Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery nodded "Yeah, no surprised really, i've used it alot" she said with a casual shrug. She watched him taking mental notes so she could remember how to do it on her own when the time came. She shook her head "actually no, just my brother, trying to plan everything and whatnot"

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
He spat again on the rock and flipped the blade over. "Planning?" He asked. "You planning an assault on the malita?" He looked over at her equipment. "What are your thoughts on the assault? Do you know anything about the base? How are you going to hit it with out the others knowing?"

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery looked at him "Yes, Planning, I need to get my little brother back he's my responsibility" she said shaking her head as if she still couldn't believed it happened. She listened and smirked "Im not sure, but, if I over think this, I'll realize what your questions are really trying to tell me. I cant realize that, I need to do this soon before they kill him"

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
He chuckled at her remark about over thinking things. "Well, you're talking to the king of walk in and kick a**. But that platoon I walked through still put up a fight. And i don't see you taking rhe base with a bow. I'm just trying to help you plan this thing, you'd think that the guy with the machine gun, and the explosives wouldn't mind helping you in this." He shgested, flicking the knife across the stone again. The wolf lay beside Avery. "She needs a name here soon." Max remarked.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery looked at him. She ran her fingers along the wolves fur and smiled "Yeah, You'd think I wouldn't object to getting a little help" she said with a shrug. The wolf looked up at her her head on Avery's knee. She smiled "Yeah, I know" she leaned down and kissed the wolf's wet nose before looking up at him "What did you have in mind?"

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"For the base," He never looked up from the stone as he honed the knife to a razor edge. "I would start as a diversion. Me attack the fortifications from the front with the M-60 and some C-4. You would take a few grenades and a silenced sub-machine gun in from behind the base and start cutting them down from the inside while i tear s**t up from the front. You slip in, like a dagger to the ribs, get your brother and come out the front gates while i shoot over your heads. you throw him into the passenger side and drive off while i cover our retreat." He nodded as he pictured it in his head. "And for the name i was thinking.... Lupa? The wolf who nursed Romulus and Remus before they founded Rome."

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery looked at him as she pet the wolf. He sounded like a retired war general talking casually. She smirked, he paused and said Lupa. She smiled "How about it Lupa?" she asked the wolf. She made no sound, she simply nuzzled the young womans knee in response "I guess Lupa it is then" she said smiling. "As for the plan, well, I cant shoot guns but, hell, I say we give it a shot"

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"Good but if you can't shoot I'm going to have to teach you." He sheathed her knife and stood. Popping his legs, he walked over to his car and took an MP5 from the hatch on the back. He loaded it and screwed on a suppressor. He motioned for Avery to stand and come to him. He charged the gun and handed it to her.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery nodded "yeah probably" she said with a shrug. She grinned and watched him. She stood and came to him "Oh-Okay, what now?" she asked unsure of herself now.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max kicked her feet into position and put the gun to her shoulder. "You have two modes. Full auto and semiautomatic."He explained. He helped her hold the gun tightly and gave her the first trigger pull on full auto. Three shots whizzed down the barrel and into the darkness. "It's that simple as point and click and when you run out of bullets..."He dropped the mag for her and loaded another. He slapped the base and drove the mag home for her. He cocked the gun and explained how to deal with the small things like a jam and a dry fire. He set up some old bottles and had her shoot them.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery nodded listening. She closed one eye and pulled the trigger and hit a bottle. She wouldn't let the glee ruin her momentum as she attempted another shot.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max took a beer bottle and threw it in front of her. He was testing her reactivity.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery watched it hurl towards her. She fumbled with the gun and aimed almost seconds to late she shot and it shattered at her face. She sighed lowering the gun "What that hell?!"

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max threw three more up into the air over her head. The bottles fell wide she she lowered her gun. "Hit them all!" Max cried.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
She raised her gun but only managed two of them . Annoyed she lowered the gun and set it down. Shaking her head Avery stalked off towards the sound of water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff