Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
All three women were silent as Ostrava moved towards the throne. Ebony even found herself biting her tongue less as she gazed at the pair. She wanted to hate them, but couldn't. Her eyes fell to Belynda. Had she been any better than them? The witch had knowingly left her child to a monster just like them. She'd made no attempts to help raise the child, or free her from Damions cruel abuse. Ebony sighed softly and looked back at the woman whom was Ostrava's mother. The witch knew she was a monster too, just on a different level.

Chloe moved closer to Ostrava, she wanted to be near him. She needed him in that moment. Seeing his parents was even difficult for her. Her hand reached for Ostravas. If things had been different she would have commented on how beautiful his mother was. Would their child look like them? Probably, but how would that make Ostrava feel? Her gaze moved to the spear. "Is that it?" She whispered curiously.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Ostrava - 'The Fallen Prince'

"...I believe in you, I can show that I can see right through all your empty lies, I won't stay long in this world so wrong..."

Ostrava twisted the spear slightly as he looked.down into the hollow eyes of his Mother's skull. That woman was responsible for all of his pain, his suffering. She got what she deserved in the end, but Ostrava couldn't shake the rage from seeing her hand reaching for the crown. Her true prize all along, and even in death she grasped for it. "Yes." Ostrava responded to Chloe softly. He pupled the spear and held it so.Chloe and the others could see. Even after all this time not a spec of rust marred it's beautiful black finish. "Volentra, The Black Lance. A weapon made for my hand alone." It felt good to be reunited with his old companion. The screech of metal pierced the air again and without so much as looking Ostrava threw Volentra and pierced the Sentinel's 'heart', ending it immediately. He kept his hand out before Volentra flew back to his hands. "There are still a few things I want to see." Ostrava looked to a stairwell off to the side, Chloe and Ebony should have realized that it was identical to the stairwells of Ostrava's manor.

" Say Goodbye, as we dance with the Devil tonight, don't you ever look him in the eye, as we dance with the Devil tonight...."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Surprisingly Belynda did not move to follow them, she simply stared at the dead couple on the floor. She moved closer so her feet almost touched the dead king. "This will be my father one day?" She whispered hollowly. Her eyes flickered to black for a mere moment. "I want this to be him..." Belyndas voice was barely above a whisper, but the sincerity was unmistakable. She wanted her father dead.

Ebony gazed to the stairway, unable to look at her child. She hated this place. Hated being trapped there. It made her uneasy and seeing Belynda so broken was even more unsettling. Why was it now of all times that so many emotions came to her? The witch went back to biting her tongue, this time harder than before. It eased the tension in her shoulders to feel the pain radiate through her mouth. Inwardly she sighed and moved to the familiar stairs.

Chloe nodded her head. "It's a beautiful weapon Master... To survive all it had makes it truly unique."

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

"...I believe in you, I can show that I can see right through all your empty lies, I won't stay long in this world so wrong..."

Ostrava stopped and looked back at Belynda. She really did hate her father. "I'd love the opportunity to help you with that Belynda." Ostrava's eyes moved to Volentra. Yes, with his weapon now back in his possession he could defeat Damion easily, perhaps even Alem. Ostrava gently stroked Chloe's hair and kissed the top of her head. "I'll.make him suffer what what he's done." His head remained on the Succubus' but his eyes.moved to Ebony. He wanted to kill Damion, no matter her thoughts on the matter.

(Sorry it's short...)

" Say Goodbye, as we dance with the Devil tonight, don't you ever look him in the eye, as we dance with the Devil tonight...."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
A smile spread over Belynda's lips as she reached for her necklace. Carefully she held it out to Ostrava. "His heart is not in his body... It's locked away. You can destroy him but he'll come back unless his heart is dealt with." She'd promised Ostrava he could kill Damion with that key when they first met. She believed in him, and knew he would fulfil his promise.

Chloe purred softly at Ostravas attention. She wasn't one for murder, but Damion had preformed unspeakably evil acts to not only herself but her Mistress and the young Belynda. Her arms wrapped around his middle and she held him close. She knew she'd have to let him go so he could continue to lead, but for the moment she was going to take every bit of attention she could.

Ebony on the other hand did not seem pleased by the presentation of the key. "Are you ready for the consequences that will come with killing him? The good and the bad?"

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava looked at the key in Belynda's hand. "When you say it like that Belynda, it makes me want to destroy that key of yours. Just for the satisfaction of killing that son of a b***h over and over~" He nuzzled Chloe's head as she held him. "I'll kill him one time for evertly moment he made you suffer." Ostrava remained silent for a time after Ebony spoke. Of course he was ready. "What possible consequences could there be for ridding the world of that scum Ebony?" He really wanted to know. Ostrava began trembling slightly with anger as he began to think about Damion. "Why shouldn't I kill him Ebony? Give me one good reason?" Ostrava's voice reeked of hatred as he spoke to the witch, although none of it was directed at her.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
"My suggestion would be to take the heart and fill it full of hot pokers... But only one at a time, let it heal and then do it again... And again... And again... For as long as you'd like while his body is being tortured elsewhere." Belynda sounded more and more like her mother every day. Ebony had suggested something similar to Ostrava before.

Ebony growled at Ostrava. "Kill him and you'll be binding yourself to every contract he has with every person he's ever dealt with. That would include myself. Do you truly want to know that you hold the key to me being unable to carry your child?" Ebonys voice raised as her eyes flashed dangerously. "I do not want that man to be you! I don't want to hate you!" She hissed before turning her back to him and the group. "Lets hurry up and get out of this place." With that she began ascending the stairs, uncaring if she was going the right way or not. She needed to be away from them.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava grinned wickedly at Belynda's suggestion. Her heritage was evident in her tone and choice of words. "I quite like that idea Belynda." Ostrava felt his darker side starting to over, a side effect of this what that he now wanted to do terribly naughty things to Chloe and Ebony. Ostrava's whole train of thought came to a grinding halt as Ebony spoke. He would become the one who held the contracts? The one who stopped himself and Ebony from having a child? Ostrava felt a lump form in his throat and a cocktail of feelings swirled in his chest. Slowly he followed Ebony up the stairs, holding Chloe's hand as they went. He couldn't win, no matter how it was cut Ostrava could not win.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Belynda followed along quietly. It seemed her mother had gone and upset them all. Chloe was quiet, Ostrava was quiet, and the energy around the witch crackled. Yes Ebony was indeed furious. Belynda sighed softly and decided for the time being she'd just keep her mouth shut unless spoken to. There was just way too much going on around her.

Chloe squeezed Ostravas hand, trying to reassure him. It was difficult though. If he had a choice would he still want a child with her? After all she wasn't his first choice. Chloe looked down at their feet as she walked. The thought was rather depressing. Chloe was only going to be Ostrava's mate because Ebony could not bare him a child. Was that the only reason he wanted her?

Ebony marched forward until she reached the top of the stairs. She waited for the rest to catch up, deep in thought.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava cast his eyes to the ground as Chloe squeezed his hand. He could tell what she was thinking. Chloe thought that Ostrava wanted a child with Ebony and would take the chance were it available. But she was wrong to a degree. Ostrava loved Chloe very much, and he did want to be her mate and raise a child together. Still he loved Ebony just as much. Ostrava's thoughts faltered for a moment. Ebony's reaction had been strange. She seemed angry that she could not have Ostrava's child. Was that actually what she wanted? Ostrava swallowed hard as he reached the door he sought. He pushed it.open slowly to reveal a bedroom. Though it had been meant for a young child it was identical to Ostrava's bedroom at home, save for the paintings on the wall. He steeped in slowly and took a slow look around, inhaling deeply. Only one room left to see now, and in the pit of his stomach Ostrava dread opening that door. "We'll go home soon. I'm sure you're all tired of this place." It wasn't right to drag them all on his own journey. No one wanted to be there.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Chloe released Ostravas hand as they entered the room. Her eyes roamed her surroundings. Although things were smaller and clearly meant for a child there wasn't much in the way of child like things. There were no toys that stuck out. Chloe frowned softly, for a brief moment she has the urge to take some sort of childhood belonging of his. A teddy bear, a wooden sword, something that resembled his past. Something she could give to their child. Chloe moved towards the bed and gently touched his pillow. "It is not that we don't want to be here Master... This place has brought up unthought of questions within ourselves..." The succubus whispered. Deep down Chloe knew she wanted to be there, she wanted to see where Ostrava came from, but it was too much for such a chaotic bunch of people. Perhaps a smaller trip, just the two of them or even just them and Ebony... Brining Belynda along only added tension to their current situation.

Ebony folded her arms and stared at where the window should be. "If you wish to stay longer we shall... Far be it from any of us to deter you from being within your own castle. We are privileged to see it."

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava watched Chloe, and sensed her sadness. Perhaps she'd hoped for a toy or something of Ostrava's, or maube she'd expected something else on this side of the door. "You've all seen what I've done, what I am capable of." Ostrava's gaze moved to a piano in his room that his mother played for him when he was young, and before she became a monster. He dragged his fingers across the keys, not a spec of dust. His Palace had been literally frozen in time. "Do you know how old I was when I killed my first man?" Ostrava turned his head to the group of women. "I was only four years old, my mother artificially aged me." Ostrava sat on the stool in front of the piano and pressed a few keys. The sound echoed throughout the empty palace but the piano was still tuned perfectly. He inhaled slowly before he began to play.

Ostrava's Song

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Chloe found herself sitting on the bed staring at Ostrava's back. Her eyes closed as she felt the music around them. It was beautiful yet haunting. There was a sadness to it, one that Chloe had never sensed before. Did Ostrava regret his life? The way things had been shoved at him? The succubus moved from the bed to Ostravas back. Her hands slipped over his shoulders and she hugged him to her chest. "You play beautifully Master."

"Greatness if often shoved upon those whom are able to meet the challenge." Belynda whispered as the tune ended. The statement left the succubus confused. Ebony found herself leaning against the wall, unable to say much of anything. Words would not form in the witches mouth. There was so much to ask, and to say, and all she wanted to do was hold Ostrava. What a wreck he'd made her. The once proud cold witch was feeling new emotions for the first time, and it startled her.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Ostrava stared down at the pristine, ivory keys of his piano. Chloe's touch caused his heart to flutter for a moment. His hand came up and gently held Chloe's. "Thank you." Ostrava brushed across the keys and his eyes closed. "It was my Mother's favorite, and it became mine. She used to play' it for me when I was young." Ostrava chuckled dryly. "It's funny. She used to feel like a real mother when I was young. She told me that all she wanted was to help me win back what was stolen from me. She lied. She was a selfish, heartless woman who sacrificed her only son. She tortured me, toyed with the fibers of my being to turn me into her own personal weapon. Only once I had what she promised did I realize her deception." Ostrava remembered that moment when he drove Volentra through his Mother's womb, the place that bore Ostrava. It was only fitting. "She used me, to take revenge on my Father and to take the throne for herself. Killing her was too good for that b***h." Ostrava poured every ounce of venom into that one, single word. "But that song reminds of the mother when I was young. The mother that loved me."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
"Ostrava..." Chloe had once again used his name instead of the title she'd given him. She moved herself so she was sitting in his lap. It was difficult but she managed to just the same. Her fingers stroked his face and she wrapped her energy around him. "She was wrong to treat you as she did... You'll be the best father there has been, and from whatever depths of hell she's in she'll see that despite her best efforts you turned into a wonderful, caring, and devoted parent." Ebony and Belynda stood awkwardly to the sides, unable to bring themselves to say much of anything. Chloes instincts had kicked in and her body was telling her to comfort Ostrava in any way she could. "That will be your true revenge," Chloe kissed him softly, "By not honouring her name at all, but never thinking of her again a moment after we leave here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff