Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo walks over to the water seeing Alexis he quietly walked into the water changing into his siren form as he swam up to her "hey beautiful" smiles

Alexander gasps sitting up "what the how?" looks at his chest seeing no wound "wait I was dying" looks at Athena "studying again I see" turns his head looking at Darren "how young do I look Darren?" His voice sounded husky like when they first met"

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis blinks some looking at him smiling "hey there" moves to her stomach watching him kissing his check gently "I missed you"

Darren smiles again "like we did when we first meet" hugs him his own hair lightening from his normal dark brown looking away some "but what about me I don't want to leave Alexis I can't see her heart broken again"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo growls lightly "you missed" kisses her deeply "gods I missed you" a red hue shows across his cheeks

Alexander "I'll find a way but first" kisses him lightly "you should be sleeping love we have work tonight"

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis giggles kissing him back blushing deeply as she played with her hair "I missed you to"

Darren nods kissing him back nodding getting up

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo smiles at her as he lifts her up onto his rock where he used to practice singing, lying her onto the rock's smooth surface as he started kissing her neck

Alexander smiles picking him up "well at least I can pick you up again" growls in his ear

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis gasps blushing her face bright red wrapping her arms around his neck "apollo~"

Darren laughs wrapping his arms around his neck nuzzling him

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo looks at her smiling as he stopped "Not yet alexis" kisses her cheek "I want to do this right stay here" dives into the sea swimming down to a old treasure chest looking the the item he stored away

Alexander smirks at him as he carried darren into the house

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis blinks some sitting up confused waiting for him

Darren nods closing his eyes leaning on him

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo swims back up holding out a gold ring with a huge topaz on it "I was saving this til the right time ahem...Alexis we have known each other since we were seven, became best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend but I want to know if you'll be my bride, my mate, & my lover?" looks down at the water his face deep red

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis blinks tackling hugging him tears falling more as she held onto him kissing him "of course silly" pokes his nose

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo smiles at her as he placed her back onto the rock slipping the ring onto her finger then dives back into the water jumping out "yahoo!" lands splashing alexis "I love you my princess"

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis watches him giggling sitting up again laying her hands on the rock singing closing her eyes

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo swims up to her smiling as he started kissing her neck again as he licked her neck slowly

Shy Seeker

User Image

Alexis gasps softly closing her eyes again wrapping her arms around his neck

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apollo Haru

User Image

Apollo "We have some real fun on our honeymoon but nothing wrong with a bit of teasing" kisses her passionately as he holds her close

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff