• Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

User Image

Apollo nuzzles her lightly as a few hours pasted

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis moves some before sitting up quickly as she got up sighing some tears falling before looking at Apollo walking to the kitchen to get some milk needing time to think over the dream "I'm not like mom I'm not evil they wouldn't kill me for being what I am" looks down at her hands seeing the demon mark running up her arms that tied her with satan due to him being her grandfather

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

User Image

Apollo yawns feeling alexis was gone "princess...." sits up slowly rubbing his eyes

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis looks outside holding a glass filled with milk as she sighed some looking back at the marks "I hate that I have this on me Why can't I be a normal girl a normal neko without having to worry about killing my friends and family"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

User Image

Apollo puts on his pj pants looking around as he cleaned up the shredded clothes

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis sighs finishing the milk rinsing out the glass sighing some as she looked outside again

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

User Image

Apollo looks outside seeing alexis he walked outside wrapping his arms around her waist "Are you alright alexis?"

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis blinks looking at him "yah I just had a dream that was I ended up going crazy like mom did" looks at the marks on her arms "and you had to kill me" pulls away some "Apollo I'm the granddaughter of satan himself doesn't that scare you" trying not to cry

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

User Image

Apollo holds her face gently in his hands "No I am not scared you are you alexis" wipes her tears away "I love you no matter what happens or what you do" kisses her lightly

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis kisses him back wrapping her arms around his neck as she clinged to him

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo rubs her back "remember that princess" hugs her close humming a lullaby in her ear

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis hugs him tightly tears falling as she closed her eyes the marks on her arms glowing lightly due to her being scared

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo breathes singing softly "No need to be afraid when you are in my arms, know you are loved and safe in my heart no matter what comes our way" looks at alexis wiping her tears "I may be brave but without you, I will never be the same unless you are beside me" holds up her marked arm kissing it "No matter if I die remember this my love, I love you the way you are and that will never change" finishes singing as he smiled down at alexis "I mean it alexis, without you beside me I am nothing"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff