looking back at me now
                                      The illusions getting clearer
                                      lost and I cannot be found
                                      I don't recognize my face
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?
                                      There's a stranger in the mirror
                                      Oh I've gotta find a way out

There had been a time in Elizabeth's life when her great grandmother died... from what she understood, she was the one who had taken care of her dad while his parents traveled the world. They missed his graduation, almost every birthday, his wedding... and her funeral. She had Alzheimers, spent every day crying out for her daughter, but she never came. When her dad had cried Elizabeth felt like the world was falling apart. It was right then that she realized there was no worse sound in the world than the sound of a man crying. Nothing was more deep and sad. Listening to Tony cry made her feel like she was that twelve year old girl again.
                                      The girl turned slightly to look at him, it seemed like he had injured himself even more while he destroyed her bedroom. There was one way to fix him, but it was dangerous... maybe now though he wouldn't care if it was dangerous. She also had a feeling that it was what Jace wanted, but hopefully Jace wouldn't get everything he wanted, and Tony would be stronger than the drug. Turning away, Elizabeth decided she'd tell him about it tomorrow, and allow him to decide. But for now, she just let him be. Unable to sleep because of the sound of his tears and the unwanted, pitiful thoughts swirling in her mind.

I gave off the wrong impression
                                      somebody else, somebody else
                                      I know I've made some bad decisions
                                      and now the regret is all I have left
                                      Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      If there's a way to take it back
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… xxx β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… xxx β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

- "
β€œSkill is fine, and genius is splendid, but the right contacts are more valuable than either." -

Tony cried until he finally passed out from exhaustion and stayed that way through most of the day. He occasionally stir, making noise or talking to himself but it was all gibberish. He wanted so badly to apologize to Elizabeth but it would have to wait, she probably wouldn't want anything to do with him for a couple days.

- β€œVery few of us are what we seem.” -

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ruthless Poster

User Image
π•°π”©π”¦π”·π”žπ”Ÿπ”’π”±π”₯ π•»π”žπ”€π”’

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth couldn't sleep, she listened to the human cry out and wondered if he was getting feverish. Finally, she couldn't stand it and got up, cautiously avoiding the sun whose rays she forgot to block out with the curtains. There was a small hiss as she burned her wrist, but the curtains finally closed and she felt safe to walk around her room to where Tony was. He didn't look well, and she worried about his broken hand. He was covered in bruises and cuts. Letting out a breath, Elizabeth realized she had to try and fix him. Standing up, she silently went around her room, cleaning up the mess and stepping over his chain. Once that was done she sat in a chair and watched him sleep, wishing she didn't have to choose between him and her son.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "
β€œSkill is fine, and genius is splendid, but the right contacts are more valuable than either." -

Eventually Tony woke up, slowly stirring as he moved to hold his hand close to his chest. It hurt a lot and without the cast to stabilize it, it'd keep on hurting. He opened his eyes and looked around, seeing Elizabeth not far and flinched, pushing himself tighter into the corner. He was scared, was she going to kill him? He couldn't imagine her choosing him over her son. His mind races and his eyes teared up but he stood it away, running his hand through his hair. "I know you probably hate me for what I said." He said quickly, turning away so he didn't have to look at her. "But before you kill me or put me with the other humans let me finish what I started. I'm supposed to call my buddy tomorrow, let me do that so I can find you your son." He glanced at her for a moment before looking away, wiping his eyes. "I'm sorry for what I said. I know I'm an a*****e and a terrible cop...but I didn't mean any of that stuff. I was upset...I was stupid...I'm sorry."

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth sucked in a breath as she felt, heard and smelled his fear. She hated that he was afraid, but who was she to judge? She had never feared Jace, at least,not as a human until the very end. She had been ignorant to what he was, until he decided to change her, that is. She slipped down onto the floor, her eyes were tired and her shoulders seemed incapable of raising any higher than necessary. A dead woman who wanted desperately to see her son again. How pathetic. "I know I am becoming a monster... I know that someday the human heart won't mean anything to me, and I probably would kill you for what you said... but I'm not that monster yet. Not yet." She hugged herself and bit back the tears. "I won't hurt you. Well, not intentionally."
                                      She looked up at him, eyes dull. "Do you want to be healed? I can do it for you... but the risks are high. However..." she grimaced, "escape is easier when you don't have broken bones."
                                      Oh God, what was she saying? No. Don't think. Stop thinking.
                                      "You'd have to drink my blood. It'll heal you. But when you do, you'll become addicted and you'll hardly be able to think of anything else. You cannot give in to these urges for 72 hours... but once that time is up the cravings will disappear and you'll be back to normal." She bit her lip, "however, if you do get a hold of vampire blood before the 72 hours is up, you'll never stop being addicted." She hesitated, "a-and... eventually, the drug will kill you... usually within five years. So imagine five years of groveling and begging... like those pathetic souls downstairs." She avoided his eyes, "before you say anything though, I'll just say that I plan on helping you stay away from the drug. I won't leave you side if that's you want. I'll protect you."

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony turned to look at her as she offered to eat him, his mouth hanging open in shock. It would help...but he wasn't going to leave before he found her son. It seemed easy enough, she'd be there to keep him from doing anything stupid while he was under the influence of the drugs. That goofy smile of his returned slightly as he looked down at his broken wrist. "It'd be a lot easier to think if I wasn't in pain. That'd help me when I'm trying to find you son, I could bounce ideas better with my buddy." He nodded, trying to hide his fear. "Let's do it, maybe it'll help me quit smoking so much." He chuckled, feeling his shoulder relax some now that he was getting over his fear. "I've got instructions written on what to do incase I'm not around. Don't do them until the three days are up. The last thing you need is my high a** screaming in the background. If things work out I'll call him when I'm normal again, if not...well...I hope he can find your son for you."

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth held her breath, before she gave a nod. "Alright, go and take a shower while I get you some food. You're not going to be very sane for the next few days so we should have you eat now." She didn't say anything about the potential of him not making it, nor did she speak about the search for her son. Standing up, she went downstairs and got him food, also grabbing more for extra when he needed it. Back upstairs, she stashed most of the food and set out the sandwich for him, grabbing a glass from her liquor cabinet, She slit her wrist with a silver blade and bit her lip as she watched the blood pour in before it quickly healed.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony took a shower like she wanted, having bit of an issue with the collar but he managed. He didn't spend long in there, he was too anxious. This was a big risk and he wanted to get it over and done with before he had second thoughts. He went back out and saw the sandwich, as well as the glass of blood. He tried to suppress the shudder that ran up his spine, he couldn't think, he just had to do this. He sat down and ate the sandwich, his eyes trailing to the blood as he did. Was this really a good idea? What if he wasn't so strong. "I hope I made it out of this. I really don't like the idea of being like the others." He carefully picked up the glass. "Bottoms up." He said before quickly drinking the thick red liquid. He shuddered and gagged, dropping the glass as he put his hands over his mouth to not throw it back up.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth was waiting. The sandwich and the drink together. She noticed the way Tony kept looking at the liquid, and when he picked it up, he downed it like a shot. Jumping to her feet as he retched, Elizabeth went over and rubbed his back, murmuring that everything was going to be okay. She watched as the cuts and bruises started to heal, and she heard the sounds of his wrist cracking and popping as it went back to normal. Soon he was healed and Elizabeth watched, scared of what was going to happen next. "Tony?" She spoke his name with trepidation.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

His wounds healed and his body felt amazing, he had so much energy, like nothing he had experienced before. His senses were sharper and he could hear his own heart racing...and someone saying his name. He turned to look at Elizabeth, letting out a manic little laugh. "Yes?" He asked, turning to look at her. She was the one who had made him feel this way, he wanted more...needed more. No! He had to fight it...but he wanted it so badly. "I understand why it's so addictive." He said, getting off the couch and stepping away from her. "The rational part of me is failing quickly...I'm sorry Elizabeth." He knew he'd beg and plead, and when that didn't work he'd get angry...and violent.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth swallowed, if her heart still beat she knew that right now it'd be hammering. "It's okay." She told him when he apologized. "I'll protect you." She had to.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony let out another manic little laugh, his control slipping quickly. He just wanted more, he craved more of the wonderful red liquid. "Who will protect you from me? I may not be as strong or as fast...but I know your weaknesses. Don't sleep, don't unchain me, and don't trust a word I say." He paced, clenching and unclenching his hands as his mind raced, coming up with a million crazy ideas on how to get what he wanted. He needed more, he didn't want this feeling to disappear.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth smiled mildly, "I don't plan on it. I don't need to sleep and I know better then to trust anything about you right now." Watching him pace was making her anxious, she wished he'd stop but knew he wouldn't. "If I have to I'll gag you, but I'd rather not. I can also make your chain shorter. But again, it's easier if you can go to the bathroom by yourself. Just try to take deep breaths and remind yourself of where you are, and who you are. Don't lose sight of it."

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Anthony E. Henning

- "

Tony continued to pace, his eyes darting around as he fought against the drug. "Where I am...where I am...I'm in a mansion, filled with vampires that have what I want, but I'm sure they'd probably rather kill me than give my anything. I'm an annoying little s**t, things would be quieter with me gone." He chuckled, relaxing a bit. "If...no, when I beat this lets drink again. It'll be fun, I'll pass out and drool in your carpet and then you can make me bacon again." He smiled, looking at her. "This is going to be a long three days."

Ruthless Poster

User Image

looking back at me now
                                      I'm just so out of place
                                      Who have I become?

Elizabeth laughed, "after we get through this we'll drink as much as you want. I might even let you throw up on my carpets once... if you have to." She winked and remained sitting, her eyes never leaving him as she remained somewhat tense, wondering when he'd lose all control.

Am I afraid of who I am?
                                      Can I be satisfied?
                                      who will I find?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff