Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zalkeran froze some eyes shifting to look at he female as she sniffed at his side nosing the leather and making his gut clench. He hadn't expected her to come so close after all her distrust towards him. Her question however made him rumble in his throat with laughter, it was easy to assume he was. No, I'm simply my brothers mount. Happy to help carry the mail in which we deliver. He answered before looking to Elsa as she got close to the female he made sure to keep an eye on that until he knew Drea trusted her. However as Dimitri shook his thin but still muscled body he bowed his head, "I will be able to slither overhead. I'll be following however, I would like to teach Drea how to speak in your tongue. I'm sure it will help with her warming up to you." He explained.

Questionable Blob

User Image

The female still didn't like Elsa. A gentle soft growl escaped, a warning sound as she backed away from her. Elsa's smile faded a little but she let her go as she looked to Dimitri. "It's ok...I can't blame her there isn't much recommending me..." she said sadly. Patting Zalkeran she clambered into the saddle. "We should really get going. They will be looking for you."

Shadowy Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zalkeran glanced to the female then looked to Elsa. "As soon as we show your gentle side she'll get it." He fumbled and shot off letting Dimitri convince her to follow and they kept a steady pace. They left Freston like it and the lam he and didn't stop till half way through the night. Zalkeran parsnips for them at a lake edge and he settled on the tall grass that was nearby the water. He figured this would be far enough for them to go for that day. He didn't think that merchant would be dead set on getting just them back. "I hope this is far enough." He hushed to both his rider and Elsa.

Questionable Blob

User Image

"If you say so..." Elsa said, sounding a little defeated as she cuddled up against Raymen, hiding her face against his back. This was it for her. But she had helped get all those dragons out and that felt wonderful. Drea didn't need much convincing but it was hard to keep up with him all the same. Dimitri was larger so that was ok but she stumbled behind, having to really push it to keep up close to him. By the time they called a stop she all but collapsed near the water, her legs barely able to hold her up anymore. Elsa slid from the saddle, patting Zalkeran's shoulder. "Plenty far enough. Lets get back on track right Raymen?" she said smiling. "Can you set the camp up?" she asked hopefull,y going to fetch the dragon water from the lake as she couldn't get any closer.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raymen nodded without a word digging through Zalkerans bags till he found the mingling and grass they kept to start their fires. A simple trick to get a quick fire going for meals or heat. Zalkeran charred some dirt so it didn't spread the fire and he flattened the grass around the fire to make thing comfortable and also got to get a few stretches on his back throughout that. Raymen got a small fire going in which Zalkeran aided when more love and wood was added with a quick puff of flame. And walla they had a small camp. Raymen made sure to watch the fire but turned to look up as Dimitri's ski erong body came spiralling down and did a quick loop overhead before landing. He bowed his head to them before looking to the trees to see Drea close by and he hissed to her to come over. "Raymen, this is Drea." Dinitri introduced to the male looking to Elsa as she returned and smiled, "Elsa, this is Drea." He added for her and coiled to the dragoness judging her forward to keep her close by. Drea, the female is Elsa, the one who saved you. And the male is Raymen. He rumbled knowing they hadn't really gone through introductions yet. I assure you they will not harm you, and I'm here to garentee that." He smiled his old wrinkly smile and let her just settle.

Questionable Blob

User Image

Hearing him rumbling at her, Drea called weakly, struggling back to her feet to try and drag herself forwards, sounding a little like a peeping chick, weak and feeble. Her whole body ached and she'd seriously overdone it. She had lost so much muscle and certainly wouldn't be flying anytime soon. She sniffed at the male before sneezing, something tickling her nose as she glanced to Dimitri. She seemed ot trust the old male, the others not so much. Still all the same, Elsa came back with a water for them, struggling to carry the pan she'd used to keep it; normally used for their cooking pot. "I don't think she likes me Dimitri." Elsa sighed but Drea grumbled and did take the water out of the pot. She was very thirsty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff