Lunabel
Nico
Cassie

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Aiden was lying upside down on the couch, his headphones in his ears and blasting music. It was a hot summer day and all of the kids were out of school, except for Demitria who was in summer school because she had failed almost every class she had. Vanessa was sitting cross legged on the couch beside Aiden, doing her summer homework for her classes for the upcoming year.
A loud, sudden bang interrupted the silence of the house. Following the bang was Leo cursing loudly. "Dammit Isaac! I'll ******** kill you!"
Isaac laughed loudly and bolted out of the bathroom. Leo has been taking a shower when Isaac had burst in and shot him with pink paint from his paintball gun.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lucian peeked into the hallway, noticed it was them who were arguing, and found it best not to get in the middle of it. Since Leo would and forever will, find a way to blame it on Lucian if he got in the way.
Cassie looked over Vanessa's shoulder at her book. She was five and still couldn't read a word of English. She could speak it fine but due to Lucian's obsession to French, she only knew how to read French. "Sissie, was the book about?" she asked, pointing to it with her teddy bear's hand.
Casanova sighed. "I'll take that as It's my turn to break up the fight." He stood and went into the hall.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Leo was dripping wet with water and pink paint, the only clothing he had on were his boxers that he had pulled on when chasing Isaac. He was yelling at the top of lungs while Isaac just laughed. Leo snarled and tackled him and punched him in the face. Isaac kneed him between the legs and they both started yelling.
Aiden grumbled, rolled off of the couch and followed Casanova. When he saw the fight, he grabbed Isaac and tried to yank him away without getting hit.
Vanessa looked at Cassie, then back at her book. "It's called Lord of the Flies, it's about these kids getting stranded on an island and having to learn to survive." she said, ignoring the fight in the hallway. "It's alright so far."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Casanova dragged Leo away from Issac. "Both of you chill," He snapped. "And you better pray you didn't wake Antonio or he'll give you both a beating." He warned.
Lucian peeked into the hall again. "Do you guys need any help or should I stay here?" He asked.
London peeked out of his room and looked at them. His door was right between Leo and Issac. "This was not what I was expecting," He said, watching them in slight awe.
Cassie blinked. "Do these things really happen?"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
When Lucian spoke, Leo glared at him. "Stay the ******** out of it, f*****t." he snapped.
"Domt you talk to him that way!" Isaac yelled, looking really pissed now. He broke away from Aiden and jumped on Leo and the fight started again, only the yelling was louder and much more blood was drawn as they hit each other.
"Hey! HEY!" Aiden yelled and yanked the two apart. "Calm the hell down unless you want Antonio and mom beating you to a bloody ******** pulp!"
Isaac and Leo eventually quit fighting at the mention of their mother and Antonio together hurting them. Leo's nose was broken and his lip bloody, Isaac has a nasty black eye and his wrist had been broken.
Vanessa nodded. "It does but not often, the kids int his go totally crazy and I think one becomes a cannibal. I've never read it so I'm not sure." she looked at Cassie. "I'm going to go to the park later, want to come or stay here? I don't want to be here when mom and dad get home and hear about the fight."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Call him a f*****t again, and I'll rip your pretty little vocal cords from your throat," Antonio said from behind them. "Wake me again and I promise you that nose won't heal." He told Leo. "Now let me sleep for five more minutes or you both will be sorry." He slithered past them like a spirit in the under world and entered the room behind them. Shutting the door behind him with a soft 'click'.
Casanova looked at Leo and Issac, then at Aiden. "I suppose we should separate them for as long as we can? Maybe send one to Xidoe?"
Lucian looked at Vanessa. "Mind if I come with you?" He asked as nicely as he could.
Cassie nodded. "I want to come!"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Leo glared at Antonio but said nothing, instead he held his nose in his hand and winced from the pain.
Aiden looked back and forth between the two. "Send Leo to Xidoe and Raisa, you know how he'll melt like butter in Raisa's presence and if Lynx is there, she can give him a good kick in the a** for beating up one of her favorites. As for Isaac, let's send him to Jasper, it doesn't matter if Lyrica is there or not. The farther these two are from each other, the better."
Vanessa looked at Lucian, then at Cassie. "I don't mind, let's go. Cassie, go get your shoes and something to do while we're there. Me and Lucian can play Frisbee with you if you want."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cassie ran off to her room to find shoes.
Lucian went to the phone to call Lynx to tell her that Leo would be visiting. He also really hoped that he wouldn't be calling her in the middle of a straight people's impulse between her and Jace.
Cosanova thought for a moment. Then shouted "Oh no! I'm dying!"
Jasper flew in through a window with an annoyed look. "You know, it really sucks to be your guardian sometimes. What do you need?"
He pointed to Issac. "He got into s fight and needs you to watch him."
"...You interrupted mine and Lyrica's Star Wars marathon to have me Baby Sit?"
Casanova blinked, then nodded. "Yes. Yes I did."
Jasper face palmed then sighed heavily. "Fine." He looked at Issac. "If you need anything, get it now."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vanessa stood up from the couch and went to her room to get her bag to put a few more books in and some things for Lucian and Cassie to do. When she came out, she looked at Aiden. "If you want, Lucian, Cassie and I can drop Leo off at Lynx's. Her house is on the way to the park and I have to give back some things I borrowed from her."
Aiden looked at Vanessa. "Sure." he then looked at Leo. "Go get dressed and get ready to go."
Leo made a face but did as he was told.
Lynx picked up the phone on the fourth ring. "I'm guessing this is either Lucian, Aiden, Vanessa or Cassie. What's up?"
Isaac made a face similar to Leo's. "Ugh. Star Wars is so geeky." he stood up and brushed himself off with his good hand. "Mind if I shoot your girly with yellow paint?" he asked Jasper before going into his room and pulling on his shoes.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cassie came back with a single shoe on and colored chalk. "Ready!" She called.
"Hello darlin'." Lucian said. "My homophobic brother got into a fight so we're taking him to your mom's house. So if you're not busy with your Lion-"
"I'm not a lion!"
"-or are in the mood for an a** kicking, he'll be there. And I have knee high skull leather boots to give away. So if you want those, you can have them."
"I'm saying no. If you do it any ways, you'll have to deal with her wrath." Jasper said.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vanessa looked down at Cassie's feet and smiled. "Need help finding your other shoe?"
"Hush lion." Lynx laughed at Jace. "Alright, I'd love to go kick Leo's a**. And I'd love you even more if you gave me those boots, Lucian."
Isaac thought about it, then shook his head. "It's not worth it." he tossed his paintball gun into his room and gestured to Jasper. "Lead the way birdie."
Leo came out dressed and waited in the living room to be taken away, looking pissed about it.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
She shook her head. "I'm leting it con... conf... Lulu?"
"You're allowing it the freedom of nonconformity." He said. "Then I shall get them and leave them in your old room. See you later. Bye Lion. Bye Lynx." He hung up and got the boots from his room, then joined the others in the living room. He looked at Aiden "Are you coming to or staying here?" he asked.
Jasper grumbled and opened the door, stepping out and leading Issac outside into the warm summer air.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vanessa shrugged. "It's your choice then." she said with a smile, then looked at Aiden who shook his head.
"Mom put me in baby sitting duty so I have to watch the ones who stay here. Have fun you guys, one of you call me in an hour."
Leo practically stomped out of the room to the outside and waited impatiently for the others. Vanessa came out with Cassie and Lucian and she let Leo take the lead while she opened her book and read it while they walked.
Isaac all but skipped out the door, following Jasper. After about a minute of walking, he whined. "It's so hot out here. You should carry me like you carry your scary girly." he laughed.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"I am not carrying you after you dissed Star Wars." He told him. "That's just not allowed."
Cassie reached up desperately for Vanessa's hand as they came closer to the streets.
Lucian followed them out, half way to Xidoe's a thought occured to him and he ran up to Leo and rubbed his hands on his arm. "HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!" He yelled and bolted, glad that for once he had on sneakers instead of his boots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff