looking back at me now
                                      The illusions getting clearer
                                      lost and I cannot be found
                                      I don't recognize my face
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?
                                      There's a stranger in the mirror
                                      Oh I've gotta find a way out

Jace listened to the sounds, for a human he was fast, he'd give him that at least. Running up to his room, Jace changed into jeans and a hoodie, pulling it over his head along with gloves. He wasn't really interested in getting burned, he'd heal much quicker than Elizabeth, but it still wasn't a pleasant experience. He really did need to think about what to do with the girl, but he had all day to do so. Maybe she just needed more to do... he did confine her far more than he did his other daughters after all, but they didn't feel the need to try and run, he had almost lost her that one time. It was a good thing that he had thought about checking Europe. Elizabeth had learned then that there was no where in the world Jace didn't have connections.

Beep! Beep! Beep!
                                      Jace sighed, turning off the watch, five minutes already? He really did need to try and get a better perspective on time. With a sigh, Jace ran down the stairs, reaching the gate in about twenty seconds. He could see the boy climbing the gate and chuckled to himself. He moved around to where the kid's bike was and waited, leaning against it as he listened to the struggles as he finally got over the gate.

I gave off the wrong impression
                                      somebody else, somebody else
                                      I know I've made some bad decisions
                                      and now the regret is all I have left
                                      Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      If there's a way to take it back
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… xxx β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… xxx β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

- "
β€œSkill is fine, and genius is splendid, but the right contacts are more valuable than either." -

Tony thought maybe he was going to make it as he struggled over the gate before finally pulling himself over. He landed with a thud and some breathless swears, he was going to be hurting after all this but for now he didn't feel most of it. He made a half hearted attempt to keep running but barely managed a quick jog. He shouldn't have even bothered, because there waiting for him was Jace. He looked at the man and fell to his knees, panting for air. "Why...do I even...bother..." He shook his head. "I hate...games..."

- β€œVery few of us are what we seem.” -

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ruthless Poster

User Image
π•°π”©π”¦π”·π”žπ”Ÿπ”’π”±π”₯ π•»π”žπ”€π”’

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Jace smirked as he looked at the human pant for air. "Let me guess, you're going to say that I got here before you because I have a secret tunnel, or something along those lines, but I'm interested in hearing you explain how I managed to change clothes so quickly, along with being able to reach your bike before you did."

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "
β€œSkill is fine, and genius is splendid, but the right contacts are more valuable than either." -

Tony shook his head, falling to his hands and knees before laying down in the grass. He was starting to hurt, jumping through a window was not a good plan. If he still had his jacket maybe it'd be okay but he was cut up in a few places. "I don't care...whatever I say will be wrong. But let's say you teleported and you can laugh at me for being wrong." He grumbled, deciding to skip the guessing game all together and get to the part where the bad guy gloats.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Jace stepped forward, making sure his hood stayed on as he looked down at the kid, sighing. "You're certainly not the kind of human I'd keep if I had a choice in the matter. But maybe you'll begin to interest me. At least you aren't scientific, those are the most irritating of all." He reached down and pulled the man up, throwing him over his shoulder. "Better clean up that blood, I might get thirsty again." He then started to run, for Tony it'd be nothing more than a blur. To give the boy a chance to truly appreciate what he was seeing, since he'd probably take at least thirty seconds to comprehend it, he ran around the mansion three times, before he stopped at the broken window. "Tsk, such an idiot. I hate having to replace windows, it always causes so much trouble for me and my daughters." He dropped the boy to the ground, letting him fall with a thud as he turned around. "Now, you can either go inside and get back into your cage, or you can try to run, I'll chase you can you'll end up in your cage anyway. So what are you going to choose?" The sun was starting to come to this side of the mansion. Jace could see it creeping up on the lawn, which made him sneer in disdain. He didn't want to be burned, but he'd stick around to see what the boy would do, his actions would help him recognize what he needed to do to train him.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony ignored his comment but made an unhappy sound as he was picked up. Then things got weird. Suddenly everything blurred and he could help but let out a somewhat shrill scream. What was happening? How were they moving so fast?!? He was dropped to the ground, gasping as his mind tried to process what had happened. The man gave him two options, both of which he wasn't going to take. He glared at the man before moving as quickly as he possibly could to grab a shard of the broken window and moved to strike the monster with it. He knew it was a foolish attempt but he'd be damned if he gave in without a fight.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Jace waited, it was like watching him in slow motion as he turned around to grab the shard. Jace remained still and allowed Tony to stab him directly in the heart. The glass left a small scratch before it shattered. Jace chuckled again, "so, what was it you said before? Your bite is worse than your bark? I'm sorry, but no one's bite is worse than mine." He smirked, allowing his fangs to be revealed.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony snarled, the glass shattering in his hand and making him bleed more. "I don't care who you think you are. I'm not going down with out a fight." He said, swinging his fist at the smug assholes face. He didn't care if it didn't work he was too angry to care at this point.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Jace sighed, Tony swung and as his fist made contact with Jace's face, the vampire could hear the bones in his hand cracking and breaking. Jace quickly snatch his wrist and snapped it there as well. "You remind me of Elizabeth. Only I considered her resistance cute. At least at first." He chuckled for a moment before he got serious again. "No more games. The sun is coming out and I don't want to deal with the burns." He pulled the boy inside, dragging him to the cage where he ordered the other humans to chain him up again. "I suggest you get some rest." Jace told him as he walked out of the dungeon and into his home. Vaguely he could hear Elizabeth's struggles, frustrating, to say the least, since despite everything she put him through he felt sorry for her and hated her to be in pain. But he needed time to think about his situation, by the next twilight he was certain he'd have come up with an idea. As he passed the kitchen he noticed Rebecca was in the kitchen, stopping, he looked at her and smiled, "getting ready to feed the humans their breakfast, my dear?"
                                      "Yes father." She told him with a smile.
                                      He nodded, "good, make sure the new human doesn't get any food or water, I don't want him to have anything to eat for the next 2 days, alright?"
                                      She nodded and he gave her a kiss before heading up, deciding carefully which daughter to spend the day with, before he slipped into her room and was greeted with sounds of pleasure.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony cried out as his hand broke, collapsing with pain after the b*****d broke his wrist. How did he do that? He snapped his wrist like a freaking twig. He didn't remember much after, the pain taking most of his attention but he was back in the cell again, chained to the wall. God dammit, this wasn't supposed to happen, then again they weren't supposed to be super hams or whatever living in this house. He was screwed at the beginning and now it looked like he was going to be left to die in the cell.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

When the evening arrived, and unconscious, charred Elizbeth was taken to her room. After her skin had burned off, the blood in her began to dissipate. Because of this, Jace knew she would be hungry and had left two humans in her room, bound and gagged. Not even conscious of her actions, Elizabeth devoured them, before she collapsed again on the ground, not to wake up until the next night, the same night that was Tony's last day of starvation. According to Jace's orders, Tony had been completely ignored, no matter what he said, no one, human or otherwise, was to react. But now, it was finally time. He had come up with a plan that had the potential to train both Elizabeth and Tony all at the same time.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony sat there in silent hunger for the most part, refusing to give in to begging. He was too proud and too angry. Mostly at himself, he had been cocky and stupid and now he was paying for it. He'd be lucky if he made it out if this alive but he wasn't holding his breath, they'd get tired of him eventually and kill him. Probably make it look like am accident. That just meant he had to cause as much trouble as possible before that happened. They could torture him all they wanted but they'd never take his spirit. He was as stubborn as they came, nothing would break him.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

The sound of steps radiated through the dungeon. The humans began to rustle and move, but Jace ignored them completely. Instead, he went straight to Tony's cage and took the keys, opening it up and heading over to the boy. "How are you feeling, Tony?"

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony glanced up at Jace for a second before turning away, clenching his hands into fists, or as good of a fist his broken hand would allow. "Oh just great. I lost feeling in my hand like a day ago so it doesn't hurt anymore. And I'm not a doctor but I think that's bad." He shrugged, letting out a bitter laugh, glaring up at the man. "But I've felt much worse, this is like a vacation in the Bahamas compared to what I've been through."

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Jace smirked, "I'm sure it is." He took the chains off of Tony and turned, "Jenny!" A girl appeared, she was skinny and shaking, obvious signs of drug addiction, "yes, master?"
                                      "Jenny, you were once a doctor, am I correct?"
                                      "Yes master."
                                      "Well then, I want you to put a cast on this boy, I have all the materials you need. Hold on." He blurred and then reappeared with a kit, "come and find me when you're done."
                                      She nodded and carefully set to work, joy in her eyes, "master is going to love me after I help you." She giggled and carefully started to put his hand back together.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff