Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Everyone was making a huge fuss over this. She could understand but she just couldn't keep her eyes open to really put her own input in it. It started slowly. First she was squatting down, then sitting, her eyes shut for what felt like five seconds. When they opened back, her body was curled up on the floor holding Koromaru. She felt so dead she wanted to sleep so bad. It would look bad so she continued to fight the feeling. If her eyes shut they needed to pop back open. It was so much easier said then done. In her mind she was screaming 'wake up, Irysh wake up, You got so many things to do! Wake up Irysh, Wake up, People depend on you. You wasted a lot of points. Your eyes are weak and so are your Joints. Wake up don't let this tired feeling beat you!' Little words slipped through Irysh's lips in a mumble. It was her final effort to keep herself awake.
"Dear daddy, I miss you, in spite of my all my absence. I'll clean up, find jesus things will be good you'll hear. This bottle of Jameson, has dragged down all my feelings. Like father, dear father. You daughter is drowning in the flood!"
=+=

=+=

=+=

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
ღ Female from another universe
Moonlight Princess

User Image

"Alright, Can I grab somethings before heading back if you can send us back. I'm not going back their with no clothes..." She wasn't going back their without her clothes. If Nala need something she can grab it while she was here. She stared back at Shishi. "I'm sure by now my friend's mother called here looking for Nala. I'm going fake am I sick that Nala was here in the guest room, I forgot to tell my mother." She knew that wasn't the best plan she had. What can she do? She grabs an bag that was laiding around the room. She wasn't going explain to her mother about the event's.

She walked over to the closet, as she open it. Inside was much of cosplay outfits from different animes. She grabs her normal clothes from the hangers then placed them in the bag. As she grabs her other clothes (underwear and other stuff like that) she filled the big pocket of the bag. The smaller pockets with different items like first-aid kit and other items (Like an toothbursh, items like that.) she wounder if that was everything she need. As she stared at her cosplay outfit. Then swatdropped. "I have to stop buying stuff like that.." She stared as she waited for Nala to whatever.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yusuke Urameshi & Hiei & Yukina

Hiei stared at Irysh who fallen asleep holding Koro. He wanted to pick up the female he was scared that the dog was going bite him. "Botan can you --" He paused as he hear talk in her sleep. Her father? Hiei blinked. "What is she talking about?" He wounder if she was talking about her parents back in her world. Hiei sighed, as he reached over then pick up Irysh off the ground into his arms. He will deal with the dog for now.

"Wait.. Shishi is with her?!" Yuikna was shocked that Imp with back with her. Now can that be? she stared at Kuwabara then back at Nala. She really cares for Luna. "Bring them back okay?" With an smile on her face.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
NALA UTADA
User Image
Nala had heard Luna speaking to her inside of her mind as she had nodded her head. "Don't forget those two Gym Bags under your bed, got some clothes for myself and I think that Irysh can wear some of the clothes that I've designed in that other bag." Said Nala as she had decided to wait a few minutes so that Luna could do things on her side. "Alright I'm about to bring you guys back now...I just don't know about how the landing is going to be so be prepared for anything!" Said Nala as she had pulled out Windy and the Jump Cards as she had twirled her wand. "Release and dispel Windy and Jump Card!" Yelled Nala as her wand had hit both cards as their real forms had vanished. "Luna, you and Shishiwakamaru are about to be coming back so get ready for anything and hold onto the stuff tight!" Said Luna as a portal of light had appeared above her and the others. "GO NOW!" Yelled Nala before she had went back into her Regular form as her familiars had disappeared before she had fell to the ground passed out and exhausted from how much power she had used-she probably used up all of her Points. 'Good I've made it strong enough for even after I pass out that Luna and Shishi can have time to get back...' Thought Nala as it felt like things were blurry before she had closed her eyes.

Mood: Tired...
Thoughts: I-I did it...they're coming back...
Love me: Kuwabara
With me: Everyone

Shishi =+= Kuwabara =+= Botan

Shish stared at Luna with a bit of confusion. Was she talking to herself. The name Nala came up, so things started to fill into place for him. The girls had some amazing powers. He blushed turning his attention away from what Luna was packing. The idea of seeing underwear would give him the idea of what it looked like on her. Naughty thoughts would surely come next. "Wait we are going back already? I don't even know how we got here." Given he was still a little curious about Luna's mom. He guess he would let his curiosity die for this time. The one thing he couldn't let go was the poster pointing to the wall he spoke quickly. "Who is that?" His head hurt to much to think any more so after this question he would let everything slide. Once they got back he planned on flicking Irysh on the forehead and going to sleep. He blamed her for giving him the drinks and shots. If he tried to remember what happened before hand it just looked like a blurr. Now though he appeared in Luna's bed in her world. His body started to glow and he appeared back on the soft sand of the beach. The smell of salt water in the air. This was home. Kuwabara watched Nala but the second her body went to fall down. His arms wrapped around Nala's waist. He swept his right arm under her feet. He was carrying her like a husband would carry his wife into their home. Holding her body close to his chest.

"I will bring her back to my house, we can meet there in the morning." She had surprised him with the dance and now surprised him with such a great power. It was truly amazing to watch. Botan wanted to have a camera so bad. There was so many black mail pictures she could take right now. Everyone looked tired enough to agree with such a statement. Botan looked towards Kuwabara with a cute smile.

"This has been pretty crazy." Shishi held his head pointing towards his lips. He was making the gesture that she needed to silence herself. "Oh does your head hurt? Well you should ask Luna if her eyes hurt, for how many times you made her cry." Shishi really couldn't remember what had happened before he had fallen asleep with a weak smile he turned towards Luna. You could tell he didn't understand what Botan was talking about.

"Did we have sex?" He just came right out and asked it. He had a little hicky mark on his tummy he figured it was from Luna. He also remember tasting someones lips and feeling his head on someones lap. It was just all to blurry to truly make out what happened. His face turn in fright thinking of him pressuring Luna to do it with him. Kuwabara eyes shot open and felt like he was now in the wrong type of conversation.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
NALA UTADA
User Image
Nala's eyes started to flicker before she had opened them to see Kuwabara. "Hm did I faint...?" Asked Nala before she had heard Shishi's comment before she had looked his way, well glared his way and threw her wand towards Shishi but it had turned into its key form so that it wouldn't break as Nala had threw it to hit Shishi but it had appeared as a necklace/charm on her neck instead. "What the hell are you talking about you sickening pervert!" Said Nala before she had blinked her eyes twice. "Wait you're both here, thank goodness..." Said Nala as she had sighed in relief before she had started to blush a little as she had figured out what had happened before looking up at Kuwabara. "Thanks a bunch for being by my side especially when I thought I couldn't do anything..." Said Nala as while she was talking she was sounding weak after all of the Magic she had used before she had snuggled her head on Kuwabara's chest. "Luna...I'm glad that you and Shishi are alright..." Said Nala before she had closed her eyes as she had unconsciously snuggled in Kuwabara's arms as she had finally fallen asleep so that she could gain some of her strength back.

Mood: Exhausted...Glad Friends Are Alright...
Thoughts: Thank goodness that Luna and the perverted pretty boy are safe...
Love me: Kazuma Kuwabara...
With me: Everyone

(((OOC: LAST POSTAGE FOR ME
IDK IF I'LL BE ONLINE TOMORROW
WILL BE GOING TO A JONNY LANG CONCERT)))
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

She could feel arms pick her up. Her body nuzzled close to who ever it was. Koro growled towards Hiei, it was like her warning. If Koromaru could speak she would have said 'do anything funny and I will bite you.' Irysh didn't live in the same area as Nala and Luna. She lived in a whole different area. So it made sense that they couldn't grab her clothes. As she laid dreaming. Her mind started to twisted.

"Irysh? What are you doing?" She scratched her head a bit looking around. She saw a tall man figure. His voice echoed in her head. "I don't know." His voice was so familiar she couldn't help but cling to it. "Irysh I can't see you? Come home Irysh!" When the lights brightened she could see the figure perfectly. It was her father. True enough they didn't agree on everything. Sometimes they didn't agree on anything but that man was always in her corner when things got bad. He looked towards Irysh but didn't make a sign of actually seeing her. Irysh waved her hands frantically screaming on the top of her lungs. "Daddy I am right here!" With that he started to walk away. Irysh stumbled to her feet trying to chase after him into the darkness. Screaming for him to stop but he just moved faster. "Irysh? I am so worried about you, why wont you answer the phone." This was the voice of her mother. Turning around she looked quickly trying to see where she was. Everything was all black, even when she turned back into the direction her father, black. "Mom, I can't see you." The sound of weeping echoed in her ears. It was cruel Irysh felt helpless to stop any of it. "Please be alive, please." That was the voice of her brother. He sounded so heart broken. Irysh fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face. How badly she wanted to reach them and tell them she was okay. How could her father not see her or hear her. Her mother called to her yet Irysh couldn't answer. Her brother begged for her to still be alive. Everyone sounded so hurt, Irysh did that to them. The words 'big girls don't cry' echoed through the silence.

Irysh didn't shed one tear in Hiei's arms. No one would know what was running through her head. Even if she woke up she wouldn't show how she felt. Keeping a smile to show how strong she was. She even wore a smile while she slept through such a horrible dream. A smile is the best armor you can put up against any sad feelings. She learned that at a young age.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

After she grabbed the two gym bags from under her bed. She grabs her computer witch it was an blue labtop then slipped it into her bag. She blinked. "Huh? I don't know how we got here also. I'm sure we will fine out.." The female grabbed the last time she need it was an i-pod changer. She shoved that thing into her bag also. "What that? That you silly. I drew it." Before she can say anything else. The female appear on the beach once more.

She blinked. She blushed what Shishi said next. "That wasn't not from me! It's from Irysh you fool! You two got off. Beside the point that your drunk on top of that. I'm still hurt from that!" Her whole face was all red. As she sighed. She really did not want to scream like that but what what less can she do? She reached into her bag then pulled out an art pad. "Remember that poster? I have many more where that from. It call fan art. People in my world do it all the time." She explained with an smile.

"Oh what happen tonight. Just forget it. I mean I seen this happen before in my world. I mean.. Just don't do it again.. Please.." She hand him the art pad. "Oh, Their are few picture in their without your shirt. I can't help myself with that.. You're too damn sexy." With an blush cross her face. As she stared at Kuwabara with an smile. "Alright, I will drop her things off in the morning. I will keep them with me." She explained. She sighed. She wanted to have a better time in the morning she hope so.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei stared at Koro then sweatdropped. He wasn't going do anything funny to her. He stared down at her. She wounder if she was alright. She might be dreaming. He stared at everyone else. "I'm going head back to the temple." With that he walked off with Irysh in his arms. He was worried about her. Since he made it before the others. He like to sleep outside under the stars. He just hope she did not mind. He walked over to an tree where he let to sleep. He sat down than placed Irysh's head in his lap.

Yukina watches Hiei goes off with Irysh, then stared at Luna who had some art work of Shishi? Really?! she wanted to see her art work too. She walked over to Luna. "I did not know you can draw." She said as she stared at the art pad. Huh? they're Shishi. She really dose like him then. She stared at Luna with an smile. "Umm.. Hehe.." Luna stared away from Yukina.

Shishi was even more confused staring back at Irysh. His didn't think he was really attracted to the girl. He could tell it was a touchy subject but his mind couldn't help wander. 'I had sex with Irysh?' His eyes widen as if someone just told him the most shocking thing that has ever happened to him. The feeling of the persons thighs, the sweet smell that was all Irysh. Why wasn't Luna more mad at him. He was so disappointed himself. He wondered if Irysh knew about it. There was no way on earth he was going to ask Luna if she did. Scratching the back of his head she spoke in a nervous voice. "I am sorry, I don't remember what happened last night. I remember taking a couple shots at the bar. Then waking up in your bed." Moving over to look at his pictures. She was a really good artist. They looked a lot like him, but Shishi has never met the girl before. How did she know how he looked with his shirt off. Did she image him with his shirt off often? Shishi scratched the back of his head "Your really good at drawing. We should probably head towards the temple." That was the only thing that came to his mind. The idea of asking her such intimate questions didn't seem like the right time. Botan agreed with Hiei but the second she turned he was already gone. The fire demon was extremely fast.

"I can't wait to see what we are going to have for breakfast!" The sound of food made Shishi flinch like he was going to puke right there. Botan laughed pointing at him like he was a joke. Flickering her hand out a ore appeared in her hands. "We call that Karma!" Hoping on her ore then flew off towards the temple.
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Irysh nuzzled Hiei's lap. It was nice feeling someone near. She didn't feel like ever wanting to wake up. She blamed it on how much pain she would be in the morning. If she got lucky then she would have a small head ache. One could only have wishful thinking this far in the game. Koro snuggled up behind Irysh's knees. The dog was weird like that. She didn't like to be held that long. Yet when Irysh was awake she wanted all the attention in the world. In the morning she would bark and growl at Hiei and everyone else. For now the pup was so tired and glad that Irysh had stopped moving. She fell to sleep almost as fast as Irysh did.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna stared at Shishi with an frown her face. She will explain herself about the art work in the morning. "It's fine really.." Luna stared at Botan as she sweatdropped at the female shaked her head. As she walked off to the temple. She entered her room once more. As she dropped everything down on the ground. As she climbed into the bed. As she fallen asleep once more.

-Next Morning-

The female set up in her bed. She still haven't forgotten about what happen. She remember she bought her stuff with her. She grabs her computer then and her Yu Yu Hakusho series then pulled out one of the disk. As she watched the episode.

Yukina entered the room watching this scene Her eyes widened at the screen. "Oh wow! That how you know us." Luna stared at the ice demon with an smile. "Yeah I forgot to say you all characters in an series call Yu Yu Hakusho. That how I know everyone." She explained, as Yukina joined the female in the bed.

"We're not real?" She said with an frown. "Will that hard to explain Yuki-Chan. You're real. This really show it. Everything around me is real. It's not an fantasy." Luna explained with an sleepish smile on her face. "I see. Umm Luna. Are you still angry with Shishi?" She asked, as Luna stared at her then shake her head 'no she wasn't' look on her face. Yukina smiled then hugged Luna since it was seven in the morning. She figure everyone would be meeting at Kuwabara later. "Hey go take an bath first." She asked.

Luna left the DVD playing as she placed the computer in her bed. "Alright, You can watch it if you Yuki-Chan. I will be back in moment. I hope.." She grabs her bag then heads out of the room heading to the bathroom. She entered the bathroom then she was still sleepy she left the door unlock. She turned on the water. As she dropped the bag on the ground, as she removed her clothes then gotten into the shower.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei fallen asleep under the tree with Irysh in his lap.

-Next Morning-

The bright sunlight blinded the fire demon. As he open his eyes, then stared down at Irysh she was still asleep. At least for now. He did not want to wake her up also. He notices Yusuke. "I hope everyone would be in a better mood."

He said, as Hiei agreed with Yusuke. "Same here.." He said with an frown. As he watches Luna head to the bathroom. She was up and about. He notices Yukina with an strange item in her hands. "Look it us!" She said as she show the episode to Yusuke and Hiei. Two boy's don't believe it! how is this?

"This something.." "I agree..." They both said, as they watches the episode together. This was taken place in the Demon world. Yusuke notices it from the last. They're characters in this show? Yusuke wanted to know more now. "That would explain it. We're characters in their world. But here we're real people." He explained with an frown on his face. He wounder if Shishi would see this also.

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Forcing herself to get up hearing a voices. Irysh wasn't really the shy type so she didn't freak out to much waking up laying on Hiei. Instead she lifted her head slowly. When her eyes caught on the laptop. Did Luna really get to go home and collect her stuff. Irysh wanted to say she was rather lucky. Instead though she wanted to know what day it was when Luna got back. Her head heart a bit with all the sunshine. Yesterday she loved the sunshine today she was going to pretend she was a vampire. A little grunt slipped from her lips. It looked like it was playing the last episodes of Yu Yu hakusho. The tournament for demon world. She hated the last episode. It haunted her how Hiei and Mukuro were so friendly to each other.
"Why is it so freaking bright? I don't really care for this season." That was one thing she never wanted to see. It wasn't like she didn't want the fire demon happy. She just wanted him to be happy with her. When she looked back at it, it was kind of selfish as a fan. Now, he was in hand reach. If Mukuro came for him now. She would put up a fight. There was no way she was going to let the boy out of her sight. Scratching her head she wondered if her normal self was to much for him."Do you like playful tigers or rough wolfs?" The question was a little strange but it made since to Irysh. She wouldn't tell Hiei how to choose but she hoped that he would choose right. Her head hurt and she didn't feel like being upset in the morning. Even then she would continue to press him until he made the choice she preferred. The idea of taking him back to her world was a little bit to much though. She could worry about the future, that was ahead of game. She only needed to worry about the now.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Shishi yawned watching Yukina run a metal book over to Yusuke and Hiei. A couple words came to his ears. They where characters in Luna's world. What did she actually know about him. Moving over to the computer. He stared it was like a strange witch's glass. It was drips of the past recorded in it. Who recorded this stuff, how did this get leaked into Luna's world. Seeing how Luna wasn't in hand reach. He looked over to Irysh with a quick point."Two questions for you!" He held up one finger with a raise of the eye brow. "How much do you know about us?" Pulling up the second finger he actually really wanted to know this question. It was bothering him all night and only Irysh could answer it. He whispered it so the others didn't hear it. "Did we have sex?" Botan appeared behind Yukina staring into the strange book.

The first question was a little understandable. It was hard to answer really. Wouldn't it sound like a stalker to truly explain how much they knew. She was guessing that Nala and Luna was just as bad as Irysh was with the show. "Well, to be honest we know about your pasts and stuff. In fact in that episode you get eaten." The second question nearly sent Irysh in a mind flip. That had nothing to do with the video at all. "Well, now my head hurt even worse. Thank you please excuse me." Her voice was very sarcastic. Irysh got up slowly she wondered if someone was in the bath. Something told her to escape.

Shishi face turned bright red thinking about Luna knowing more then fan girls even knew. What were these people extreme stalkers. Didn't they feel a little weird about knowing so much about them. His eye twitched a bit with forced smile. "Okay if you guys know so much about us. When Luna gets out of the bath, isn't it fair if you explain the intimate details in your life." Botan smashed her fist in her palm. That was a great idea, they really didn't know to much about Irysh and Luna. It wouldn't hurt for them to explain about their pasts. Nodding her head she turned towards Shishi like he was a genius.

"I think we would all like to know about your guys past and such." She turned towards Yukina with a big smile. Who knows what types of things are in their world. Maybe it was her nosy side of her but it was truly only fair if they thought about it. Botan rushed towards the kitchen she was going to make some tea for the event. It was going to be great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff