Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Tessa held on to her father more to keep him at her side than for support. "Who is he?" She said as soon as he was behind them. Angelus hated very few people and not many of his enemies survived long enough to be that old. Whoever he was, Grey had seemed shocked to see him. Jealous almost, but her mom had always claimed that she had never been with anyone but Angelus. She had a bad feeling about this. Emilia shrugged as she stared at the ceiling rather than him. "You hated me to begin with. I didn't want to give you anymore of a reason to get rid of me. I was scared. I have a lot of reasons. Mostly ones of not wanting to lose you. Guess I did that anyway huh?" She sat up and crossed her arms. "I'll leave if you want me to but only if you want me to" she could understand if he did.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Angelus walked quietly clearly annoyed as the memory of him and Lizzy kissing came back to mind. His mind was so focused that he barely heard his daughter. Blinking he sighed. "No one of importance." He muttered not wanting her to know. She was pregnant and shouldn't worry about him and what was going on. Tison sighed as he stared at her. "I don't want you to leave again but it seems like everyone keeps trying to break us apart." He thought about it. "Well everyone except Nicky." He was the only one that wanted him to be happy and he was grateful for that. He really didn't want to lose her. But he was tired of being hurt time and time again by people. He didn't know what He was going to do.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Tessa didn't know if she liked that answer. She stayed silent as he led her back to the ship. When there, her mother was almost instantly at her side. "We have a problem" Tessa didn't have time to question. Lizzy pulled Angelus away without a second look at her. "I sensed him. He must have descendants in the area. Let's just hope he never said a word about us" she spoke quickly she led him away before she stopped seeing the look on his face. "What happened?" It couldn't possibly be related. Emilia stared at the door knowing it was probably best to run. "You know, I have been alive for a long time. I have never met anyone who made me want to change until you. If you would give me one last chance I wouldn't mess it up. Who cares about the people that try to end it. All that matters is you and me" she hoped there was still a chance left for her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Edward said hi." He crossed his arms annoyed by the whole thing. He wanted to kill the b*****d but that wouldn't solve anything. He would just have a dead wolf on his hands. "I'm going to find my brother if you need me." He turned away from Elizabeth and started back off the ship. He needed to talk someone...anyone and the person he could count on was Derek. Tison sighed. "As long as you don't try to leave again." He didn't want to be hurt. He was tired of it and if it happened again He was done. It was over and he would move on. Everyone else will just have to accept Emilia and that was that.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lizzy sighed as he walked off. If he was back, Elizabeth stood no chance of getting her husband back. She walked to the railing and leaned on it. "I love you Angelus" she called after him. She knew he would hear her and she knew he wouldn't reply. She could feel her daughter looking at her and she was glad when she didn't ask what was wrong. There was no way to explain what she had done. Emilia smiled and took his hand pressing it to her lips. "Let me take you out tonight. I want to court you the way ladies do in our time" she moved to his side and kissed his cheek. "Please" she would show him she wasn't going anywhere.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Angelus did hear her but he didn't respond back. He kept walking until he found himself wandering towards his brothers place. He found him outside lifting some wood. "Hey Idiot." Turning around quickly Derek smirked when he saw his little brother. "Well well if it isn't my favorite brother Angel Face." Angelus walked over with a small smile. "Good to see you too Derek." The other brother frowned seeing that he didn't yell at him for the nickname. "You okay?" "No." Angelus sighed crossing his arms. Derek knew something was wrong when he said that. Tison raised an eyebrow. "Since when did women do courting? It's always been the male that did the courting." He crossed his arms amused by this. He wondered how it would turn out.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emilia laughed and tugged at his arm. He was still acting as if he was hurt. "You don't seem like you are in the mood to court me. I think it will be quicker if I court you. Now get dressed. I'll be back in a bit with our plans" she wasn't going to bring up his brother. They needed a night off and her kissing another man wasn't going to get them anywhere. She went to the door and leaned against it. "No more trouble, okay?" It was about time they pretended to be normal. She hadn't been normal for a long time. Tessa didn't like the sudden tension and she knew of only one way to fix it. The fight was over that man so he would have the answers. She left the ship as soon as her mother went to her room. Edward was surprisingly easy to find. His scent was unusual and he hadn't moved far from where she had left him. She sat down at the bar stool next to him and looked him over. "Why are my parents fighting over you?" She didn't want to pretend to be friendly.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Tison chuckled as he looked at her as she started to leave. "Normal." He sighed. That very rarely happened to any of them. Normal was not in their blood if they could help it. Angelus looked at his brother as they sat out back. "I see," Angelus looked down at the ground as Derek ran his fingers through his short white hair. "Well all I can say is that you can't really blame her. She thought you were dead bro." Angelus sighed nodding his head. "I know but-" "What? You are mates so she should have known? She was upset that you had been taken away from her. You can't really blame Lizzy for kissing the guy even though I probably would have thrown a fit if Mira did the same thing." Angelus couldn't help but smile. He was just as much of an idiot as he was. Edward held his cup to his lips as he glanced over at the girl. He chuckled shaking his head. "I have no idea, ask your parents why they are fighting over me." He sat his cup down. "It's not my right to tell." He could tell her but he felt as if they should explain to their kids what happened. Not the other way around.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emilia left the room and came back a moment later. She was in a skin tight black dress that fell to the floor. Her brown locks were pinned on top of her head. "Ready to go?" She knew he didn't have the time to change it. The benefits of magic were on her side only. She snapped and his wardrobe changed in the blink of an eye. "Let's go tear this town up" she offered her hand and a wicked smile. Corks was the perfect town to escape in. Tessa stared at him and she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, my parents don't share things. Not when they are fighting. I need to know. I would owe you" she didn't care what came of it. Her parents were her main concern. Anything else was at the side of her mind. Even her baby.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Tison raised an eyebrow as he looked at his clothes. "I don't think tearing up the town will make things better." He walked over to her and looked her over. "You look beautiful by the way." He opened the door and waited for her to walk out of it. Edward looked at her before he sighed. She looked so much like her mother and he couldn't exactly say no to her again. "I hate that you look so much like your mother." He sighed and turned to her. "Really you should ask your parents. It would be wrong of me to tell you when it should be them." He sighed. "Just know that Angelus hates my guts." He paid for his drink. "By the way congrats on the baby." He walked away from her. He didn't want Lizzy to hate him. She could tell her if she wants.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emilia rolled her eyes as she stared at him. "Fix things? Nothing needs to be fixed because we are fine. What is with you pirates being so sensitive?" She grabbed his hand and left the room with him. She wasn't going to let this whole night be a waste. She was going to show him they could work perfectly together still and that she wasn't going anywhere. Tessa rushed after him and managed to grab his arm. "Please" her parents had never looked at each the way they did before her father left. Her mother had called out to him and he hadn't said a thing back. This wasn't something that could wait. She had to fix it now if she could. She just needed to know what she was trying to work out between them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Tison made a face. "I am not sensitive I am when you say I am though." He chuckled and walked out after her. Edward sighed before he looked back at the bar. "Come on let's go for a walk." He opened the door for her before he leaned against it. "Let's just say Lizzy and I became friends fast and she is the reason why I am a werewolf." He would explain as much as he could without revealing to much of what had happened back in his own time.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emilia was glad to hear him laugh. She worried she wouldn't hear it again after she left. It was stupid to think running would get her anywhere. "You are sensitive. Like when I tell you your marksmanship is horrible you cry" she wrapped an arm around his and walked on to the deck. Eyes instantly went to them but she ignored the passing looks. "You know my attire won't be approved in this town. I think we should go to the more local places and become the scandal of the week. Pirates and immodest. We will never hear the end of it" not that either of them cared. Tessa nodded as she left the bar with him. "She changed you then? Were you hurt or did you ask her to?" She had heard the stories of how Angelus changed. It didn't sound pleasant and worst of all she had been there to see it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Tison rolled his eyes as he walked with her. "My marksmanship is not off thank you very much. I got my skills from my father and my good looks from my mother." He looked on ahead. "So take that and the look won't be approve anywhere really. I mean they give dirty looks for showing skin." He rolled his eyes once more at that this time before he continued onward into the city ignoring the looks the others gave them. Edward looked at her before he looked ahead. "I asked her to change me after my so called friend tried to kill because I had ended up falling for your Mother." He didn't see why that had been so wrong. He had been only human now he was a wolf without his own mate. He doubt he would be happy.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Emilia smiled as she sauntered through the town with most of her shoulders showing. "I hope it insults them. I love making them feel uncomfortable" it was one of her many hobbies. "How close are you and your brother?" She needed answers as to why Verrin would kiss her without asking it. She didn't want to ruin the night. Tessa kept walking despite the blow he gave her. "So you loved my mother? Did she love you too?" She had never heard of anyone but Angelus. They seemed to be perfect together. She knew they had always been at each other's sides. Mates couldn't be chooses. You knew who you loved as soon as you saw them. That's how wolves worked. How could she have loved someone else?She choice him over everyone and they were happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff