Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. . .

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

User Image

Costume!~ Theater Excited and Playful Anders

Brooke feels her cheeks turning red at the compliment of throwing one hell of a party, it's always nice to hear praise for something when you worked hard on it. "I'm glad you liked it so much, love. I'll have to figure out how to top it next year for your birthday." she says laughing softly and winking playfully. Her next big task would be decorating for Christmas since they'll be at his dad's for Thanksgiving, something she greatly looks forward to. "I just know you, my love." she murmurs tenderly, when he says she described him in a nutshell. Which is the truth, she knows him better than anyone else in the world. She nuzzles him and sighs happily, knowing he's got something going in his head.

Brooke gazes up at him, smiling. She's excited to be going back out and the nap really helped. She also knows she's going to be sleeping very well tonight. She giggles when he gets excited about the massage and styling, she usually doesn't do very many people's hair, but it's always fun to do Anders hair. "Yes indeed, a massage and a styling. And, it won't cost you anything but a kiss." she says playfully, that's usually what she "charges" to do his hair and style it. It's always fun and she's always coming up with new ways to style and spike his hair. "Umm.. I think you bought it before your birthday.. So not that long ago.. Are you okay?" she asks, her eyes concerned. She just wants to know he's feeling okay and not losing an unhealthy amount of weight. "We can still go out, we'll just have Kirsten with us. Or your dad can babysit for a few hours so we can go out and do stuff... As for the dressing up thing goes, I always try to dress up a little." she says playfully.

Brooke laughs softly as he rolls his eyes at her for playing with his tie, knowing how this will go for the night. Them going back and forth playfully until one of them gives up on messing with the tie. "We definitely should book a flight as soon as possible.. Maybe we could book it for March and stay for a week or so?" she asks curiously, wanting to get to know his other grandparents and see the country. She's seen pictures of Denmark, but they won't even compare to seeing it in person. "Hopefully it won't be too horribly cold." she says giggling, knowing what he's thinking just by the look on his face. "I hope it'll be nothing." she says smiling, not too worried about this winter, she has paid maternity leave so she can be gone for awhile and not have to worry about a paycheck. The car ride is loud aand silly and talkative, both of them excited for the evening.

When Anders hugs her, Brooke melts into the hug and hugs him back, inhaling his scent, loving how wonderful he is. She listens to his heart beat as he speaks, "So my birthday is like a four course meal ending in dessert?" she asks smiling, not fully following yet, because the thought of food is sounding very appealing. Oh, the thoughts of a pregnant woman. She pulls her mind away from food when she sees Anders getting down on one knee and taking her hand, "Oh, Anders..." she murmurs as her other hand covers her mouth, trying to cover her lower lip trembling, she can tell she's going to cry. But, they'll be joyous tears. She giggles when he breaks her name up in the way he does, before a few tears roll down her cheeks, "Yes! Of course I'll marry you." she says excitedly and wipes away a few tears, not realizing that they had drawn a crowd around them. Despite the other people it feels like its just her and Anders alone in the foyer.

o.c.c.: Awww! That was adorable!

>--» The Photographer «--<

. . .I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brooke enjoys planning for things and pulling them off, especially birthday parties. They're always so much fun and everyone always has fun. Brooke was careful not to invite too many people for Anders' party because she knows he's not a fan of huge crowds and it was a huge success. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I just wanted to do something special for you." she says smiling and blushing a bit. She giggles when he says that she does know him very well and she nods because she was yawning. "It comes in handy a lot of the time." she says with a smile. They have excellent nonverbal communication with they use a lot of the time when they'e out in public and something happens to stress one of them out.

Brooke starts thinking of ideas for how to do Anders hair tomorrow, knowing he'll like whatever she comes up with but she wants it to look nice. "Okay, how about three kisses and a back massage?" she asks giggling when he tuts her on her low prices. "I never know what to charge." she says laughing. Before watching him figuring out the coat situation. Feeling relieved when he says he'll see someone if he loses more weight. "Okay, sweetie. Just want you to be okay." she says offering a smile and makes herself look less concerned, knowing worrying will do no one any good.

Brooke smiles brightly when he mentions doing both early and late things with Kirsten. "I'm sure Kirsten will be a good baby, she should be fine to go out and about and not worry about crying or tantrums." Brooke murmurs absentmindedly stroking her tummy. Although Brooke is sure sometimes Kirsten will be left with Anders father so the two can have some alone time. "Maybe a bit more than a little..." she admits laughing, "I just like looking nice." she says grinning. Working in the photography industry she is exposed to all sorts of trends and she likes to try them out for herself and look nice. She'll make sure their daughter is one of the cutest dressed children in the neighborhood. The only time Brooke wasn't all dressed up when they go out in public is when she doesn't feel good, but even then she tries to put some effort into her look. Usually going with jeans and a comfy sweatshirt.

Brooke smiles sweetly and looks as innocent as possible before messing with his tie and giggles, she likes this game. "Maybe longer? I don't know how long you'll want to stay. I just have to request the time off work before we head out." she says excitedly, she knows the American vacation is shorter than what he's used to.. She wishes Americans got a four week vacation period. And Brooke has a lot of time saved up since she rarely calls into work sick. "I think it'll be lovely to go out of the country and explore." she says smiling, her eyes shimmering with excitement. "I think I can handle that. I'll just bring a lot of sweaters and hoodies." she says giggling. Knowing as long as she's got Anders with her she'lll be nice and warm. "I think I can handle it as long as I have you with me." she murmurs sweetly, smiling lovingly at him.

Brooke giggles, she understands where he's coming from, just amused that he would choose the food way, "Well, its a good thing dessert is my favorite part." she murmurs looking excited and amused, when he wraps his ams around her she hugs him close, smiling and giggling into his chest as she cries happy tears, she's so excited and happy. Even Kirsten is excited as she kicks and wiggles around, making Brooke laugh softly. "Jeg elsker også dig" she murmurs into his chest before offering her finger to him when he asks to borrow it, she wipes her eyes with her other hands, "This is perfect.. And, a perfect fit. Tak for at gøre mig den lykkeligste kvinde i verden" she murmurs, gently holding his face to help him settle down, knowing he's feeling nervous about the crowd, she strokes his cheeks and neck smiling brightly up at him, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

o.c.c.: Awww! That was adorable! New picture, thoughts?

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

Brooke giggles, she has no trouble with doing his hair for him, "Tomorrow afternoon?" she asks grinning, knowing she has a quick photo shoot in the morning, so she actually has to get up and be productive but that leaves her afternoon free. "An arm and a leg, you say?" she says laughing. "I think I'll stick with the kiss and back massage." she says grinning, knowing that'll be the better deal for her, especially since Kirsten has been shifting more to lay on things that put pressure on her back and the Braxton hicks contractions don't help with that. Brooklyn is kind of over being pregnant but at the same time she knows she will miss feeling her little girl wiggling and hiccuping. "And, yes you would need a general practitioner, there's a good one in the building we go to for ultrasounds." she murmurs after looking thoughtful for a few minutes wanting to figure it out.

Brooke nods in agreement, but she knows that when she was a baby she was quiet and very happy, and she knows Anders was a good baby too, so hopefully Kirsten picks up on those traits and is really chill too. Despite her constant moving. "I'm sure she will be, and if not, I'm sure she'll be fine. We can make her be a quieter baby too I'm sure." she says smiling and laughing softly when he mentions his dad loving to watch Kirsten and Brooke can't help but agree, Anders father was super excited to be grandpa and she knows Kirsten and him will be best friends, and she can't wait till that happens. She strokes her tummy gently, happy and excited for that. "What about me?" she asks playfully and sticks her tongue out at him giggling as she does. She's glad he doesn't mind that she likes playing dress up and is glad he'll understand why she'll want to play dress up with Kirsten too, who will probably grow up to be a little fashionista like her momma is.

Brooke nods as Anders thinks out loud it makes it easier for her to follow along and plan accordingly, "We will definitely have this all planned out before Christmas." she murmurs, knowing that Anders will help her stay focused on the task of planning and packing for not only herself but Kirsten too. It should be a fun time. "Two weeks sounds good, and I'll take the next day off to recover from jet lag." she says laughing softly, the last thing she wants to do is go to work after the trip and be all grumpy and sleepy. "I'll have to get some wool socks.. I only have a few things that are wool and they're leg warmers." Brooke doesn't usually wear anything wool on her bare skin because it makes her too itchy and makes her skin break out a little bit, but she can wear the wool leg warmers because they're over her jeans and peek out of her boots. She looks forward to the trip, "Think your family will like me?" she asks curiously, nibbling her lip because she hadn't met them yet. When he pulls her in for a hug she smiles and kisses his chest, murmuring "I only speak the truth." she says as they walk to the car.

Brooklyn laughs softly when he says he knows about her killer sweet tooth, which has only gotten worse with the pregnancy. "There will always be sweets in the house as long as I'm around." she says laughing softly. "I love my ring." she murmurs smiling, her cheeks are flushed pink and she laughs. "Kirsten has hiccups, she's excited too." she says with a grin, knowing Kirsten usually gets hiccups when things are really exciting. She gazes up at Anders as he says sweet words in Danish which bring more tears to her eyes, "Min kærlighed til dig er, hvad hjælper mig stræbe efter at være sådan en vidunderlig kvinde." she murmurs tenderly, again just speaking the truth. It's so easy for her to just be when she's with Anders. No need to be all perky and happy all the time, and she knows he loves her all the same. "Dinner sounds wonderful. I hope they have baby spinach..." Brooke murmurs giggling, her most current craving was blueberries, raspberries, and baby spinach drizzled in strawberry juice. Healthy and so yummy.

T.A.R.D.I.S off to Thanksgiving Day

It's a cool Thanksgiving morning and Brooke is tossing and turning uncomfortably in bed, she hadn't been sleeping well for the last few days since Kirsten has reversed her sleeping schedule and is now active as ever when Brooke sleeps and causes her sleep to disrupted or full of bad dreams. She's been talking more and lashing out in her sleep than she ever has. "Please stop..." she groans half asleep in her pillow, knowing she'll get some peace once she gets up and starts getting active. Maybe she can get a nap to keep from being too grumpy. She opens her eyes and looks at the clock, 4:30 in the morning, which means she still has a few hours of sleep until she absolutely has to be awake. She sits up, not sure if Anders is awake or not and takes a sip of water before yawning and takes another drink before she rolls back over and curls up to Anders, one arm around her baby bump trying to soothe the hyperactive Kirsten and her other arm tucked under her head.

When the alarm finally goes off at 11, Brooke had finally fallen into a deep and restful sleep, with only soft sweet murmurs in her sleep, other than that it was uninterrupted and her little monster had finally settled down to sleep too. Thank goodness there's no work on Thanksgiving day or Black Friday otherwise Brooke would've been calling in sick for the days to try and sleep.

o.c.c.: Thank you :3

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

Costume!~ Home Restless but good Anders

Brooke is grateful for the fact that Anders has such a strange sleeping pattern, it makes nights like these a bit less of a burden, because she isn't worried about keeping him up too late when she knows he's already up for the majority of the night. She had felt him laying down as she sat up and can't help but smile a little in the dark, even when its bedtime they're still doing things that proves they're meant to be.

She pulls off her sweatshirt after she's done drinking her water, before murmuring, her voice sleepy, "It is Kirsten. This child is driver mig til vanvid." she says accidentally switching to Danish. She'd been doing that a lot lately when she talks in her sleep. Half English, half Danish and now she can switch between the two seamlessly which makes it easier to go back and forth while she talks in her sleep. "Det er sødt, at hun kender du op senere, men hun driver mig til vanvid..." Brooke mumbles sleepily, offering a quiet laugh because it is sweet despite the lack of sleep she's been getting.

Brooke groans softly when the dogs bark, still waking up so she's a bit disoriented at first, but then she hears Anders shushing them and she's never felt so grateful to be livving with someone in her entire life. Sometimes its just nice to have someone else take care of the barking dogs. She curls up closer to Anders, not willing to wake up just yet. "Mmm.. Morning." she mumbles into his side, before cautiously peeking her head up at him and fluttering her blue eyes open, she feels Noah jump on the bed and giggles as her nose presses into her shoulder before she starts licking the back of her neck. "Yes, yes, good morning to you too, Noah." she says with a soft laugh at the impatient pup. She reaches back to rub her belly and smiles, knowing that'll make her happy until she actually sits up to love on the pup.

Brooklyn shrugs, not totally certain when she fell back to sleep, "Maybe thirty or forty minutes. Not too bad, I think I got enough sleep to get through today and hopefully be tired enough for bed without any interruptions." She says sounding optimistic, she knows it wouldn't do any good to be pouty or upset and besides its Thanksgiving. "Did you sleep well despite my disruptions?" she asks smiling a bit, looking apologetic. She never fully knows when her fiance will settle in for the night. She smiles lovingly when he kisses her hair and nuzzles him gently. "I love you." she states simply, feeling so grateful to have him tolerate all her insanity the last few months. She knows she's got some stuff to do today before a few professors come over to join them for dinner, which is fine by her. The more the merrier. She shifts slightly, relieved her monster child is still sleeping. Brooke can tell this child is going to make coming into the world her top priority soon enough and do it on her own terms. Brooklyn just hopes her daughter stays put until her lungs are functioning the way they need to.

o.c.c.:

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

On nights when Anders is sleeping and she's up because of Kirsten's nonstop moving she sometimes will stroke Anders hair and cheeks, she never gets tired of seeing how peaceful he looks when he's sleeping. She misses being able to stay up late without getting disgruntled and grouchy. She remembers when she first moved here with him she'd be asleep and wake up in the middle of the night alone in bed and be very confused, so she would get up and wander through the house till she'd find him fast asleep on the couch with the TV on a low volume so he wouldn't disrupt her. Little things like that are what made Brooklyn fall even more in love with her Danish American boy.

After he mumbles something about her always being a little mad she combed her fingers through his hair with a sleepy smile on her face before murmuring, "Vi er alle gal her..." she says quoting Alice in Wonderland and being almost fully asleep again by the time he's murmuring his apology for their daughter being such a punk. She thinks its cute when he drifts off talking, its not something she's usually awake to hear, and she knows him staying up later will be good when Kirsten is born because whenever she's asleep Brooke's going to be sleeping too, or as much as she can anyway.

Brooke was surprised to see how much and how quickly Noah had grown in the last few months, it makes her miss when she was itty bitty and she could carry her around with ease. Now she can't really be picking her up and carrying her around all the time. "She's grown so much since I brought her out here with me..." she says giggling as Noah continues licking her neck, "Noah, stop, that tickles!' she says pulling gently on her collar to get her to lay down and stop licking her. She waves to Manual, when she gets up she'll give him some cuddles too. "Aside from our monster moving so much, yes I did sleep pretty well." she says smiling, happy that she didn't have any bad dreams and just had peaceful dreams.

Brooke smiles brightly at the compliment, some days she's very glass half empty about things so she works to stay positive. "Thank you love, trying to stay positive plus all the amazing food we'll be eating today!" she says excitedly,, she loves this time of year, it always brings good food and family together, two of Brooke's favorite things. "Mmm.. No, but you don't disrupt me." she says sticking out her tongue playfully, before smiling, happy to hear she hadn't been too rambunctious in her sleep. When he kisses her chin she leans in and presses her lips delicately to his forehead. "I'll never get tired of hearing that..." she murmurs adorably, still feeling a bit sleepy but more alert. She watches as he sits up and then actually gets up. She debates on curling up in his spot or be an adult and get up to take a shower and help him cook. "I have a feeling this little one won't be staying in for her due date, I feel like she's going to come before then." she says as she watches him get dressed.

Brooke giggles as he grabs a rugby shirt, she knows how much he likes wearing those. Sometimes Brooke steals one and pairs it with leggings and wears that to bed. She scoots Noah over to pull the blankets off of her and places her feet on the floor, stretching and yawning, deciding a shower is the best way to wake her up and then she can get dressed. She laughs softly when Anders asks why a turkey but not a duck. "No one ever said you had to make a turkey love. If you want to make duck, go for it." she says giggling, Brooke has always preferred ham to turkey for Thanksgiving. She goes into the bathroom to start the water for her shower before coming back out grabbing clean underwear. "I'm going to hop in the shower and then help you make the food." she says standing on tip toes to kiss his jaw softly and walks into the bathroom, puling the door so Noah doesn't follow.

Brooklyn has no idea what Anders has planned for the afternoon and evening. She takes her time in the shower scrubbing her hair and shaving her legs carefully. Little things like this make her happy and make her feel more girly when she's having an off day. "Are we going out at all today?" she calls when she's out of the shower and dried off and getting dressed. When Brooke is fully dressed, she pulls her socks on, deciding if they go somewhere she can pull her boots on then. She lets the dogs outside and back in before wandering into the kitchen, needing to make breakfast so she won't eat all the food for dinner. "I think this will be lovely." she says smiling and slicing an apple to dip in peanut butter and getting plates out to set the table so they don't have to do it later. She stops a few times as she works on getting it all pretty because of the stupid Braxton Hicks contractions. She gets the table set before sitting down and eating her breakfast, watching Anders cook.

o.c.c.: It's still good. Mine was kinda blah too :3 We don't always have to be writing the next great American Novel lol

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

Costume!~ Home Peaceful Anders

Brooke loves the peaceful quiet times when the dogs are sleeping peacefully and quietly, and when there isn't any insane city noise like they sometimes deal with. It's nice to have the moments where they lay together quietly, unaware of the other being awake and paying attention to the other. But with them, they never have to say anything to make the other feel comfortable, for them silence is just as good as sitting around talking for hours on end.

Brooklyn giggles softly and pulls Noah over to where she can pet her without having her arm at a weird angle, and pets her listening to Anders and giggling at Manual who was half on the bed for attention, she reaches over to pet him too, "Can we make her tiny again? I don't like that she's growing up so fast." she says laughing softly, before nodding slightly, "I took a nap yesterday after I got off work, but it was nice to get some solid sleep time with you." she murmurs stroking his hair, one of her favorite ways to show her affection. Especially lately she's had to rely on Anders to help her with even the simplest tasks like getting up from the couch and sometimes getting out of bed.

Today Brooke has nothing to be unhappy about and so much to be grateful for. More than she's ever had. She's got Anders, Kirsten, Noah, Manual, Anders father, and her own father and step mom who she's been missing quite a bit lately, but she'll see them soon enough she's sure so she won't be sad about it. She strokes her tummy gently absentmindedly. "Speak for yourself, honey. You'll be looking pregnant and I'll be looking like this." she says laughing, she knows with all the wonderful food everyone will be stuffed like a turkey for a Thanksgiving feast. "Just no tomatoes in anything, if I eat them I will be sick." she says wrinkling her nose, she hates having so many food aversions but it's better to have him know ahead of time. "Tonight after dinner we can just lounge around in bed." she says smiling, knowing that he's not thrilled to be getting up. She isn't either, but she knows they both have cooking to do before people start showing up. "As long as she makes it to 35 weeks, she's free to come whenever." she says laughing softly, agreeing with him about it maybe not being too bad if Kirsten came sooner. "I just want her lungs to be working well before she's born. But, she's making it quite clear she's going to come on her terms. She's started to drop a bit which makes breathing easier for me, but it feels so weird." she says with a giggle, but she doesn't sound worried, she's been doing her research and knows 35 weeks is the time where doctors will allow babies to be born without stopping labor. And, its true, Brooke's baby bump was a little lower than it had been in the last few weeks.

Brooke smiles at him, knowing he's not all into dressing up for the holidays, especially one where you sit around and eat and talk, but Brooke loves to look and dress nice. Today she's not overly dressy. "I'm not sure why the turkey is the symbol of Thanksgiving... Maybe because they're so easy to stuff and make?" she guesses with a shrug and a smile on her face. Amused and curious too. "I'll definitely help fill them love." she says as she gets in the shower, enjoying the hot water on her back. Before she walks out to the kitchen she plugs in her curling iron so she can do her hair while the food is cooking. "I'll put my shoes on before we head out then, no point wearing them while cooking." she says as she comes out, smelling the food as he's prepping it, "It smells like fish." she says laughing, pointing out the obvious. She helps fill them as she eats her breakfast.

Once Brooklyn is done eating she puts her bowl in the sink, filling things and stealing bits of the pastries as he puts them together, she offers a sweet smile, before grabbing stuff to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch, she's usually in charge of the desserts. "How many people are coming over?" she asks pulling her hair back and starts measuring everything for the cookies. She runs warm water for the dishes so they can start soaking. She watches Anders fill the dogs bowls with food and gets an uh duh look on her face, "I knew I forgot something..." she says referring to feeding the dogs. They trade off every now and then and it was her turn. Pregnancy brain is definitely to blame for that. She can't wait till Kirsten is born so she can start thinking straight again. She pops the cookies in the oven carefully and sets the timer, looking pleased with herself and helps Anders with whatever needs done before she leans into him and hugs him. "Today will be marvelous." she says excitedly, she knows he's getting back into the excitement of celebrating holidays again, and it's a lot of fun for her since she loves the holidays.

While they wait for everything to cook Brooke straightens up the living room, stacking magazines and adjusting tissue boxes. She moves her purse into their bedroom so it doesn't clutter the counters. She works quickly and effectively, wanting their house to be clean and welcoming for when people start showing up. All the while she can fee Kirsten moving in her sleep and is grateful for her sleeping. She peeks her head into the nursery, noticing her go bag still needs to be packed for when they head to the hospital. She picks out a few of her favorite outfits for Kirsten before laying them on the changing table to get things organized. She'll finish packing the bag at another time, not wanting to get too many things going before everyone arrives. She wanders back to the kitchen and sits at the table.

o.c.c.: Thank you! I was about to Google the recipes, lol

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

Brooke laughs, "That's cause your dog is huge. I love him to death though." she says with a grin, knowing he sometimes trips over Noah as she's walking around because Noah isn't always sure what to do with herself cause she likes to be around whoever is moving around at the moment. Brooke laughs when he gasps and pretends to be surprised at her taking a nap, "I enjoy naps, and it prevents me from being a total grump." she says laughing, Brooke enjoys playing footsie with him, they can still throw their weight around but not as much as before. She can't wait till Kirsten is born so they can throw their weight around again.

Brooklyn laughs really loudly when he asks if they could be twins, "Twins for sure love." she says giggling. She giggles when he says they have that covered, "Good to hear, thank you love." she says smiling, then nods, thinking a movie and cuddling would be a great way to end the night. "Sounds like a good plan to me. It'll be you, me and the dogs all cuddled up in bed." Brooke looks forward to making it 35 weeks and hopes their impatient daughter will stay put until then. "We are not putting blæksprutte in her name, regardless of when she's born." she says laughing softly. She rubs her tummy gently and smiles at him, "I am getting there, I can't remember off the top of my head.. How bad is that?" she asks with a half smile, pregnancy brain is kicking her butt. She bites her lip to think, "I think 29 or 30 weeks." she says nodding to herself. She gazes at him smiling a bit when he gives her a look about her breathing..

Brooke shrugs and giggles as he lists off other animals. "Maybe because they're big birds and there are always a lot of people who come for dinner, and turkey is easy to prepare for a large group?" she asks laughing softly. Beginning to wonder why herself. "I don't care if anyone sees my feet." she says laughing and finishing her hair, shifting a few times to get comfortable. When he responds with sarcasm she laughs and rolls her eyes playfully, "Mmm.. Yes really. Who would've thought?" she says laughing, having fun getting to help him make dinner. She doesn't always help out with the Danish dishes since she hasn't made a bunch of them. Usually she helps when Anders is home and can watch over her.

She nods when he says five people total and Brooke tilts her head, curious about who all is coming. "I'll make two dozen cookies that way we can have extras." she says laughing softly, before eating a little raw cookie dough, before adding the egg to it. "I just wanted to start the water since we won't be washing them all before dinner." she says petting both dogs before opening the oven and putting the cookies in. "Thank you love." she says smiling and sighs happily, loving that he does dishes. Not a lot of guys would do them without being asked. She sits down at the table until the doorbell rings and she gets up, grabbing Noah's collar and holding her back, knowing she'll want to run out and play with whoever has arrived. "Hush." she says firmly, getting Noah to sit and holding her collar still.

Brooklyn grins when she hears Anders father's voice and walks over to greet him, smiling brightly, "Hej der ! Jeg gør godt, at få træt af at være gravid, er Kirsten altid om på noget. Men hun sover lige nu. Hvordan har du det? Jeg har savnet dig!" Brooke asks laughing, excited to see him. "You didn't tell me he was coming!" she says excitedly and hugs him, thrilled to see that Anderson's father was here, once his dad had everything inside and everything was settled, Brooke helps everyone get things settled while Noah and Manual love on Anders' dad, making it a bit harder for Brooke to help set things up because she doesn't want to trip over the dogs.

When the doorbell rings Brooke answers it this time shushing the dogs and grabbing Noah's collar, knowing she's being protective of Brooke. She opens the door, and her jaw drops when she sees her parents, "Dad? Olivia?" she asks surprised, hugging them both while Noah's butt wiggles and she tries to sniff and give kisses to everyone in the house. Brooke closes the door and releases her beast. "I didn't know you two were coming!" she says excitedly, she hasn't seen them in forever. She gazes at Anders, "Did you plan this?" she asks with a smile, her eyes bright with excitement and awe.

o.c.c.: I would've replied last night, but I was slap happy and couldn't focus, so here's the reply, lol. And, you did a good job

Lucky Muse

13,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

· βɾȏȏκɭyɳ ·

Brooke laughs and agrees that Noah could use a flag sometimes, even Brooke had to be careful of the dog getting under her feet, at least Manual is big enough for her to see so she won't have to worry about stepping on him. "I'm a bear without my naps." she says laughing and kisses his cheek. She's so happy to get to host Thanksgiving here this year, and she's glad that Kirsten isn't here yet because that would be insanity. "You can have a nap if you'd like." she says playfully, knowing its rare for him to take a nap, it messes with his sleeping pattern even more than normal, which is weird in her opinion. But, being pregnant is exhausting so when she can sleep she will sleep. "You are so stubborn!" she says laughing loudly and throwing her arms around him, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the neck. "The doctor says its totally normal. I just know I'm almost there and can't wait till she's here. Don't look so worried." she murmurs squeezing his hands gently, knowing he's worried about her memory which has been quite chaotic lately, but she knows when Kirsten is born things will go back to normal. She hates seeing Anders so concerned for her.

Brooklyn loves their playful teasing and loves that he doesn't take anything too seriously while they're joking around. She's happy to hear that they made the same amounts of stuff for everyone, in addition to people bringing food. Brooke leans against him when he wraps his arms around her and nuzzles him, happy that he's been helping with the household chores. He's taken on a lot of the things that exhaust Brooke now. But, she won't let him do laundry, that's her favorite chore and its something that helps her know she isn't losing her ever loving mind. "You're perfect." she murmurs, smiling and lays her arms over her bump, Kirsten had finally awoken in anticipation for the arrival of everyone. "Maybe turkey is a surplus item this time of year so they market it off for Thanksgiving knowing people will buy large amounts of it..." she murmurs giggling. Knowing they may never know the reasoning behind turkey being the symbol of Thanksgiving.

Brooke wrinkles her nose, not wanting to go to the doctor for her memory being all crazy right now, she slumps her shoulders a little, "If it gets worse in the next few days I'll make an appointment." she murmurs, trying to wrack her brain for when Anders said his dad was coming.. She can remember him saying that he would try to come if he wasn't busy, so that must be why she hadn't remembered. She winces when Kirsten sends a foot to her ribs. "Lille djævel... Og ja, jeg får tæt på. Lille miss synes ikke interesseret i opholder sig i alle 9 måneder, så jeg er hopef- OUCH ! Håbefulde hun vil blive sat Til 35 uger og så hun er fri som en fugl. Av, Anders... Gør hende stoppe sparke mig der..." she whimpers softly as Kirsten kicks at her ribs, making her take a few deep breathes and hold on to the counter. Usually she switches back to English when she's hurt but this time she stayed speaking Danish. When she can breath normally she smiles sweetly, loving the scarf she had received and has to try not to eat the chocolate now. "Thank you so much." she says her eyes glowing with happiness and she takes the baby stuff to the nursery, she can organize it later. While they eat dinner Brooke goes between English and Danish, translating things for her parents since they haven't been learning the language.

After dinner and everyone was gone, and Anders is doing the final chores in the kitchen, Brooke is pacing back and forth between rooms watching Anders finishing up chores. She's dealing with Braxton Hicks contractions and they're really getting on her nerves. "I think tonight was a huge success, but now I am exhausted and this little monster is actually asleep before me tonight." she murmurs looking happy. Brooke had eaten a lot of wonderful food and knows Kirsten was wiggling and wild for most of dinner and dessert. She waits for Anders to finish the chores before leading him to their room and she pulls out her earrings before laying down in bed, snuggled up to him as they watch the movie. She's asleep before the opening credits are finished.

T.A.R.D.I.S off to December

Brooke whimpers in her sleep as she stirs around 1 am, after going to bed at 9, too tired from work to really want to try staying up later than that. When she rolls over, she sees Anders is still awake, and she's relieved. She speaks softly, "Anders... ouch.. I think I'm in labor..." she murmurs, holding her stomach with one hand as she feels a contraction coming on. She had been contracting all day at work but didn't think much of it since she was moving around a lot and was able to ignore it. But now the pain was getting too intense to ignore. When the contraction is over she pushes herself upright, Noah right at her side, whimpering softly and licking Brooke's hand, knowing something is going on. "Owww..." she whimpers, knowing this could go on for awhile, and her doctor had said not to come in until her water broke. "We... don't have.. to leave right... this second... But, when.... my water breaks... we will need to go." she says trying to get through a sentence without crying. Brooke closes her eyes and counts to ten, trying to stay calm, like she had learned in her birthing classes.

She tries to go back to sleep but she couldn't get comfortable in bed so she got up to go to the bathroom and brush her hair when she makes a surprised squeaking noise. "Anders!" she calls as she feels her water break, she looks mildly alarmed since it had been about an hour since she had woken up. She puckers her lips and looks pained as a contraction hits, making her grab the counter.

o.c.c.: Duh, duh, duh! Lol, the anticipation....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas