Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Yea I know. So me and her are going to the movies. You should come. I think Sam is coming too," Chloe said.

- - -

"Alright," Samantha said and leaned against the wall.

- - -

"People still come here over the holidays," Barbas said with a slight smirk and returned the favor.
"I'll see about it," Kevin said as he got up. He began gathering his stuff when he saw what time it was, as well as Samuel's belongings.

- - -

"Why are you dating him anyway?" Samuel asked, looking at his sister. "Please don't tell me it's some popularity thing. Or that you're trying to fit in."

- - -

"True," Robin said and slipped out of Barbas's arms when she noticed the time. She gathered up her stuff for her class and smiled at him. "I'll see you when school is over," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Chloe nodded and picked up her things. She went to the door and waited for the bell to ring.

- - -

Samantha didn't say anything and only looked at the floor. She gently took her purse from her brother and started walking away from him.

- - -

Barbas kissed her forehead and decided to walk with her to class.
Samuel lightly grabbed Samantha's wrist to stop her. "Please answer my question, sis," he said quietly.

- - -

Robin left the classroom with Barbas and slipped her hand into his. As they walked, they passed by the elf twins, but Robin decided not to pry.

When they reached her classroom, Robin gave Barbas a light peck on the lips. "Have fun," she said before entering her classroom. She noticed some students stopping what they were doing in the front of the classroom and covering the board. "What did you guys do?" she asked. They moved out of the way with sheepish smiles. There were the usual "I love you" messages to her as well as other students. There was also a cute little drawing of the Diemere teachers near the agenda. She smiled at the students then sat down at her desk.
"Why should it matter, you wont be happy with my answer," Samantha said quietly, not bothering to look up at her brother since she had tears in her eyes.

- - -

Barbas went back to his classroom and students filled the halls.
Samuel gently pulled his twin out of the way of the other students and hugged her. "I just want to understand, Sammie," he said softly.

- - -

"I'll see you later," Kevin said to Chloe before heading to Barbas's classroom. He set his and Samuel's stuff down at their table before taking his seat.
"Lets talk about this at home or something," Samantha said hugging her brother back.

- - -

Chloe went to her first period and waited on Samantha.

- - -

Barbas looked at Kevin and smiled a bit. "Did you do your homework, Kevin?" he asked.
"Alright," Samuel said with a sigh then let go of his sister as he heard the bell ring. "I'll see you later." He then left to Barbas's classroom.

- - -

Kevin grinned triumphantly and held up his homework. "I win, dad," he said then stuck his tongue out.
Samantha went to Robin's classroom and sat next to Chloe.

- - -

"Did you do homework for your mom's class?" Barbas asked as he did roll quickly.
Kevin's head slammed down on the desk as soon as Samuel walked in through the door. The elf raised an eyebrow but didn't ask any questions as he sat down next to his cousin. "There was homework in mom's class?" the elf-demon whined and Samuel chuckled a bit.

- - -

Robin smiled at Samantha when she entered the classroom, but the smile quickly faded when she noticed the tears. She gave the young elf a concerned looked before doing roll quickly.
Samantha and Chloe took out the homework and Samantha gave a small smile to Robin. After her homework was on the desk her smile grew a bit as she got up and took a chair to the front of the room. She stood on it and started writing on the board. 'I love you Sam and Kevo! Love Sammie.' Being happy with that she put everything away and sat back down.

- - -

"Yes. I was nice enough to remind about this homework. But your mom expects you to remember about the homework she assigns you," Barbas said. He heard a few snickers as he collected the homework and gave everyone a balloon. "Go ahead and blow it up to rid of the silliness and make the funny sounds," he said as he sat down with his own balloon.
Kevin just glared down at his balloon for a while. Soon, he felt something bop him on the head and looked over at his cousin, holding an inflated balloon. "If you stop waiting for the balloon to spontaneously combust, you could get your homework done," the older male said.

"You know, that is a good idea," Kevin said before pulling out his homework and working on it.

- - -

Robin smiled a bit at the message on the board before she got up and collected the homework. She then turned on the projector and started playing the movie of the book they had been reading. As it played, she graded the homework assignments.
Samantha and Chloe turned to watch the movie and talked a bit.

- - -

Barbas looked at his two family members and then around the class to see everyone but Kevin had blown up the balloon. Barbas had filled his balloon with water and grabbed a needle. He tied the balloon and set some on his son's clothes on the chair. He walked behind Kevin and popped the balloon over his head. "Now class, why did the balloon pop?" He asked as he walked back to the front of the room.
Kevin started trembling a bit and Samuel gave him an anxious look. "Leave the room. Before something happens," the older whispered to the younger. Kevin snatched up his planner and did as his cousin said. He immediately sat down on the floor in the hall and let the water turn to steam from the heat of his body, glad that the halls were empty and not really caring if he left any burns on the tile or brick.
"Here's tonight's assignment," Barbas said as he wrote it on the board. After he did that he grabbed his son's homework for Robin's class and the clothes he brought. He went out in the hall and squatted in front of him. "I hope you know the reason I do this is so you'll gain self control when you are around a lot of people. Now you can either come back in the classroom or go outside. I brought you clothes if you want to change," Barbas said as he ruffled his son's hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff