1x1 between RosexRouge

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Name: Sir. Drew McLaughlin
User Image
Bio: At a young at he was orphaned. Taken in by a knight he was trained in the harshest of ways. This hardened him, but it also turned him into the best current knight. He uses a weapon made by his father, a dual blade with the families crest on it. He has been chosen by the king to train the heir of the kingdom. Even though he didn't want to he had to honor the king and though she is the kings daughter, Drew had no intention of going easy on her. He fully intends on being as hard as his father was on him. He to this day wonders what happened to his real parents but being so devoted to his knightship it gave him little time to actually look into it

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

Anya was a young girl who had just turned eighteen. She had finished her studies at boarding school
    and returned home for the first time in almost two years ago. She left as an awkward little girl and was now returning home a grown woman. She tried not to show it too much,but she was over joyed and it just reminded her how much she loved her kingdom.
    But upon her arrive her father gave her troubling news, apparently while she was was away the kingdom had fallen on dark times and the image of a war was started to show its ugly face. Her father requested for the young lady to learn how to protect herself in case the threats of war ever became a reality. Anya was much on for fighting or anything physical she understood her father's fear and agreed to take lessons. So that is where she stood now waiting for her teacher to show up. He was late and she was mad. She had woken up early and gotten dressed in an uncomfortable outfit that was made for a man and was forced to carry a sword all the way from the smithy to the stable where she waited now.

Out Of Cookies
    sorry it is short, i'm really bad at writing opening posts.

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring.
It is an active noun like struggle.
To love someone is to strive to accept that person
exactly the way he or she is,
right here and now.
It is something that grows over time.
A true friendship, a feeling in the heart that grows even stronger over time.
The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power,
and through it you will know which way to go.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Drew
Pain is Weakness leaving your body
Therefore it makes sense that the more pain you feel the stronger you are
User Image

Drew walked down from his room. He knew he was supposed to meet Anya way earlier, but decided to make her wait a while longer. She couldn't expect things to always go as plans. He he had his blades wrapped and strapped to his back. He wore the normal dress for a high ranking knight and had ordered she wear what knight students wore in order to train with him. He got to the stables and saw her, looking quite upset. He approached her with his arms crossed. "Anya, I see you dressed appropriately." he said fixing his glasses

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
RosexRogue

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

"you could have sent a message to tell me you were going to be late." She said with a sigh. She wasn't looking forward to training with the most uptight egocentric knight in the kingdom. She didn't know him personally, but the stories her hand maids had told her painted him in the light of a stuck up poodle. But she didn't want to disappoint her father so she would go along with it. But only for the necessary amount of time.
    She mounted her horse
    and petted the horses main and she waited for him to mount, she wasn't sure what he wanted to work on so she needed to wait, but every fiber of her being wanted to run away right now. This kid wasn't much older than her in the first place, very unattractive and rude, someone that Anya would avoid spending her time with.

Out Of Cookies

right here and now.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Drew
User Image

Drew mounted his horse, "If I had told you I would have come later, you would have come later then you would have been late and tardiness is not acceptable." he rode the horse ahead of her a bit. He was taking her out to where he was first trained. It was a large open area in the middle of the forest area. He looked back at her...he didn't want to do this. He never did good when it came to the royal family. He knew it took forever to get the field. He would stop in town and get some food and water..

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
RosexRogue

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

Anya yawned and followed behind him. She watched the sun start to rise higher, she noticed the time and found this was the time she normally wake up. But thanks to Mr. late=pants she was tired and groggy. She sighed thinking about etiquette class and how appalled her teacher would be if they saw her yawning like a scullery maid. But being tired was the lest of her problems. Her uniform was tight and itchy and it was ill fitting and hot. She felt miserable.
    Anya looked over at Drew and found that he was as comfortable as could be. The only thing hat Anya found semi comfortable was the fact she didn't to ride side saddle.

Out Of Cookies

right here and now.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hiro_Syzame
Sir Drew
User Image

As them came to the town, Drew slowed down. He looked around at the townspeople, he smiled at a few children who waved at him. He stopped and unmouted his horse. He tied him in front of a general store and looked at the girl, " I'll only be a second...We're going to need a few supplies..." he went in and waved at Jonas, the shop owner since he was a kid. "I need some supplies for training...The same things my father asked for..." Jonas gave him a sack of apples, a couple of loaves of bread, a jug of water and multiple other supplies needed for the training. He smiled and went back out to the girl

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

Anya waited slightly impatiently for the boy to finished his shopping. She was annoyed that he hadn't taken care of it before this outing and she was also annoyed that the children didn't even recognize her and someone even mistook her for a boy. Anya normally wasn't a bitter person who found things that made her mad. She just wasn't a morning person....
    Anya felt the odd feeling ike she was being watched and she glanced around looking for the source of this funny feeling, but she couldn't pick the person out of the crowd. Once Drew got on his horse she followed him. The feeling followed her.

Out Of Cookies

right here and now.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Drew
User Image

Drew rode a little farther and stopped in an open field. He looked at the girl and dismounted his horse. He had a surge and turned. He felt like someone was there, but he saw no one. He sighed, perhaps his fathers training had too big of an effect on him. He sighed "So ready to begin"

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
RosexRogue

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

She rolled her eyes and jumped from the horse's back on her feet. The jump made a sharp pain her calfs as she landed. She lacked any physical strengthen in the upper or lower body so when she tried to draw the with one hand it instantly dropped to the ground. Anya squeaked when she dropped it. One thing she wasn't expecting to happen. She looked over at Drew before picking it up from the ground with two hands. Even though itwas a one handed sword Anya felt like she would fall forward if she didn't have the support of the second arm's strength.And then she waited for his instruction.

Out Of Cookies

right here and now.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Drew
User Image

Drew held his mouth so he would not laugh. He did not want to laugh at her. As she picked the weapon back up he straightened up and grabbed the sack of apple. "First I'll be testing your reflexes." he looked at a apple he was holding and threw it at her

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
RosexRogue
RosexRogue

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

Anya wasn't aware that he was going to be throwing fruit at her so she prepare for the apple to hit her square in the face. She fell back onto her rear end and dropped the sword as well. She rubbed her fore head. It hurt and it almost made her want to cry, but instead she got mad. "What the heck!!! Why did you do that?' She yelled at him as she picked up the piece of fruit and threw it back at him. But sadly her aim matched her reflexes and missed by a mile. She snarled at herself as she watched the fruit land three feet to his left. Great now would start laughing at her.
    Then she felt the same feeling from earlier. She turned to see if someone had followed them. again noone. But she could see too deep into the woods. it gave her stomach pains just thinking about it someone watching her fail so terribly at some thing.

Out Of Cookies

right here and now.

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Drew
User Image

Drew once again had to stop his laughter. He looked at the girl she had no reflexes. He took another apple and bit it. He walked over and knelt down. "Lesson one: Never let your guard down, even fruit can hurt you." he gave her an apple. He stood up and tossed his apple up and took out his blade and and cut the apple. "Try to copy what I just did"

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

User Image

I am Anya
    I was once
    I will never again be

Anya picked herself up and picked up her sword once more and looked at the apple, then got a wicked idea. She took a deep breath and threw the apple, but instead of trying to cut it she threw it at Drew, she hit his leg, even if he was only a few feet away and the accomplishment meant nothing Anya could couldn't help but feel proud of herself. She smirked and leaned on her sword and waited for his next instruction. She planned on making this as hard on him as she possibly could.

Out Of Cookies

right here and now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff