Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
When she had first gotten to school it had been so lonely and so scare. No one wanted to get close to the new girl who started school under suspicious circumstances, of course there were always a few that tried but for some reason or another they left her too. Even now, in her final year, she had few friends, people knew her, they were nice to her, but she had no one she really relied on, and that had been of her own choosing and her own orchestration. Once again safe in the realm of her homework Jupiter was oblivious to the world. She already knew the two lovers were dead, she didn't have to guess that, it was obvious, she also knew that she was here for her own protection, but she didn't belong to this family and it would be unfair for her to ask anything of them. Finally, she knew that once she was safe, they would go their separate ways, that was how the world worked and she would not get attached.

A tear slipped down her cheek and she quickly pushed it away. She had no one to rely on but herself so she would not fall apart like this. She would smile happily like she had for the last two years, she would get through this and she would go home, that's all she needed to do.

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gabriel went to Trist, telling her to get certain things for him and to make sure they were moved in. He looked at the door to his room, Trist leaving with the cash and money. He knew well enough that the woman would be safe, he had instructed on the phone for some of the BBB to follow her. He looked at his door, before gently knocking on it. He opened the door, before gently noting that something was off here.

Gabriel moved towards the girl, not thinking on his actions before he hugged the female. Gentle was the hug, but she would feel it. He smelled salt water, and she had not taken anything in here. He knew well enough that meant she had to have been crying, he knew that scent from when Trist had been in his home for the first week. He looked at the girl, before resting his forehead on hers. He did not want her to feel pain while here, and for some reason he felt it tug at his heart strings.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Again Jupiter didn't take any notice of the man until she was touched, and she looked up at him, quickly trying to clean her face but she was hugged. She blushed lightly, the heat rising to her face as she looked at him. She still couldn't really see him until he rested his forehead on hers and her face blushed more. He was rather handsome but somehow, familiar. "You look like someone I went to school with." She whispered, slowly pushing her book to the side, again trying to clean off her face now that she wasn't being held. "Would you like your bed back?" She asked, not really sure how to react in this situation. She really didn't typically have physical contact with others, before had been necessary, but this had come out of no where, so she really wasn't sure what to do.

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gabriel felt his mind being tugged at by what she said and he kept the hug. He kept his cold forehead against hers, he did not draw breath whatsoever now but he looked at her. His arms has fell slightly, not restricting her and he watched her move the book. He wanted to really kiss her on the lips for some reason, but strongly resisted it.

"I was in school with you.... I was changed when I turned eighteen.... I always watched you, and kept others from picking on you as much as I could... I certainly hope that they are not bothering you... But no, I don't want my bed back... At least not yet.. The other two... They are moved out of here, and they won't be coming back... I am having the room redone for you though, I hope you don't mind if I ask you to list a few things that you enjoy...." Gabriel said before lifting his forehead off of hers, and moving to the foot of the bed. He gently sat down, yawning loudly before looking at her. He was tired indeed, but wanted her to have a room before he took over his bed.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"I figured someone was helping me, I'm glad I can finally say thank you, but no, I've kind of faded into obscurity now. Which I guess is kind of good, it means I won't have any of my friends targeted because of this whole mess." She sighed and leaned against the headboard, looking at him, he really was hot now. "Your tired, why don't you sleep for a while, I can sit at the kitchen table and do my work until you have rested enough." She began to get up, not really minding. She could give up his bed, she was only using it for now

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"No, no... I still have more work to do... You continue to work, your grades are important right now for you... So please, take care when doing them...." Gabriel said getting up and stretching. Several joints could be heard popping, as he yawned once again. He instantly started for the door, leaving as he heard movement coming to the front door. Trist came in, the helpers moving a mattress in the spare room. They also moved a dresser, a desk, and a book shelf into the room. They then moved a few boxes into the room, before waving at Gabriel and leaving. They would seem him again soon enough and they knew it.

Gabriel practically forced himself into the room, exhaustion was starting to set in. He started placing book onto the shelves, trying to get this done to remove the boxes from the girls room. He got half way through however, before his extreme fatigue caught up with him and he fell back dead asleep. The loud thump cause a squeak from Trist who came in to see Gabriel laying there asleep. She just closed the door, thankfully there were no windows in that room yet.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jupiter went back to her homework, almost finished with calculus when she heard the sound of someone falling she sat up and looked around. She made her way off the bed gently sliding her book flat and walking off to the bedroom where she heard the noise from. She watched as Trist closed the door, "Did he fall asleep?" She asked quietly, assuming he had.

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Trist looked at the girl, before nodding at the question that was asked. She looked at the girl, before deciding to speak finally. The girl had a room here, and she would move in there for the while that she had to be. Trist moved along, doing this and that, going to friends and getting favors called in. She was being resourceful as the day went, not getting back until the sun was going down. She had left Jupiter in the apartment, and came back to see no one in the main room of the apartment. She went to Gabriel's room to check to see if the girl was in there, knocking gently before opening the door.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jupiter was in fact in Gab's room, homework done, books to the side, and she was curled up asleep. She hadn't completely recovered from being almost drained of blood and the scares of the morning, right now she was just trying to rest enough to get her spirits back up, but she had been asleep for a while.

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Trist moved forward, closing the door for the most part. She walked up to the girl, shaking her on the shoulder very gently so as to not wake her up abruptly. Trist thought for a few moments about what she wanted to say, her green parts of her hair hanging down in front of the girl. Trist crouched getting face level with the girl, before deciding to speak.

"Hey Jupiter, did you get your school work done? Are you hungry?" Trist whispered to the girl, not wanting to startle her at all. She knew how she was the first month or so when she had been taken under Gabriel's wing, and she knew well what would happen if this girl felt trapped. She did not want to have to tie this girl to a chair, let alone do it alone when it was in the evening.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Slowly she began to wake up, looking at Trist. "Yeah... yeah I got it all done, food sounds good." She whispered, slowly getting up. Maybe clothes and a shower would be a good for her, her shirt was still slightly blood stained and she hadn't really been able to get clean since the night she was attacked. "Can I make dinner? It would really make me feel more at ease." She said with a half smile as she got up, stretching slightly.

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Sure, but do you want a shower first?" Trist said before she remembered she had brought clothes for Jupiter to her room. She wanted to dress Gabriel in a few for a joke, but she remembered what she had done when she thought about it. She did not want to take the possibility to piss him off, and her mind slowly filtered through a few things. She had bought jeans, baggy but not enough to actually mess with movement. She had bought belts, many of them and different sets of shoes.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Yeah, a shower might be a good idea, but I don't want to be to loud and possibly wake Gab again, will it be okay for me to take a shower." She asked, rubbing her arm gently as she looked at the girl."

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Trist nodded, before her feet seemed to glide across the floor. She moved quickly and quietly, going into the girls new room and gathering all of the clothing. She brought it out, she would let the girl choose as she rested the clothing on the couch and the coffee table. It was more so what was left of the coffee table, as damaged as it was, but she care little for that. She then looked to the bathroom, going there. She hoped that she had scents that Jupiter would not mind, as she came out with a few bottles of shampoo and conditioner. "Hey, which scent do you want? Waterfall, Coconut, or Mint?" Trist said as she looked in the room, nowhere specifically as her bangs had gotten in the way of her actually sight.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Mint sounds good." She said as she took the bottle. "And, um shall we bring clothes into the bathroom, I don't want to be walking around in only a towel if Gab wakes up." She really was a bit protective of her body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff