Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image User Image

scott dayes

Scott made his way out of the kitchen, the blood in his nose finally clotting and eventually stopping, though he would have to go and get it set on Monday. Going back up the stairs to the bedroom to check on Ashley, his eyes stared in front of him, not really paying attention to the people around him. When a girl with pink hair bumped into him as he made his way up and she ran down, then, moment later, another person ran past him and down the stairs. He rolled his eyes, over this whole party scene. For tonight at least. Well, with these past few events tonight, he wasn’t sure he would ever want to party again. For all he knew he lost his best friend, the girl of his dreams and his dignity.

Getting to the second floor, Scott looked around the floor before making his way towards Ashley’s room. It probably shouldn’t be his number one choice, not after what he had just been caught doing, but it was the only place he could think of going. The only place he was accepted. Walking into the room, she saw that she was still under the covers, her hair sexed up and her eyes red, puffy and full of tears. He leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms, the buzz he had had earlier slowly but surely disappearing. He watched her for a moment before he sighed and walked forward, sitting on the edge of the bed and resting his head against his fists on his knees. “Ashley. What have we gotten ourselves into?”

Looking over his shoulder, he sighed and lay back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, the pain of his nose slowly becoming something he could ignore. He may not be as buzzed, but he did still have a buzz. “What have we done, darling?” Taking a deep breath, Scott looked over at the young blonde, not sure if he should smile or be upset. He just didn’t know.

Dapper Raider

❝ These words are burning inside of me ❞
❝ Spent years in liquid harmony

User Image
╔═════════════════Jayce Gage Baker════════════════════════════════╗

After a brief moment of silence, listening to what Emily had to say, he nodded, taking in her words. She was right after all. In the years he knew her, Emily nearly always was. She was a smart girl, he knew that. "I know. I'm probably overreacting to all this too...it's just so unbelievable. Hell, maybe I should've seen it coming in one way or another..." Jayce said, licking the inside of his cheek as he thought over his words. And her's. Scott was his best friend. They'd seen so much together and dealt with a lot. Maybe it was just a lapse of judgement...but still, he couldn't just lay back and take it. If she'd done it once, who was to say she wouldn't again? So he would stand with his decision, no matter how much it would hurt in the long run.

Watching the girl grab his bottle and take a swig, a curious eyebrow raised. "My my my, Emily Dayes, when did you start downing the fire water?" he laughed, taking another swig as she put it down with not so much as a blink of protest to the burn of the alcohol. Smiling at the girl, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, half as a hug to say 'I'm proud' and half as a hug to thank her, smiling. "No, it's nice just to have someone to vent to. Better than the usual persona I have to carry". he said, nodding slowly. So thank you. he said. He felt the girl's hand brush over his. He didn't know if it was on purpose or not, so decided it was better to ignore it.

[OoC | I'm sorry these took so long! Got hit with a really bad slump! | Party Clothes | Who am I with?: Emily ]
╚═══════════════════The Quarterback══════════════════════════════╝

❝ This dream is who I wanna be
YOUTH and WHISKY

Dapper Raider

User Image

Katarina Caitlyn Dawson

❝ The Scene Queen ❞

I can't take this pain cuz I'm ⒹⓎⒾⓃⒼ
I can't close my eyes cuz I'm ⒸⓇⓎⒾⓃⒼ
Cuz these pills are takin' over my ⒷⓇⒶⒾⓃ
Side effects causes ⓅⒶⒾⓃ
I THINK I'M GOING INSANE

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Katarina felt her hand grabbed as the girl went charging through the home. As she turned around angrily, who else did she see but Jake. Angry eyes stared up at him as she tried to forcefully blink the tears away. There was no way in hell that she was going to let anyone see her cry. Why all the sudden would he care anyway? It's not like he even really knew her, let alone even had feelings for her. Hell, did he even know who she was? She had no clue. Blinking a few more times, she pulled her hand out of his, looking up at him with a hurt expression. Now normally, the girl wouldn't even dream of taking her hand out of his...but now, oh no. Now she was mad.

"Yeah, like I believe you. You kissed a cheerleader, and you're going to tell me you didn't enjoy it!? The HEAD cheerleader. Something tells me you did. After all, you're a guy...what guy wouldn't?" she said, her tone almost turning bitter. She took a step closer. Was he smiling? At a time like this? Really? "And why should I believe you? After all, why should my opinion matter? It's not like you even know who I am." she continued, stepping closer again, this time her tone taking a more angry, bitter tone. After all, how wasn't it true? Sure, Kat had the biggest crush she'd ever had on this boy. But they never spoke unless they had to (whether it was a class or a project). He probably had no idea how she really felt. Hell, who she even was. So there she stood, angrily staring up at the boy she'd basically gave her heart to without any real commitment. "To think I-" she started, stepping back, looking away. "You know what....no. Forget I said anything." she muttered, turning again, wiping the corner of her eye, walking down the stairs and towards the door.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dapper Raider

User Image

Ashley Teresa Roberts
The Queen Bee

She got my heart jumping
And my adrenaline pumpin' and gunnin'
Like ain't nobody ever seen (seen...)

'Matter of fact I've seen this woman all up in my dreams
Whippin' and flippin' and stackin' and slappin'
I'm attacking after she back it up and make it drop
After I meet her I tell her David Guetta's on the track, baby girl, don't stop

Keep it goin' you never know when somebody's gonna throw a couple dollars
Got a pocket full of hundred dollar bill's Ludacris mr. make-a-woman-hollar
And every night on the floor putting on a show (show...)
Everybody in the club there's a little something you should know

User Image

Ashley felt the boy's lips seperate from her own as she heard an all too familiar voice sound from the other side of the room. Looking up with crisp blue eyes, she saw the pink hair dart out of the room. What did she care? So she kissed a boy? She'd done that before. Was it because it was Jake? Even then, what did Kat even care? Sure, her and Kat had history. They'd been friends...but what did she care that Jake kissed her? Or she kissed him? Oh, the details were so pedantic at this point. As he got up to follow her, she giggled. "Oh sure...that's what you say." she said quietly. More to herself than to him, as he was out of the room. Maybe it was because she needed the attention...but she really loved the idea of them being together...he was nice to her...and hot. She was sure the thought had already crossed her mind...but the alcohol was still in her system. Ashley had always been a lightweight. Reaching over the side of the bed, she picked up the bottle she kept under her bed, taking a swig of the rum in it, scrunching her nose.

That's when Scott entered the room. All this started because the two of them started talking...Scott came to her to talk about something...she was sure it was serious...the blonde sat there, trying to recollect what he had been saying. It came to her in pieces. He found her dancing in the living room and asked to talk to her upstairs...so she led him to the bedroom...they sat down, he began to talk about....something...she remembered feeling extremely happy...they kissed and well...here they were. Was this really all she could remember? God, she needed to slow down. Sighing through her nose, she ran her hands through her hair, ruffling it around. Looking up at him, she put the bottle between her crossed legs, pushing her bangs from her face.

"A mess...of just...s**t." she responded with simply, sighing through her nose.

XX__Rivers and Roads

I finally god damn finished. I'm so sorry it took so long

Dapper Raider

XX__Rivers and Roads

Maybe we could sorta kinda....pick this up? emotion_kirakira emotion_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items