Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Andante laughed but it wasn't musical it was a painful flat sound.
"Leon I strongly advise you to let go of me cause this is all goig to end when I stab you you know damn well I go crazy when I can't mnove.
And when I can move I will kick you A*s."
She said as the acid flowed in her tone.
He banged her head against the ground harshly. "Will you ******** listen!? Were both going to die if you keep on thinking you're the center of the god damn universe!" He said firing a shot up in the air to get her to listen.
User Image

Andante shutup and fought the urge to cry out.
What are you talking about why are we going to die."
She sauid being sure not to say anything extra she didn't want him to hit her head again.
"Because you're GUARD'S are out to kill you!" He said noticing the figures slowly moving towards them including a helicopter. "Now come on, just cuz I'm being mean about it. I'm still here to save you!" He said throwing her over his shoulder without asking and jumping for the windowsill grabbing it, pulling himself and her up. Then running down the stair's and out the door.
User Image

Andante squirmed as he carried her.
"You know I can still walk."
She said as he ran out the door.
She realized she had a perfect shot on tyler one of her gaurds and whipped out her snyper rifle and barely took a moment to scope before shooting him in the right eye.
He fell to the ground with a thud and all the other gaurd's looked but they were already out of sight of the gaurds.
"Why are they out to kill me"
Leon didn't say anything until they came to a large building. Of course it was Leon's HQ, but it wasn't very obvious. But then again his and her power's were so strong that no one bothered to stop them. He ran inside and about twenty or so guard's shot straight to the door's and window's with sniper rifles and gunned the guard's down. The helicopter tried to fly away but it's pilot was shot in the head making them crash to the ground. "Because they thought you got too powerful. Are you hurt?" He said putting her down.
User Image

Andante sighed and gave herself the once over.
"Yep I'm great and how did you know they were planning all of this"
She said as she blew her black hair from her face.
Why had the guard's all of a sudden decided to rebel.
She had never b een mean to them they were payed heftely.
She couldn't think of a reason they would have to kill her.
"I have my sources..." He said abruptly, determined not to give her anymore answer's.
User Image

Andante sighed "What ever I don't have time for this I was actually on my way to a job meeting.They want me to take out some senate or something and it is going to pay over half a mil."
She looked at her nail's and took out a pair of leather glove's and slipped them on her hand's as she took her gun and the rest of her weapon's.
'I'd let you trail along to 'protect' me if you would like I might even cut you in on the payout if you play nice."
She replaced her weapon's in all of there own holster's and looked up at him.Waiting for his answer before she head out.
"Fine I'll play nice, but that cost's extra." He said motioning for a team of sniper's to cover her along the rooftop's.
User Image

Andante smiled teasingly.
"Og I'm sure we can arrange something"
She said winking at him.
Still smiling she jumped from that rooftop to the next and then went throught the roof door with hm following.
"Now when we get into this room don't say a word because I swear if you mess this up or put the attention on you or toalk them into offering you your own cut you will regret it in more way's then one Leon and I'm sure you realize how serious this threat is."
She said as they reched an elevator.
She stopped turning around to face him.
With her face close to his she laughed.
"And leon baby you no how I don't like to hurt you"
She said finally pecking him on the cheek.
"I got plenty of money, I don't need anymore." He said with a smile then making a movement with his hand that meant his mouth was shut and stood straight, acting like a body guard. He didn't need anyone knowing that the world's two most cunning assassin's were working together.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Andante let out a laugh and whispered into the space between them.
"I thought you might say that."
She then turned and burst throught the door there was one man sitting behind a desk and he was looking at a news paper.
"Ahh Ma'am I hope you had no trouble getting here.But as I have another appointment at two we must get to business."
He turned out the lights and flipped on an LCD projector.
"Yes we must."
She replied as she watched the screen a picture of a man with dark blonde hair came up and a captain that said.'Jason Gate's'
"This is senator Jason Gate's your objective is to take him out by not later than tuesday of next wee that will give you exactly one week to complete the job the sooner the job is done the better the tip.We do not want a body to be found is this clear?"
Andante smiled and nodded yes.
"Here is the first half of the original payment.That is 250,000 dollar's now and the rest when the job is completed."
"Yes sir your wish's are clear are there any certain wish's as to how to kill him or just do it?"
"Just do it now if you have no more question's I have a meeting I must get to."
Andante nodded once more to the man turned and left with Leon on her heel's.
"Any reason were killing John Gates?" He asked sorta confused. "He never said why."
Andante shrugged "I don't ever ask for a reason it's not my business as to why they want him dead my business is to get them dead."
She said as she walked out the buildns lobby entrance she then turned left at the corner of the street and walked about fourty yard's.At the end of the next right she took a key that hung around her neck and opened the front door to a very large house she held the door for him.
And as they came in she kicked off her shoe's.
"Take off your shoe's my maid's don't enjoy dirt on the carpet"
She said and then walked down a long hallway to a kitchen where she looked in a cabinet nad took out a canister she opened it taking out a tea bag and.
"Don you want a cup?"
[/aling]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas