Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Then why do you look guilty?" She asked with eyebrows raised.

"It sound like there's a drug deal going on in front of me." Jace said. "Lynx, I thought you were above that," he said in false hurt. He then pushed himself up on his elbows. "If you need help, I can help you."

He picked up the Frisbee and held it out to them. His hands were a pure white color indicating that it was, indeed, Lawrence.
Cassie took the Frisbee from him. "Thank you," She said quietly, then went back to Vanessa and whispered "Why are his eyes red?"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria made a face. "I'm not guilty." she said, now glaring at Phearia. "I just...don't want to be caught...by my parents....I don't know who would be more mad about..."

Lynx rolled her eyes at him though she was grinning. "Of course I'm above that, I break out into a rash whenever I'm around cigarette smoke, what do you think happens when I'm around drugs?" she poked his forehead. "Of course you're going to help me. I need a distraction so I can steal the bags." she stood up and pulled him up as well. "And you're a pretty good distraction. All you would have to do is stand there and look all bashful and innocent and the females at the hospital will flock to you." she grinned wider.

Vanessa looked relieved when she saw that it was Lawrence and she looked down at Cassie. "Because he's albino, albino's have pale white skin, red eyes and usually blonde or white hair. He's also a vampire." she looked at Lawrence. "I thought vampires couldn't go out in sunlight."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Phearia thought about that. "Tell you what, you do well, I don't tell them. Do bad, well, I think you get the point." She shrugged.

Jace sighed. "You know, I get get free blood. A ton of it. That you do not have to steal." He pointed out. "Like, years worth of it."

"I'm weird in that way." Lawrence said. "I'm related to Apollo on my dad's side which means I heal faster then most people, but sunlight tries to make me bleed or smoke to death. So I usually wear thick jackets when I need to go outside for whatever reason. But the mostly blindness makes the sun bearable when I'm outside. Where as apparently my sister has to keep her eyes closed." He shrugged.
Cassie stared at him. "You look like an evil snow flake.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria thought about that for a moment, then sighed. "Fine. What am I learning first?" she asked, sounding bored already.

"Fine. My plan was fun but we'll go with yours. Let's go." she pulled him out of the kitchen and to the door. "Have fun kids, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" she called back to Raisa, Xidoe and Leo, making Raisa giggle.

Vanessa tried not to laugh at what Cassie said. She looked at Lawrence. "You know Lily right? I see her in the sunlight sometimes too....in your hoodie."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Math." Phearia said. "Because it's the base for everything that happens in the world."

Jace smiled and let her drag him along. Once they got to the street, he looked at her. "You still going to drag me or is it my turn to lead?" He asked.

Lawrence shrugged. "I let her borrow it a few months ago and told her she could keep it. I figure it's better to loose one then to be stared at by people wondering why your bleeding and smoke pouring off you. It's not all to nice when people stare at you."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria wrinkled her nose, looking disgusted. "I thought that was literature and music or whatever bullshit."

"I'm going to drag you by your feet if I want to." she said with a grin, still pulling him along. "You know I like being in the lead and having dominance." she stuck her tongue out then looked around. "...which way is the hospital?"

Vanessa looked away from him. "I know the feeling." she scratched her head and looked down at the frisbee. "Want to play frisbee with me and Cassie?"

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"No. It's not." Phearia said with a sigh. "Do you really pay so little attention?" She asked her.

Jace sighed. "It's not a hospital." He took her arm and started heading in a different direction. He pulled out his phone and later started speaking Italian to it.

He looked at the amount of shade compared to the amount of sunlight, then grimaced. "I would like to, but I don't think I can."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria looked offended. "Hey, I pay attention...to things that matter."

Lynx let him lead and looked at him as he spoke Italian, she loved it when he did and she wondered what he was saying.

"We can just toss it to each other...not hard. That's how Lily and I play when she comes over." Vanessa offered.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Like weed. Weed totally matters." She said in a serious voice but it was obvious she was making fun of her. "So, how much math don you know?"

He hung up the phone and noticed she was looking at him. "...What?"

He shrugged. "Sure, why not?"
Cassie looked up at Vanessa.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria was silent for a moment, then she shrugged. "I know the basics, that's all I need."

"You're so sexy when you speak Italian." she said with a grin.

"Cassie, go stand right there." she pointed at a spot not far away from them. "We'll go clockwise."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Out of all the shapes, which one is the most structurally sound?" Phearia asked.

He smiled slightly. "Is that so?" He asked, turning her to the right and down a different street.

Cassie ran off and stood where she had pointed. "Ready!" She called.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"...the sphere? The cube?" Demitria asked, sounding confused on what she was being asked.

"Yes, you're also sexy when you sing...and when your shirt is off...or when you're wearing nothing at all." she said with another grin, letting him turn her and lead her down the street.

Vanessa tossed the frisbee to Cassie, careful to not throw it too hard.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Triangle." Phearia said, going over to a white board and erasing the notes that were on it. She drew two pictures, one of a house with a triangular top, one with a flat square top. "Which one will cave in with heavy snow?" She asked.

Jace smiled. "That's good to know." He opened the door to a run down looking building and headed for the stair case.

Cassie put her hands up, it bumped them gently and fell to the ground. She then picked it up and ran it over to Lawrence, setting it by his feet, and then ran back to her spot.
Lawrence blinked. "Does she always play this way?" He asked, picking it up.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"....the flat roofed one?" Demitria guessed, not really knowing the answer.

Lynx followed him inside, looking around and raised an eyebrow. "Where are we?"

Vanessa nodded. "Her and Nico play frisbee that way." she said with a slight shrug.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Yes." Phearia said. She then drew two bridges. One that had a triangle support, one that had a trapezoid. "Which one is safer to walk across?"

"Supply store basically." He said with a shrug. "The orphanage where I was stuck was actually owned by a vampire who trained us to kill 'mythical' things. You call them, say you need something. They tell you were they last stocked up on such things, you go to it and take as much as you need." He shrugged.

"How interesting."He tossed it in her direction. Careful not to let it go flying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff