Welcome to Gaia! ::

"It used to be more than that," Vivian said quietly, even though Samantha had left. She sighed and ran her hands through her hair before going into the nursery. She layed a blanket out on the floor next to the crib, placed a pillow at the top, and fell asleep there.

- - -

"I hope you didn't upset mom, Samantha," Samuel said as he started the car. He backed out of the driveway and drove to the elementary school. When he parked, he looked back at Andrew. "Remember the rules, pup?" he asked.

"No transforming," Andrew said as he got out of the car. He waved bye to them before heading into the school.

Samuel smiled a bit then drove to the school.

- - -

Robin smiled and gave Barbas a peck on the lips. "I love you, too," she said before getting out of the car.
"I probably did. I wish didn't though," Samantha said quietly. Samantha's phone started going off again, but she ignored it. "Want to go to the movies with me and Chloe, after dinner?" she asked her brother.

- - -

Barbas got out of the car and got the things that they needed for their classes. He locked the door and walked inside with Robin.
"If mom is feeling okay," Samuel said as he parked the car in an empty parking space. "Who keeps trying to get a hold of you?"

- - -

Robin went to Barbas's classroom with him and sat down in his seat. "So, are you going to publicly embarrass our son if he didn't do the homework?" she asked.
"A person with a name," Samantha said before getting out of the car with her stuff. She leaned against the front of the car as she waited on her brother.

- - -

"Depends on how he acts when he gets in class," Barbas said as he set his things under his desk.
Samuel frowned a bit, but got out of the car. He grabbed his belongings out of the backseat then locked the car doors. He went inside and into the cafeteria to find Kevin doing homework. "How many times does Barbas remind you?" he asked as he sat across from the mixed breed.

"Hush. Just help me. I want to prove him wrong if attempts to call me out on it," Kevin said, looking up from his work to the elf.

"You're on your own."

- - -

"That might be a yes, then," Robin said with a slight smile.
Samantha followed Samuel and set her stuff beside him. "Hey cuz. How many times now have you been in here trying to prove your dad wrong about the homework thing?" she said as a rhetorical question. She looked around the cafeteria and said the Quarter Back. She walked over to him and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

- - -

"Do you want me to call him out on it?" Barbas asked as he stood behind her.
Samuel and Kevin both frowned at that and looked at each other. Samuel nodded and Kevin smirked a bit. The elf-demon let a little fire ball, barely noticeable, form at the tip of his finger and he directed it at the quarterback, hitting his cheek. "I wish Andy was here to bite him," Samuel said quietly so his sister and the quarterback couldn't hear him.

- - -

Robin tilted her head back to look up at Barbas. "It's all up to you, dear," she said.
The quarterback pulled away and rubbed his cheek. Samantha made sure he was okay and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later babe," she said and then went back to her brother and cousin. "Don't be such an a*****e, Kevin," she said with a frown.

- - -

"Alright. Well we better get you to your class," Barbas said with a small smile.
"That guy only wants to get in your pants, Sammie," Samuel said with a frown and Kevin nodded in agreement. "We're just protecting you," the elf-demon said.

- - -

"I believe we still have some time left," Robin said as she got up and wrapped her arms lightly around Barbas's neck.
"Well he's not in my pants nor will he be in my pants," Samantha said with a frown. "I don't need you guys to protect me. I can protect myself," she said as she rested her head on the table.

- - -

"Alright," Barbas said and wrapped his arms around her waist, lightly. He gave her a peck on the lips and swayed side to side with her.
Samuel just shrugged as Kevin went back to his work. After a minute, Kevin beamed. "I win!" he declared, as he held up his homework to Samuel. The elf looked over the homework and raised an eyebrow. "Now you have to dodge the accusation that I helped you."

- - -

Robin smiled and returned the favor before kissing Barbas softly.
Samantha giggled a bit at her family and got back up. She carried her things back over to where her boyfriend was and sat next to him. The intertwined their fingers and Samantha was pulled into his lap. She smiled a bit at him only to receive a kiss.

Chloe entered the cafeteria and sat next to Kevin and Samuel. "Where's your sister?" she asked Samuel.

- - -

Barbas kissed her back in the same manner as he rubbed a thumb on her back.
Samuel was shooting daggers at the quarterback when Chloe sat next to them. "Kevin, back me up if he tries anything," he said, ignoring Chloe's question. Kevin nodded and watched as Samuel walked over to the couple.

Samuel grabbed Samantha's stuff then pulled her away from the quarterback. "We need to go see Mr. Diemere, Sammie," he said, dragging her out of the cafeteria.

- - -

Robin smiled and pulled away a bit. "You know, we need to put that chair to good use at some point. Or the desk," she said, looking into Barbas's eyes.
"Well that was pleasant," Chloe said to Kevin. She watched Samuel and Samantha go out of the cafeteria.

"What the heck, Sam," Samantha said once they were headed down the science hall.

- - -

"Over the holidays when no one is here. I don't think either one of us wants to be fired," Barbas whispered with a smile.
"Sammie is being thick-headed," Kevin said as he tucked his homework into his bag. "Then again, she usually is."

- - -

Samuel stopped and turned to face his sister. "Listen, I don't like you being with someone who is clearly trying to get into your pants. You're going to end up getting hurt," he said, genuine concern showing in his eyes.

- - -

Robin smiled a bit and nodded. "I would have thought you would jump at the idea. The chance of being caught would add to the excitement," she teased a bit and gave him a light peck on the lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff