Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

• This is a one on one only role play for LunarBloodFox, and Hikaru Ohayashi about Sorrel, Nachtmerrie, and their family. (Yes, another Hikaru-Lunar RP >w< )
              • Read, stalk, but DNP since I know you're not me or mah Lunie >w>

|| OOC ||

Dangerous Lunatic

P l o t :

Eighteen years have passed since Sorrel and Nachtmerrie's little reunion with their childhood friends, Abigale and Adonis on her family's private island getaway, Eden, where each also learned of their betrothal to one another, arranged by their families. Both couples have kept in touch with each other and occasionally visited over the years, their family's businesses expanding as well and their secrets still well kept. Though, for the most part, in order to avoid too much suspicion, they do move around from place to place however, they still do not really completely recluse from society on grounds of the worry of looking too young to be their current age.

Recently, they've moved in to another ritzy looking neighborhood and have had several weeks to get to know the rest of the people that lived amongst them in the city. Their house is far enough away from the hustle bustle of downtown and is a relatively quiet area. They have their children attend a private school in the city, as well as college for the older ones.

Sorrel comes to the hospital from time to time for work or seminars, his services more coveted than anyone else's to a point. And he also works from home on several occasions. Nachtmerrie has inherited her family's trade as well as jewelers though on the side, she also works as a designer for new fashions.

Dangerous Lunatic

C h a r a c t e r s :

User Image
                  XXNachtmerriexx【☽】xxAkumaxx【☾】xxVartoughi
                      I am thirty four but I look like I'm sixteen years old.
                      Iʼm obviously a girl, you idiot.
                      I happen to be a Elemental Succubus.
                      My puppet master is LunarBloodFox.

User Image
                  XXSorrelxx【☽】xx--xx【☾】xxVartoughi
                      I am forty one but I look twenty three years old.
                      Iʼm obviously male.
                      I happen to be a Demon.
                      My puppet master is Hikaru Ohayashi.

Dangerous Lunatic

C h a r a c t e r x R e l a t i o n s h i p s :

Sorrel and Nachtmerrie are married.
Oleander is their eldest son.
Aislynne is their eldest daughter.
Iztali is their second eldest son.
Saffron is their middle son.
Azalea is their middle daughter.
Alma and Nathaniel are their youngest daughter and son. They are twins.

-to update-

Dangerous Lunatic

Dangerous Lunatic

R e s e r v e d :

Dangerous Lunatic

O t h e r x C h a r a c t e r x S p e e c h / T h o u g h t x C o l o r x C o d e :

Oleander "Talk" Think
Aislynne "Talk" Think
Iztali "Talk" Think
Saffron "Talk" Think
Alma "Talk" Think
Nathaniel "Talk" Think

Dangerous Lunatic

- O p e n -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff