Welcome to Gaia! ::

What The Heal's Husband

Wheezing Cat

User Image

Guest Book // OOC

Welcome as we join these two lovely people in holy matrimony! Gather around as this backwards fairytale unravels, bringing forth irony and spring love.

A beautiful day in Germany where an infamous demoness is to wed her prince charming within a gorgeous castle courtyard/garden. It's only about an hour before the wedding, the ushers guiding beloved guests to their seats. Birds sing happily as they watch the merry scene.

Rules
* Abide by the ToS.
* Leave drama at the door or answer to Bridezilla.
* Please try to be patient with not only myself, but others as well. RL likes to be a jerk.
* Umm..if you're not on the memberlist, you do not have permission to post here OR the Guest Book.
* There's no posting limit. I don't care because I'm bound to get lazy.
* Rules are liable to change at any time. Deal with it.

Member List
Kris Tuesti
2D Stuart Pot
Kat Miyazaki
Xx_Rika the Vampire_xX
KittenGrey
Dr Murdoc Faust Niccals
SammiShades
Night Zalkova
Cathetel Hekou
Amaya R. Sparda
Elicyde
KittenXKawaii
Serenity Achkey

Castle Reference
[X]
April 9, 2012

It was 12:00 in this beautiful afternoon. It seemed that everything was perfect. The perfect weather, perfect breeze, perfect sun, perfect amount of clouds. It was just perfect. And what could top off this beautiful day than a wedding?

A wedding where two lovers would be bound for eternity. Two lovers that met two years ago at a Masquerade ball and fell in love at first sight. Literally, first sight. These two are none other than Danielle Niccals and Griffith Masato.

The castle was decorated with black and white decorations. And nearly everywhere there was at least a single (or a bundle) of deep purple lilies. It was simply breathtaking; fairy tale come true.
Outside, where the wedding was to be, there were rows of white chairs placed neatly and orderly. There were two sectons of these chairs and it was seperated by a black carpet that began that the castle doors leading outside and ended at the alter. The trees shading the wedding were decorated with black and white ribbons and 'curtains' to give off that fairy tale effect.

Inside this castle was the groom. Griffith didn't really know what to do with his long black hair so he chose to leave it down but got it treated by Elias Rose. White eyes looked in the mirror as he straightened himself up, surprisingly finding himself handsome in his wedding tux.
Nervous fingers fiddled with his bow tie a bit before finally getting it on neatly and straight.

He was getting married today to the most beautiful woman he ever saw. Why wouldn't he be nervous?

His eyes looked around the room and settled on the others that were in there with him: Neo and Vince. He was positive that the twins were off exploring the castle but he could sure use the company of a few more people.

(First one iwould be the room Griffith is in. Second room is the room Danni is in since the bride can't be seen until the wedding wedding. Though some friends she requests and her parents may see her. I'll post a pic of the alter in a moment when I can find the pic.)

http://www.castle-for-sale.at/resources/_wsb_624x409_HZ_Suite4.jpg
http://www.castle-for-sale.at/resources/_wsb_619x337_HZ_Suite1.jpg
Rika was tired for more than one reason, but the thought of attending Mr. Griffith and Miss Danni's wedding excited her and left her restless. She respected and adored the both of them and was happy that the two were going to tie the knot. The young woman was ushered politely into one of many chairs and she sat down slowly, distracted by the beauty of the castle and the whimsy of the decorations. She stared at the trees, decorated with black and white ribbons, at the brick outter walls of the castle, and at the the purple lilies.

She was wearing a simple, open back black dress and black high heels. Her black tipped blonde hair was all pulled to one side and hung down to her waist, the ends of her hair slightly curled. She wore little make up- only a little black eyeliner rimmed her changeling eyes, which were now a deep violet, and a pale pink lip gloss that seemed to put a brightness in her pale face. In her lap she held a good sized box wrapped in white wrapping paper and tied with a thick, black satin bow. Where did one place their gift? She looked around, not only discovering there there wasn't a gift table were she was sitting, but that the faces she saw were unfamiliar. Her violet eyes now tinged with a bit of aqua blue. So Rika sat in her little white chair, admiring the beauty of the scene and people around her, hoping she could soon find a face she knew other than the bride and groom.

(sorry if the post is crappy >.>;; here's what her dress looks like http://www.phixclothing.com/womens-black-open-back-dress-glamorous-p-4555_35_39.html)

What The Heal's Husband

Wheezing Cat

Oh what a busy day it was. Danni paced back and fourth in her room in panties and an undershirt, trying to remain calm. The last thing she needed was to get sick on the biggest day of her life. Every so many steps she would look at her wedding dress. The woman felt like such a liar for wearing it, due to it being mostly white but damn, it was gorgeous! She smiled fondly at the thought of the one who helped pick it out; Rika. She really does have good taste.. Danielle sighed and took a seat in a chair. "Bloody hell I could use a cigarette." She pouted at the floor. No point in wreaking like smoke when you're suppose to be absolutely glamorous. "Should be getting ready.." So many things were going through her head! But most importantly, was her father going to be there? Everyone got their invitations, she made sure of it.

A familiar yellow creature ran up to Rika, seeming to have taken a short cut by crawling under people's seats. "Pika!" Pikachu sat in the empty chair next to her and waved cheerfully, dawning a black bowtie. His greeting was quickly followed by someone taking the other seat beside her. "Hey Rika." Ash smiled at her, his cheeks blushing at the sight of her outfit. Gosh she looked beautiful. He himself was wearing a white dress shirt and a bowtie to match his pal.

Meanwhile Reeve scoped the crowds quietly, making sure everything was going according to plan for his granddaughter's wedding. He wasn't wearing anything out of the normal that he wouldn't usually wear, a typical navy blue suit with a black tie. KT stood beside him, wearing a navy blue dress with black lace to match her father. She looked at the stage where the couple were to be wed at, and over to the side by the piano was 2D and Todd.

Of course, 2D was sporting a regular black suit but had a top hat and suspenders. He was looking adorably dapper. Beside him was young Todd, about the age of 5, bright blue eyes and short bushy brown hair with a violin, matching the singer minus the top hat.

On the inside of the castle were Reno and his brothers setting up the reception party, all wearing black suits and pastel green ties. Radio was there as well, matching them. Although, her hair had grown down to her shoulders. She was really hoping to see Ceili since it's been such a long time. Lately she's been nothing but depressed, staying home, taking care of her children. Reno practically had to drag her out of the place to get her to come today.

[ biggrin KT's dress! http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/wallpapers/83935/chanel-spring-2004-rtw-navy-blue-dress-with-lace-insets-mobile-wallpaper.jpg But the dress comes up enough to not show any cleavage. >>; Reeve made absolutely sure of that. I'll add more characters as time goes by and I'm not sure if Eli did Danni's hair yet so I'll leave that up to you to decide.
And sorry about the ******** of colors. XD; ]
His heart pounding like that of a Jack Rabbit's, he looked outside his window and noticed a few people had arrived. Hopefully everyone who got an invite would attend.
He was so nervous and shaking as he tried to read the book in his hand, though failing for he couldn't read properly.

Neo chuckled at his friend, finding it strangely adorable to see him in such a state. Neo had been in a tux as well, his hair was tied back neatly in a loose pony tail. He looked like he could swoon any heart available with just one glance and a billion dollar smile. "Griffith, please, relax. At this rate you'll make yourself sick."

Vince agreed completely. He sat there in one of the chairs glancing up at Masato through his glasses. His hair had been neatly combed and slicked back for the occasion, clad in a tux as well. "You shouldn't be so worried, my friend. Everything will go according to plan." Akira spoke with such a smile before standing with his violin case and leaving the room. "I'm going to get ready to warm up for the wedding." And with that he left.

It was easy for them to say. They weren't the ones with butterflies.

Seifirosu's Husband

Elias was really all over the place, having done Griffith's hair and knew he had to do Danni's as well. "Need to hurry." He was too busy rushing to where Danni was that he didn't know the time which only made him panic a little more. "Don't drop the stuff." He was carrying many things in a box that mostly had to do with hairstyling and whatnot. It wasn't very long that he barged into the room Danni had been located in, appearing a little out of breath. "I'm here, I'm here." He set the box down and started digging through it to pull out things that were needed. "I'm just..going to do your hair in a way I hope you'll like. If not, you can choke me out or something." Elias didn't spazz out at what Danni was wearing, only because he didn't care about that kind of thing. He hastily plugged in the curling iron, letting it heat up which didn't take very long and off he went, working on Danni's hair, but not before he put in some heat protection spray for it. "Curly is okay, right?"

An answer wouldn't have mattered, he would have just continued on with what he was already doing. "I was also joking about the choking thing. Please don't do that." He started to attack her hair with many bobby pins to keep parts of it in place and to hike it up in others. "Gonna have fun pulling these out later." He bit down on his bottom lip, setting some small translucent clips in places to keep some curls a certain way. "I..hope this is okay." He was so nervous because he didn't want to make Danni look horrible on her wedding day and would have felt responsible for such a thing if it was to occur. "I think I'm finished." Elias stepped back and stared at her hair, liking the outcome of it but it was all up to Danni if she liked it or not. "Sooo? How is it?"

[ Just going to post for Eli for now. Also, the hairstyle he picked out for Danni:
hairstyle, he hopes she likes it. ]
Rika jumped at the cute sound that she knew and her eyes flashed orange before settling back into a deep purple color; honestly, she hadn't expected to see Pikachu here. "Hello. And don't you look dashing~" Rika had to hold back her squeel, instead her pink lips curled up into a smile soon showing her pearly whites. Pikachu was simply adorable in his little bowtie! But if Pikachu was there, then that meant.. Soon she heard a shifting noise behind her and turned to see Ash sitting on the other side of her. "Hey.." Her cheeks flushed at the sight of him, her eyes tinged with pink. Whereas Pikachu was cute sporting his bowtie, Rika found Ash to be quite handsome in his. She glanced at him before she gently leaning against his side and offering her lap to Pikachu.

(so many COLOURS *w*)

Cara Neal's Husband

Romantic Elder

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Kin Akayama

Kin sighed as he rushed around making sure everything in was running smoothly in the kitchen checking dishes for quality and having dishes that were not up to the standard out. "What did I get myself into..." he said to himself pinching the bridge of his nose before his eyes changed and he put on a square set of frames.

Pen took over letting his other rest as he barked orders at the staff, "Alright people get your asses in gear we have guest to feed in a few hours and everything needs to be top notch. If you aren't up to snuff then get out now and let a real cook take over," he yelled before turning at the cake. The hardest piece to date. The request was unusual but he was able to pull it off. A five tier cake that had the taste of a chocolate chip cookie. "I know they requested it but i should patient the recipe..."

I live to serve/I will never serve again

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Murdoc. Was. Pissed.
He really didn't want to be so annoyed on his daughters big day, but he spent most of the morning having to corral a high-off-his-a** son to attend his own sister's wedding. It took an hour for Murdoc to get the male out of bed, another hour to get his showered and dressed, and nearly killed the boy when he had caught him rolling joints instead of getting dressed.
But finally he had gotten Jack together and to the castle. In Germany. He nearly squeezed the life out of Spade in a hug for a job well done on picking the place. Though it was a little sad that Danni's half brother had done so much more for Danni's wedding then her own twin had. Hopefully Jack would stay clean for the wedding.
Murdoc stood outside next to his motorcycle, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. There was one thing he still needed to do, and unfortunately he wasn't sure if he could. He sighed, pulling out a small black book. Hopefully no one would mind a demon summoning in the middle of the parking lot.
Murdoc's tux (ignore individual pieces on the side)
Alexa pulled up to the castle, making sure not to hit her father's motorcycle which was rudely parked in the middle of the lot. She rolled her eyes, parking the car and getting out. From the passenger side, Anna hopped out of the car and ran to the castle, not even bothering to say hello to Murdoc.
Alexa went to Murdoc's bike, looking dow at her father who was currently drawing a circle on the ground with charcoal. She scoffed. "Dad, what the ******** are you doing?"

Murdoc looked up for a moment before continuing the drawing. "Anjay's soul is still tethered to 'ell. Io'm tryin ta summon 'im."
Alexa rolled her eyes. "And what if you summon the wrong demon?"
Murdoc stood up after the summoning circle was done. "Well.....then I fioght some random demon and give wotevah valuable things 'e 'as to Danni as a wedding gift." He opened the little black book, chanting in demon. This would be interesting, to say the least.

Anna's Dress
Alexa's Dress

What The Heal's Husband

Wheezing Cat

Danni sat in amusement as Elias worked on her hair, not caring that she looked indecent and thankful that Eli didn't mind either. Curly was perfectly fine. For now she just decided to keep quiet and let the young man do his thing. When he finally finished, she looked into the nearest mirror and gazed her her reflection. "Elias...I love it!!" Danni's mismatched eyes tried to peel themselves away from the lovely sight that is now her hair. "Thank you so much. I look just like a princess~." Those curls accented the blue highlights in her raven colored hair perfectly. "Oh thank you!"

Now that her hair was done, all she had to do was put on some make-up and get dressed. The woman couldn't help but think she was forgetting something. Oh yeah, that wedding tradition; something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. She had something new, and something blue but what about the others?

A young man poked his head into the brides room, almost half his face was covered by black typical styled emo/scene hair. "Dad's here with Jack, Anna, Alexa, and Spade. By the looks of it, Anjay might attend too, and Lu should be here in a few. Your hair looks good, sis." Edward smiled and gave a nod of approval to Eli, unable to help stare at him for a moment before leaving for the courtyard. He went to 2D and whispered something in his ear.

The blue stared for a moment and then sighed, quickly going to the parking long. He smiled at Alexa and waved once getting closer. "Ello~." Black eyes feel on Murdoc, the corner of his mouth twitching up. Someone's looking suave today. He was about to say something when the bassist began to chant. 2D decided to just stay off to the side in case the man needed help summoning.

A few moments later, Lucifer, better known as Luis, had appeared in the parking lot near the rest of the Niccals, leaving scorch marks under his feet. His hair was more straight and the black layer of his hair held a small pony tail.

Back in the courtyard, Ash smiled at Rika and put his arm around her as Pikachu sat in her lap to free up the seat he was occupying.

Beast, Danni and Griffith's German Shepard pup, had wandered his way into the castle, tracking down Griffith's room. He scratched and barked at the door, asking for entry to see his master. Nerves were high at it was best to check on him before going to pester his mistress.

[ Luis' Tux
Edward's Tux Btw if it isn't obvious, Edward thinks Eli is hot. ;DDD ]
.Griffith heard the sounds of barking and scratching at the door and quickly made his way towards the source, only to open the door with a smile. "Beast! You rascal~ How's my favorite boy?" The male knelt down on one knee and stroked the pup's fur.
The Phantom chuckled and watched the pup from his chair. "Quite a dog you have there, Griffith. He's cute." He smiled before standing, now stretching and relaxing. "Come now, Griffith. As the groom, you should greet the guests."
The male sighed, before standing and nodding. "Right. Beast, go find mama. I'll be outside." And with another pat to the head, Griffith left the room and made his way outside. He took in a deep inhale of air and smiled. "Beautiful day~"
White eyes looked about before noticing a group of people in the parking lot. Some who he had never seen before. Well, best to go greet the guest.

The groom strode over to the others with a smile, now seeing Mr. Niccals and Mr. Pot. From the look of things, Murdoc was trying to do something, so the man kept quite for now.

Long before Griffith had made it outside, Vince had found himself a quite place away from the guest to tune and warm up his violin. The ex-assassin began with the 'Titanic'. The melody sweeping across the property, only to meet the ears of those willing to listen.

(Sorry for the crap post. Guests are over.)

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
The circle Murdoc drw started to smoke slightly as he chanted, then suddenly there was a loud 'crack' sound, almost the combination of a whip crack and a gun shot. Fire shot up from the circle, and as the flames died down, Anjay stood in the circle. Naked.
Murdoc coughed a little as the smoke and fire cleared, then nodded in approval and slipped the small black book in his back pocket. "Glad ta see tha worked."
Anjay quickly covered between his legs with his hands, looking mortified. "DAD! That did NOT work how we discussed it. And why aren't my powers working?!"
Murdoc rolled his eyes. "Oh, would someone please get the boy a towel so he can covah 'is precious bits? And Io'm sorry, yer powers are locked fer now. Deal with it." Murdoc turned, nearly bumping into 2D. He stared at the male, blinking. "Oh, errr....'ey Stu...." He cleared his throat a bit.

Alexa nearly died laughing as she made a towel appear and handed it to Anjay. "What's the matter? Shy?"
Anjay grumbled, wrapping the towel around his waist. "Shut up and make my tux appear please. I'd like to get dressed.
Alexa smiled, making a pink pleather tux appear with a** less chaps instead of pant. She held it out for Anjay. "Here you go."
Anjay scowled. "You know that's not my tux. I'm being serious!"
Murdoc scowled. "Children, behave."

Silver stood outside the bathroom door, frowning. Spade had been in there for a good 15 minutes. "Hey, you ok?" He asked through the bathroom door.
Ok? No, he had been getting sick to his stomach since the middle of the night, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't control it. He rested his head against the wall, fighting the nausea down. "I'm about as ok as I'm gonna get dude." He said half in English, half in Shadow as another wave of nausea had him leaning over the toilet again, dry heaving.
Silver frowned, sighing. There had to be something to help, right? Maybe Reno would know. He saw Reno around here somewhere. "Hey, I'll be right back, ok? Try not to pass out or something." He winced at the sound he got in response as he stepped away from the door to look for the Active.

Seifirosu's Husband

"Really?" Elias felt himself smile at how much Danni liked it, feeling relieved that she did. "Good. You're so very welcome." He grabbed up a can of light hold hairspray and added some to the curls to keep them in place without making it super stiff and gross. "Do you have make up here? If not, you can use some of mine." He waved a hand off towards the box he brought in, the make up being in it's very own box while sitting inside of the other. "Hm?" He turned his gaze onto a person he had never seen before, blinking a few times in noticing he was stared at after this person was done talking. He kind of stood there, frozen in place, not sure what to do but that. "Um, who was that? He has nice hair." He resumed movement once this person had gone away, glancing over Danni's hair carefully. "Do you need help with anything else?"

Elias took a step back from Danni, giving off a small stretch before unplugging the curling iron to let it cool off a bit. "Am I dressed okay? I didn't feel like getting myself in a tux so I dressed semi-formally, or something like that." The top he wore was more uniform like that anything but fashionable either way. It was coupled with a black and white tie. Gloves hugged his hands and for pants he wore some skin tight looking pleather, shoes were just simple black low tops with legwarmers, and his hair, it was the same like usual, that long scene hair kind of fringe that he always sported. "I like it and if no one else does, oh well."

Playful Sex Symbol

It surprised Serenity that day when she opened her invitation. "A wedding?!" She chimed with pure happines as she read through it. She at that moment knew, she had to go. Itd be rude not to except such an invitation. She just grinned.. And weeks later found herself prepping and geting read to her first formal event she has had in a while. "Well Becca.. Its your turn. Mommy's all dressed up. So you get to dress of too." The now toddler clapped her hands wobbling over to mommy.. Damn she grew fast. Was that normal? Oh yeah, of course it was, since her mommy wasnt a human when she was pregnant with her and her father is a shadow.

Serenity quickly dressed up becca in a adorable purple kids dress. Once she and her mother were ready it was time to leave. Without hesitation they were teleported to the castle and her nonexistant breath was taken away... So beautiful. "Wow." Serenity gawked looking around not yet taking note to the familiar faces. But she could hear the voices. The crowd that was starting to form. Neadless to say she was glad to be able to dress formal enough. Slowly she walked forward, Becca's hand in hers as they walked further into the crowd of people, smiling every once in a while to whom ever caught her eye.
Rika sighed, content as she adjusted the present in her lap to make room for Pikachu. She could have sworn she saw Mr. 2D. The teenaged girl sat up a bit, looking around for 2D and spotted him walking over to the parking lot, which she couldn't see clearly. It almost looked like there was a gathering of some sort. She furrowed her brows, the blue in her eyes growing as much as her curiosity though the violet and pink still visible. "What's happening over there?" She nodded her head in the direction of the lot, indicating the place she was talking about. Rika fiddled with the necklace she wore absentmindedly- an oxidized bras locket that showed the remains of a blue butterfly wing with a small blue flower displayed underneath.

Alec pulled up into the parking lot in a sleek black car, parking it a ways from the ruckus. Getting out of the car, sporting a grey suit, white shirt and purple wine colored tie and vest, the wolf's emerald eyes only glanced at the group of people gathered around. Probably not welcome here. It's a wedding for crying out loud, as if I'd actually start something. He stuck his hands in his pockets and made his way to where every one was supposed to be seated. His eyes settled on the couple sitting together, an eyebrow arching up into his slicked back, jet black hair before a small smirk appeared on his lips. "Well, well."

Rika stiffened as Alec came into view, narrowing her eyes at him.

The wolf couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction to him. "Don't worry, beautiful. I won't cause any trouble today. I'm simply here to wish the bride and groom a happy marriage. Hello, Ashy boy." Alec's tail twitched in amusement.

Rika's necklace
Alec's vest and tie Alec's suit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas