Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
ღ Female from another universe
Moonlight Princess

User Image

She hopped into the shower, as she takes an hot shower. She washed her long blond hair and cleaned herself up very nice. She scent like strawberries her long blond shined like the moonlight at night, as she was finished. She placed her bathroom items back in the bag. She was planning to get dressed in the room. So the next person can take an shower. As she grabs her bag.

She grabs the towel, as she wrapped her body in it then exited the bathroom. Once she did. She notices everyone around her computer. What the hell?! Did they break her computer? she walked over to the group. Not caring if she was in an towel or not. "Umm Luna.. Explain?" The ice demon asked.

"Oh the DVD. That right. It's just series. That created in my world. It's Call Yu Yu Hakusho. Their even an manga. In our world.. Your all characters. In that series." Luna hated the tell the truth. Will dose it hurt so much? "Yukina give me my computer." As she handed the Lab top over to the blond. Luna stopped the DVD, then open the disk taker then pulled out the disk that was between her fingers. "How much do you know about us?" She asked.

Luna sighed, as she closes the computer's top, as she placed it under her arm. "A lot. From the first series where Yusuke was killed and to the second season of the Dark Tournament.. To the third season to Chapter Black to the last season Three King's. I mean.. If you guys wanted to know. You should just asked.. I'm sorry for keeping an secret..." Luna stared down at the ground.

"I'm not saying that your all not real. Because this show it. That it is real. Everything around me is.. It hard to believe that your life is anime. Now, I'm going get dress. If you want to know more. Just ask me or any of the girl's." as she held onto the towel that was slipping off. As she walked away from the group heading back to her room as she shut the door behind her. As she placed her computer down along with the bag then pulled some clothes. She removed the towel.

As she up on an pair of jean shorts with an white top that cut off at her stomach. She brushed her long hair as she pulled it back in it normal style. As she grabs her black boots then placed them on her feet.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yusuke Urameshi & Hiei & Yukina

Hiei stared at Luna who walked outside in an towel. What was she thinking? no matter he stared at Irysh who woke up from her night. He titled his head. She don't remember anything? he figure much . As he listen to Luna's words. She knew everything about him and Yukina also? he did not care it was kind of cool. In his way it was. "Luna, I believe this a good idea that you know us. I tell you way. It helps us with the villains and everything else." Hiei explained as he stared at the other's.

Yusuke was shocked that Luna knew about his past life. He blushed about it. "Oh wow.. Just wow.. Luna I never thought that. I agree with Hiei. It pretty cool. I mean It something that your life is an series. I'm hero! and the main character also! I'm awesome!" He grinned. Yukina sweatdropped at Yusuke was getting all happy about this. "Yusuke is takeing it to far. But I agree with them." As Luna walked out of the room dressed now.

"Hehe Yusuke. Take it easy you." Luna added, as Yusuke rubbed back of his head. "I'm the main character right?" He pointed at himself. "You, Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara are the four main characters in the series Yusuke." She explained with an smile. "Really?! I want to watch the series from the start!" Yukina asked with an smile.

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Irysh was a little happy that they where okay with it. Maybe that meant that they wouldn't need to explain anything. It would be lame to have to explain her life to them. Putting them to sleep wasn't really in her plan for today. She rubbed her temples a bit then looked back towards Luna. She couldn't believe the girl had enough guts to come out in a towel.
"Hey." She wanted to stop her for a minute to ask what time and day was it when she got there. It would explain how many hours have passed and would pass later on. Luna didn't stop she was already in her room by this time. Wrinkling her face in a little pout she turned back to Hiei with smile. "Okay, so answer, do you like better a playful tiger or dangerous wolf?" Hiei wasn't going to get out of the question. She wanted her answer before she left to the bath. It wasn't asking to terribly much from him.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Shishi =+= Kuwabara =+= Botan

Shishi stood in shock how everyone was so okay with it. To be honest if anyone thought anyone would be okay with it would have been Shishi. That wasn't the case, he had fan girls. He wasn't exactly thinking he had fan girls in another world. What did they know about him. Did they see him naked before. Was his privacy breached? There was books on them, and that was until he heard the words that he wasn't even one of the main characters. He was way better looking then Yusuke or Kuwabara. How could they get a main character slot but Shishi was just a side character. Botan moved back into the area with tea. Everyone looked pretty happy. She wasn't sure what had happened though. "So when is Luna coming out of the shower. I can't wait to hear about them." Shishi glanced over at the blue haired woman. If you put them beside each other you would think they where related. She had the same color eyes as Shishi but her hair was just a little brighter.

"I don't think they are going to tell us anything." He was judging that by the fact that the others didn't look like they mind very much. So maybe they didn't really care to know about their past and world. Even if they didn't Shishi was going to be nosy and find out some way. It just didn't feel right that they got to stay mysterious. He was starting to wonder if he turned to a imp and dig through Luna's stuff. A little blush came across his face, nah he couldn't do that because if he say something dirty he couldn't erase his memory.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna stared at Botan. "I just got out the shower Botan..." She speak with the blue haired woman. Luna sighed, as she stared at everyone else. What they don't believe her? beside Yusuke and the other's it seem like Shishi was having a hard time to believe her.

"What wrong you don't believe me Shishi? First. I'm not one who created the series. If so You would been on the Main Characters. I don't understand why the creator made you and side-character in the first place.. When I saw you for the first time on second season. I thought for sure I was going see you again. But ended up at the last season. That pissed me off..." With small sigh.

As she thought something. Luna did not know what to think about this no more. If they wanted to know more they should come to her or Nala. She knew that Irysh wasn't going stay anything else. "Alright alright. I will go get my bag." She heads back to the room then heads the black bag off the ground then heads back outside. As she sat down on the ground. "Here.." She pulled out the four seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho out of her bag then lay them out on the ground.

Along with some toys she had with her. collectable items. "I'm fan of the show alright.. I'm just crazy fan..." She did not wanted to say that. But what else can do? the female sighed, as she stared at her bag.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei stared at Irysh. "I pose wolves. They're more my type. Why do you ask?" He asked with an confuse look on his face. Yusuke stared at Luna for moment then crosses his arms. She walked away then returned with her bag. As she pulled out some items from her bag.

Yusuke reached over then grabs the first season with his picture on it. "Oh wow.." He open the case. Their was six disk inside. He notices the other had Hiei, Kurama and Kuwabara on them. Then stared at the toys. "Oh sweet!" Yusuke felt like an kid in an candy store.

Yukina blinked, as she stared at the cases with everyone pictures on them. "Oh wow." She never seen this before. She stared back at Luna with an smile. "Your just an fan?" She asked the blond female with an confuse look on her face.

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

It was like someone hit Irysh with a rock or something. Her sweet smile turned into a sour look rather quickly. She wanted to scream at the fire demon, how dare he choose wolves. The wolves was the sign of Mukuro. The tiger was her, and he didn't choose it. Who would choose a mean wolf over a playful tiger. Looking towards Koromaru she turn around quickly. Not even giving him another chance to fix what she thought was his mistake. 'How dare he pick the wolf.' She glanced over her shoulder with a playful smile.
"You'll regret you said that." She flaunted the cutest smile she could muster out of anger. "Cause this playful tiger likes you more!" She started to walk away snapping her finger to get Koromaru's attention. the pup ran up beside her. It was shower time, she wanted to wash the thought from her mind. Here she was going to wash his back. She remembered everything last night, her head just hurt rather bad. He seemed to like her advances last night. Was it just because he was being nice. Her head hurt and now she was a little upset. Her sexy charm was not going to take a hit for this. Koromaru raced into the bathroom before Irysh shut the door. "Maybe I came on to strong." she tapped her cheek after locking the door. Now her mind questioned when was the last time Mukuro and Hiei talked. She truly couldn't cry over spilled milk.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Shishi shook his head at Hiei watching Irysh walk off the way she did. He almost wanted to laugh in the boys face. He could read minds and see things that other people couldn't and even Shishi the play boy saw that one coming. Hearing Luna defend herself again he shook his head. "That is fine but, I want to know about you? Like what do you do in your free time. You said you go to school is it like Yusuke's school?" He wanted to know about her. Like a fair trade in information. Botan nodded she wanted to know what their world was like. She was hoping to learn a little bit of Irysh too but it didn't look like that was going to happen.

"Your world must be extremely different to have girls with incredible powers in it." Botan really didn't care to know anything else about the world she lived in. She was around Yusuke and knew everything about everyone here. That was except three girls. Nala escaped this because she was at Kuwabara's house. She couldn't avoid this to long after they ran into her though. "Did you have to train really hard to get such abilities?" Botan had a bag full a questions. Shishi had different questions that pertained more to her love life but he would wait till she answered Botans before he asked her more. He wanted to know if the girl had any boyfriends back home. He wanted to know why she had to lie to her mom about coming back here.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna fallen over onto the ground, as she was stupid! she smacked her forehead. As she sat up fast like. "That was stupid of me! I'm sorry guys! Yes, I do go school like Yusuke dose. This my last year in High School to be fact. No my school is different. I want become an wed Designer. I'm going be re-rolling in collage in America. If I can get back to my world.." Luna stared down at the ground, as she stared at Botan.

"Training is not in my blood Botan. And No, Tell you truth. We all got here through an online game on the computer. My power is base off an anime call Sailor Moon. The senshi of the moon and Princess of Moon. Her power's are very powerful if used. The small crystal you saw on my stick. Is call Sliver Crystal. It's powerful if is falls into the wrong hands." She explained how everything happen and stuff.

She stared at Shishi, was he still on her mother thing. "Shishi. The reason I lied to my mother. She don't know anything about this world or what happen. If I told she might not believe me, She might think I'm crazy or something. I really don't want to ended up in Asylum for the crazies. If you get my grip their. You see. If I show you to my mother. She might freak out." She explained her story, as she frown. She hated to lie her own mother.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
NALA UTADA
User Image
Nala was having a dream as she had watched her mother put out Missing Posters and her face was on it. "Mama you don't have to worry, I'm right here!" Said Nala as she had noticed that her mother had walked through her. 'Could this be what's happening in our World...or is this a Vision...?' Thought Nala before she had started to wake up and yawn a little before she had seen a cat resting above her head. "Oh wow you're so gorgeous little miss." Said Nala as she had sat up before the cat had landed in her lap as it had started purring as Nala had petted her. "So cute..." Said Nala as she had smiled to realize that she was in Kuwabara's room. "Kazuma the girl isn't something that's going to break-she's woke so go check on her dumbass and I'm going to work. If you hurt her feelings anymore I'll be the one who's going to kick your a**." Said Shizuru since they weren't far from Kuwabara's room before she had walked downstairs and left. "Ei-Chan you are just so friendly..." Said Nala as she had smiled as she had smiled while looking at the healthy animal.

Mood: Content
Thoughts: I feel soo much better and she's grown to be a beautiful cat :3
Love me: Kazuma Kuwabara...
With me: No One

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei's face turned confuse. What did he say wrong? He did not understand he did wrong? He watches Irysh walked off angry with him? He sighed, as he listen to Luna's story about her world and everything else. "Huh? What an Wed Designer? American? Your talking weird Luna.." He said. As Yusuke stared at Hiei. "Hiei. Wed Designer is a person that creates wed site and let other join them for fun. They're not free. To own an site. And American is another Country on the other side of the world." Yusuke explained what Luna was talking about. Hiei stared at Yusuke with little question marks over his head.

Yukina blinked. as she listen to Luna also. She had an goal in her life also. It must be something for her. Her last year in high school also? this was bad also. If she stay here she will not finished with schooling. As Luna explained the character thing how they go here. "That would explain it. Sailor Moon? That sounds like an good show also. Your character is base off the character from that show? That sweet Luna!" With an smile. Then when she explained about the crystal on her stick. It's was an power crystal? How powerful was it? she wounder.

Yusuke stared at her once more. "You know something. Luna. Your mother might understand if you told her. I mean I can understand where you're going with this. But still. Can you trust your own mother?" Yusuke had the same deal with his mother at times she can trust him at times. He did not want Luna to ended up like that also. "I agree with Yusuke Luna.." With an smile.

Shishi was glad that Hiei asked because he really didn't understand what a web designer was either. It sounded like something humans only used though. It was really nice being let in the light about her. The mission here was still had her as the key so it didn't bother Shishi if she used some else as a skeleton for her powers. "Do you have any boyfriends in your world? Ex lovers, or anything like that?" This was to nosy of a question for Botan to ask right out of the bat but Shishi on the other hand thought he was in the need to know. He couldn't continue to flirt with a girl who was already taken. That would have made him a bad guy and Shishi couldn't handle being the bad guy. "Have you ever thought about being alone with me in a wilder turn of events." This was Shishi's way of saying, have you ever thought about doing naughty things with me. Botan wished that she had brought the popcorn this was getting to juicy to miss a single second. "What is your darkest wish come true." Botan's face turned bright red as she fell over from all the bold questions. Botan just wanted to play the listener now. She felt that Shishi had way better questions then she did. "Were you just a little bit scared that your mom might see me in your room and think dirty things about us?" Botan kicked her feet she wasn't sure if she could handle any more questions. Shishi did agree this was good enough for now. Then when she answered those he would gladly give her more questions. Some that might be easier to answer then his recent ones.

Kuwabara stared at his sister with a grumpy face. He was the nicest guy he knew he didn't want to upset Nala any more then he wanted to upset any other girl. Though he couldn't really talk back to his sister cause she had temper problems. Moving over to the room that Nala slept in he knocked softly. "I don't really know how to cook so, I hope you like scrambled eggs and cheese for breakfast." He was a little bit jealous of the girl. Eichiki slept the whole night in that room. She probably loved seeing new people. She was still Kuwabara's baby. Cracking the door open he spoke again. He wasn't sure if he was heard because he didn't get an answer right away. "Uh, everyone should be here soon. Do you want me to make something before they get here?"
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

It was hinted that he lived with Mukuro after the tournament. Staring at Koromaru she gave a little laugh.
"I am naughty but I truly can't help it you know." Tossing her bathing suit to the corner. She stared at the mirror in a playful smile she ran her fingers across her body. Like she was taking naughty pictures or something. The door was locked so she was safe. Not to mention everyone was outside. She could say anything she wanted the shower would mask some of it anyways. She kissed the pups head placing her in the sink. The last thing she wanted was Koromaru following her into the shower. The steam off the shower started to fog the mirror. Stepping in the shower, it felt so good on the skin. In secret she was happy that she got away in the time. It wasn't like she was trying to keep her past that much of a secret but it wasn't special enough to talk about. Singing softly while she scrubbed soap on her body."I love myself, I want you love me. When I feel down I want you above me. When I search myself, I want you to find me." Pulling the water over her face she hummed a bit. Her happy tune didn't last for long though. Opening her eyes she saw a Geji-Geji crawl on the wall in front of her face. It was like someone had just stabbed her. Irysh screamed on the top of her lungs. Jumping back her shaking her head, those bugs drove her crazy. There was some she was okay with but Roaches, Geji-Geji's, Bees, any thing that could bite her. Koromaru started to bark loudly but Irysh couldn't even hear it over her scream. She didn't have any shoes, or anything to kill it. Just watching it crawl on the wall made her feel like it was crawling on her skin. That thought made a shiver crawl down Irysh's spine. Climbing out of the shower as quick as she possible could. The sounds of stumbling and slipping filled the bathroom. These little monsters weren't slow either they could escape a shoe just as fast as a roach could. Irysh was one of those types that would have crawled into the sink with Koromaru if she could.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
NALA UTADA
User Image
Nala had turned around while holding Eichiki as she had given Kuwabara a small smile. "Thanks and I think that its pretty cool that a man can cook and stuff, doesn't matter about how much you can cook." Said Nala as she had smiled while looking over at Kuwabara. "Hm? Oh yeah for some reason I almost forgot about them-I'll definitely love to have a taste of your Cooking." Said Nala as she had started to get out of the bed to see that she was wearing a golden sundress-thanks to Shizuru. "Ei-Chan is really lucky to have somebody to take care of her like you do Kuwabara, you see in my World I always help out with Animals with no homes or not getting taken care of properly and stuff." Said Nala as she had watched Eichiki meow towards her causing her to laugh as she had picked the cat up.

"Oh yeah I should definitely explain some things first-well in My World you, Yusuke and the others are-" Said Nala as she had pretty much explained to Kuwabara the same thing that Luna had told the others. "And to me it doesn't really seem all that fair that I know all about you and you don't know about me..." Said Nala as she had looked at Kuwabara as they had walked into the kitchen. "Look how about we do this to make things fair, you can ask me any question about my life and I'll answer them honestly, deal?" Asked Nala as she had given Kuwabara a kind and positive smile.

Mood: Content
Thoughts: :3
Love me: Kazuma Kuwabara...
With me: No One

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna's face turned red at Shishi's question. "Eh no, I never had an boyfriend in my life. I get ask out, I turn them down." She explained. Luna never had an lover in her life. She was busy with her dreams and goal to date anyone. Her face turned more redder at the questions being thrown at her. Oh boy if Nala was here, she would answer for her.

"Eh. My friends to tease me about that Shishi. Even my one female friend give me this." She reached into her bag then pulled out small package. Yusuke started laughing at her. "Really?! A condom!" Luna growled at Yusuke as she pocked the small item. "Shut it Yusuke!"

"My darkest wishes? Eh. I'm only Seventeen.. I don't know..." The female blushed deeply. Her wish to have an family of her own someday. She wasn't going say that. "Knowing my mother she might think that." She grabs her stuff off the ground, then placed back in her bag. "Let you guys know, I did bought some weird things with me from my world." She explained.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff