Welcome to Gaia! ::

ayisosm's Wife

___________██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ X ██ X ██ Xx ██ x
                                ________───────Xmoons and stars are dancingX──────
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                __________ ━━ we don't know where we're goingX
                                __________________________________────────────────

PIPER ▇▇ ⁰¹ fine x x x x ▇▇ ⁰² uh … no P I P E R ( ! ) let's get lost ×tonight

heh, ‘fraid you come in a little late if that’s what your goal was, but sure. yeah, don’t worry about that .. i hate rushing myself so … when i feel like it’s perfect — i’ll let you know. starts walking to the door but pauses as emmet is not only slightly blocking the frame, but starts to speak up again, in which calls for piper to stare thoughtfully oh, already? cool. uh, i mean, not .. really.shrugs as he really couldn’t care less about the project; he’s more than confident they’re fine but, uh, i’ll take up that offer of going to the shop. my on-call is at 3 tomorrow so i’ll be missing out on your mom’s awesome noodles. brows twitch to the sound of the alarm, signaling for the students to start to get to their next class. he looks at emmet for as long as he possibly can before averting his gaze, a small smile hidden from emmet’s view yeah, well, see ya .. emmet. he shimmy’s past emmet, walking into the bustling hall, and inevitably getting lost in the crowd
                                                                  ▇ ▇x i’ll hold your hand ××

________ ██ __ ██ __ ██ __ ██ __ ██ __ ██ __

xxx ██ ██ ██__if this__ is __ to end in fire . ! __ ──────────
                                      emmetemmetemmetxxx ₀₁ ██ : slightly interested.________ ₀₂ ██ : nada.

then i'll see you there. .grins and turns on his heels, heading in the opposite direction of piper a suppressed smile on his face )

shauna: em! em em em em em em em! ( / approaches emmet with a disappointed on her face, kyle trailing after her ) you didn't come by the club! i keep telling you to join - it'll look great for applying for colleges.

mmm, i had someone i needed to talk to. .shrugs lazily, blinking as kyle punches his shoulder lightly ) ugh, college...

kyle: who were you with? ( / begins walking next to emmet, a curious look on his face before he breaks out into a grin ) was it one of the cheerleaders? i knew you were creeping on them for a reason!

nah. was talking to piper. .points his thumb behind him, in the direction of the art classes ) in one of the art classes.

kyle&shauna: who? (/says simultaneously, making shauna giggle and kyle roll his eyes)

my partner for our project. .states as they reach their class, ending the conversation as he settles into his seat whilst shauna and kyle look at each other. begins scribbling on the corner of one of the pages of his notebook, watching the pen move in circular motions, ignoring the feeling of wanting to meet and talk to piper again )

____WE____ SHOULD ____ BURN ____ TOGETHER
                                                                            ____________________________________________________________

___________watch the flamesxxx.

ayisosm's Wife

walks into the shop, book in hand - this time an actual book, "crime and punishment" and as he's lead to a booth, he slips in - tossing his bag to the side as he orders the usual and his favorite, chicken udon. as the waiter leaves, his eyes look up from behind his book, scanning the kitchen area - hoping to get a glimpse of emmet, but he suddenly feels silly for the growing anticipation within him oh whatever, it's not that big of a deal. anyway, uh, where - oh finds the place he left off and continues to read

.quickly places things into the dishwasher, washing his hands swiftly before scurrying back to the front of the shop, picking up an order of chicken udon and reading the table off the tab ) table three, table three, table three.. .mutters under his breath, eyes lifting to the slightly busy shop and grins when he notices piper ) chicken udon ~ .announces when he reaches the table, tilting his head slightly with a lopsided grin as he places the dish in front of piper ) here you go. do you want me to grab my laptop so you can look over the project? i'll be on my break in a little bit.

ayisosm's Wife

hm -- looks up at emmet and instead of focusing on those light brown eyes, he couldn't help but study the thick-black-frame over them he must really want me to see it, huh. uh, sure .. um take .. your time, uh, work hard hesitantly shakes his fist in a "cheering" way, but he quickly puts his hand down, feeling incredibly stupid and averts his eyes to look at the delicious bowl in front of him ugh, yes, been waiting all day for this and .. steals a glance of emmet before he starts to eat his noodles and continue to read as he waits for the laptop to be brought over and once it is, he carefully places his bowl on his lap, pushes his book to the side and looks at the screen then back up at emmet erm, you know instead of watching me you should work a little more before your break. i'm not goin' anywhere you know. chuckling lightly, he returns his gaze to the screen, sighing in relief as emmet leaves him uh, yeah ... looks great, we're totally gonna pass this annnd that's enough of that basically skimming through the power point, he opens up a paint tool and starts to draw a sloppy, but distinguishable, emmet. remains aware of his surroundings and he never really keeps his eye off emmet, stealing glances of his profile every now and again

.raises a single eyebrow, before chuckling ) right right, work hard ~ .turns and walks to the back of the kitchen, where the office was and takes out the laptop from his backpack ) i honestly think we're going to pass this project, and its not like he never comes here anyway... .ponders why he needed an excuse for piper to come over, shrugging it off as he returns to piper, giving him the laptop and rolling his eyes sarcastically ) you really think i was gonna sit and watch you inspect the job i did? .asks, not really expecting an aswer as he turns to greet another customer, returning to work ) hi, for how many?

--

.wipes his hands on his waist apron before untying it and hanging it up in the kitchen, returning to the front of the shop where most customers have left. ) hope i didn't keep you here long, .peers at piper on his laptop but doesn't get a good look as he sits across from him ) i decided to leave the break near the end of my shift, so i get off early. .tilts his head, leaning against the table with his arms ) howdya think of it?

ayisosm's Wife

he slowly looks up to exchange eye-contact, keeping a straight face; he blinks and looks back at the screen that is now covered with quick sketches of emmet mm, no, not really. hm ..? oh it's glances between emmet and the sketches .. nice. we're, uh, totally gonna pass so, uh, good job partner. he decides to close the paint tool, not saving the document, and bringing back up the powerpoint on the screen. this time, he skims through it a little more cautiously, paying attention to detail, and sure enough it really was good hey, i've been wondering, are those glasses prescription? he keeps his eyes on the screen before closing it and letting his eyes settle one emmet

that's good ~ .leans against his hand, elbow against the table, eyes wandering to his co-workers cleaning up as the last of the customers decide to leave ) hm? .blinks and turns to piper, a bit confused for a moment before slowly nodding ) yeah, they are. do people wear them without prescription? .becomes genuinely curious and wondering why people would wear glasses without it ) i'm kinda blind, i mean, i'm nearsighted so i need glasses, especially for school - if i'm sitting in the back. .tucks a stray strand of hair behind his ears )

ayisosm's Wife

oh .. so they're legit .. mm, mhm, yeah they do. it's, uh, i dunno, it's "hip"? part of the fad, i guess he states with a slight shrug as he doesn't exactly understand it himself, but people are free to express themselves he supposes i mean haven't you seen 'em 'round school? there's a good handful of people who wear glasses for no reason other than to compliment their outfits. hm, are you? how long have you been wearing glasses? studies emmet and comes to the conclusion that the glasses frame his face nicely, they compliment him. cheek in palm, he leans against the table, briefly looking up as one of the waiters picks up his empty bowl and cup; his eyes trail after the person before looking around the, now, empty shop oh, i .. i'm the last one. is that ok? like, shouldn't i leave? questions, his eyes landing on emmet again

hip, huh? .hums to himself, trying to recollect anyone he's seen at school that have glasses without prescription ) mmm, no? always thought they wore contacts, or something when they don't wear glasses, i think hmmm. .looks up as he thinks about how long he's had glasses for ) i don't know, about... grade 5ish? my eyesight's pretty bad like, without them, i can't read those words on that menu behind you. .motions to the wall behind piper, where there was a chalkboard with today's specials written in big font ) i can see a lot of things pretty clearly close up though. .nods to the co-worker who picks up piper's dishes, looking back at piper with a shrug ) unless you have somewhere to be or you want to leave, then nope. i can close up the shop - .pauses for a brief moment, wondering if he should continue with his train of thought ) if you wanna stay. or we could go somewhere else. .runs his hands through his hair, reaching the hair tie and tightening it slightly )

ayisosm's Wife

well, yeah, they do too but there’s some people who just wear them for kicks. uh, but you know sometimes they’ll wear them without the lenses .. which looks kind of retarded, but whatever; it doesn’t matter. 5? brows raise, eyes widening slightly as he notes the long time that’s, basically, almost forever at this point. hm? turns back to look at the sign and then he glances back at emmet, staring at him curiously so, if you took off your glasses you could still see me, right? or no? blinks, a bit taken aback by the option; sounding much like an invitation uh, i mean i’m cool here or … why? is there somewhere you wanna be?

ah, for the different color eyes or something then. but lens-less glasses? i don't think i've seen them yet. .shrugs, knowing it's probably 'cause he doesn't pay attention to other people very much ) yeah, i'm just the unlucky one in the family - everyone else has pretty good eyesight. .chuckles and tilts his head at the curious question ) well, .lifts his hands to his face, removing the glasses, squinting slightly before focusing on piper's face ) yeah, it's pretty clear. .leans closer, almost half way across the table his arms were supporting him on, as he looks at piper's eyes. ) at this distance, i can clearly see your eyes though. .stares at piper, for what felt like a minute but was only a second before pulling away, putting his glasses back on ) your eyes, they're an auburn-ish colour? they're nice, and unique. .leans back, casually as if it was not a big deal and hums ) nah, if you had a suggestion i could leave the closing to someone else ~

ayisosm's Wife

yeah, he can’t suppress the light laugh that’s been wanting to come out, the back of his hand covering the small smile that follows i, uh, it’s funny that you haven’t noticed, given your eye. realizing that emmet begins to lean in, he slowly comes out of his elbow-propped-on-the-table position. he blinks, his lips pressed close as emmet was incredibly close; a slight warming in his chest as they lock stares and he exhales through his nose as soon as emmet backs away, not even noticing he was holding his breath mm, yeah, my grandmother supposedly had them because both my parents have brown eyes. but, um, thanks. stares at emmet his brows furrowing as he really couldn’t read him. whether emmet wanted to go, didn’t want to go, which was it? piper didn’t know and he suddenly felt like the decision fell onto him and he lowers his head, his brows still knit in pensive thought what .. should i do …there’s really nowhere i .. looks back at emmet, holding their gaze a little longer before sighing and coming to a decision you, uh, wanna come over to my place then? we could … watch a movie or something … i actually own a projector so i screen movies in my room whenever i feel like it just say no, it’s gonna be really lame and unimpressive ..

.nods and smiles as a response to the "thanks", taking in piper's words ) interesting though, i've never seen someone with that color. .blinks as he can hear the hypothetical gears in piper's head grinding ) really? .responds automatically without a thought, surprised that piper would actually ask him to go over ) i mean, sure. i wouldn't mind. it is a friday after all... .rubs his chin before pulling the laptop in front of him, in a motion to go grab his things if the plans were set. feels slightly antsy but pushes the feeling aside ) you sure about it? i don't want to intrude ~

ayisosm's Wife

PIPER ▇▇ ⁰¹ nervous x x x x ▇▇ ⁰² uh … no P I P E R ( ! ) let's get lost ×tonight

ah … is that so stays quiet, watching emmet gather his things, the idea of emmet coming over dawning on him s**t, what the hell did i just do .. as if ripped from his thoughts, he looks at emmet, blinking as he processes the words that were just spoken ah, um — pauses for a second before gathering his own things yeah .. yeah it’s fine. fiddles with his lobe before running a hand through his hair as he patiently waits for emmet to settle what he needs to settle before leading the way out of the shop

well, this is .. this is it; my place. he looks at emmet and there’s an ease that washes over him, giving him this new found calm to not worry about what was to happen as they walked up to the door uh, so, just letting you know .. my house pretty much smells like incense. so, if it smells weird, that’s why … opens the door, closing it behind emmet as he’s, unsurprisingly, greeted by the aroma of cinnamon spice as he walks down the hall, stairs immediately to the left, kitchen on the right, and living space directly ahead; in which his mother was swaying her hips, her boyfriend, raj, guiding her hips as he instructed her great, perfect, another belly dancing lesson. uh —

raj: ayyy, piper. how’s it going? ( / bows his head in hello, a friendly smile on his face )

mom: piper, i thought you weren’t coming home. where have — ( / slowly turns looks at piper from over her shoulder and she immediately notices piper’s downcast expression, noting he had brought a friend ) oh my god, piper, you .. you have a guest, um ( / pulls away from raj and walks over to piper and emmet; immediately giving emmet a welcome hug ) hi, i’m colette, i’m piper’s mom. this is .. piper ( / beams at her son, her eyes twinkling in a mixture of excitement and wonder )

staring at his mother, he knows exactly what she’s saying and vice versa. exhaling the breath he was holding, he glances at emmet uh, yeah mom, this is .. this is emmet. he came over to .. watch a movie with me so ..

raj: ah, and here i thought today would be the day you’d join us in some belly dancing, eh? ( / laughs jokingly as he raises a hand as a hello towards emmet before walking over to anne )
                                                                  mom: mm, firing up that old projector, huh? well, enjoy yourselves then. emmet, our home is your home. feel free to look through the fridge, use the shower, whatever you wanna do it’s perfectly fine and piper — i’m getting a plant to put out on the patio tomorrow so i need you to move some things and make a little space for it alright.

mm, sure. i’ll do it now. you can come too if you want. looks back at emmet as he sets his bag down, slipping out of his shoes as he walks over to the glass door, revealing an array of body sculptures, teacups, jewelry boxes, and various other ceramic works man, seriously. uh, let’s see starts to move some of the smaller pots further away from one of the corners

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff