Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max growled hearing the tone of her voice. He stopped the car and turned to look at her. "I remember having the weapons confiscated. My grandfather shipped that rifle home from Vietnam when he was over there. When the militia took it i lost all my temper. walked through an entire platoon with a my sword and killed everything that moved. Even the dogs. I took it back and converted this old gas car into a steam car while i was there. and i took my pick of their armory too and took all their grenades, TNT, napalm, and every plastic explosive i could find." He opened a hatch in the bed and showed her the stock pile of detonatables. He closed it again and petted the wolfs head and sighed. "I hate thieves and that M-60 is all that my grandfather left me." He pulled back onto the road his heart heavy with the deaths of that day.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery rolled her eyes "I still don't trust you" she muttered under her breath. She turned her head and looked out the window. She heard a horse trot by followed by more "Heads up" she spoke loud enough for him to hear. Seeing the two of them in a car they hurried and without a word the horse drawn cart matched speed with the car and pulled reached out for Avery. Ready she launched the bow into his chest and quickly went to string another, before she could she was knocked out cold.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max set the wheel straight and jumped into the back. He took hold of the M-60 and fired a stream of bullets into the chest of the men. he watched as their heads and rib cages exploded. He shot the hitch of the wagon and the horse ran away leaving his wagon behind. Max Stopped the car and picked up Avery. He felt around her head for a fracture and found nothing.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery was hit with a tranquilizer dart. She was out for a few more hours before waking up. "Damn that hurts worse then the hangover.."

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max had wraped her in a blanket with a wet cloth on her head. It was late after noon when she woke up and found that he had made them a camp by a creek that ran through a canyon. A fire was built and blazing under a dutch oven hat was boiling water. Max sat next to her, the wolf had her head on Avery's chest and was huffing in her sleep. Max was carving on that same small statue again. He heard Avery wake up and checked her over. "They use a dirivitive of horse tranquilizer in those so I'd say it would."

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery woke up with the wolfs head on her chest. She reached up and discovered the coolness on her head was a cloth and he'd covered her in a blanket. She ran her hand down the wolfs head gently petting her soft fur. She gave a soft smile, the wolf reminded her of her dog sky. The blonde haired eighteen year old looked at him "Yeah... I guess.... why are you being so nice? Its just a tranq dart you didnt have to.... mommy me" she said searching for the right word.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
I had to raise your body temperature so you would burn it off faster." He said. He handed her a bowl of stew that he had made. "And yes i have to take care of you. I can't let a comrade be wounded or downed with out caring for them." He stared into his hands.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery smiled "Well, uhm thanks I guess" she said softly. "About earlier im sorry about being such a b***h, my father was abit paranoid about the militia and well now.... I cant help it" she said sheepishly. She took the warm stew in her hands and inhaled the scent "It smells amazing.... Thanks for caring for me, Im usually on my own" she said as she looked down into the bowl. The wolf woke up avery figured she must have smelled the stew because she looked up at her expectantly. With a soft giggle she shook her head "nu uh, not from me girl, go beg him for some" she said gesturing to Max.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"I understand," Max said. He had lived a hard life himself. He hated being alone and he was a social creature. even having the wolf around was a vast improvment to his morale. "I understand what it's like to be alone all the time. i couldn't stand it." The wolf padded over to him and nosed his hand. He fed her some beef jerky.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery nodded. She smiled "Im sorry that you understand, It means you must have had it rough as well" she said with a sad sort of smile. The wolf was nosing his hand and chewing on beef jerky. She smiled "She seems to really like you Max" she said as she began to eat the stew. "mm this is wonderful, thank you"

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max stood up and removed his shirt. He showed her the dragon tattoo on his left shoulder. He Showed her the shell casing tattoos under bullet hole scars o his back. The lion tat over the large bite make on his shoulder and the tiger under the three long scars going from his left shoulder to the top of his right hip. "I have lived and lived. All I have ever done is survived." He said and sat back down. "I'm sorry for the suffering you were caused."

(((((( OOC: i dint have the tats yet but the scars are real.))))))

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery looked at him. Part of her wanted to touch the scars but she didnt. She set the bowl aside leaning forward now. "Wow..... My suffering looks like a splinter compared to all of that" she said shaking her head. She picked up her soup and looked down at it taking a few more bites. She pulled the collar of her shirt down a lip shaped scar revealed itself just below her left shoulder. "Thats all i've got" she said with a shrug.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max brightens a little bit. He feeds the wolf and gives her some water. Max sits back down and starts to hand Avery her things when he notices her knife. "Have you sharpened this in a while?" He askes her.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery smiled, looking at the knife she shook her head "Actually no, I only started using it when all of this started, I haven't had the materials to sharpen it" she said with a casual shrug. She looked at him "Why, do you ask?"

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max took the knife from its sheathe. He thumbed the blade and shook his head. "Duller than a cats a**.." He took the whet rock from his knapsack. He spat on the rock and made small circles with the tip and worked his way up and down the blade. "So, anything on your mind tonight?" He asked conversationally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff