Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis giggles again kissing him back "you're so mean" pouts some playfully nuzzling him "you realize you may never know when this kitten is in heat~"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo smirks at her "oh I'll know I am part neko too remember" rubs her ears as he kisses her lightly

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis smiles some "daddy always told me that males don't notice it much until a female in heat is close"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo laughs lightly "If you are trying to tease me it will not work" kisses neck biting her collarbone

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis blushes moaning "why would I tease you you always know right away" blushes more closing her eyes contently

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo"You always tease me Alexis with this body of yours and your sweet moans" french kisses her lightly

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis kisses him back her arms around his neck "I thought you said we're going to wait until the honeymoon" blushes more

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo smirks at her "alright alexis..." leans to her ear whispering "Just be ready for a long night" kisses her head "come on let's get back to dad & father" turns his back to her smiling

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis nods jumping into the water smiling as she yawned some tiredly due to being bored

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo picks her up smirking while he walked back home "naptime for you princess" kisses her head

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis blinks smiling "I don't need sleep I'm just bored" looks at him cutely

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo rolls his eyes "then what do you want to do Alexis?" rubs her ears in his old room while he heard sounds upstairs "sounds like our fathers are having fun again" smirks

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis looks at him nuzzling up to him "when should we start to plan the wedding"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo "when ever you want princess I am done touring for a while" rubs her back purring lightly

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis "I want to do the wedding before you leave again" looks at him cutely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out