Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Perseus shrugged. "Elizabeth knows. She'll probably try to keep them apart as much as possible." He got a half amused, half bitter look. "I am well aware about the disadvantages of having parents who have problems."

Elizabeth smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"You can either put on that harness," He pointed to one on the branch between them. "And connect that clip to this one. Or you can use these handles," he showed the ones in his hands. "And just let go when you get to the end and the fluffy stuff is under you."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"That's good that Elizabeth knows then." Demitria said. Then she blinked and poked one of his cheeks. "It looks like you need a change in topic. Your expression isn't that happy. Want to kiss my arm?" She held her arm out jokingly.
Isaac stared at her. "Yeah because kissing arms makes everything better."

Aiden wrapped an arm around her with a smile. When the cab got to the airport, he got out with both of their bags and held the door open for her.

Lily looked at the things, then pointed to the handles. "I'll use those, they look easier to use."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Kissing arms does make things better!" Patreous said, he took Issac's arm and kissed it, then darted off.
"Don't think any thing of that," Achilles told Issac. "He's as straight as train rails and only has eyes for one person who's off with someone else right now."
Perseus kissed her arm, then went to go fill up his cup with more water for the pool.

She got out and took her bag from him. "It's that terminal, right?" She asked, pointing to one of them.

"Okay," He hooked the handles onto the bar. "Clap twice when you get across so I know it's okay for me to bring the handles back." He pulled on a glove and touched the wire, it sparked for a moment, then he took the glove back off. "Okay. When ever you're ready.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Isaac let out an oddly high pitched gasp when Patreous kissed his arm and he cradled his arm with wide eyes. "It's still creepy." He squeaked.
Demitria let her arm drop and looked at Isaac. "How is it creepy? I like having my arms and legs kissed."
"That's because you're a girl who loves to cuddle and that sometimes involves kissing. Though I can't even see you and Perseus ever cuddling. Ever." Isaac made a face, his voice not squeaking anymore.
"Okay. I can always cuddle with you." Demitria batted her eyelashes, then punched his arm.

Aiden pulled the tickets out of his pocket, then looked at the terminal she pointed at. Then he shook his head. "No, it's the one after that." He said, then paid the cab driver before leading her off, holding her hand with the tickets in the other hand.

Lily looked at him, then shrugged and grabbed the handles. She pushed herself off and went down the line, laughing as she did it and obviously enjoying herself. She clapped twice when she reached the end.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Perseus doesn't cuddle," Achilles said. "Not any more." All three of the boys fell silent for a moment, as if some terrible thing had just happened.
"So..." Jason said after a few moments. "How are you liking the giant house instead of two floors of noisy apartment?"

"Oh. I knew that..." She smiled when he took her hand and walked beside him. "Have you even been out of New York before?" She asked him. "Other then when we went to Whisper Hollow?"

An electrical shock went through the wire when she clapped and the handles shot back to where Lawrence was, a few moments later he stood next to her.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria blinked at the sudden change in the mood and she looked in the direction Perseus had gone, her eyes narrowed and obviously planning to question him at some point.
Isaac cleared his throat. "It's pretty awesome but weird at the same time. It's...oddly quiet."

Aiden nodded. "I spent a few summers with my uncle Gaze. I stopped going when Leo and Lucian were born, I wanted to help out. My uncle lives in France with his wife. Have you ever left New York?" he asked, getting in line to board the plane.

Lily was looking at the cord. "That's so awesome. Can we keep doing that after looking at your tree house?" She looked at him excitedly.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"I wouldn't ask him," December said. "I tried asking him once when Jason brought it up and he yelled at me, then locked himself away for a month. I still don't know what happened.
"Nor do I, Jason just told me it was bad." He looked at him.
Jason blinked. "I'm not telling you," he told his younger siblings. "I'm not making him suffer because of you two. You'll make him suffer." He then looked at Demitria. "You however seem like you'd try not to mention it until curiosity kills you over it. You might want to ask Phearia if you must know."

"I've been to Paris to visit Marcus and his wife with my mom, I've been to Greece with Apollo and Phearia. I've been to California with Lawrence, and I went to Mexico with Jasper once." She thought over that. "I've been to Canada too but I can't remember that."

"There's another one that leads back to the house that's longer." Lawrence said.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Isaac looked just as curious as Demitria but said nothing.
"...I'll do that. I'm already dying to know." Demitria looked around. "Where did Phearia go anyway?" She turned in a circle. "And why can't you just tell me?" She looked at Jason.

Aiden blinked. "You've been a lot of places. Why did Jasper take you to Mexico?" He looked curious, then handed his ticket over to the lady and boarded the plane with Elizabeth. "Where are our seats anyway?"

Lily grinned. "Awesome. Now lead the way to your tree house." She made a shooing motion at him.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"She's outside racing chariots with Apollo," Jason said, looking out the window.
"They've been doing that a lot recently," Perseus said, re entering the room.
Jason gave Demitria a look that said 'Don't ask, we're not suppose to talk about it,' then left the room to fill up his cup again.

Perseus dumped his cup full into the pool, then looked at Achilles. "Weren't you going to go wash the horses?" He asked.
"Yes, thanks for the reminder," he looked back at Issac. "Still want to join?" He asked.

"Our seats are there," she pointed. "The tickets give the row number and the Isle. You can have the window. Jasper took me to Mexico for some angel guardian thing. He was suppose to take my mom but she was doing off planet stuff."

"You mean the tree house we're standing in?" He asked, pointing to the glass and of the room that also had a hammock swinging from the ceiling and ladders that connected the part they were in to other parts in other trees.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria shut her mouth when she saw the look Jason gave her and stayed silent.
Isaac's eyes lit up. "Definitely."

Aiden put their bags in the overhead compartment and sat down. "I always forget that Jasper's an angel and that's he's my uncle too." He said. "It's weird to think about that."

Lily blinked and looked around. "Oh look at me, not paying attention to my surroundings again. Your whiteness blinded me again." She stuck her tongue out, then started exploring the tree house.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"You're more quiet then usual," Perseus told her.
"Forward to the stables then." Armor formed on him and he headed outside.

"It's weird to think that Phearia's my aunt," Elizabeth said, sitting next to him.

"I'm not that white... Okay, I am, but still..." He followed her.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm just thinking." Demitria said quietly, studying him for a moment before looking away. "It's surprising, I know, but I do think sometimes."
Isaac threw his hands up dramatically and followed. "So...armor? This seems pretty hardcore if we need armor." He said, looking at the armor.

"It's weird to think about how close all of our parents are and how most of us are related to each other." He said thoughtfully, sitting back in his seat.

Lily looked back at him and grinned. "Are you stalking me now?" She asked teasingly, then laughed and looked at the hammock. "Those are fun...this tree house is pretty bad a** so far. Much better than the one I had."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Oh, well, don't mind me and continue the thought process." He left the room.
December looked down at her. "Nice toga," he said flatly.
"You only need armor if you plan to be by the head or the back of them. If you stay in the middle, you're usually safe."

"I try not to think about it," She laid her head on his shoulder. "I like thinking of other things, like gardens and wind. I like wind. And wind chimes."

Lawrence stopped following her. "I've had years to build it," he said with a shrug. "It's what I usually do when I'm here."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Demitria looked at December at eye level, then moved her eyes up to look at his face. "...thanks...you should have more emotion in your voice. Emotion is usually good." She said. "I get the feeling I'm the shortest person in this house..."
Isaac shrugged. "Alright, well what about being above them? I can fly you know."

Aiden smiled and laid his cheek on her head. "You think about pretty peaceful things." He said. "That's a good thing."

"Still, yours surpasses mine so far. Mine is just one room and a few feet off the ground." Lily said, then looked at one of the ladders. "How big is this tree house, dude?"

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Probably. Be greatful that Alexander isn't here at least, he would make you feel a lot shorter. Being the son of two titans made him freakishly tall. I think he's taller then your dad, but I'm not entirely sure." He shrugged.
Phearia and Apollo came back into the room. Apollo pulled off his helmet and headed upstairs with a smile. Phearia looked over at them. "Making friends, December?" She asked him.
"No, but Demitria wants to talk to you about something." He followed Apollo out of the room but turned in a different direction, moving out of sight.
Phearia looked at Demitria, then sighed. "You want to know about Perseus, don't you? It's clear in your mind." She looked down the hall, seeing if her was there, which he wasn't. "I'll tell you, but not here." She made them vanish and re appear in the library. "You know he won't be happy if he knows you know, correct?" She asked her.

"They might kick you out of the air. Bucking might make it difficult for you. They might be more tame then usual though. I have been attempting this for a while and they seem to be calming down." He fixed the eye patch that had been trying to slide off. He grumbled something about it, then went over to where the horse stables were. "Do you want me to go first, or do you want to go first?" He asked him. "Either was it's quiet amusing. Though they're usually more calm if you go first without armor on."

"I just think about things that comfort me. It might be the whole flower part. I like the feel of wind through my hair, cool water between my toes, the sound of gurgling streams. The smell of rain before a storm. Really just water, air and sunlight." She gave a small shrug. "Am I strange?" she asked after a moment of quiet.

"Large enough to fit all of our friends from New York. Plus a couple of extra rooms and a hot tub. I still can't figure out how to put an oven in here though. I'm afraid to try because I don't want to burn it all down. It's not like a lego set. I can't rebuild it in a couple of hours." He went over to the windows and looked out of them. "The windows are dim enough so that you can still feel the warmth of the sun but won't catch on fire. It took Phearia and Hephaestus years to figure out how to make it work properly."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff