Welcome to Gaia! ::

I made this guild as a result of deep disgust over the guild I was in at the time. (erh.. plus a not so secret intent to get a certain girl into rp. ^^ wink

Anyway, its a FFRP with a lot of promise... though... I've only gotten ONE non-moderator to actually rp so far. >> not good. just check it out if ya have time.

http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=1509
^
|
|
its here. rules and joining and stuff are inside. lets see if we can find some fresh blood.
Bump

hm... if anyone has any questions feel free to post it here. Need to keep this up till someone sees... the guild needs peoples
You poor loser. Well that's all I'm sayin'.
No need to be rude.
what sort of RPing are you looking for? i've got some skills/experience, and would be willing to join, if it is a worthy cause.
Anytype really. After all, this is more or less the place where all things crash together making a big tasty mess of things xp But seriously, we don't really care what type of universe your character comes from. Heck they could be a giant carrot that knows kung-fu and can do bullet time for all we care. It's all good xp
... *bump*
And bump again, yes we're still here.
*crickets chirp. wanders in, looks around.* bleeh

*staples a 'bump' to one of the cobwebs and wanders off*
*Persn who payed for the guild bump* Please join and post. If you don't post what's the point of joining?
*Bumps it up a notch* Bam!
*bump* And I/we are going to keep on bumping till we can't bump no more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff