Welcome to Gaia! ::

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Ostrava - 'The Fallen Prince'

"...I believe in you, I can show that I can see right through all your empty lies, I won't stay long in this world so wrong..."

Ostrava sighed heavily as Belynda left, taking her key with her. Ostrava shook his head slowly and reached for his glass, taking a sip of wine. "Well." He whispered in the dull silence. "That could have gone better." Ostrava looked into his glass, swirling the dark red liquid slightly. He was not angry with anyone, just conflicted. Too many paths and motivations criss-crossed before him. What was Belynda not telling him? Ostrava sighed again and placed a gentle kiss upon the top of Chloe's head. He chuckled gently, taking another sip of wine before holding the glass up to Chloe's lips. "Quite the pickle I am in, My Pet." Ostrava needed to speak with Chloe about Ebony, and then speak to Belynda. Contacting Ebony directly, or perhaps following her could be needed as well. "Tell me Chloe, just how much do you know of Belynda?" He needed to know more of Belynda. She could be dangerous, perhaps more so than her Mother, Ostrava could not afford any slip ups with Belynda.

" Say Goodbye, as we dance with the Devil tonight, don't you ever look him in the eye, as we dance with the Devil tonight...."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Ebony. - The 'Wicked' Witch

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

The succubus pushed the cup from her lips. She did not have the desire to finish the wine. It wasn't as if she needed it, there was no benefit from drinking such liquids. Her eyes gazed up at her master and her hand moved to stroke his cheek. "You have put yourself in a corner Master. Lord Alem will be very displeased when he finds you have hidden his witch and his future bride. You've upset our guest, and Mistress has yet to return. I'm afraid this little war will cost you too much my Master." Chloe squirmed slightly and pulled herself from Ostrava's warm lap. His warmth was missed, but she was in a pacing mood. There were too many delicious scents and energies to ignore. Chloe felt rather conflicted herself, but she assumed that was from drinking Ostrava's blood. He was still in her system and his feelings radiated through her. "Belynda is a rather confusing creature. Her mother and father are both wild in nature and very powerful. I know her father wanted a boy to carry on his line, but Ebony did not bare him a son. It caused their courtship to turn sour very quickly. Of course my Mistress had no intention of dragging out a relationship with Belynda. Ebony is not the mothering type. I'm sure you know that very well Master." Chloe sighed and fixed her hair, debating where she was going with the story. In truth she knew very little about the young demoness. "Despite never being with Ebony Belynda is very similar to her."

Belynda - Discordia herself

Nine the Ranger

Christmas break is nearly here. I'll have more time to be online if you're interested in continuing this storyline.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

"...I believe in you, I can show that I can see right through all your empty lies, I won't stay long in this world so wrong..."

Ostrava propped his legs up on the desk and rocked back in his chair lazily. "Alem can go to hell. Belynda will get over it." He tilted his head backwards to stare up at the cold, grey, stone ceiling. "The only ones I truly care about are yourself and Ebony, and I may very well have burnt my bridges with her." It was not a reality Ostrava wished to face. He closed his lustrous silver eyes and breathed deeply. Without Ebony he was unsure of what he'd do. He listened in silence as Chloe described what she knew of Belynda. Strange to think that Belynda could have been Ostrava's daughter in another reality. Had life's chain of events been different Ostrava could have been a father. He opened one eye and observes Chloe. Who knows, that stIll could be a possibility. "Similar?" Ostrava seemed perplexed by this. Just how similar were the two?

" Say Goodbye, as we dance with the Devil tonight, don't you ever look him in the eye, as we dance with the Devil tonight...."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

"Master... May I speak my mind freely about Belynda and Lord Alem?" There was little Chloe could do to ease her Master's tension, but she knew he as wrong. "If she was going to burn bridges with you I would no longer be here with you." The succubus moved to a shelf littered with book. Her fingers slowly traced over the hard binding. "You have dominated us both, but I am hers first Master." Chloe bit her lip. She did not like being harsh with Ostrava, it was against her nature to cause pain. All she knew was how to give pleasure. Speaking the truth was easy, but not when it meant her Master's displeasure. Her face turned slightly so she could gaze at her master through her curtain of hair. Her one eye fixated on him. "They share a bond of blood. Belynda is half of Ebony regardless how distant they are. There temper is also something you can not overlook. They are powerful, and Belynda holds the ability to be just as manipulative as her mother. Their looks too, there are subtle difference but not enough to deny Ebony as Belynda's mother."

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava took the bottle of wine and drank nearly half of it in a single gulp. At least the question of Chloe's master was answered. Ostrava leaned forward and rested his heas on the desk while listening to Chloe. He grew tired of hearing Alem's name, and of hearing of Belynda. He wanted to crawl into bed and forget this day had ever happened, quite wishful thinking that. "Do you think that Belynda could manipulate me?" a silly question given that she almost did with the key. What exactly was the story behind the key? Ostrava sat up momentarily and took a swig from the bottle again. Part of this made him long for the days when Ebony hated him and refused to even be around him. Simpler times. All of this was giving Ostrava quite a headache, or was that the alcohol? He groaned when the realization set in that he would need to speak with Belynda once more tonight to show her to her sleeping arrangements.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

A soft frown graced Chloes lips at Ostrava's poor mood. She could not blame him for feeling such despair. It had been a long day for her beloved Master. Slowly the succubus turned and drew closer to him once more. Her hand gently pushed it's way through his hair and she hummed softly. "You are tired." Her voice was gentle and soothing. Chloe continued to stroke his hair and cheeks. "Master, do you hate me now that you know whom I truly belong to?" A foreign fear laced her words. Chloe could not understand rejection, nor could her mind cope with the idea of being disliked. Ostrava was wounded by the news, but did he truly understand? Ebony was her life, she was the one whom had saved her. Chloe belonged to her, but that did not mean she felt nothing for Ostrava.

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava shook his head slowly. "No my dear, I do not hate you. I've known all along who you truly belong to." Ostrava looked up at Chloe. His eyes held a foreign sadness, and pain. The day's events had been hard on him. He'd felt almost every emotion one could feel in one day. Joy and love after his night with Ebony. Anger and pain from seeing Chloe hurt and finding out about Belynda. Now depression from it all weighing down on his shoulders. Slowly he stood and stroked Chloe's hair gently. "We'll be off to bed soon dear, go settle yourself in my quarters. I will find Belynda and show her to her's, I won't be long." Ostrava inhaled deeply and left his study to find Belynda, taking his bottle of wine with him.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

Chloe whimpered when Ostrava left her. "Yes Master..." She whispered to the now empty room. With heavy sigh Chloe left the room as well and made her way to Ostrava's room.

Belynda was in a common room. Her eyes were cast upon a fire that was nearly nothing but ash. Soft words came from her lips as the dying fire danced around her fingertips.

Nine the Ranger

((OOC: SSS Just wasn't sure what to do with them exactly... ))

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava wandered through his castle in search of Belynda, although now he was slightly inebriated by the wine. Ostrava preferred his drinks rather strong. "Bel-Belynda?..." He called out slightly slurred. Curse him for building such a large castle, and curse him for not bringing more wine. Coming upon a small sitting room, one of Ostrava's favorite spots for reading, he found Belynda sitting. And toying with the fire in the room. "What on earth are you doing? It's time for bed." Ostrava now found himself leaning against the door frame to prop himself up, the room seemed to tilt and shift slightly.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

A pregnant pause filled the air as Belynda continued to play with the fire. A small flame inched up her arm like a caterpillar. "I may be a guest in your home, but you should not be concerning yourself about my sleep habits. I am far past the age to be coddled like a child." The blonde woman stood gracefully. Her ruby eyes gazed sideways at Ostrava. In the low light there was little difference between the young demoness and her enchantress mother. The fire worked it's way up her arm to her shoulder and down around her neck, cutting over her cleavage to wander to the other side. Belynda shivered and laughed softly at the sensation. Her body turned fully to face Ostrava, her eyes glowing red, just like her mothers. The fire crawled down her arm to her open palm. Without warning her fingers closed tightly over the flame smothering it. "I doubt you came all this way to usher me to bed..." Belynda purred sweetly as a few specks of ashes fell from her hand.
Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava blinked several times. The low light, and his slightly drunken state made Belynda look more like her mother than ever. He stayed in the doorway, lest Belynda try anything. "Yes, that is all I came for. You under my roof and under my protection, you might as well be a child." Ostrava looked away from Belynda and focused on the now dead fireplace. Ostrava would need a clear head to make it through any of Belynda's tricks now, and Chloe was not here to help him. With any luck Belynda would cooperate and go to bed, or at least stay in her room. Ostrava should have just gone to bed with Chloe...

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

The room filled with a disapproving hiss. Belynda had not been a child for many decades, at least not in her mind. "My gracious host I assure you I am no child." The woman moved closer still. Her steps were long and purposeful, clearly angered by his claims. Her little fingers snapped to his face as she grasped his chin. Ruby orbs narrowed in a foreign disapproval. "I am here at my fathers request. I did not come with my skirt between my legs, nor did I ask to be placed here. He wants me hidden, and hidden I shall remain, but do not confuse my need for secrecy as a cry for protection." Belynda removed her hands from his face. Her orbs softened as she gazed up at him. He looked so broken. Her hand gently touched above his heart. "I am not weak Ostrava. Do not treat me like a porcelain doll." The words came out strong, but there was something with her tone. Something that was strikingly like her mothers. "First you will worry about me wandering at night, and then it will lead to my nourishment, followed by my mental health, and then the next thing you know I'll have weaselled a way into your heart."
Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

"I-I...I-" Ostrava stammered before biting his tongue. He took a step backwards. Why did Belynda need to look and sound so much like Ebony? Even her words were very much like something Ebony told him long ago. Ostrava blushed slightly, out of embarrassment and his drunken state. "Y-You'll not be weaseling into my heart. Th,That spot is already filled..." It was true, Ostrava was in love with Ebony, Belynda surely knew this. He staggered slightly but still clung to the doorway. "Curse you..." He muttered under his breath. Even thinking about that was wrong on many levels to Ostrava. He wanted to see Belynda like the daughter he could never have. If Ebony was furious when Ostrava and Chloe played alone..How would she react if it was Belynda? Ostrava shook his head vigorously, desperately trying to shake the thoughts from his head. It did nothing to help his condition, it only caused him to stagger foreard onto Belynda.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

***Traveling***

Chloe - The Silent One

A sly little smirk graced Belynda's lips. Ostrava was weak but only for the moment, so she needed to act quickly. As he fell against her she moved her hand to support her back. Her hand grasped onto his and tugged him to the side. With as much grace as possible she placed his falling body to land on the ground. The demoness was strong for her petit form and has little trouble having him land gently on his back. In a blur of colour and movement Ostrava was pinned beneath her in front of the fireplace. She sat atop of his stomach, her hand still clasped onto his as her other braced itself against his chest. "The place I will hold is not what you refer to Lord Ostrava. You are a handsome man, and if you weren't tied to my mother I'd bed you within a heartbeat... But even I know better than to anger her." Belynda stooped low so her face was mere inches from his. Her crimson lips pulled with a sweet smile, and her hair formed a curtain around them. "Are you so weak that you'd allow yourself to be incapacitated by a stranger? Regardless of who my mother is, you do not know me. You don't know my loyalties, and you don't know if I'd actually wed Alem or not." Her hand released his and she stroked his cheek absently. "You don't even know if you can trust me." Without warning Belynda sat up straight, but did not remove herself from him. "And you are to be my protector? Ha, that notion is beyond laughable."
Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrave sighed heavily. The floor was warm in front of the fireplace, it was the only comfort in the moment. Belynda spoke and he scoffed. "Just as I don not know you Belynda, you do not know me. You would be wise to know that I could provide more than a challenge to Alem and your Father." His last words came out with a touch of venom. He held a hand out and the fireplace reignited. The fire however was not normal. The flames burned a dark grey, casting a sinister light over the room. Ostrava's entire attitude had changed. He did not take kindly to being doubted. "Do you have a point Belynda or may I go to bed?" If the mood was different, and if it was Ebony instead of Belynda Ostrava would be loving this moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff