the best. His children loved her, he loved her. Yes, he did. It was different than two years ago, but it was in the same category. The difference was that lust was absent. Not all the time, no. There were moments when Johannes wanted to feel Ana like he had back in London. It wasn't an all the time thing, however. This time around, he really loved her like a human should. He cared about her, wanted her to be safe and normal and humane. That's what everyone said, you know? If you love them, you'll let them go. It was hard because somewhere inside of him he knew he was supposed to be her husband or something. Here he was just letting her go off. Releasing her in a place she didn't know.

Johannes couldn't muster any words as Ana told him goodbye. He couldn't look at Ephraim either. As the girl walked out of the room, Ephraim looked over to his father. "Dad." Johannes bit onto his thumb and shifted his eyes over to the boy. "Hm?" Ephraim swallowed. "I don't want her to go. She was like my mum..." Johannes felt his eyes p***k and he said nothing. Instead, he got up and hurried out of the room, jogging down the hallway to catch Ana. "Wait!" The vampire grabbed her arm and turned her around. There was no time wasted as he kissed her passionately, his hands tangling with her locks.

Pulling back, Johannes took a breath, his blue eyes staring into her face. It was evident that he was forcing back some light tears. His jaw clenched and unclenched for a silent minute before he took a step back. "I love you." He hadn't said it in two years. She'd told him by the river a few days ago, but he hadn't said anything in return. "You better not break that promise to Ephraim because that boy loves you as a mother." Johannes ran a finger under his nose and looked away. "I'm sorry. I just can't put you through my life anymore. You deserve so much more than a life of fear. Just because I love you and you love me...doesn't mean we can be together. And that's my fault. So go. Go and make something of yourself, poppet." He smiled finally before backing up a few steps and turning around to stride away.

ooc: Sounds alright to me. Only problem I see with it, is that if Ana doesn't kill herself, she'll have to kill Johannes. If she tries, Johannes will ultimately have to kill her to save himself. It isn't like Victor is going to pop up and say 'oh yah i mind raped her! come kill me instead!' And if Johannes keeps stringing her along to buy time, Victor will finally find her useless and do away with her and Johannes both. I mean, I plan for Victor to be far too much for Johannes to take, so Johannes won't be killing Victor. And no, Victor is not an NPC. He'll be like another Fabian for me to play. I have a specific way I want him done. But I don't want to shoot down your idea, so I'm thinking that Victor controls Ana to go completely ballistic, alerting johannes. by ballistic I mean...she acts as if she's mentally unstable and johannes tries to take care of her. while he's trying to contain her, Victor comes along and kind of...throws Ana away for a few minutes so he can take out Johannes. (which wont happen) why does Victor go through it this way instead of just attacking johannes? because he's also a father and doesnt want to forever scar the children. he wants to take them in, perhaps. make them his. cause, you know, Victor is insane. but idk if thats something you want to do.

Fairy

User Image

Ana made her way down the hallways she wiped her tears with her free hand, she would come an visit often Ephraim and Lincoln were like her children. No, they were her children, she didn't care that she wasn't their biological mother she had worked hard to make sure they were safe she would die for them. As Ana made her way to the stairs she heard fast footsteps approaching her,she heard Johannes call to her but before she could turn around he grabbed her by arm and pulled her towards him. Ana looked up at Johannes as he brought his lips to hers she slowly closed her eyes and placed her free hand on his shoulders, once he pulled away she opened her blue eyes to look up at him. A smile appeared on her face as he told her he loved her "I love you too. But you already knew that." she looked down at the ground before looking back at him "I'll keep my promise. I love Ephraim I didn't give birth to him but he's my son. I love him dearly. Lincoln too." she placed her free hand on his cheek and smiled "And here I thought you knew me so well. Don't you know that I'll always be by your side? I'm here and I'll always will.... Well for as long as I can. I may get scared but that's just a part of life. I'm happy here. Right now. With you." she let go of him and watched him step back "You know where to find me." she said as she watched him walk away.
                                                ~~

Ana made it to her apartment, it was a good size for her, it had a kitchen a small parlor, a bathroom and a bedroom, it almost fell strange being home by herself, she missed the sounds of Ephraim and Lincoln playing she set her suitcase down and walked over to the fireplace, she set a fire before going to explore the remainder of the apartment. Ana headed to the kitchen she had to remind herself to go buy groceries in the morning. She let out a sigh, and walked through the empty house her footsteps echoing around the room. She stripped into her chemise and plopped herself in the bed she was tired and she needed to stop thinking, she hoped sleep would help her out.

In the morning Ana woke up early, she had unpacked and was now getting a bath ready for herself. As she put the remainder of the warm water she stripped the remainder of her clothes and slipped into the copper tub, she let the warm water engulf her body and closed her eyes, she didn't have much to do today, she'd go buy groceries and make herself some breakfast, she would then go get Ephraim and Lincoln and hang out with them until Johannes woke up. Once she was done with her bath Ana changed into warm clothing, she grabbed a basket and headed out the door, she would be back in an hour or so

ooc:Well she wouldn't necessarily kill herself I was thinking she stabs herself but nothing that would injure her to the point of death. But I do like the idea of Victor wanting to take the children. He should come visit Ana during the day, I think you mentioned that he could go out during the daylight? And gets into her mind then. Johannes doesn't hear from her for a few days and goes and checks up on her. And okie I probably wouldn't have a clue how to play him haha.

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

As the days passed, Johannes rolled Ana's words around in his mind. She said she was happy with him. Had he made a bad decision? It wasn't only Ana that felt happy, but Johannes too. It just felt right when they were together. The vampire regretted not laying with her as he had hoped he would. Maybe it would have changed his mind about this. The girl was gone now, though. Johannes never saw her, but Ephraim talked about her all the time. Her scent lingered in the room every night, making it almost impossible to stay there. He was sick of all this drama and uncertainty. Most of which he caused himself. But he did it for everyone else and their well being. Every woman Johannes married...died. Every child she bore from that union...died. Johannes was so afraid Lincoln would be next. If he could spare anyone, he would. So he spared Ana.

"Daddy, can we go see Ana?" Ephraim asked as he brushed Lincoln's auburn hair. Johannes rolled up his cuffs and looked away. "Not tonight. You saw her earlier today." Ephraim pouted. "But I miss her. I want a mum!" Lincoln's eyes went wide at the sudden raising of voices. He looked up at Johannes in fright and the vampire picked him up. "Quiet! You'll scare your brother." Johannes hissed. "Mums don't materialize, Ephraim. It takes daddies a long time to find one." Ephraim sniffed. "You had one." Johannes tched. "Son, you don't understand. When you're older, maybe you'll see. For now, just leave it alone. I don't want to hear another word about it."

~

User Image

The tingle was nothing by this point in his life. The sun was not his enemy any longer. Of course, if he stayed out for too long...it could hurt him. He was good for at least five hours. Not very long considering time flew by for the undead.

Rapping his knuckles on he apartment door, Victor waited patiently. He wanted to see this little bird that Johannes loved. Grimacing, Victor crossed his thin arms over his bony chest. Just the mention of Johannes made him sick. The man was weak and a complete disgrace to the vampire community. He was weak as a human...and would be weak as a vampire too. Just a lazy Scottish farm boy who lost his parents. Victor thought using him would be a good idea because of his grief and temper. Turns out, Johannes was a failed experiment. People like him needed to be dealt with. But not around the children, no. Victor had other things in mind.

Fairy

User Image

As the days passed, Ana was starting to get used to her daily routine, she'd mostly spend the day with Ephraim and Lincoln she never saw Johannes she would leave during the evening way before he woke up.

Ana wasn't avoiding him... Maybe she was, but it was because they needed their space, Ana knew that if they wanted this.... whatever this was to work they had to keep their distance. Johannes wanted her to find a human male and get married and live happily ever after. But Ana wasn't sure she could make that happen with an ordinary man. Ana let out a sigh as she made her way back to the apartment, as she made her towards the stairs she spotted the shop keeper sweeping outside the entrance. The woman was an elderly woman, a little older than her mother, she was a tiny little thing at least the same height as Ana. Ana was relieved to see another small person in a world of giants, everyone here seemed so big, even the children were extremely tall. Ana smiled at the woman "Hello Mrs. Price." Helen Price lived in a house connected to the shop along with her husband and a yappy dog. Ana would occasionally visit and got cooking lessons from her. Learning Scottish recipes was a treat, most of the food was delicious "Ana! M'dear how are you doing?" Ana knew the woman was from London but years living her a Scottish accent, but she could occasionally hear her British accent come out "I'm doing very well. I went to the market and bought some flowers." she lifted up the basket with flowers "To brighten up the house." the woman leaned against the broom and nodded "Are you coming for tea later?" Ana smiled, she was glad she had found the one person in this place who loved tea as much as she did "I'll be over in a few minutes." the woman nodded and continued sweeping.

Ana walked down the small hallway, she took out her key and unlocked the door as she entered the apartment something felt.... odd. She looked around the apartment but couldn't see anything. The room was dimly lit so she could still see. She ignored the feeling and walked to the table, as she set the basket down Ana froze in place, she knew she wasn't alone "Whoever is in here....s-show yourself!" she tried to sound as serious as she could, but even she couldn't fool herself, she slowly turned around and looked around the room.

ooc:

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

Victor had finally just broken the lock on the knob and walked right into the apartment. The girl was obviously not home but he would wait. If Victor was good at one thing, it was waiting. He was a very patient fellow. After all, when you've been alive for over fifteen centuries...you do pick up a knack for patience. Funny thing was, the girl's apartment was sunny. Victor didn't want to waste away, so hid inside a closet and just listened. When he heard the door open and the girl call out, Victor smiled to himself. She sounded like a pipsqueak. He listened to her footsteps and only opened the door when he knew she wasn't nearby.

Sneaking around behind her, Victor cleared his throat. "You must be Johannes' birdie." Victor spun the girl around to get a good look at her. "Hm." He wrinkled his nose. "Plain. Plain like Johannes." Victor tapped his chin and walked around her in a circle. "Drab. So very drab, darling. You look as if you've come out of a grave to go to your funeral." Chuckling, Victor fluffed his hood. "But I suppose a life loving that weak vampire can't be fun. He was a weak human...and he'll always be weak. Useless and lifeless. That's all he ever was and ever will be. He was my mistake, and it's about time I fixed him. But I need your help." He blinked innocently. "Don't you want to help your lover? It would be such a grand way to make him smile. Maybe he would finally marry you...take you into his bed for the rest of your life. Perhaps...he will buy that house by the river and give you an abundance of beauteous bairns, so that if one dies...the effects are lessened. Help me help you, birdie. Let us help Johannes together. For the children as well. For all of you." He placed a hand to his heart. "Johannes is my son in a sense. I must help him as a father would."

Fairy

User Image

Ana walked slowly around the apartment, maybe she was being paranoid and there wasn't anyone in the house. Ana frowned to herself and let out a low sigh "You need to stop being so paranoid." she whispered to herself, just as she relaxed her body she heard someone clear their throat before she could react she was spun around, she looked at the man in front of her with wide eyes, she suddenly frowned as he called her plain "I'm really starting to dislike that word." she said angrily, but the man ignored her. He did continue to examine her thought. Ana followed him with her eyes and suddenly realized who he was "You're Victor, aren't you? You're Johannes maker?" she quickly remembered what Johannes had told her about Victor's mind controlling abilities, she looked down at the ground and let out a sigh "He's not weak." she told him suddenly blinked and continued to look at the floor "Fix him? Fix him how? He doesn't need to be fixed." Ana continued to listen to him, the man knew exactly how to tug at her heart strings but she wasn't going to give in "How... How do you know all this?" she asked him curiously. The man seemed to know exactly what they were going through almost as if... he had been watching them. Ana frowned "Johannes, doesn't need help. From me or from you. Just leave him alone." she crossed her arms around her chest "He has children and if anything happened to their father. It would tear them apart. Doesn't that matter to you?" she asked him curiously, whatever this man was planning it didn't seem like it would benefit Johannes in any way and Ana wasn't going to help him with anything.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces