Govind 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Lazy." Aki mumbled under her breath as she grabbed the indent where the handle was. The door was a sliding door, because it would be pretty awful if someone swung open a door and knocked over one of the weaver's creations. After checking to make sure the room was empty except for Rayne, who stood right behind her, Aki slid open the door.

Aki took a few steps forward, her eyes set on the only person in the room she could see- the source of the voice. "Alright, look- you see this?" She turned her body slightly, making an odd motion with her arms indicating that she was motioning towards Rayne. "This-" Was she avoiding saying 'human' for a reason? "- this needs to go home. She is lost and just needs to get home before anything happens."

Her bright eyes weren't narrowed anymore, but they were a little wide. "I'm sure you know how she got here- or where she came from- or something along those lines. So I just really would appreciate it if you would do this one little favor for me?" Aki tapped the drum lightly with one hand, "I did what you told me to, like I always do, so consider it a minor 'thank you for all your help' sort of thing?"

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The man turned his back having been turned to the door as he stood in front of a large desk with several threads splayed over it. As Aki gestured at Rayne he blinked just once before looking at Aki as she continued speaking. His lightening blue eyes sparkled with amusement as he spoke. "Aki, are you forgetting?" He turned to face her and tilted his head to the side the gesture making his long chocolate brown hair shift to one side. "The reason you do all these errands for me in the first place is that you owe me.."

Was she being dismissed by the person who was supposed to help her home? He'd barely even spared her a glance, and wasn't addressing the problem here.. He was instead talking to Aki about her asking for a favor when she owed him for something or whatever.. THAT didn't matter in Rayne's mind what mattered is he wasn't paying attention to help her get home she had her mouth open to speak when another voice spoke...

"What.. 'This'?" The voice came from right beside Aki, just inside the door next to her.

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Why you selfish-" Aki huffed, and put her hands into little fists at her sides, "You know, it wouldn't hurt for you to think of someone other than yourself for a change!" She glanced back towards Rayne, then back at the man. She placed her hands facing towards her- both touching just atop her chest, "It's fine if you don't do it for me, but what about her?" She moved one hand- her entire arm actually- back to motion towards Rayne. "This person needs your help getting home! Won't you even stop for one second to even look at-"

Her voice was cut-off by another, the voice of another male. Aki's fur on her ears and tail ruffled, poofing out slightly. This had both surprised and startled her. She turned quickly- not just her head, but her full body- towards the sound. "Wh-who? What?" She was so taken aback by the fact that someone else was there, that she hardly even had the time to ponder about all she had just said out loud (in what she thought was secrecy to the other man).

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Red.. That was always the first thing people seemed to notice about him. Whether it was the redish color of his eyes which were more of a pink, or the red orb danging around his neck was hard to say. The man who was leaning in a relaxed pose against the wall next to the door was looking at her with an unsurprised look on his face as her fox features fluffed out of being startled by him. His white hair hung loosely around his face, a contrast to the black jacket he seemed to always be wearing. Around his neck was a long white scarf with blue tips. As she stood there staring at him he pushed off the wall and stepped up to her before slowly turning his head to the side to see Rayne. "Now what have we here? Brothers.. What do you see?"

As the man came into sight Rayne paled slightly. He looked scarey with those red like eyes, and she was debating running when he spoke. 'Brothers?' She found her legs parting slightly the defensive stance coming naturally as she fought not to run. 'There's more? Are they going to help me home? I thought only the weaver was supposed to.. know.. Didn't Aki say it would be bad if someone found out I was human?' Were these people going to be able to tell she was human? What was her excuses again? A deerling? And a.. a what in training? She'd forgotten!

The man Aki had been speaking to fell silent his eyes glassing over before he turned away. Having served the weaver long enough Aki knew that at that moment he wouldn't really be paying attention to anything around him. Instead he began to arrange the strings on the desk in front of him with quick fluid movements...

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Y-Your majesty-" Aki couldn't even finish before she looked around the room- were there more? She turned slightly and took a few steps back towards Rayne. It was as though she was blocking the girl from view of the others, both of her hands lightly placed on the edges of the door frame inside the room- leaning back slightly. "Ah, oh, what a pleasant surprise." Her eyes darted towards the weaver for a moment, but she knew there was no point in that.

"I see a cowering girl, and a little fox hiding her." Another man came into view. His appearance was practically the opposite of the man he stood beside. You didn't see red on this man, you saw shades of blue. "What an odd little spice to our day." He had a distant look in his eyes, as if he was off in his own little world, while at the same time he seemed rather laid back and calm. "What is that girl's name, Aki?" He seemed to be familiar with the girl with fox ears and tail. In fact, all of them did.

A man with brunette hair was on the other side of the desk, but he moved around just enough to see Rayne and Aki. His hair was a tad messy, and he wore glasses over his mis-matched eyes. One eye was a mixture of brown and gold, while the other a blue gray, "Actually, Aki is the same height as the other girl, Dalit." The man had been speaking to the man in blue. "Though I'm not sure what I see. Most is hidden at the moment..." He had been implying that Aki move, even making a small motion with his hand and writst.

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Yet another man who had been lingering in the corner of the room in the dark as if it was the only place he felt comfortable he moved smoothly soundlessly from the corner of the room to Aki where he gently but FIRMLY moved her out of the way. It was impossible to see this man's face because he was wearing a mask over his face, a fox mask. He wore clothes Rayne would term 'kimono style'. One layer was black, but he wore a coat like form over that in a yellowish color. When he spoke, his voice was firm even behind the mask, it didn't sound muffled.. "It is impolite to linger in the doorway Aki, and even more impolite to bring a stranger into the κεντράρω without introducing them first to their hosts." His head turned back toward Aki before he too stepped out of the way and beckoned that Rayne step into the room with a hand long fingered handed gesture.

Rayne felt like bolting.. Running back the way she'd come.. The heights might be safer than facing all those strange people she didn't know. Hosts? What did that make them? The royalty lived here in the palace so.. Were they royalty or really high handed servants? No Aki had said 'your majesty' so they were.. They were.. Heights or kings? Heights or kings? She stepped forward fear seeming to evaporate with the gesture as her chin rose slightly. "My NAME is Rayne." She sounded almost defiant since they had asked Aki instead of her what her name was.

The man who had startled Aki smiled clearly amused by Rayne's sudden show of attitude and bravado. "Interesting.. What creature marches into a room full of beings stronger than her and throws out attitude?" He looked to the other four appearing to ask them. It seemed he was trying to define what she was.. Rayne hadn't said she was a deerling like she'd intended but she felt it a little to late now...

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aki let out a little yelp- it actually sounded like the sound a puppy makes when you step on its tail. She easily caught her balance after being moved, but she didn't look too happy. Then again, she still looked a little startled- the fluffed up tail didn't help. "Ah- Rayne-" She tried to speak, but it was suddenly as if she was at a loss for words. What could she possibly say to make this better? What could she possibly do? "S-She meant no disrespect! She's just had a long day!" Aki tried to speak for Rayne's behavior, but she had a bad feeling in her gut that it wouldn't quite do.

"Rayne." Dalit spoke her name lightly, "What a unique name for a girl." His bright cyan and blue eyes seemed to ponder over her name, and he placed his elbow on one hand and his other hand on the side of his face. "I can't fathom I have heard it before. Where do you come from, little Rayne, with such a peculiar name?"

The man with the two colored eyes practically rolled his eyes at Dalit's words. "Wait.." He glanced towards the weaver, then back towards Rayne. "Miss Rayne, were you the one who let out that ear-piercing scream earlier today?" He looked slightly expectant, as if he already knew the answer- but wanted to hear it again anyway.

Aki felt a shiver run from her neck to the bottom of her spine. It was a shiver of shaking away one's fears, something Aki didn't normally need to do in her line of work. She slipped around the man in the mask, Rayne noticing they both had pointed ears. "Jeez, don't crowd her!" Aki almost shouted this, and she was standing beside (more so slightly in front of and off to the side) Rayne. After looking around the room making sure she had been heard, her ears flicked. Both her hands lightly held onto Rayne's upper arm, as if trying to reassure her that she wasn't alone. "It.." The confidence in her voice dwindled slightly. "It isn't polite."

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Aki..." Her name was spoke in a tone of warning. The man in the mask turned his attention to her again and she could clearly see the red through the slits in the mask where his eyes were. "As a pronima who shares many features with a fox you should know when your clever tail has been caught in a snag. You are aware that we do not all visit Ikimi often, that we are all here when you bring this girl in is enough to do as we please even if that means treating her as a prisoner, crowding her is the least of her worries." Catching the wrist of the hand that had grabbed Rayne he pulled strongly until Rayne was released. Turning her he shoved Aki into the chest of the man with the black coat and red gem at his neck. "Do something with your citizen before I decide to. She's interfering and I'm becoming annoyed."

"Uthar. You are always annoyed, I would like if you would stop manhandling my citizen." His arm went around Aki to steady her against his chest before he rested a hand on Aki's arm himself, this time preventing her from getting in the way again, he knew that Uthar was serious and he wasn't going to allow the other king to injure the fox girl just because he lost his temper with her.

At the question of where she was from Rayne had started to answer without thinking. "Er.." Recalling they weren't supposed to know she stalled, and when she was asked another question she quickly latched onto that question. "YES!" Oops she'd said that a little to vehemently.. "I mean.. I did scream.. earlier.. But I.. I don't think you would have heard me from here.. I was.. was.. at.. the.. beach." Did that place have a name? She didn't know, Aki hadn't told her. She didn't fight when Aki was pulled from her, the black haired one wearing the fox mask was a bit frightening.. Something about him made Rayne afraid so she turned to the one who seemed least frightening.. He had complimented her unlike everyone else in the room.. She felt a little bad that she hadn't answered his question but.. She really shouldn't.

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aki, even though it wasn't her place, sure did hold onto Rayne tightly when Uthar pulled on her. It was no avail though, she knew she wasn't even half as strong as any of the royalty in the room. Everything was a bit of a blurr to her, until she realized she was in Zanth's grasp. Her initial thought was to rush back over to Rayne, but the man in the mask had scared her just a bit too much. Her ears lowered, and she stayed put. There wasn't much use moving, mostly because she didn't want to upset Uthar.

Govind ignored the scene between Uthar and Aki, as if it wasn't new to him. "Fascinating.." Was his response to Rayne. "A scream heard from the beach... What might that be?" He said, as if trying to identify this strange girl in the room. "Birds can make loud noises, but I don't see feathers. Certain monkeys... but, no, no tail." The man wore a plain black long-sleeve collared shirt, and black pants. He seemed rather interested now. "Perhaps an air elemental, making the sound travel? No.."

"Uthar, we are civilized men~" Dalit started speaking in this seemingly happy tone, a little fluid, "Surely we have no intentions other than to treat this kind young maiden with respect and hospitality." His cyan eyes glistened, matching his incredibly brightly colored hair. "She is so frail, jail is no place for a delicate flower like herself." Somehow he had moved from one end of the group to beside the man in the mask. He seemed as though carefree, but his eyes spoke very differently as he looked at Rayne. "Her hair battles mine in beauty... That alone should be treated with a gentle touch."

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The Weaver didn't turn as he spoke his fingers and hands still deftly arranging threads in a steady pattern unbroken even though he seemed to be paying some attention to the conversation going on behind him. "Look closely my majesties.. What do you see? A girl with blue hair, but no wings, horns, tails, or any animal traits at all. Not even the hint of a wing at her back.. There is little left to the imagination she is after all wearing only a short white dress and some blue ribbons. She doesn't even have anything upon her little feet."

At the summary of what little she wore, and what WASNT being held Rayne found her face heating as a blush quickly spread over her cheeks. Feel self conscious she felt like hiding again and quickly bolted to the side, as if they would stop her and stepped behind the ONE of all the men who appeared to be on her side she grasped lightly at the back of his clothing using him as a shield to hide herself from the view of the others, what was his name? Dalit? With her face in his back she spoke just loud enough to be heard. "It's not like I choose to come here in this.." It was her night dress after all but it could pass for a summer dress all the same..

"Didn't choose to come here like that?" Zanth spoke watching her as she hid behind Dalit. "Then did someone make you? Then they should be punished, though lightly since nothing bad has yet to happen to you. After all you're still in one piece.."

"So this is the source of the scream. A scream from the beaches heard even inside the reinforced walls of the city to all corners. Yet she bares no marks of any pronima, and I have yet to see any magic manifestations despite the fact that she is clearly afraid. She's no markings on her skin to show any vessels for magic either, and no weapons.. What was she doing at the beaches in nothing but a little dress? And why is she here now?" He faced Dalit as she hid behind him and his eyes narrowed slightly on the other king as if threatening him for allowing the girl to hide behind him.

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dalit's eyes glistened, and he had a smirk upon his face. His brother's recognized this look as Dalit either having an idea or coming to a conclusion. "My my my, all this fuss over one little girl?" Making sure Rayne was following with his movements, Dalit took a couple steps back, "Four kings, one weaver, and one little fox can surely solve the riddle of what this girl is." He moved his arms outward just slightly, palms up, as he shook his head with a small smile, "Dearest brother," He seemed to be speaking mostly to Uther, "This delicate flower can not possibly give you all the answers you desire if you keep plucking at her fear like petals." His voice was calm, but they could recognize the touch of firmness within his words. "Clearly she is of no harm to us four, more so six. Let us not poke and prod while she is at such dismay." His eyes were full of emotion, even though his demeanor was so calm and relaxed- truly a contrast.

Aki spoke up finally, though she had to wait for Dalit to finish his odd little speech. "Rayne doesn't know how she got here, or why she is here- remember what I said in the beginning? She is lost!" She did her best to not speak in an upset tone, but it may have peeked through. "Please, she doesn't want to hurt anyone or anything! She doesn't even want to stay- all she wants is to go home. That's why I took her here, to the Weaver-" She motioned towards Ikimi, flicking her tail. "I thought he might know how she got here, and how to take her back home." The entire time she never moved from Zanth. However, as she was realizing she was still there, she glanced up towards him. A flush of pink crossed over her cheeks, and her ears flattened on her head. She lightly touched his hand that was on her arm, and spoke without actually looking towards him, "Y-Your majesty, if you would be so kind as to.. perhaps.. let me go?"

Govind had stood there the full time, his hand moving under his chin so he could think more on the topic- and the situation. "I see.." He glanced from Uther to Dalit, "Dalit, know your place." His attention then turned to Aki and Zanth, at which he made a slightly disgusted face- and quickly turned back towards Uther and Dalit. "Miss Rayne, or whomever you are, just answer our questions. More so, just tell us what you are and where you come from. That is the basis of our questioning, can you not tell?" His eyes sparked, and suddenly he had the same thought as Dalit. However, unlike him, he spoke it aloud, "You.. are not from this world, are you? If you are not a pronima or elementalist or magical being, then what, pray thee, are you?"

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Zanth noticed Govind's glance of disgust but made no face or expression back instead his gaze lowered to the fox in his hand. Taking in her blush and her hand touching his he found his eyebrows rising slightly but he didn't release her immediately instead speaking softly leaning to whisper at her ear. "Stay clear of Govind, and Uthar.. They are in foul moods today and I don't feel like starting a war today." That was his only warning before he released her to turn his attention to Dalit and Rayne.

They were figuring it out.. The weaver person.. Ikimi had made it so obvious! Hadn't he? Her hands in Dalit's back began to shake even as her grip tightened. Was he protecting her? He hadn't handed her over to that Uthar guy, so would he continue to protect her if he knew? Aki had said it was a bad thing.. But she was here to go home.. Aki had just said it. As the other man spoke telling her to tell him where she was from and what she was.. she clung to Dalit's back. What should she do? They'd find out eventually wouldn't they? They didn't seem to be leaving any time soon and the sooner she said it the sooner she could go home right? "I.." Her voice broke her emotions swelling, as she felt confusion, cornered, fear, tension.. "I'm.. a... a.." She couldn't go back now.. "A human.."

"Human." Uthar said the word with a mixture of disgust and curiosity. He glanced at Ikimi. "What human could scream so loud as to be heard from the beaches?"
"One of lifes great mysteries.."
"Send her back."
Ikimi stopped what he was doing to lift his head and turn to face the others. "No."

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aki could feel her face become more flushed, but she did her best to ignore it. She took a few small steps away from Zanth once he released her, and she took a few silent breaths to calm herself down. Now that she could think clearly, her ears started to straighten upwards. Everything was making her feel a variety of emotions, and confusion, but in the end- at hearing that Rayne couldn't go home- that must have done it. "W-wait! Weaver, you musn't let her stay here! She will be dead within a week, and she isn't allowed to be in the kingdom- let alone this world." Her bright eyes looked slightly pleading, "Do not do this to her- she has done nothing wrong!"

For once, Govind didn't know what to say. He had been right in his recent assumption that Rayne was a human, but he wasn't sure how that made him feel. It was forbidden for humans to be on this planet, let alone the kingdom- Aki was right. But what power do the four kings have over the Weaver himself? "I'm afraid I don't understand.. If you'd speak more clearly, or explain yourself-" He was speaking to the Weaver as well, "Why is it that you will not send a human away from the pronima home world? Surely, if we have a vote, most of us would agree to send her back... what authority have you over that democracy?"

After everyone had said what they apparently needed to say, Dalit smiled. His reaction was clearly not the same as anyone else's. "Very well then, you heard the bigshot Weaver." His tone wasn't mocking, it was almost happy. "He will not send her back, so it seems as though she is staying on our planet." He placed one hand to his hip, the other to his chin, "Now, we couldn't possibly send the little flower outside of the kingdom. That could be considered murderous."

He turned all the way around, so swift that Rayne's hands couldn't hold onto his shirt, and he leaned forward slightly to be eye-level with her. "I say she stay here in the castle, where we can keep a good watch on her. After all, if we make her leave, we won't ever get to learn about her." Dalit took one of Rayne's hands gently in his own, and he gave it a light kiss. "I vote that she stay within my chambers until another room is set in place for her- a guest room, of course. Can't have her around you, Uthar, you shall surely fright her into an early grave." He stood up straight, still holding onto her hand and facing her. "If we can not send her home, and if she is indeed a human, she could not possibly cause harm to anyone within these walls. Even the tiny fox could take you on, my dear." He said it as if it were a good thing, included with a smile.

With more and more contact, however, Dalit was finding that something inside him was beginning to escalate. It took him some time to figure it out, but he realized it was himself- his very emotions were on a high. They were more spastic than normal, and he could feel it. Could it possibly be this girl? He couldn't quite figure the source, but he wasn't used to feeling more than a few light emotions- this was growing odd to him.

Invisible Phantom

5,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Rayne froze in shock as Dalit quickly spun. She was too shocked to even move as he bent and kissed her hand. However she finally jerked into reaction pulling herself free and trying to back away quickly only to trip over her own feet and fall flat on her bum. Wincing she quickly brought her knees together and down a hand pushing the dress flat in her lap another blush spreading over her face. Her mouth was open as if she would speak but no words came out.. Rayne's mind had gone blank, and all she was doing was feeling.

Ikimi looked calmly at Govind and then turned and moved toward Rayne as he spoke. "You are aware that threads of fate are not always visible, but are often attached to a person. The most well known thread is the thread of love the one spoken of to be wrapped around your pinky." He lifted his own pinky and after a moment a faint thread began to glow around his pinky, a bright red thread. "A thread that connect you to your true love as legend says. However there are other threads.. Quiet a lot actually.." He lowered his hand and the threaded faded from view as he reached Rayne and knelt down next to her. Taking her hand she tried to pull it away from him her breath catching in her throat. He however didn't allow her to pull away instead he held her hand flat over his and after a moment threads began to glow around all of her five fingers on that hand. The threads faded invisibly a short distance from her hand in several different directions. "You see.. Earth.. to us.. Is that way." He pointed up then pointed to her hand and the threads. "But her fate no longer lies on Earth." None of the threads were pointing up.. "She can not go home. Even if I were to send her back fate would bring her here again and again. These things.. You simply can't fight."

"A human in the palace? Have you gone mad?" Uthar's voice was harsh and cold behind his mask, and though none could see his face there was no doubt that he was angry and even frustrated. "If her fate lies here than by fate she will survive out in the wilds without protection."

Releasing Rayne to rise and move back toward his desk and begin once again weaving threads together he spoke only after a minute. "There are always splits in the thread, ways it can bend and places it can even snap. You and twirl a thread tight like a screw, or cut it short.. You can travel a well worn path, that you are already aware of where it leads.. Or you can take a new unfamiliar path and perhaps find something new at the end of that road. Depending on what it is it could be good.. or it could be bad. But will you travel barefooted and blindfolded? Or will you travel with your eyes open and a walking stick in hand? It can be easy.. Or it can be hard."

"You're speaking in riddles again Ikimi."
"Sometimes a lesson can not truly be learned without being experienced first hand.
"Long has it been a standing law that no humans be permitted on our world. I see no reason to break that law now. If the ancients created this law and it survived this long, then there is a reason for it."

Ikimi sighed and stopped what he was doing to look at them all again and he folded his arms across his chest, leaned back against the desk, and crossed one foot over the other at his ankle. "Then vote gentlemen.. I've run out of patience and perhaps you SHOULD learn this lesson the hard way. If it is a tie, then the vote should be broken by the human herself."

"Rayne! I'm not 'the human'. I'm Rayne."

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aki huffed, 'Of course, gentleman. Just because I am royalty doesn't mean I can not have a say.' She glanced around the room, trying to guess what the four kings would vote towards. It was clear what Uthar and Dalit would vote, but what about the others? While the commotion was going on, Aki slipped past both Uthar and Dalit towards Rayne, "Are you hurt?" She was of course referring to when Rayne had fallen on her behind. 'This human- this.. girl.. her fate is here?' She had moved down onto her knees to be closer to Rayne, since the girl was sitting. "I may not be fond of him, but Ikimi is never wrong about these things..." She was speaking quietly to Rayne, "If your fate is here, then you shouldn't go home yet." Placing a hand over her chest, she continued, "But a person can change their fate in so many ways, and I'm sure if you progressed here then it would alter- fate taking you back home."

Govind crossed his arms now, "If you are proposing a vote, then I will gladly participate." He moved one arm outwards towards Rayne. "Albeit this girl has done no harm, she is technically in violation of our rules here. It would be in everyone's best interest if we were to send her back to her human origins." Shifting his weight to one foot, he turned his attention towards Uthar, "Unless she is banished, which she couldn't legally be considering she hasn't done any crimes, then we can not make her leave the kingdom. We are all aware of how weak she is, being a human, and that would be sending her to an inevitable death- which can be considered murder, which even kings aren't exempt to." He moved his hand to his chin, clearly attempting to find the most reasonable answer. "A human can't much have a happy life when they are so alone in an entire world, and if an instance ever occurred to where she would be hurt, she surely wouldn't last. So it is irresponsible to keep her fragile body on this planet, though possibly responsible to keep her somewhere safe." He seemed to be suffering from some sort of internal conflict, "Though she can not be considered royalty as a human, so keeping her in the palace would be breaking tradition. Having her on the planet alone is breaking enough rules, though she hasn't done any wrong." Govind sighed, "Although, if Ikimi is correct, there is no point in sending her back-"

"I vote for Rayne to remain on this planet, and within the kingdom." Dalit had interrupted his brother, all with a light smile on his face. He had been speaking his vote towards Ikimi, though directly afterwards he turned his attention back towards Rayne. He had intended to help her to her feet, but changed his mind at seeing Aki, "Little fox, do be kind to this lovely flower." He made something like a bow, then he heard Govind making an odd, annoyed sound- so he turned slightly to see what could possibly have his brother in a bind.

"You-" Govind seemed annoyed at Dalit all of a sudden, "You can not base such a serious decision on such biased reasoning!" His two-toned eyes narrowed slightly, "You didn't put a moment of thought into that, your vote is invalid!"

"A vote is a vote~" Dalit smirked.

Govind grumbled, then adjusted his glasses- suddenly returning his professional demeanor. His expression showed that he was slightly annoyed, however. "My vote is for Miss Rayne to return home. If fate wills for her to return, then we shall deal with the consequences of our actions and find a new solution that will work best."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff