Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery smiled a chill ran up her spine and she giggled "WHOO!" she called out throwing her brunette head back. She grinned and listened as he sang. It was some country song she hadn't heard before. She smiled closing her eyes, moonshine was so much stronger then she'd ever had. She smiled and giggled again, giddy and relaxed. "you! are an awesome singer!!" she said with a slur. Yes, little badass avery was a terrible drinker, a bit of a lightweight.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"And you my dear, are too drunk to function." He threw her a pillow and bed roll. "Sleep it off." He stood and put his hat and duster on. He took the M-60 from its mount and sat by the fire to take a watch. The night was cool, crisp almost. Nature had reclaimed its world and it seemed it had wiped the crimes of man away almost entirely now. He sighed, knowing that it was only part of a great cycle that his masters had told him of. They told him that " Like every swing of your sword must stop and redirect, so must the world do the same." Nothing ever truly ends, only redirects. He added more wood to the fire. He would wait out the night and see things are set to right. Avery would hold her brother again. He would see the people in Charlies convoy to good homes and warm beds.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery stuck her lips out in a pout "I am not! Im just fiiiiiiinee!" she protested. He threw the pillow and with her senses out of wack it flew faster then she thought. "Ohh.... my AHHHH!!!" she squealed as it wacked her in the face. She giggled "Pillow fiiight!" she stood and smacked him in the head with the same pillow before yawning. She stretched "Night night" she muttered softly.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max laughed. He liked her. She was serious as hell when sober and a light drinker. "You might be growing on me there ,Avery," He sat back down.

Ten hours passed without incident. The sun rose on the lake to find Max by the fire. He looked up, the M-60 propped up against the log next to him. He took his knife from the wooden carving he was making to sheathe it. He spotted a wolf that was watching him from the edge of the woods. It looked starved and sad.

Max was a dog person and couldn't stand to see a wolf like this. He took a piece of meat from his sack and walked over to the wolf. Kneeling down, he placed the meat in front of the animal. With weak movements the wolf pulled himself to sit up to gnaw n the meat some.

As the wolf ate, max gt closer and closer until he could touch the wolf. Her gray fur looked unhealthy and just as sorry and sad as all hell. Max put his hand on the wolf and she lay against him. Too tired to care about where her food came from, she lay in his lap. He picked her up and carried her to the car and put her in the passenger seat so she could sleep while he drove.

He walked back to the log he was sitting on for watch the night before. He waited for Avery to wake up. He wondered i her should walk over and kick her foot, like his mother used to do him. He decided against it and went back to carving his sculpture. The face of the carving was almost done.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery woke up hearing birds and feeling a breeze on her face. Her body flew up and she ran a hand through her hair shaking her head. 'Every, ********, morning" she muttered to herself. She stood and stretched looking at him. "Hey, how long was I asleep, ********, what did you do to me last night?" she asked as the birds grew louder and she felt the hangover kick in.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max laughed. "You're a lightweight," He chuckled. "I didnt do a damn thing, you took one hit and fell over." He started to pack up, handing her a piece of jerky. He threw the tanning skin onto the back of the car.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
She sighed "Damn it" she said shaking her head. She took the jerky chewing on it. She climbed into the back she saw the wolf "when did you pick that up?" she asked gesturing to the wolf. She finished her jerky "Keep that poison away from me, its way stronger then Ive had' she said shaking her head.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max laughed and handed her more jerky. "She found us this morning and i couldn't stand to see her starve. That and shes so sweet she'll make your teeth rot." He grinned as the wolf licked his hand. He petted her head and turned up the heat on his boiler. He lurched forward as the car moved along.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery shook her head "Im fine" she smiled "Shes a beauty" she said smiling. She watched him heat the boiler and she giggled "Maybe so, better then a hangover" she said with a shrug.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
He smiled and pulled out onto the road. The she-wolf set up in the seat and lolled her tongue in the wind. Max pressed the accelerator and the raced along through the turns. The forest thinned and became rolling hills and farm land.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery sat on the edge of the truck holding on. She kept an ear out for the militia because it was that much harder to hear it with the engine rolling. She strung her bow and kept it pointing down.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max rolled his way along the road. "The M-60 is alot faster than that bow will be." He said with out looking.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery shook her head "Yeah well, I don't trust guns, there's no satisfaction upon killing when I use a stupid gun" she said without looking at him.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max laughed. "Well that might be because you've never had the pleasureof firing an automatic rifle that spits out lead at 800 rounds a minute." He smiled.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Avery shook her head "Never have, Dad taught me machines can't be trusted and you shouldnt have one unless you're the militia or at least retired militia." Something in her clicked and her head snapped in his direction "Why do you have this gun? Every gun a citizen had was taken away when Monroe took over" she said in a low vicious tone. Guns were confiscated at the beginning when the blackout happened and all who had them now were militia... if he was militia he couldnt be trusted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff